White Racism Sounding Quite Reasonable Today

A buddy forwarded me this video, I watched the whole thing with interest listening to the numerous examples of white people who held racist views.  It was not until the 7:38 mark where he states that we are "...supposed to think that race doesn't even exist." That I realized that I was watching white racist propaganda. 

This is really well done.  The speaker is likeable measured and "sounds" reasonable and rational.

Intrigued, I went to youtube to find more videos and my suspicions were confirmed as this video about Trump's comments about Baltimore illustrate.  @Pioneer1 do you understand why a belief in "race" is so destructive?

I can easily see how a white person uninformed about how Black people were treated in this country, and who also believes in the concept of race, would suck this up.  

Get ready for another four years of President Trump.

Troy

Oh, that's Jared Taylor.

I could have told you about him. He's one of the foremost spokespersons for the moder Caucasian racists today exactly BECAUSE of his well spoken, calm, and charismatic demeanor.

Infact Tariq Nasheed interviews him many times and they even had a debate.

You ask do I understand how a belief in race can be so destructive, but I ask you do you realize how e NOT believing and acknowledging the truth about race can be even MORE destructive?

And I mean literally!

Do you realize that in Latin America in places like Mexico, Dominican Republic, Bolivia, and other nations in South and Cental America the governments don't acknowledge the racial differences of it's citizens?

All Mexicans are considered the same race despite their color.
All Bolivians are considered the same despite their shade.

You say this is marvelous and beautiful!

The problem is Black Mexicans and Black Bolivians are HEAVILY discriminated against, beaten, jailed, and mistreated by the White and lighter skinned people of their nations and because "races" doesn't exists officially they can't even call it racism.

The victims have no legal grounds in which to claim discrimination because these governments don't recognize them as being of a different race than their attacker.

As for the first video.....

Neely Fuller says that one of the biggest tools that White Supremists use is CONFUSION.

As usual, the slick talking Jared Taylor is confusion RACE with NATIONALITY in order to confuse the audience.
He talks about "American" as if it were a race and uses the terms "white" and "American" interchangeably in order to associate in the audiences' minds that American MEANS White.

He also consistently says "America" and only rarely uses the correct term for this nation which is the "United States".

Confusion has been weaponized today, and this is why a person must not only have an analytical mind in order to decipher and parce words in order to NOT be confused and deceived, but must also have a proper grasp of world history.

As for your second video...........

I said in another thread that Black folks were making rap videos and even had The Wire talking about how violent and ghetto Baltimore was; so they shouldn't be so surprised when Trump decides to back them up and bear witness to what THEY say about their own city.

Negroes need to start using more common sense and think ahead before they start glorifying and taking pride in foolishness.   Don't brag about how violent and crazy your community is and then get angry if a White man comes along and agrees with you!

On a lighter note.
Since squirrels are "rodents" too and plenty of them as well as beavers can be seen roaming around Washington D.C.....someone should inform Trump that those who lived in "rodent infested" cities themselves shouldn't throw stones at others, lol.

@Pioneer1 "racism" is the problem, not the false idea of different so called races.

I was previously unaware of Jared Taylor.  The video of the "debate" between Jared and Tariq Nasheed was hard to watch because Jared made Tariq look silly (I could not watch the whole video if there is a part in which Tariq does better please share the timestamp).  On another level, Jared is using Tariq to elevate his own prominence by easily dispatching with him.  Jared would have much more difficulty with a scholar like Cornel West or even something who has studied the subject more deeply like Ta Nehisi Coates.

Jared is potentially very dangerous.

Still I think we should get rid of tracking race in this country too.  Your argument that:

18 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The victims have no legal grounds in which to claim discrimination because these governments don't recognize them as being of a different race than their attacker.

Again, this makes little sense. The victims would have legal ground for being  mistreated. All this focus on race being the motivator tends to reinforce the perceived, inherent, differences between people with different skin tones.

Troy

This society was BUILT on racism and racial heirarchy.
To believe that those in charge would stop tracking race and considering the races of individuals means you believe they'd actually be willing to dismantle their entire system.

The victims would have legal ground for being mistreated. All this focus on race being the motivator tends to reinforce the perceived, inherent, differences between people with different skin tones.

Problems is....victims can CLAIM mistreatment but without the acknowledgement of race there is no basis for claims of racism nor would their be an ability to document PATTERNS of mistreatement.
It's like claiming you were bitten by a dog in a society that doesn't believe dogs even exist.

All you would have are individuals being mistreated in what appears to be unrelated cases instead of SYSTEMIC abuse (racism).

Also, the acknowledgement of racial differences is beneficial to us as AfroAmericans also because we can focus on eating the proper foods and using the proper products that benefit people of African descent as those differences are acknowledged.

When you claim that all people are of the same race, then you won't be able to explain why Caucasians can drink alcohol at the same rate that Native Americans drink it but the Native American community ends up being DEVASTATED by it while the Caucasian community does just fine.....but acknowledgement of racial differences explains this.

When you claim that all people are of the same race then you won't be able to explain why certain soaps and lotions that are just fine for Caucasian skin and hair doesn't work or has a negative effect on AfroAmerican skin and hair.....as most Black women will confirm.
.....but acknowledgement of racial differences explains this.

@Pioneer1 you can described the differences in people's skin tones without attributing it to the loaded and scientifically flawed racial designations you and other racists cling to so tightly.

Also as previously mentioned you don't consider someone of Cynique complexion "Black," so how would you treat her mistreatment by a white man compared to that of a blond-haired, blue-eyes woman?  What type of lotion and soap should she use -- the same on as Barack Obama who actually has a white moth but is darker than Cynique.

Del is darker than I am; in fact, Del is darker than many actual native African peoples. Is he a better breed, or a or more superior version, of a so called Black person?

We are all human dude. Our skin color does not make as any more or less so, our behavior does that. 

Troy

What do you mean me and "other" racists?
Just because I acknowledge racial differences and the racism that results from them that doesn't mean I'm guilty of the same.

Lol, you should be ashamed of yourself....calling your brutha a racist.

Also as previously mentioned you don't consider someone of Cynique complexion "Black," so how would you treat her mistreatment by a white man compared to that of a blond-haired, blue-eyes woman?

I don't use the term "Black" much but rather "African" to describe our race.
And no, I don't consider Cynique African by race but she's not Caucasian either.
That Caucasian man could be racist against her simply for not being Caucasian regardless to how "Black" she may or may not be.

Most Jews are Caucasian, but they are often STILL victims of racism because of the minute traces of their actual and PERCEIVED African ancestry.

Del is darker than I am; in fact, Del is darker than many actual native African peoples. Is he a better breed, or a or more superior version, of a so called Black person?

Again, it's not JUST about complexion but other genetic and phenotypical factors as well.
This is why I use the term AFRICAN and CAUCASIAN for racial purposes, instead of "Black" and "White".
There are a lot of pure AFRICANS with relatively light skin called the San People who live in Southern Africa.

Image result for bushmen africa

We are all human dude. Our skin color does not make as any more or less so, our behavior does that.

You can believe that all you want, but try getting Jared Taylor and his supporters and followers to believe it.
Try to get the racist cops who have shot so many unarmed AfroAmericans that we are "all" humans.

Who YOU believe are humans and what they're worth ain't worth a hill of beans when those in power believe otherwise.

@Pioneer1 while you aren't the get-a-rope-string-someone-up-and-pose-for-pics type racist, you are a racist. Your very belief system makes you one.

And no, I don't suppose I'd have any better chance convincing Jared Taylor that races don't exist any more than I would convincing  you. 

Looking at the people you posted I see they have monolids, wouldn't that make them mongoloid, Asian, or whatever racial category you use? Why does Cynique's skin color disqualify her from being Black or "African," if you prefer, when having Chinese eyes does not?

Again, you muddy the water when you say things like:

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

pure AFRICANS

Africans are the most genetically diverse people on Earth. You can't call all of them "pure" without including the rest of humanity in the purity. We are all born of Africa including Jared and his people. They did not morph into a new race when their people left Africa 200,00 years ago -- that is a split sec on the eveloutionary scale.

Troy

ACKNOWLEDGING the existence of race and racism doesn't make one any more racist than acknowledging the difference between the sexes and the existence sexism makes one sexist.
Lol, because you believe men are different than women, are you now sexist?

ooking at the people you posted I see they have monolids, wouldn't that make them mongoloid, Asian, or whatever racial category you use? Why does Cynique's skin color disqualify her from being Black or "African," if you prefer, when having Chinese eyes does not?

Because when determining one's race, MANY factors must be considered...not just one or two.
You keep trying to make it as simple as skin color when there's a multitude of characteristics both phenotypically as well as genetically that determines a person's race or RACES (if they are multiracial).

Cynique wouldn't be considered African simply because her skin is very light BECAUSE OF the high mixture of Caucasian blood that we KNOW she has. The reason for her light skin is obvious and it's because of a high amount of Caucasian ancestry. With the San people of Africa, their lighter skin IS NOT caused by a high degree of Caucasian ancestry because for the most part they are unmixed, which makes them PURE.  They are Africans who happen to have lighter skin....but their other features like hair and nose and genetic markers are the same as most other Africans.

Africans are the most genetically diverse people on Earth. You can't call all of them "pure" without including the rest of humanity in the purity. We are all born of Africa including Jared and his people. They did not morph into a new race when their people left Africa 200,00 years ago -- that is a split sec on the eveloutionary scale.

This is a mere theory......conjecture really.....not an established proven fact.
I've said numerous times that I do not believe humanity came out of Africa.
I believe our ancestors CAME FROM the Indian subcontinent region and MIGRATED TO Africa through Egypt and Ethiopia.

Caucasians didn't come from Africa either. They came from another branch of "Black" people who had straight hair.

But since neither idea has actually been PROVEN, both are theories.

By the way, you DO realize that the THEORY of evolution is racist in it's conception right?

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

ACKNOWLEDGING the existence of race and racism doesn't make one any more racist than acknowledging the difference between the sexes and the existence sexism makes one sexist.

Again my friend, your reasoning is shoddy. There are indeed different sexes, however there aren't different races. Again believing in different races makes you racist -- by definition. 

You keep trying to make it as simple as skin color when there's a multitude of characteristics both phenotypically as well as genetically that determines a person's race or RACES (if they are multiracial).

Actually, I'm not. In fact  while you wrote a lot you did not address my question about failing to consuder "Chinese" eyes in determining race.

you DO realize that the THEORY of evolution is racist in it's conception right?

I'll bite. No, I did not realize evolution was racist. Please, enlighten me (us).

Troy

1. If simply believing in the existence of different races makes one racist, then by using that SAME logic....believing in the existence of different sexes makes one sexist.

2. What we call "Asian eyes" isn't a trait exclusely found among East Asians but can also be found among certain Africans and certain Native Americans. It's just ONE TRAIT, but in order to qualify as a member of a particular race it takes MULTIPLE TRAITS. 

3. I'm suprised you didn't know the Theory of Evolution is racist.
For one thing, it theorizes that humanity evolved OUT OF Africa....which implies that Africans are less evolved than other groups.

We know that the theory originated for the most part with Charles Darwin and his book Origin of Species, but if you ever read the book and saw the title you'd see:

Image result for darwin evolution favored races book

The book that outlines his Theory of Evolution makes it clear that the theory is about the natural selection of FAVORED RACES (races of both animals and humans).  Directly stating that some races are more favored and desired than others.

So even if YOU don't believe in race, your boy Darwin and the other scientists who promote the theory do, lol.

1. No, again because there only one race. Believing in multiple races and the inherent differences of those races makes one racist.

2. Ok so then why take Cynique out of the so called black race solely because of her skin color?

Genetically, there are more differences bewteen Africans than there between you and any given white person. You have more in common genetically with jared taylor than you do with many of the native people of Africa.

3. Humanity, homo Sapiens, did evolve out of Africa. That does not mean they are less evolved or have remained frozen in time. Again not nearly enought time has elapsed for any of the ancestors who left africa 200k year ago to evolve into a diffetent race.

The are a lot things that scientists believed 200 years ago, that has since been proven false. They have naturally moved and so should you. 

• Thanks 1

Troy

No, again because there only one race. Believing in multiple races and the inherent differences of those races makes one racist.

Oh...so in other words you believe Martin Luther King and Malcolm X were racists also since they also acknowledged more than one race and dedicated their lives based around it.

Ok so then why take Cynique out of the so called black race solely because of her skin color?

I didn't.

Genetically, there are more differences bewteen Africans than there between you and any given white person. You have more in common genetically with jared taylor than you do with many of the native people of Africa.

How do you know this to be true?
Can you provide evidence that Africans have more genetic differences between eachother than AfroAmericans have with Caucasians?

The are a lot things that scientists believed 200 years ago, that has since been proven false.

Never the less........
You asked for evidence that the Theory of Evolution was racist and I provided it.
What have you to say about that?

38 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Martin Luther King and Malcolm X were racists also since they also acknowledged more than one race

@Pioneer1 that is like asking if MLK or X were technically illiterare because the never used a PC. The human genone was seqenced in 2003, since then we've known that there is only one race. What makes you a racist is that you reject the science and cling to the discredited belief that people have differences, like intelligence, due to the type of hair they have or their skin color.

What other physical characteristics does Cynique possess that warrants you kicking out your so-called Black race?

How do you know this to be true?

I read, and so can you, so look it up.

What is the source of your knowledge on "race?" Obviously it is not current scientific information, so where do yiu get this stuff?

You asked for evidence that the Theory of Evolution was racist and I provided it.
What have you to say about that?

What?! First I have not read Darwins document (have you read the whole book?), so I have no idea what it says. Second, it was published in the middle of the 19th century, when white people were still blood letting as a medical procedure. Why would you reference a document that old and dismiss 200 years of subsequent scientistic discovery? 

Race is an artificial, socio-polical, construct with no foundation in science.

Racism is alive and well.

Troy

1. I haven't kicked Cynique out of "my" Black race because I don't technically believe there IS a "Black race".

2. So now you're not only saying that MLK and Malcolm were racist for believing in multiple races; NOW you're saying that they were ignorant and didn't know any better....lol.

Gotcha.....

Well, what about scholars like Cornel West or Ta Nishi Coats whom you have high regard for, THEY TOO believe in the existence of multiple races.....are they ignorant or racist too?

What is the source of your knowledge on "race?" Obviously it is not current scientific information, so where do yiu get this stuff?

Science, both current and older.

Scientific studies are STILL being done highlighting the differences between races.

What?! First I have not read Darwins document (have you read the whole book?),

You don't have to read the WHOLE book, all you have to do is look at the damn cover....lol.

Image result for darwin evolution favored races book

The title " The Preservation of FAVOURED Races" says it all.

The book starts off telling you that some races are more favored than others.
This is the very definition of racism isn't it?
....I'm sure you'll agree to that atleast.

Race is an artificial, socio-polical, construct with no foundation in science.

Race....like sex, gender, color, flavor, ect......are all man made concepts used to categorize things.
All categories are "artificial constructs" because they are concepts humans developed to organize information, but that doesn't mean they don't exist or are illigetimate.

Race is an artificial/man-made category based on concrete biological and genetic facts.

NOW you're saying that they were ignorant and didn't know any better

Yes. I believed in races too. Then the science made it clear there is only one race and i changed my position.

I haven't kicked Cynique out of "my" Black race because I don't technically believe there IS a "Black race".

What race is Cynique then? What race are you?

Scientific studies are STILL being done highlighting the differences between races.

This is a completely false statement.

You don't have to read the WHOLE book, all you have to do is look at the damn cover....lol.

No, my friend, you have to actually read the book before you talk about what it contains. 

Besides the structure of DNA would not be discovered for another 100 years. Why do you insist in citing Darwin an allele would have been as alien to him as Facebook.

Race is an artificial/man-made category based on concrete biological and genetic facts.

This statement is completely false too. Do some basic research man! We are not talking quantum physics here.

Hmmmm......
B)  I wonder do any women find our aggressive back-n-forth debating sexy????

Troy

-I believed in races too. Then the science made it clear there is only one race and i changed my position

-This is a completely false statement.

-This statement is completely false too. Do some basic research man! We are not talking quantum physics here.

I'll bring my proof that modern science SUPPORTS the idea of multiple races and you can present yours if you can find any.

Now according to the Scientific American periodical:

Alzheimer’s Attack on the Brain May Vary with Race

Research on Alzheimer’s has mainly focused on Caucasians. New findings, however, suggest the disease process that leads to dementia may differ in African-Americans. According to a study published in January in JAMA Neurology, the brains of African-Americans diagnosed with Alzheimer’s have less buildup of a protein called tauone of the two hallmark proteins that characterize the disease.

It is not clear why African-Americans would have less tau while still suffering from Alzheimer’s, says neurologist John Morris, who led the research. But the finding is significant because it means the medical community needs to exercise caution when defining Alzheimer’s by measures of tau buildup alone. The study also suggests race might affect other aspects of the disease’s pathology, says Morris, who directs the Knight Alzheimer Disease Research Center at Washington University in Saint Louis.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/alzheimers-attack-on-the-brain-may-vary-with-race/

According to the American Society of Hematology:

Racial and ethnic disparities in hematologic malignancies

According to the American Cancer Society, there will be an estimated 1688780 new cancer cases diagnosed and 600920 cancer deaths in the United States in 2017.1 Of these new cancer diagnoses, about 172910 will be patients with hematologic malignancies. Approximately 58300 of these patients are expected to die of their disease. With the ever-changing demographics of the country, it is reasonable to anticipate that a large proportion of these diagnoses and deaths will be in racial and ethnic minorities.

http://www.bloodjournal.org/content/130/15/1699?sso-checked=true

Both of these are modern SCIENTIFIC journals clearly supporting the concept that there are multiple races and genetic differences in science.

Now can you produce modern SCIENTIFIC articles that clearly state that multiple races or racial differences DO NOT exist and that there is only one race?

What race is Cynique then? What race are you?

Both of us (and most likely you also) are technically MULTI-RACIAL because very few AfroAmericans are unmixed today.

No, my friend, you have to actually read the book before you talk about what it contains.

The issue wasn't what the book CONTAINS, the issue was whether the SUBJECT of the book...the Theory of Evolution..is racist or not.

I don't need to read the book itself to prove the theory is racist. All I have to do is read the COVER where the author makes it clear the theory supports FAVORED RACES to prove that the book and the theory itself are both racist.

8 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Both of us (and most likely you also) are technically MULTI-RACIAL because very few AfroAmericans are unmixed today.

If few "afroamerican are unmixed today, how do you square this with the information provided by those articles that you cited?

Scientific American described African-American as a race do you agree with with that?

The other article equates race with ethnicity. Do you?

The problem here is that you have cherry picked summaries of studys, which I'm positive you have not read, that use that word race, colloquially, as proof there is scientifically more than one race. Do you know what each sources definition is race is? Again, are you now saying "African-American" is a "race" based upon the first article.

What are the "multiple races" that make me and Cynique up?

8 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The issue wasn't what the book CONTAINS, the issue was whether the SUBJECT of the book...the Theory of Evolution..is racist or not.

Dude who cares about a 200 year old book? Why do you keep bring it up in a conversation about modern genetics?

Have you ever had a DNA test? Do these test reveal a person's race,

Troy

If few "afroamerican are unmixed today, how do you square this with the information provided by those articles that you cited?

Considering the fact that the article specifically talks about "African-Americans" (the commonly used term for AfroAmericans), I'd say the information squares quite nice and neatly.

Whatever racial mix or combination AfroAmericans are, the study was still based on OUR gentics and considered us a separate race than the Caucasians who also participated.  Thus these scientific publications believe that humans are more than just ONE race.

Scientific American described African-American as a race do you agree with with that?

No
However regardless as to whether or not I believe this, you asked for proof that MODERN SCIENCE supports the idea of MULTIPLE RACES and I provided it for you.

The other article equates race with ethnicity. Do you?

No
However regardless as to whether or not the article sees race and ethnicity are the same, you asked for proof that MODERN SCIENCE supports the idea of MULITPLE RACES and I provided it for you.

What are the "multiple races" that make me and Cynique up?

Not sure, and it's irrelevant.
Again, you asked for proof that MODERN SCIENCE supports the idea of MULTIPLE RACES and I provided it for you.

Science agrees with me.
Modern science.

Lol......
If you aren't too busy munching on elephant ears and corn-dogs from the state fair, can you please tell me why your views haven't changed on this issue despite my presenting you contrary evidence?

Dude who cares about a 200 year old book? Why do you keep bring it up in a conversation about modern genetics?

Because you said you believe in the THEORY of Evolution, and I'm showing you that despite it's current caims it's origins are rooted in racist ideology.

If the FOUNDATION is faulty, how can the BUILDING it sits on be stable?

you asked for proof that MODERN SCIENCE supports the idea of MULITPLE RACES and I provided it for you.

I never asjed for "proof" of modern races, because i know tgere isn't any. I wanted to know where you git the nition that there was. The articles summarizing studies are written in the colloquial language people understand (unfortunately). Even i soeak in the terms of "race" from time to time. But again it is in the context of causal conversation. Even the term African-American is problematic because that could easily include white people.

Still using the word is not proof. I don't believe you are being intellectually honest here. Im sure as you trolled the internet looking fir some to support your argument you cane came across infirmation that asserts there is only one race. You will never find scientific information that say we have multiple races today.

Simply using the word us not "proof."

elephant ears and corn-dogs

LOL! Man I ate like a pig. I just cane frim the super market. I gonna make me some deep fried tacos

If the FOUNDATION is faulty, how can the BUILDING it sits on be stable?

It does not work that way. Once sonething is proven false, it is discarded. Science does not build upon falsehoods, it learns from errors and moves on.

Troy

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, but please watch yourself with the "deep fried".....ANYTHING, lol.

It does not work that way. Once sonething is proven false, it is discarded. Science does not build upon falsehoods, it learns from errors and moves on.

Then obviously science doesn't consider Darwin's belief in multiple "favoured" races as false, since the theory is still in existence and quite popular.

The articles summarizing studies are written in the colloquial language people understand (unfortunately)

This may be true, but how do you figure this means they don't believe in multiple races?
I don't think this was an attempt by scientists to dumb down or talk down to their audience.  The second article clearly speakd of races AND ethnic groups, so they were well aware of the differences between the two. It's not like they used "race" for lack of a better or more accurate term.

Im sure as you trolled the internet looking fir some to support your argument you cane came across infirmation that asserts there is only one race. You will never find scientific information that say we have multiple races today.

Troy, stop being stubborn and ridiculous.
I just SHOWED YOU recent scientific articles discussing the reality of multiple races.

Are you sure you got the concept that there was only ONE race from "science"?
Or did you pick up this concept from some of the well meaning so-called "progressives" whom you've worked with and around in academia who fancied the concept?

I think if you head to the kitchen and warm up a couple more corn-dogs and squeeze some mustard over them with a scoop of potato salad on the side and THINK about it while fixing your plate....lol....you'll have to come to the conclusion that there are indeed multiple races and science clearly backs this up.

obviously science doesn't consider Darwin's belief in multiple "favoured" races as false

Just because you keep repeating this does not make it true!

The second article clearly speakd of races AND ethnic groups, so they were well aware of the differences between the two.

No, they were using the terms as synonyms.  Race is the term the general public would recognize and understand while ethnic would be more accurate.