NEWARK, LEAD. IN. THE. WATER!

Like. Flint. Michigan,Lead. In. The. Water. In Newark..  News. Says,Lead. In. The. Water. Can. Cause. Learning. Problems For. Children,Fertility,Problems. For  Women. Is  Corey  Booker From  Newark??? Is  Lead  In   All  The  Water  In  Newark,Just  The  Poor,Communities??  This  God  Fearing  ,Christian  , Rich  Country,,Does,  Not  Care  About  The  Poor , Sick,Elderly.   Democrats,Wants  The  Immigrants  In  The  Country..,Politicians  Do  Not  Care,About,The  Poverty    Or  The  Homeless.  In  This  Country.  I'm. Sure.  Senator. Corey.  Booker. Of   New. Jersey. Has . A. Plan. To,Emove. The. Lead. From.  Water....... Amazing!!!

The current mayor of Newark is Ras Baraka. I first became aware of him as a poet and the son of the icon writer Amiri Baraka.

Both guys would be considered activists and far from being sellouts...

But politics is such a scummy business. I don't believe anyone who enters politics today, and is elected to office, is worth a damn to the people.

After seeing Ras and the rest of Newark bend over for Amazon, I was not impressed. So Newark has lead in their water (news to me BTW) and nothing is being done about it by their elected officials -- why is anyone surprised?

I think they're putting more than just lead in the water but other toxins too.
Much of this is used to control the behavior of the AfroAmerican population but when you have AfroAmericans in positions of power like police, mayors, and even the President (Obama) who KNOW about this and do absolutely NOTHING about it.....what can you say?

If this were a WHITE city and they found this out, the White judges and cops would have whoever was in charge of the municipal water supply in cuffs and up on charges within a week.  They wouldn't wait on the fed or someone else to do it....they would take care of it themselves.   But you have some Black officials standing around in suits and ties scratching their heads over "what to do" when their cities are poisoned.

The older I get the more I realize how just and correct this Universe actually is and how people often get just what they deserve.

You KNOW the water is poisioned...but you still drink it and do nothing about it.
You KNOW drugs are put into your community to destroy you....but you still use and sell them.
You KNOW guns are put into your community to destroy you....but you still use them.

Since childhood I wondered why Black people had to go through what they did, but when I observe the BEHAVIOR of a lot of our people even when we have the opportunity and power to do better and help ourselves......often times the reasons our people are in the conditions they are in make much more sense.