He's In Control

When did I lose my trust? in love?, in man?, in the state of the economy. It has never had any real love for me. It could never set me free. It is an illusion, better yet a falsity, not real to the ear, to hear, unclear, what you think, even unclear is how you place your trust in a man that does not understand or care, and then you a child of God complain unaware of the true state of affairs, 

The questions from God, is how? do you dare?, you dare to compare my love for you to anything that man can do, is it the righteous voices that you hear that are clear to your ear and conjure up fear?

He had a plan a long time ago, long be for office, or officers, this is a thing that every child of God should know. Worry the cancer that would pollute the mind and you on pins and needles trying to find a solution to a problem that doesn’t even exist, if it is not in God mind why ever visit it!   

The gloom and doom of a nation gone mad, turning from bad to worse, it is so sad, for those who don’t know or have experienced his wrath, the influx of his measure pushed down running over, it’s for us who know him like an Irish man with a four leaf clover.

I trust all he says and I look to the east because with the breath of his caring their  panic will cease to be and they will see what it is that we have always known that to be a child of God is to know he controls it all from his heavenly throne,

It is to know he is here, that he cares and share in all that we need, to stand in his shadow, to bathe in his grace, to trust him and honor that place that we stay, we are not longing or waiting for the next word that is said, We are living our lives, knees hitting the floor before bodies hit the bed

We are thanking and praising the dawning of days because it is the calm before the storm that’s the time to pray, a lost art, which laid foundations, where families were governed by God, prayer bound past generation, salutation, coming and going in peace, incomplete until the old and young meet, dancing and singing, praying with one voice, we raised up as God came, it was in our suffering we learned to rejoice

Now a new day and a new dream where we forget that he is still king, He is still listening for our praises, always promising with every thought brighter better days, where prayers go up and blessing come down and nations take their knees to the ground, where families are freed by the choices they make and rage becomes malice that leads past the hate,

You know it is the things that we hate that lead to change,  mothers against drunk driver sought another day and other groups have turn hurt into love, as simple as it seems it is the only way, to turn your ear to a word, seldom hear, but a thought none the less of God that promises only the best,  lean he say on him and he make your path straight, take us past the place where the politicians play, he has got the future is what he has to say,  like an echo in my heart I hear him speak to me, it is not what you gain that will set this world  free, no this place does not have love for you and as I feed the birds how much more for you my child will I do,

Now there are those that wonder if it will be okay,  he says put your trust in him, he’s a sovereign God that way,  he has you, yes he has got you, in him there is no need he will not meet, he will answer all you question if you listen you’ll hear him speak,  slow down and listen to things his has to say,  fear not my children,   saying rest in me, I govern even when it seems they refuse to believe, nothing happens without his approval , nothing without his say, and if he allows it, it means it came to lift you up to brand new better place, according to his glory it all works for the good of those whose choice is to love him like each of us should, 

Now is the time to find him alone and stand on the promise that guarantee home a place we are safe and free to believe that the problems of a nation can be solved on our knees,

The questions from God, is how? do you dare?, you dare to compare my love for you to anything that man can do, Worrying like the cancer that would pollute the mind and you on pins and needles trying to find a solution to a problem that doesn’t even exist, if it is not in my mind (God) mind why ever visit it!   

• Like 1