Artist Talk with Quincy Troupe

Guest Tara@MSPC

Guest Tara@MSPC

Hi All!

On September 10th from 6-7pm, Quincy Troupe will be leading an artist talk at Madison Square Park on the current installation City in the Grass by Leonardo Drew. The artist will be present as well to engage in conversation with Quincy Troupe. All are invited to join in the discussion.

This is the link to the event: https://www.madisonsquarepark.org/mad-sq-art/art-talks-quincy-troupe-leonardo-drew

MSPC_Leonardo_Drew_20190603_0021-8.jpg

Best,
Tara

• 3 weeks later...

I actually attended Quincy Troupe's reading on Tuesday.  It actually was an interesting event in park... Well it is not really a "park" in the sense anyone outside of NYC would think of one, but it is an oasis a break from the density popular concrete that surrounds. The park is near iconic FlatIron building (the former home of St. Martin's Press) and very close to where I teach Baruch College (which is why I went).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks the Amiri Baraka video was professionally shot and edited. The Quincy Thrope video was just me and my cell phone. But some recording of the event, for the record, is better than none.

I don't promote my YouTube channel because i embed all the videos on the site and i prefer people to visit AALBC -- not YouTube -- to watch my videos.

A couple of years ago I needed a 1,000 subscribers to unlock a YouTube feature. i asked people to subscribe to my channel then, but that was the only time.

• Thanks 1