Sign in to follow this  
Troy

Google Uses Hyper-Sexualized Videos to Attract Attention

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

what race do you think they would call themselves?

Homo Sapien Sapien. But in more colliquial parlance, the most powerful people in the world now are "white." This was not always true, nor will be true for much longer. 

how a person can USE raicsm to increase their wealth and power, without actually being racist themselves?

Racism was used to justify the perpetual enslavement of Black people. Race was used to explain that we were subhuman. Religion, science, and history were perverted to support racism. The most uneducated of us hold onto these distorted views today.

This was done to benefit the slave holder. Most white people did not benefit from this, one could argue most white folks were made worse off due to the practice of slavery. At least half a million of them died fighting  on behalf of wealthy slaveholders, during the civil war.

historically speaking Caucasian men tend to have more respect and admiration for African women's bodies that AfroAmerican men do!

Hummm what history are you reading? Does it include 400 years of kidnap, rape, and enslavement? Was monsters ball an example of this respect? 

Troy

Hummm what history are you reading? Does it include 400 years of kidnap, rape, and enslavement? Was monsters ball an example of this respect?

I'm talking about the White men of Hollywood and THEIR portrayal of AfroAmerican women.
Hollywood hasn't existed for 400 years.

Monster's Ball where Billy Bob was banging the hell out of Halle Berry made a lot of brothers angry and jealous, however in truth THAT image and those sex scenes weren't nearly as disrespectful or stereotypical as her roles in Losing Isaiah and BAPS where she played a crack head and ghetto prostitute.

On 9/8/2019 at 9:08 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Hollywood hasn't existed for 400 years.

No. Of course not, but what period in the past century since moving pictures was invented are you referring to?

Troy

I'm talking about since Hollywood was invented!

Since AfroAmerican women have been featured in Hollywood, although many of them have been portrayed in deragatory and disgusting roles.....it is MY opinion that if you compare the two AfroAmerican women have been portrayed much more negatively in these hiphop videos and in hiphop in general these last 30 years than they have been portrayed in Hollywood since it's inception.

Can you name me a movie produced or directed by Caucasian men that has refered to AfroAmerican women as "bitches" and "hoes" more than Dr. Dre's Chronic album?

.....she bound to drizzown.

The shoes retailed closer to $100 dollars. kids in my neighborhood were stealing them from each other. @Delano what is your point, and what does it have to do with Google pushing titties a rump shakin' to sell concert tickets?