I want

I want to step into his presence like a pair of slacks, be wrapped in his grace like a leather jacket, I desire to bathe in his spirit, I want to feel his support like one of my best bras, I want to dine with him at the best restaurants and dance with him till the sun comes up, I want to sit and talk with him for hours, and walk with him along the shore as the sun goes down, I want to taste him in my morning coffee and feel him in the twilight hours. Good Morning God thank you for loving me, and those that make up my tapestry. Today do you know how you want to intertwine your day with Jesus, I need the door to open, there is no way to the father but threw the Son, he won’t stand outside any longer, I want his presence, his light, my house has been dark far too long, it is amazing what you can find when the lights come on, the beauty, yes my house is beautiful but is it hard to embrace the beauty when life has you so frightened that you can’t see, I will walk in his promises for me, I will walk in his love, covered by his grace fully directed in his word ready to fulfill my purpose….. Walk with me.