Sign in to follow this  
Pioneer1

A Little Depressed The Past Couple Days

Troy

I wouldn't say "white people" in general but the White Establishment.....the wealthy influencial group of Caucasians who control much of this society.....are using multiple methods INCLUDING funding BLM to promote HOMO (not hemo which has to do with blood) philia in the AfroAmerican community and make it more acceptable to the masses.

I'm not sure if they are funding Yvette for this or even funding her at all, but they ARE funding BLM for this very reason.

Here is a related anecdote:

Read the review about one of the Black Lives Matters principals, Patrisse Khan-Cullors, When They Call You a Terrorist: A Black Lives Matter Memoir. The late Kam Williams wrote the review. The author of the book, a sister I though I was cool with emailed me  vigorously trashing the review. There is a video on the page that i arranged for the author to appear in but she ghosted me which was a pretty shitty thing to do.

Now the review was Kam's assessment, was the review worth burning a bridge with AALBC? What did Kam do wrong mention Patrice's dysfunctional upbringing or her Homosexuality? 

While I don't think the oligarchy is using homosexuality to destroy the Black community, the current climate of political correctness and hypersensitivity is hurting us. 

I have no issue with BLM, but their prominence is a function of and largely a creation of media coverage.  Since we don't control media, we don't control who represents Black the mainstream.

The are important groups in NYC, for example, doing real work in the community. You will rarely learn about them on network TV. They don't have social media folks sending tweets or posting on Instgram -- they doing real work and don't need retweets.

"A group's prominence on social media is inversely proportional to it's relevance to our people."

Without twitter BLM would never have emerged. As far as it's relevance lets judge that in another decade after the twittersphere (if it still exists) has moved on to the next shiny thing.

Troy

"Political correctess" is a tool that many racist Caucasians are now using to harass and terrorize AfroAmericans.

Originally political correctness was a code of conduct meant to protect AfroAmericans and women from racist and sexist jokes and slurs endured in the work place and society in general from White males. Now that homophiles, biophiles, and transexuals have been added to the list of "protected groups" racists Caucasians monitor the speech and behavior of AfroAmericans and seize upon any opportunity to point the finger and accuse them of political incorrectness, insensitivity, sexism, homophobia, and even reverse racism.

A good example is when Ginuwine refused to kiss a man and was called a homophobe and harassed for it:

https://www.bet.com/music/2018/01/08/ginuwine-big-brother-celebrity-trans-woman-twitter-debate.html

While I don't think the oligarchy is using homosexuality to destroy the Black community,

Ofcourse they're not trying to destroy it....because they know they can't, lol.
But they are trying to DESTABLIZE it (even further) by confusing the roles and expectations of males and females thus pitting them against eachother and lowering the birth/population rate. BLM is just one of their tools for this.

Dude, what impact has BLM had on your life, or the life of anyone you know? Do you think anyone would be made gay by following them on Twitter?

BLM does give white corporations the ability to appear "woke," by providing  BLM a platform. The "alphabet people" as you describe them are in now.

Troy

Dude, what impact has BLM had on your life, or the life of anyone you know?

BLM's pro-homophilia platform negatively impacts the social status of AfroAmericans in general and makes us look even more immoral and broken.

You're looking at things from a typical U.S. INDIVIDUALISTIC mentality.
You say what BLM does and what gays do have nothing to do with you and little impact on your life....which is the way it SHOULD be....but not the way it IS.

When people from other nations and cultures (nations and cultures that are far more collectivist than ours) come to the United States or watch the politics of this nation from abroad and they see AfroAmericans engaged in or associated with crime, violence, mass incarceration, and now homophile and pedophile behavior....it justifies the mistreatment in their minds.
If they see some acting that way...they assume ALL act that way.

• Like 1