Farewell All - I'm leaving this forum

I thought it only fitting to leave a departing message since I've contributed a lot comments to the culture, race & economy forum. It appears the conversations here have deteriorated into hateful and fearful rhetoric, zero-sum comparisons and nothing good comes from those ideas.  So, I bid this forum adieu. 

I'm signing off here but not AALBC's readingblack.com
✌️

Edited by Mel Hopkins
syntax
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

You may be leaving but the Caucasian racists who monitor this site ain't leaving anytime soon. I'm sure they're still lurking in the shadows.
No matter how bored they get or offended they get....they'll be there because they have a job to do.

Well.....

Believe it or not, unlike Cynique's departure which I was "slightly" disappointed over but pretty much indifferent about because of her constant confrontational demeanor....I actually don't want to see you go.
Unlike Cynique who would often TRY to piss me off, you often did it without knowing any better....lol. 
So I knew there was no malice behind it.

Before your final exit, I don't suppose you'd care to engage us with  SPECIFICS about what you considered hateful and fear rhetoric on this forum?

Alright.......
Well, after seeing a particular post that you "liked" in another thread, I think I have a pretty good idea of what's going on now.

It seems that once again, the "usual suspects" are applying their Tricknology tactics to divide, conquer, and break up the Black family.

It seems that "Gog and Magog" (lol...you like that Chevdove?) are once again making mischief in the land among the Original people.....lol.

• Thanks 1

Well I'm disappointed to see anyone leave the forum.

But im glad you'll continue to participate in #readingblack @Mel Hopkins. My severing of ties with Amazon has led to some interesting comments which has prompted me to do more with #readingblack myself.

After 20+ years of hosting this forum. I know things are cyclical. Personalities come and go. Even trolls get bored and move on.

The problem today is that trolls have fewer sites with enough traffic to make their shenanigans worthwhile and with social media cracking down, sites like AALBC are more of a target now.

On 9/10/2019 at 10:21 PM, Pioneer1 said:

It seems that once again, the "usual suspects" are applying their Tricknology tactics to divide, conquer, and break up the Black family.

Really, ok that is sad. 

On 9/11/2019 at 12:45 AM, Troy said:

But im glad you'll continue to participate in #readingblack @Mel Hopkins

Yeah, me too.

@Mel Hopkins I am so glad that I can read you in #readingblack.