Fairly Intelligent Interview With Rapper Jidenna

I recently was made aware of an interview of an up and coming rapper named Jidenna (half Caucasian and half African) and he was pretty well spoken on a number of subjects including religion, sexuality, and the state of African peoples world wide.

During the first part of the interview he pretty much sums up my position on how vulgar a lot of females are portrayed in today's rap culture but his commentary on other subjects were equally as interesting.  I didn't agree with them all, but I found it a bit refreshing to hear young rappers articulate their opinions about society with a degree of intelligence.

I started the video, saw it was over an hour in length and I couldn't... I can't imagine a single revaluatory thing this young man should possibly say. If there is a particularly revealing insight give me the time mark and ill check it out otherwise I'll go back to watching my Cardi B videos.

Troy

That's the very reasons why I didn't mention specific times.
The entire inverview was decent from the start. It maybe got a little silly towards the end when they started talking more about hiphop and less about other wordly matters, but overall the enf

It's not the MOST intellectually stimulating video in the world.....lol.
I'm saying for this day and time and for a man his age to talk so intelligently about various subject that we may or may not agree with him on was refreshing to hear in my opinion.
It's a BREAK from the silliness and ghetto buffoonery you often see in the rap world.

It reminds me of KRS One and the knowledge he offers in his interview although this isn't nearly as powerful.
I'm sure if youl clicked on it and listend to it while driving or doing other shit around the house you'll hear 2 or 3 comments that you may find interesting or even impressive. 

8 minutes ago, Troy said:

he is into that illuminati stuff...

The first President of the United States, George Washington, often talked about that "Illuminati stuff" and how Americans came to the New World to break away from it all. Many of his subordinates were tasked with monitoring Illuminati activity.

https://www.loc.gov/resource/mgw2.021/?q=Illuminati&sp=182&st=text

https://founders.archives.gov/documents/Washington/06-02-02-0435

Granted most of the kids nowadays talking "Illuminati" just repeat what they hear on TV and in rap songs without any context. But its definitely real.

@Pioneer1 All I know about this Jidenna guy is that he gets paid to promote the homophilia agenda. He's one of those negroes who repeats the "homosexuality is innately African but Africans are acting like their colonizers by rejecting it" people. I don't know anything about Jidenna's music or anything further about him. But I know he's a paid prop, and I know that black liberals wanting money use the same arguments to "prove" homosexuality in pre-Colonial Africa.

https://blackeyenews.com/white-homosexuals-and-their-pet-coons-prove-homosexuality-in-pre-colonial-africa-by-citing-white-homosexual-studies/

Troy

Ok will do, though saying he is not as powerful as KRS1 is not exactly a selling point. I listened to some KRS1 video over the years and he is into that illuminati stuff...

Lol....
If you live in THIS world, work, pay taxes, own property, and have received an education at one of the major universities YOU TOO are into that Illuminati stuff.
The Illuminati are nothing more than the GENTILE (non-Jewish) leadership of Caucasian civilization.
They are the Popes, Kings, Presidents, Entertainment and Financial CEOs, and other GENTILE power figures of much of the planet.

Whether you believe in it or not it exists, but in reality is the Caucasians in power who are NOT Jewish nor part of the Illuminati are who you should really be concerned about....lol.

Kareem

You mentioned that Washington and the boys came to America to get away from the Illuminati, but I believe the Illuminati had OTHER plans.
I believe they ALLOWED those Caucasians to come over here to establish the colonies KNOWING what would happen because they were "illuminated" enough to know WE would end up here as well. They already knew back then that AfroAmericans would play a very crucial role in the "new world" order.

As far as Jiddena, perhaps you're correct.
Perhaps he is working with an agena and/or perhaps his Caucasian mother and genetics may have had some sort of influence on his thinking or made him more inclined to accept or even promote homophilia.

Here's a fairly insightful rebuke of his views by Dr. Wesley Muhammad:

22 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I believe they ALLOWED those Caucasians to come over here to establish the colonies KNOWING what would happen because they were "illuminated" enough to know WE would end up here as well.

You don't have to convince me of this. The fact George Washington was a rapist, pedo, manipulative thug revealed his cards. My only point was that this whole Illuminati thing is real and a deep culture aspect of Europe. Hollywood is the capital city for Illuminati.

As far as this Jidenna character, I honestly don't know anything about him other than his claiming that homophilia is "innately African" and subsequently getting paid big-time by white liberals. I don't need convincing there either. He's a prima facie coon to me. I don't need to see anything else.

@Pioneer1 BTW you've mentioned Malik Zulu Shabazz a lot in these forums. What happened to him? He used to regularly show up on Fox News shows putting those whiteboys in their places. He also used to lead black resistance, armed and otherwise. I can't seem to find anything about him anymore...?

Kareem

Not Malik ZULU Shabazz, but I often speak of Malik Shabazz (who is commonly refered to as Malcolm X).

Incase you haven't noticed by now, I'm a bit of a stickler for proper names and terms.
I feel this is helpful to avoid confusion.

Most people call him "Malcolm X" but in reality he changed his name to Malik Shabazz and went by that name before his departure.  In my opinion, calling him "Malcolm X" would almost be similar to calling him "Malcolm Little".
I do it from time to time just so people know who I'm talking about, just like I often use inaccurate words like "Black" or "homosexual", ect....so people will know what I'm saying; but I generally like to use the CORRECT terms like Malik Shabazz, African,  ect...

Uhhh....our brother Malik Zulu Shabazz.........
I'm not exactly sure what he's up to, he's been laying low for a while.

Last I checked of him he's still pushing his book called "The Book Of Khallid" that he put out some time this year.
That, and handling a few local cases in the D.C. area from what I know.

Talk about Fox News, I remember when he called Michelle Maulkin a "white man's whore" on national t.v. when she was interviewing him on Fox....lol.

Ahhh, the 90s........

On 9/13/2019 at 5:53 PM, Pioneer1 said:

"Malcolm X" would almost be similar to calling him "Malcolm Little"

His mother gave him the name Malcolm. White imperialists gave him the name Little. The X is the unknown variable in mathematics. Malcolm X is not similar to Malcolm Little in my opinion. He honors his mothers and strikes the imperialist out of his identity with Malcolm X.

On 9/13/2019 at 5:53 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Last I checked of him he's still pushing his book called "The Book Of Khallid"

That's good to hear that he wrote this book. Dr. Khalid Muhammad does not get the recognition and credit he deserves among black people. I still believe he was killed, but no reason to go there today. I'm just sad that his son, Farrah Gray, does nothing to honor his father. In fact he was born Farrakhan Khalid Muhammad but changed his name. Gray also lied and said he barely knew Dr. Khalid. But there are many videos of Dr. Khalid with his son at speeches in the 1980s and 1990s. No respect for Gray at all.

Kareem

Ofcourse the name "Malcolm X" is much more becoming of his character and legacy than "Malcolm Little", however as he progressed forward in his life he changed it to "Malik Shabazz" and I'm sure that unless he changed it again....if he were still with un on this plane he would still be calling himself "Malik Shabazz".
But as I said before, I used the two....X and Shabazz....interchangeably to avoid confusion.

As far as our hard hitting "cradle to the grave" brother.......
When I first heard of his death and the circumstances surrounding it I strongly believed that he was poisoned and killed, but the more I listened carefully from those closest to him like Malik Zulu and also Chairman N'Zinga who both said he had dangerously high blood pressure, was very stressed out, and that contributed to him having an anyurism.....that more plausible it began to sound too.

I would be 50/50 on the issue but the fact is I actually saw him in real life on several occasions and his eyes were often so blood-shot red that they looked brown almost so that corroborates much of what Malik Zulu has said about his eyes being red from such dangerously high blood pressue.
So that puts me just a little bit over (just a percentage or 2) on the side that he probably did have a massive stroke.
This world is interesting, people don't always die in the manner you THINK they may die.
Eazy E grew up in Compton selling dope and pulling guns on people but ended up dying of AIDS.

I'm with you completely on Farrah Gray.
He has his father's intelligence and drive and the older he gets the more he looks like him.