ENKUTATASH NEW YEAR FESTIVAL—SEPTEMBER 2019

ENKUTATASH NEW YEAR FESTIVAL—SEPTEMBER 2019

This Historic Friday 13th ~ The Real BLACK FRIDAY

stock-vector-illustration-of-yellow-flow

The Enkutatash, Ethiopian—HEBREW ISRAELITE Festival marks the ancient PASSOVER FESTIVAL WEEK that was instituted during the lifetime of Moses and almost 3500 years ago when the Israelites marched out of Egypt and detailed in the book of EXODUS. And what makes this year so interesting would be due to this week of which includes Friday 13th, a day marked in the Bible as being the last plague, the Destroyer Angel. So although most internet articles respond to the question about the real origin of the mystery that surrounds this unlucky day and never state the truth, because of the detailed description of this Biblical account, therefore, it would be impossible for scholars to not know this truth.

Today, the Passover Festival of ‘the Unleavened Bread’ would be celebrated as Holy Communion by most Christians due to the account of ‘the Last Supper’ in which Jesus ‘amended’ this observance. But even still, this New Years Day in September was instituted to be observed forever. Therefore, the Ethiopian Jews and Israelites have continued to observe their new year in the month of September. In addition, because of the Lunar-Solar Calendar that becomes the guide for when this New Year is celebrated, the days vary during these modern times, but even in ancient times, the Passover Week varied, however, based on a lunar Calendar. So therefore, today, the New Year began on September 12, 2019, but in the Bible times, it was always on the 14th day of the month of either September or October based upon the leap year. At any rate, Happy New Year!

ENKUTATASH: A Fresh Start in September!

Ever since 2001, when two planes crashed into the Twin Towers of the World Trade Centre in New York, a gloomy shadow has been draped over September 11th on the calendar. But while the date has become a dark reminder of the gruesome assault of global terrorism, it marks the beginning of a new dawn and the celebration of an exciting festival that traces its origin to biblical times.

Enkutatash: The Gift of a New Year

http://afrotourism.com/travelogue/festival-enkutatash-ethiopia/

Chev

That was beautiful sister!

However it's time that the people know the truth.

Moses didn't go down to Egypt to liberate a bunch of Hebrews from a wicked Pharoah.
This is why when you read the geneology of Jesus in the book of Matthew it goes from Abraham and Jacob to David with only a few ancestors in between!
It mentions the Babylonian captivity, but not the Egyptian (because it never happened).

No sis!
Moses (Musa) didn't go DOWN TO Egypt but came UP FROM Egypt!
He was sent up from Kemet to central/west Asia to liberate the wild tribes who dwelled there of their savagery.

Moses was their great "law giver".

He taught them how to cook their meat instead of eating it raw.
He taught them how to wear clothes instead of running around naked and hairy.
He told them to stop having sex with animals and close relatives.
He taught them how to tell time and divided the week into 7 days for them.
He gave them the "commandments" to keep them from savagely killing eachother.
He even taught them not to eat too much red meat and to eat some fish on Fridays.

Moses really did his job!

On 9/15/2019 at 9:53 PM, Pioneer1 said:

No sis!
Moses (Musa) didn't go DOWN TO Egypt but came UP FROM Egypt!
He was sent up from Kemet to central/west Asia to liberate the wild tribes who dwelled there of their savagery.

@Pioneer1 LOL! You are trippin!

No dates! No references! You just making up stuff.

The country that you are referring too, Central and West Asia is not historically marked by the presence and dominance of Caucasians at that time.

At that time when Moses was dated to have lived, the more dominant civilizations in the Steppes was the Russian Steppe during the Bronze Age.

At the historical time that Moses was marked to live, one of the civilizations that became dominant was the Hittite/Hurrians in Central Turkey.

Prior to this time, parts of the northern worlds did have civilizations and developed the 'horse and chariots' that were traded down in Egypt.

The 2 major civilizations in India collapsed 400+ years before Moses' time, and at this time, the Cholchians had already made history as many 

of them were a part of ancient India and Cush-Babylon [Greater Babylon].

But more specifically, the Cholchians/Caucasians (original Caucasians) were well developed in West Turkey, Iberian Peninsula, and yes, parts of 

West Asia mountain areas. 

I agree that there were 'wild' people in the world at this time, but it was not just Caucasians (white).

You are way off.

But, I too, am not dropping any references for now, but hopefully, I will.

BRIDGING THE GAP of Black ‘African’ History Past & Present

writing-note-showing-bridge-the-gap-stoc

Okay, so I am going to share some references about the dates and times when the Exodus was written to have occurred that may help to ‘Bridge the Gap’ between descriptive terms today and yesterday used to mark this historical account that may better help to understand the truth amongst a lot of confusion. Although the whole truth may not be understood immediately, however, hopefully by sharing secular references along with Biblical references about two subjects discussed in this thread and another thread, the Exodus and Amazigh, other truths may be obtained about ancient Black ‘African’ History and cultures. I look forward to debate and discussion, however, while there may be doubt at first in what I share briefly, please give me a chance to explain some topics in more depth, by and by, that may seem strange initially. My research shows me that there has been a deliberately movement at the beginning of the Colonial governments in Europe to misalign certain dates and times that regard ancient Egyptian history and this movement was extensive, but however, not impossible to recognize. So, maybe that would be one major reason, some people do not give much credit to the Biblical scripts about certain events that were written to have happened in Africa; ancient Egypt. So, I will briefly start off by dealing with this issue. Even though many scholars today say that the dates are off, however, they know that they will not be able to convince the lawmakers to address this issue for certain political reasons. So, in my opinion, it would be fruitless to believe that the western big governments will address this issue correctly, however, if the masses of lower class Americans do not make any attempt to understand truth, we will never have a significant voice to address issues that may help humanity. If, dates and times were indeed changed by Big Government in order to confuse the poor and oppress, then obviously it was done for some kind of gain. Therefore, the truth about the past in ancient Africa would be a benefit that could mean a better way to exist for everybody of all walks of life. Anyway, I will start out with a general preview and references about the historical account of the Exodus and Passover Week, and hope to later share more references to support my statements.

Firstly, due to the movie that I grew up watching every spring during Eastertime about the Exodus that was produced by Cecille B. DeMille called The Ten Commandments and starring the late Charleston Heston and the late Yule Brenner, I was made to believe that these big time TV Idols would not lie, so this account must be true. What makes matters worse would be that the Black Christians accepted this film as being truth, so much so, that years later another major film production was made along these same timelines, so I’ve been told. Nevertheless, to abruptly start off with a general statement that will hopefully show this account could not possibly be truth as it had been written down in scripture and secular text. If anyone had chosen to have at least read the ancient documents, the films reflect a major contradiction. Charleston Heston was in conflict with the pharaoh Rameses II but based on all ancient accounts this could not possibly be. The ancient Egyptian records agree with modern archeology as well in that Rameses II could not possibly be the pharaoh subjected to a series of plagues, but however, the records today match the Egyptian records and well as other ancient civilizations about a time of great plagues. Therefore, it becomes obvious that Moses conflicted with the government of the 18th Dynasty pharaoh and rulers of the Thutmosis line!—Which was the very name given to ‘Moses-the-Hebrew’!

So therefore, because the Israelites were written to be in Egypt for more than 400 years, then they would have been under ‘hard bondage’ under the 18th Dynasty Thutmosis system mostly. For this reason, it would be beneficial to study this historical time period in ancient Africa. Secular records show that these Thutmosis kings were absolutely not the Original Egyptians, but however, they were Aegyptos! Thutmosis I, married into the original line and adopted their name ‘MOSES’ [ie Mosis]. Furthermore, a closer look at the secular books and Egyptian scripts shows that, not only were these Thutmosis pharaohs well documented, they also had dominant names that reflect their connection to the Biblical Magog. The 18th Dynasty were MAGOGS. And, as the Biblical records also show, the adoptive mother of Moses later married into the Hebrew tribe of Judah and had four sons, and like her, the Hebrew Israelites did intermix with these Magogs in ancient times, as it was directed by the Creator. History shows at times, the Israelites violently conflicted with the many different kinds of Egyptians but at times they were at peace and they intermixed, but because of our modern day education and experiences, this idea may seem strange. The Bible records show how the Creator loathed the original Magog cultures for specific reasons, but at times, the Bible shows that the Creator honored the combined interrelations of Israel and the Magogs, but because we have been educated  to NOT recognize these crucial aspects of how ancient and original Black ‘African-typed’ people interreacted over thousands and thousands of years, many of us have just simply rejected major historical aspects of African History. We were not all from the same origins and cultures. And, it would be crazy to ignore some of the core issues with the original Magog cultures because it was extremely debased. This information will surface sooner or later anyway, but hopefully soon enough to help humanity.

The Creator used all of the Original ‘African’ peoples, cultures and civilizations [ie Original Sheth] and intertwined them at times, one with each other as a part of his masterplan to correct Black Hatred. If some cultures were too perverse, well, they had to be judged based on this score, and according to scripture, however, we have been misled to interpret this as 'God' killing off all Magogs. Some original people may have lost their government, specific culture, or individuals, but their origins and their genetic mark will never be erased. However, because of a deliberate movement of deception, we have been made to believe in many lies. We need to go back and relook at ancient scripts.

Without understanding modern peoples that at one distant time were connected and defined by certain root names, without an adequate interpretation and transliteration of ancient descriptive terms into modern terms, and without understanding specific reasons behind some major Old-World conflicts, negative history will continue to repeat itself.

So, ultimately, if the dates are times were aligned correctly, it will become evident that the very pharaoh that Moses conflicted with was a young puppet king --- yeah--- named KING TUTANKHAMEN [ie Tutankhaten]. During the 1920s and around that time archeologist seemed to be obssessed with digging up the ancient world and it was during these times that they confirmed what they already well knew in many ancient script forms. The Egyptian records and artworks are extremely detailed and todays' scholars know very well, that it was not RAmeses II, or Tutmosis III, the warrior pharoah, or anyother pharaoh but King Tut that aligns with the Biblical account of the Exodus. So not only do terms need to be translated properly, but the dates and times need to be re-aligned correctly as well.

P.S. Oops. The time span give by scholars today would be the 1300s BC, but this is so, not true. 

One process in getting at the correct dates and times in correlation to our modern Calendar system would be, 

guess what!? The answer: the Star of Bethlehem, that marked a major epoch. Also, going back before the Exodus, 

it would be a very catastrophic event that helps to synchronize time and show the correct dates for the historical 

times of the 18th Dynasty, and other major events such as the later events that surround Rameses II and the 

Fall of Troy VII and etc. This event occurred in the 1600s BC and it was the MASSIVE EXPLOSION ON

THE ISLE OF CRETE. this event has also been somewhat misaligned but many scholars do reveal this more so.

This explosion sparked the ending and beginning of several civilizations at that time and marks the very beginning of the

18th Dynasty. 

Chev

Central/West Asian isn't just one country, but it's a REGION with many countries.

I want to say that you often use the term "Hebrew Israelites", but you should know that Hebrews and Israelites are separate terms for 2 different groups that often interwine with eachother.

Let me explain...................

Hebrews/Ibo
While I've repeatedly told you that the original Israelites were mostly Caucasian, the ORIGINAL Hebrews were indeed African.
They came from Kemet.
Like many of the ethnic groups of ancient Kemet, when it was invaded the Hebrew (Ibiru) people left the land and went further into Africa and their descendants are the IBO/IGBO people of Nigeria today!

Although I'm not sure, Moses was PROBABLY of the Hebrew/Ibo peoples of ancient Kemet and when he went up to the Caucasus (Central and West Asia) mountains to civilize those wild tribes most likely the majority of the people he took with him to help him came from the Hebrew/Ibo ethnic group.
Incase you didn't know....Moses didn't go by himself.

During the time they spent with those wild tribes civilizing and organizing them, the men mated with some of the Caucasian women and they had children and THOSE children were the ancestors and beginning of what you call the "Jews" or Yahudi or Israelites.  Because of their African ancestry and closeness to more knowledge, they became the leaders.

So the original Israelites were predominately Caucasian but had a lot of African ancestry from the Hebrew/Ibo Africans who sired them.

Hebrews = African "Igbo" ethnicity originally from ancient Kemet but now residing in West Africa

Israelites = major groups of "chiefs" that Moses and his helpers organized some of the Caucasians into after civilizing them.

Again, most of those Israelites were chosen for leadership because they were half or part African from Hebrew/Igbo men mating with Caucasian women which gave them a higher status than the others......similar to how the mixed AfroAmerican slaves who had Caucasian fathers had a higher status than the AfroAmerican slaves who's both parents were African.

Now if you'll be nice and don't fight me on this...lol...then I might explain to you where MUSEUMS come from!

Chev

Today a museum is just a place to go and see art work, but the original "libraries" and "universities" of Western civilization were actually called MUSEUMS.

Museums started off as places of knowledge in Kemet and perhaps (though I'm not sure) some other ancient Black lands where intelligent Caucasians were taken for further education after they had been civilized.
There may have even been some built in ancient Greece.

These places were named "museums" in honor of "Musa" (the real name of Moses) who was sent up to the Caucasus to civilize them. Moses is just a Greek rendering of Musa.

Even today, artists whether musicians, painters, sculptors, ect.....they claim to be inspired by a MUSE.
A muse is just a mythological being that was inspired by the REAL "muse" who was Musa (Moses) their inspiration and law giver.

Troy

Musa was the motivation of the muses from greek mythology and he also invented Musak that we listen in elevators

.....trying to be funny, you're actually correct.
Musa IS where we get the word "music" from.

According to Webster's dictionary.....

"MUSIC" Etymology:

Middle English musik, from Anglo-French musike, from Latin musica, from Greek mousikē any art presided over by the Muses, especially music, from feminine of mousikos of the Muses, from Mousa Muse

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/music

Also, if my statements seem contrived then me and the ancient Greeks must have conspired together to make them up.....

Musaios

Musaios means 'of the Muses'. He was said to be one of the oldest and greatest poets, and was sometimes called the son of Orpheus. No other myths or stories arose around him, but he was greatly respected, and valued theological poems, including some orphic poems and some of those used in the Elusinian mysteries, were attributed to him. Ancient oracles collected by the Athenian chresmologists or 'oracle-gatherers' were also attributed to him.

http://www.faculty.umb.edu/gary_zabel/Courses/Phil%20281b/Philosophy%20of%20Magic/Pythagoras,%20Empedocles,%20Plato/Orpheus%20and%20Musaeus.htm

Here we have a man named "Musaios" who was of the "Muses".
Who was greatly respected and also was said by the Greeks to produce "ancient oracles" or words of wisdom.

Musaeus

Musaeus or Musaios (Greek: Μουσαῖος) was the name of three Greek poets. Associate of Orpheus Musaeus was a legendary polymath, philosopher, historian, prophet, seer, priest, poet, and musician, said to have been the founder of priestly poetry in Attica. In 450 B.C., the playwright Euripides in his play Rhesus describes him thus, "Musaeus, too, thy holy citizen, of all men most advanced in lore."[1] In 380 B.C., Plato says in his Ion that poets are inspired by Orpheus and Musaeus but the greater are inspired by Homer.

https://www.bible-history.com/links.php?cat=48&sub=4255&cat_name=People+-+Ancient+Greece&subcat_name=Musaeus

Now the same man is called Musaeus OR Musaios (Musa stays in the name) who was called a PRIEST as well as a PROPHET and MUSICIAN (music) among other things!

Musaeus....Musa.....prophet = MOSES.

Anyway you slice it, MUSA (Moses, Musaeus, Mosaios) was the prophet responsible for uplifting and inspiring the Caucasians who later became known as Greeks.

Troy

who is Musa anyway

As far as I know, "Musa" is the real name of the Egyptian priest/prophet who was sent from ancient Egypt (Kemet) up to the Caucasus mountains to civilize the wild tribes that dwelled there.
The Jewish myth of "Moses" was based loosely on the mission of Musa.
The Greek myths of "Muses"  and "Musaeus" were based loosely on the mission of Musa also.

You should read a book by Sigmund Freud called "Moses and Monotheism".

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The Jewish myth of "Moses" was based loosely on the mission of Musa.

@Pioneer1 this sounds wrong, historically inaccurate, on its face.  Perhaps a Biblical historical scholar like @Chevdove can lend a hand.

I'm not familiar with the Freud's "Moses and Monotheism," but help me understand why we should care about what Freud has to say about the origins of Christianity? 

• Like 1

Troy

this sounds wrong, historically inaccurate, on its face.

I'm not sure how it "sounds" but I've answered your previous questions with references.
EXACTLY what parts of my statements do you find inaccurate?

Perhaps a Biblical historical scholar like @Chevdove can lend a hand.

Lol, perhaps...but what impact would a biblical historical scholar have on someone who doesn't believe in the bible?
Do YOU believe in the Bible and it's historical claims?

On 9/22/2019 at 9:02 AM, Pioneer1 said:

A muse is just a mythological being that was inspired by the REAL "muse" who was Musa (Moses) their inspiration and law giver.

@Pioneer1 LOL This is crazy! You have provided NO references, NO Dates, NO proof at all!

On 9/22/2019 at 7:04 PM, Troy said:

. @Pioneer1 i never challenge your derivatations  but they often seem contrived.

@Troy Thank you! 

On 9/22/2019 at 8:54 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Attica. In 450 B.C., the playwright Euripides in his play Rhesus describes him thus, "Musaeus, too, thy holy citizen, of all men most advanced in lore."[1] In 380 B.C., Plato says in his Ion that poets are inspired by Orpheus and Musaeus but the greater are inspired by Homer.

@Pioneer1 You reference to "MUSIC" with "Muses" is dated at 450 BC-- Oh no!!!-- Much to far in time and does not speak to the origin of the term MUSA, nor MOSES, nor MUSES nor MUSEUM. Plato nor Homer nor any of the Classic 'White' Greek scholars can be the beginning of this ancient term "MUSE" but, yes, their source may lead back to a much more earlier origin, and much more earlier than Moses, the Hebrew. 

On 9/23/2019 at 12:38 AM, Troy said:

Right, but nothing you shared explains how do you make the leap from Musaeus to Musa (who is Musa anyway) then to Moses.

Thank you! LOL!

On 9/25/2019 at 3:30 PM, Pioneer1 said:

You should read a book by Sigmund Freud called "Moses and Monotheism".

Can you elaborate. What did Sigmun Freud touch upon about Moses and Monotheism?

On 9/25/2019 at 9:21 PM, Troy said:

@Pioneer1 this sounds wrong, historically inaccurate, on its face.  Perhaps a Biblical historical scholar like @Chevdove can lend a hand.

I repeatedly say this to Pioneer, but yet, he still provides no dates, of which if he did, he would recognize himself how historically inaccurate his beliefs are.

"EXACTLY what parts of my statements do you find inaccurate?"

@Pioneer1The lifetime of Moses set in Egypt was during the 1500s and 1400s BC, by this time, The original areas of the Caucasus and the people were exposed to the earlier massive civilations of Greater Babylon and in India and elsewhere. Moses was born hundreds of years after Greater Babylon and the SUMERIAN KINGS whose civilization affected many areas in that region. The people of the Caucasus would never had needed Moses by the time he was born, because they had been well exposed to civilizations stemming from BLACK BABYLON around 2000s BC and even longer before that time. They had been exposed to the Cuneiform clay tablets and scripts and massive and extensive trading and technology and etc. You are way off.

On 9/26/2019 at 9:20 PM, Pioneer1 said:

but what impact would a biblical historical scholar have on someone who doesn't believe in the bible?

It's not about whether or not you or anyone believes in the Bible, it is about TRUTH and if Historical subjects discussed are factual and by using BIBLICAL RECORDS along with other BOOKS and secular publications on the same subject are VERIFIED would be the point; this would cause certain Biblical subjects to be TRUTH, whether you believe or not.

You don't have to believe that Julius Caesar existed, but if he has been documented by many different sources, especially contemporary to his lifetime, to have lived, then this sort of TRUTH is not based on you. LOL. It's based on other methodologies. NOT YOU! 

On 9/27/2019 at 9:19 AM, Troy said:

don't believe a lot of stuff in the bible. @Pioneer1 do You believe stuff like parting the Red Sea, rising from the dead, and Noah's ark?

I can absolutely appreciate this statement. 

And, I hope to address the topic of 'the parting of the Red Sea' soon, from a scientific basis. 

MUSEUM in Ancient Times!? Versus the word MUSA or MOSES

@Pioneer1 The closest equivalent term to the definition of Museum today would probably be PANTHEON. So, you need to go back to this time span to better understand the word MUSA of which distinctly variated from the term MOSES. I do agree though, that the word name 'Moses' does stem from the word name 'Musa' but your explanation is pure confusion. You breakdown with no valid reference, imo, is a perfect example of why 'formal education' is the key to the advancement of civilizations and all humanity. There needs to be some form of formal methodology applied to understand truth and history and also, how some information has been corrupted and therefore needs to be re-addressed.

1024px-Rome_Pantheon_front.jpg

Pantheon (Rome) - Front

By Roberta Dragan - Own work, CC BY-SA 2.5,

https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=1597477

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

The Mesopotamian Pantheon

Ancient_ziggurat_at_Ali_Air_Base_Iraq_20

Article

by Joshua J. Mark
published on 25 February 2011

The gods of the Mesopotamian region were by no means uniform in name, power, provenance or status in the hierarchy. Mesopotamian culture varied from region to region, from city-state to city-state and, because of this, Marduk should not be regarded as King of the Gods in the same way Zeus ruled in Greece. While Marduk was venerated highly in BabylonEnlil held that place in Sumer

... Ziggurats were part of a temple complex, a set of buildings devoted to the care of the gods and to all the businesses of the temple. The temple complex was one of the economic centers of the city.

https://www.ancient.eu/article/221/the-mesopotamian-pantheon/

About the Editor

Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.

Scott.Rank_.Profile.400x400-150x150.jpg

https://www.historyonthenet.com/ziggurats-and-temples-in-ancient-mesopotamia

The word MUSEUM would more likely be associated to the ancient term PANTHEON and even though I posted scholarly references of today, I will share my own research and how I have come to view the MUSEUMS of today in relation to the ancient PANTHEONS of ancient times. 

Today's museums house many ancient artifacts, but mainly too, they show a wide collection of ancient statues that were IDOLS and diefied as either, heads of governments and/or gods and goddesses. The root word 'PAN' would be the key word used today but also in ancient times to reflect this aspect of Idols. The root word 'PAN' can also mean 'LAND' in association with specific cultures and governments and where they set up their systems. 

****** JAPAN [ie JAP-LAND], PANTHEON [IE PAN of gods in Mesopotamia ziggurat, PAN of gods in Egypt temple, PAN of gods in Rome temple...], PAN-AMERICA [ie all america]... *****

Again, this is an ancient terms that still has retained this same definition. So museums today, could be viewed in association with these ancient PANTHEON TEMPLES that housed statues of kings, gods, high priest, and etc. But the term MUSEUM defined as MUSIC or MUSES from a Greek perspective is confusion, because that was way far in time after the PANTHEON system had been developed. The term 'museum' absolutely stems from the early MESOPOTAMIAN PANTHEON BUILDERS-- KINGS, but the definition of Museum with the Hebrew man, Moses is completely off. 

So, I will  share more about this...

Ancient Museum?-- & Moses

What Do They Have in Common? MUSA

Juno-Roman-Goddess-of-Marriage-Mythology

JUNO

by Donald L. Wasson
published on 08 April 2015

Juno was the Roman goddess who protected the nation as a whole but also kept special watch over all aspects of women's lives. She 

Juno was the wife and sister of Jupiter, the chief Roman god, and the two of them were worshipped along with the goddess Minerva on the Quirinal in Rome

https://www.ancient.eu/Juno/

Juno's name comes from Greek and Roman mythology. The god Jupiter drew a veil of clouds around himself to hide his mischief, and his wife, the goddess Juno, was able to peer through the clouds and reveal Jupiter's true nature.

NASA[11]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juno_(spacecraft)

The spacecraft also carries three Lego minifigures representing Galileo, the Roman god Jupiter, and his sister and wife, the goddess Juno.

In Roman mythology, Jupiter drew a veil of clouds around himself to hide his mischief.

uno was able to peer through the clouds and reveal Jupiter's true nature.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juno_(spacecraft)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

I guess the closest term to an Ancient Museum would be a temple or PANTHEON, which would be an ancient temple where idols or statues of kings, rulers, gods, goddesses, and etc. were housed. So, in ancient civilizations then, the more ancient idols and artifacts would also be housed in their temples or other form of sacred shrines. The actual word ‘museum’ stems from the earliest form of script too from MESOPOTAMIA, as would be many other similar word structures, however, to start with the Classical Greek usage of the terms ‘MUSE’ and ‘MUSA’ without these terms being connected to a much earlier origin would be a confusion. Pioneer, you believe the term ‘MUSEUM’ means ‘MUSIC’ and connects to the name of ‘MUSA’/’MOSES’ but again, without gong back to a much earlier origin, this would be a confusion. So, I will share my research as it applies to dates and times when certain root words were used.

[1] MUSEUM- Again, this term would not have been used in ancient times, but the closest term would probably be a PANTHEON, ‘Pan’ and ‘theos’ or Pan of gods or idols. But the root word ‘MUSE’ does stem from the earliest and most dominant civilization of which would be GREATER BABYLON. Specifically, this root term ‘SUME’ for todays’ MUSEUMS do seem to directly correlate to this time period of GREATER BABYLON for a major reason! This amazing civilization was completely developed and headed up originally by the ancient Black kings known by their Biblical name of CUSH HAM during the 2200-2000s BC, however, even in ancient times and in the Bible they were also called SUMERIANS; and this would be where this root term MUSEUM stems from.

[2] THE SUMERIANS of ancient SUMER [ie Shinar]—the inverted root word SUM---MUS would be the confirmation of the origin of the term MUSEUM and so many other terms. So, to base this term during the Classical Greek times around the 400s BC would be way more than a 1000+ year gap of time!

The word ‘museum’ agrees with this ancient history too, for a major reason that revolves around how this Babylonian empire eventually went from a high to a low point and in how the ancient Sumerians eventually became completely overthrown and many of them forced marched out of their own lands. The ancient Sumerians, Cush Ham, defined themselves as ‘KINGS’ and this means that they dominated their lands based on ‘INHERITANCE RIGHTS’. In other words, they existed in a ‘kingdom’ and were originally MONOTHEISTIC [ie. one-theist, one-god]. But because of the foreign Asiatic-typed pagan people that migrated from the east into their lands and flattered them with IDOLS that were created in their images, these Sumerian kings began to demand that their own people begin to worship them as being ‘gods’ and so, eventually, their lands became flooded with idolatry and so, their original ziggurat temples became pantheons. So, if you only regard today’s scholars and Classical Greek references, you will not get the origin of these terms as they completely omit this fact about the Sumerians and claim Greater Babylon for themselves and Assyrians. You need to regard the root terms and dates and times when these terms were in usage. Then too, you will also understand that the term MUSLIM stems from these very origins and not from the Aram Movement!

[3] MUSLIM—is a term that refers to MONOTHEISM and this goes hand-in-hand with the original Sumerian kings before they began to oppress their own people and resort to the practice of slavery. The term ‘MUSLIM’ [ie MUS-LIMA], and so many other terms stem from the ancient Sumerians. Likewise, the term MUSA stems from these very origins.

[4] MUSA—This term ‘Musa’ was used in Classical Greek writings and they applied it to their rendition of a more ancient time. Their myths are CODED. Their myths about JUPITER and JUNO includes strands of the earlier times of the Sumerians. But, I will be brief in a general reference point:

The term MUSA and MUSE stems from the god ‘Jupiter’ [Apollo] in that he was ‘mischievous’ and his sister-wife JUNO did not like it. The deeper storyline though will not be understood without the Bible records. This deeper story includes the history of ancient India and in how the Biblical JapHeth was ‘mischievous’ in the viewpoint of his wife. The original Black people of India and the civilization developed based on ancient GREATER BABYLON and the Sumerians [Cush Ham] and therefore, these Kemet people were inter-mixed. So, the Greek myth tells of these early times in code in how APOLLO was communing with his MUSES, meaning his [black] Sumerian singing women. The actual Biblical breakdown on the generations of the Biblical JapHeth also reflects this too, in that all but one of his sons listed come from different women that were NOT his wife of the ark. The only son listed that comes from his wife of the ark was GOMER. The Greek mythology reflects that Juno was not pleased because she could not control her husband. So, the term MUSA stems from this basis that goes back to the 2000s BC and long before the Greeks wrote their myths. And so, the term ‘MOSES’ does stem from these early origins, but MUSA would be a term that came long before the term MOSES and etc.

[5] the THUTMOSIS—the terms ‘THUTMOSIS’, ‘MOSLEM’, ‘SOMALIA’, ‘MAURITANIA’, ‘KHAMOSIS’, ‘AHMOSIS’, ‘MOORS’, and etc. all stem from the original SUMERIANS of Sumer, but the letter-vowel ‘O’ shows a distinction. MOSLEMS are later people from the original MUSLIM RELIGION that was set up during Arab times in the AD 600s. The term ‘MAUR’ [ie Ham-Ur] would be Moors that stem from the original movement but they became concentrated in the region of North Africa. The ancient Roman mythology of the founders of Rome REMUS—SUMER shows the coded history of how the ancient Sumerians were intermixed with their relatives the Phoenician Canaanite-Moors and it was these kinds of Moors that migrated from ancient Greater Babylon into Assyria and Italy and etc. Likewise the term THUTMOSIS shows this dated history in how the military man, Thutmose became apart of the 18th Dynasty in Egypt and then more than a hundred years afterwards, the Hebrew Moses was born and given this name.

[6] MUSA versus MOSES—So yes, the name of Musa can be referred to as MOSES in certain translations today but, the names are distinct in their original usage and reflect a long history gap from ancient Sumeria around 2000s BC to the 18th Egyptian dynasty that began the NEW KINGDOM PERIOD. So, the Hebrew Moses would had nothing to do with the history being made in the Caucasus during the 1500s BC. Moses, in fact married Zipporah who was a CUSH HAMITE woman!—So it would be obvious that his name stems from these origins via the 18th Dynastic names of those KINGS! The Egyptian dynasty pharaohs were mostly defined as ‘kings’ and they were strict about passing the rule down from son-to-son, however, we also know of these conflicting issues in that very dynasty. The founders of this very dynasty were said to have come from a certain region but later, their line was interrupted by Thutmosis I, who technically began another dynastic line! Even though he was said to be from the south, technically, this man was a Hurrian and from the northern civilization of Ur of the Chaldees in Babylon. But he took the dynastic name of ‘Mosis’ and continued the line when he married into the line. But The founders of this dynasty were from the south of Egypt as they were oppressed by the Hyksos-Hurrian system and they had to overthrow this oppressive two-capital system.