Hello Privilege, it's me,Chelsea

9 hours ago, Maurice said:

Only found about this Netflix documentary. Watching it right now. Saw the trailer first on You Tube and read some fairly strong comments there amongst others.

Wow! I'm interested.

I saw Tiffany Hadish in the trailer and that is also interesting.

I don't have any ideal how to get Neflix though.

Chelsea is humorous and brave. 

I had to watch the trailer again. She said that she got caught with a 'dime bag' on her three fricking times and everytime, they arrested her boyfriend who is Black WTF!

Man! 

I've heard so many of these stories of "Beckys" getting off, for stuff they lock Brother up for, it is not funny.  I was talking to a former NYC criminal defense attorney last night.  She had a bunch of stories of how they through Brother under the jail and realized white women for the same offenses.  It was so heart wrenching to see this over and over again she could not continue to do the Job.

She also told me some judges are notoriously wicked -- it really makes a difference who hears you case.  Justice is not blind, fair, or consistent. White conservatives fair to consider this when they lament that fact that Black people are disproportionately represented in our prisons.

15 hours ago, Chevdove said:

Wow! I'm interested.

I saw Tiffany Hadish in the trailer and that is also interesting.

I don't have any ideal how to get Neflix though.

Chelsea is humorous and brave. 

I had to watch the trailer again. She said that she got caught with a 'dime bag' on her three fricking times and everytime, they arrested her boyfriend who is Black WTF!

Man! 

I think you apply online to join Netflix. Pretty sure.

• Like 1

On 9/16/2019 at 3:40 PM, Maurice said:

Another film on Netflix. Haven't seen it yet.

WOW! I will have to get my mind right to watch this.

I remember when I worked at a shipyard, how some of the men told me to look at certain areas, and THERE in plain sight were gigantic metal signs still propped up

or leaning in corners that read WHITE'S ONLY and COLOREDS ONLY. I was so stunned.

some of the men were older and said that they remember how it was in those days. 

I heard a lot of stories... about those times but now, it seems like we have reversed and are back to those very days.

Anyway, thank you for posting this.

• Thanks 1