Black. Men In. Prison!

NBC News. Lester. Holt ,Talked About. Prison. Reform. .  He. Was ,In,Louisiana Angola. Prison.. Black.  Population. In. America. Is. At,13.8%.  Black. Men. In. Prison,37.8% I  Read..  . What  Is  ,Black,Presidential  Candidates  Kamala  Harris,Corey  Booker  ,Suggesting, For  Uplifting  Poor  Commnities? Black  - Churches,Politicians ,NAACP , Do  Not  Want  Kwanzaa  -Principles,Malcolm  X. ,Black  Economic  , Speech , As  Guidance ,For,Black.  Unity ,Uplifting  Communities.  John  Lewis  Silent.  Preacher's. Stealing.  Millions.,Buying. Mansions. ,Cars,Instead,Of ,Trying. To.  Positively. Guide. Young. Black. Males.  Myth.  More. Black,Men. In. Prison. Than. College...Black.  Boys. Need. Mentoring,Before. They. Get. To. High. School.  NAACP,  ,Politicians ,Churches,Should.Practice. And Teach.  Kwanzaa. Principles....That. Might. Decrease. Black. Men. Embracing. Crime.  Black. Men. Selling ,Crack ,Gangsters,Thugs ,Pimping  Teenage. Girls,Genociding. Black,People. ,Should. Be. In. Prison. .  Poor.Inner . Cities ,Poverty,Preacher's. Stealing. Millions ,NAACP,Churches,Politicians,John-Lewis. Condone It....

But let me throw this one at ya Harry.......

We certainly aren't where we need to be.....but if you have THOUSANDS of AfroAmerican police officers, deputies, sheriffs, lawyers, judges, and congressmen in this nation....and AfroAmerican men are STILL over represented in the penal system, then who should bare the MOST responsibility for this?

If The SUPREME BEING gives you favor and puts you in positions of power to actually make changes and do something about your situation, and instead of changing the system you GO ALONG with the agenda of your enemy and uphold the very corrupt system that is destroying you.....who's fault is this?

If we look at MODERN history....outside of the Haitian Revolution, I don't recall reading about a group of people who started off in slavery and rose to as much power as quickly as AfroAmericans did in this nation.

And what are they doing with the little bit of power they were blessed to achieve?

I often wonder.....seriously....do AfroAmericans want liberation and prosperity, or do they just want Caucasians to "like" them and accept them?

Do they want to LEAVE the plantation, or do they just want to be treated more kindly on the plantation?

You know the answer to that question @Pioneer1. Most people need to be validated by those in power. I guess the main reason is validation by those in power brings money and other benefits.

I stepped out on my own and the cost has been high. I'd do it again, but you are never free of oppression. The police can stop you at anytime, the government can jam you up with a keystroke.