Baltimore. Rat . Infested. Mess,Trump!

Baltimore Is. Rat Infested. Mess,No. Human. Would. Live. There,Says,Racist. Trash. President.  His. Son. In. Law Kushner ,Owns,Apartments. In. Baltimore. Infested  With  Mice   News,Says.   Rep.  Elijah  Cummings  Got  Upset.  He   Represents  Baltimore.  .  Both   Democrat  And  Republican  Don't  Care  About  Black-Communitues.  Democrats  Upset  With  Trumps  Mouth  Again!!!Street,Gangs  Are  Domestic  Terrorist  Like  Neo  Nazi,Klan..Black  Men  With  Crack  Houses, Prostituting  Teenage,Girls...Gangs  Slaughtering. Black. People. In. The. Streets.  Black.  Men.  Having ,Children. They.  Do. Not. Want. .  Billions. Of,Dollars. For.  A. Wall.  To. Keep. Out. Black. ,Brown.  People.  Millions,Go. In. Rich. White. Neighborhoods. ,Not. Poor. Black. Communities.  Black.  Preacher's. Stealing. Millions. Buying,Cars,Mansions.  Black. Democrats,NAACP,Church. Supports,Black. Genocide,Black. Self. Enslave.  Black.  Leaders,Do. Not,Talk. About. Black. Self. Genocide Black. Self. Enslavement.  Slavery-Is. A. Choice. Now.!!

I know he is the POTUS and all, but I'll never understand why people give a flying f*ck what 45 has to say on twitter on anywhere else.  We use to call it “poppin' shit.”  If you get upset or bent out of shape everytime someone pops some shit you'll never be very happy and the shit talker will just target you because that is how he has fun.

Bitchin' and moanin' about what 45 says is not gonna stop him; in fact it will fire him up and keep him going. People crying over his silly comments is what fuels him and his base.

We really need to concern ourselves with his actions. Unless he croaks first 45 will serve out his term (sorry @Delano), and he is very likely to win a second.  Unfortunately, some of my twitter followers also follow 45 and seemingly comment on his every post -- so now I have to see 45 tweets when I react to a comment on a link I've posted.  I'm going to have to actually unfriend some otherwise cool people just to avoid seeing these dumb tweets.

On a positive note the US Government managed to fine Facebook 5 Billion dollars.  Of course this is just the cost of doing business for Facebook and will have no impact until they throw Mark and his ilk in prison for their crimes. 

And to think we have Brothers doing time for doing nothing at all -- guilty of being poor.

• Like 1

Like Troy said, much of what Trump does is to get an emotional response and....as they say in England "wind up" people and get them all animated for his enjoyment.

But the fact is much of Baltimore IS a slum, just like much of Detroit and St. Louis is slum and wasteland.

One of the most popular television shows on HBO....The Wire....focused on the madness going on in Baltimore and people loved it.
Well after years of glorifying the violent ghetto life of Black pepole in B-more, why get all uptight and shit a brick when Trump agrees?

Like it or not, a lot of what Trump says has an ELEMENT of truth in it:

-There ARE too many illegal immigrants flooding into the nation.

My question is why do Trump and the Republicans....the same people BRINGING THEM IN....have to be the ones who speak on against this when AfroAmericans are the ones who are being directly impacted from this flood of illegal cheap labor?

-And while I wouldn't call them "shitholes" many if not most subsaharan African nations ARE poorly ran and certainly aren't the most ideal places to live which is why so many Africans risk drowning just to cross the Meditteranian sea to get to Europe.

Most of them are young men, who don't mind abandoning their families to poverty and corruption just ot flock to Europe, hopefully find themselves a European woman to marry and gain citizenship, and leave their troubles behind them......as opposed to staying in their nation and fighting to free it from corruption and poverty.

Ofcourse we don't like it when racist Caucasians say these things, but I'm convinced that one of the main reason most AfroAmerican aren't as animated and hostile at they SHOULD be and out in the streets marching against Trump's rhetoric is because they know deep down he has some good points.
Again, they don't agree with his MOTIVES but many do agree with his OBSERVATIONS.

Dude! You can't lead with "Like Troy said..." then proceed to say nothing I agree with lol!

Baltimore is no different than any other city. Baltimore has some good areas and bad ones. No other city is immune to any of the ills plaguing B'more.

A decaying public school system, hyper-incarcerating, opioids, low wage jobs, lack of affordable housing all largerly due to greedy corporations taking control of everything while politicans on both sides help or do nothing.

This not a Baltimore problem. It is a national one.

Lol.......
Actually I added that on 5 minutes after my initial post so that it WOULDN'T sound like I was coming right after you to directly contradict you!

In reality, I don't think our two posts are incongruent.

Your post focused on the motives of Trump's statements.
.....that he just talks a lot of smack to get people riled up and push their buttons in order to manipulate them.
And I agree with this assessment.

My post focus is on the element of TRUTH in his statements.
If there were no truth in what he's saying he wouldn't be nearly as effective at setting people off.

My point is that instead of getting upset and offended when whoever....racist or just objective observers.....points out our problems, if we as African people world wide would focus on actually FIXING our problems, we would be much better off.  But it starts with the AfroAmerican mayors, judges, representatives, and police officers who are actually incharge of running most of this "chocolate cities" doing what THEY are supposed to do instead of waiting on "good white folk" to come down and be nice to them and clean up their communities for them.

History has shown that that the only time Caucasians are willing to come into AfroAmerican communities and help them clean up these problems is when they are ready to CLEAN OUT the Black population and gentrify the place.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Your post focused on the motives of Trump's statements.
.....that he just talks a lot of smack to get people riled up and push their buttons in order to manipulate them.

See that is the thing, I do not know 45's motives. I think it is his nature and it has worked for him. 

My focus was on the reaction folks have to his posts. When they reply to his posts it elevates them and more people seem them. Which encourages him even more.

Imagine if these authors invested their time sharing and commenting on AALBC's posts and the other entities they purport to support. Trolling 45 is just wasted energy that could be put to better use.