Black Woman Murdered By Police,In. Her. Home!

In. Texas. Black. Woman.  Was. Murdered. In. Her.  Home. By. White,Police. Officer. I. Think. Not.  Surprised.  White. Female Police,Officer. Got. 10-  Years. For. Shooting,Killing  A  Black  Man. In,His   Own  Apartment..... Ex  Football  Player  Ray  Lewis  ,Once  Said,Police  Are  Hunting  Black  Men.  2-Black  Women   Launched  And,Attack  Inside. A  BBQ Restaurant..  In Memphis... In  Memphis,A  11-  Year  Old  Girl  Is  Missing.  Do  Black  Churches ,NAACP,Black,Political. Search  For  Missing ,  Black. Children? News,Said,Democrat. Elijah. Cummings. Died.. .At. 68.....

• 3 weeks later...

We wrote about the Atatianna Jefferson murder.

https://opnateye.com/atatiana-jefferson-fort-worth-tx-cop-summarily-executes-black-woman-to-receive-paid-vacation/

It's so sad that the AUNTIE tried to denigrate Ms. Jefferson's father, as the direction of that ambulance-chasing Dallas lawyer Lee Merritt. That whole situation turned into a circus because Merritt wants a large settlement. That typically only happens for cooperative, obsequious black people. Marquis Jefferson, Atatianna's father, told media "I don't want no hug" from the killer cop. I love that man for saying that and for setting up a foundation in his deceased daughter's name with HIS OWN insurance policy. Seems the maternal side of Atatianna's family is money chasing.

She wasn't killed by a police officer.
She was killed by a RACE SOLDIER who was simply posing as a police officer.
There's a difference.

The FBI said years ago that local police departments were being infiltrated by these race soldiers, but what type of action was taken to purge them out?

This information has been out for over a decade; since the Obama Administration.
He and his Attorney Generals apparently didn't do anything about it which in my opinion is even MORE negligent than Bush's ignoring of the intelligence memorandum that foretold 9/11.

The actual FBI memo:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3439212-FBI-White-Supremacist-Infiltration-of-Law.html

You know @Pioneer1previous experience tells me I can't assume that you r actually read this document.  Did you? If you did you'd know the heavily redacted document does not say;

On 11/5/2019 at 8:13 PM, Pioneer1 said:

The FBI said years ago that local police departments were being infiltrated by these race soldiers,

It was more a warning as a potential tactic, not a declaration of infiltration.

Troy

Ofcourse I read the document...or what was left of it.
It's been so heavily redacted it's hard to come to any definate or substantial conclusions based on this memo alone but clearly it outlines a persistent and evidently successful on some level attempt by various "white supremist" organizations to infiltrate law enforcement agencies around the nation.

All of the behavior we've seen from Caucasian officers lately points to a DE FACTO infiltration whether or not officials have admitted this in writing.

Kareem

Don't forget Erica Garner!
Eric Garner's daughter who allegedly died of a "heart attack" at only 27.

20 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Eric Garner's daughter who allegedly died of a "heart attack" at only 27.

I believe Erica Garner's heart did ultimately give way. I mean, she watched her father get murdered on tape over and over again by cops. Nothing happened to the cops despite killing her dad on tape (oh wait, the killer lost his job like five years later I think). In fact the kid who recorded the murder was imprisoned, but not the killer cop(s). Erica realized we still are slaves and always will be in this twilight zone world. She exerted all her power and might for those couple years. But I believe her soul told her that its fruitless and its best to escape the Biblical hell called "Earth" on her own terms and join her father wherever that may be. Much love to this father/daughter combo, just like Marquis and Atatianna Jefferson.

Kareem

Is it possible that a relatively healthy 20 something year old woman could have a heart attack from losing a family member?
I suppose it IS in the realm of possiblity.
However we have people from the Middle East, inner city ghettos, and war zones all around the world where people have seen their entire families slaughtered....not just on tape.....but INFRONT of them and as distressing as it is most of them don't die of heart attacks.

But perhaps as you said she decided to leave this world on her own terms (bordering on suicide?) OR perhaps her father felt her grief and pulled her out of here.

What you said was very philosophical in that I've often considered whether  this world of Caucasian domination (I'm trying to move away from the term "white supremacy") we were born into was meant to be a challenge to "go through"  or one for us to "overcome" and defeat.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

What you said was very philosophical in that I've often considered whether  this world of Caucasian domination (I'm trying to move away from the term "white supremacy") we were born into was meant to be a challenge to "go through"  or one for us to "overcome" and defeat.

I have believed for most of my life that Earth is the Biblical Hell we're all taught we go to if we don't worship white Jesus and their culture. I think of all the perpetual torture, rape, manipulation, etc. we've endured for 400+ years and I cannot imagine a worse human condition than this planet. We've been burned alive, castrated, tortured to death, kids taken right out of our arms and sold...that's hell. I believe our souls pissed off "the gods" at some point and we were all banished to this world of feral Edomites. I believe those who embrace white debauchery and feral nature as good (i.e. gluttony, mammon/money, homo-pedo culture, etc.) are perpetually reincarnated here as babies and relive this life. Those of us who figure out what this world is, live a life that teaches others about this world and acknowledge our own flaws -- our souls are freed from this Hell and are free to go where ever we choose in this universe once this human body dies.

White imperialists have conditioned us to believe that living among them and being their slaves/coons is the best life possible. They also taught us that self-sacrifice ("suicide") is bad via their Christianity. But the reason they didn't want us self-sacrificing is because it robbed them of slaves. Some of the narratives from slave ships tell stories of whiteboys screaming and crying like babies when the ancestors jumped into the ocean and/or threw their kids overboard. They didn't care about the lives lost. They were mad because they lost "property" and "commodities" when we were BRAVE ENOUGH to self-sacrifice. This is just a snippet of my full beliefs. But you get the picture.

Kareem

I believe our souls pissed off "the gods" at some point and we were all banished to this world of feral Edomites.

Hmmm.....
Very interesting concept.

All of what you said was deep but that sentence grabbed my attention because whether it's true or false it offers itself as an explaination. Could you expound on it a little (actually a lot) more and more specifically if you care to speculate as to what our people may have done in the past that their souls may have angered the Divine.

And if what you say is indeed true, wouldn't that make Caucasians and their system on this planet the "tools" and institution of the Divine designed to punish?
Much like a prison is an institution of the government and you would be better off blaming the officer who arrested you or judge who sentenced you more so than the warden and correctional officers who are doing what they were authorized to do by higher authority.

This isn't a "set up" by the way.... but sincere curiousity.....so be at ease and go as deep as you like.

On 11/16/2019 at 6:03 PM, Pioneer1 said:

specifically if you care to speculate as to what our people may have done in the past that their souls may have angered the Divine.

That question is beyond my pay grade.

And if what you say is indeed true, wouldn't that make Caucasians and their system on this planet the "tools" and institution of the Divine designed to punish?

I had to read this a few times to understand your inquiry. I don't think "the Divine" (that is good, neutral nomenclature)  take so-called Caucasians (white Christians/Catholics) all that seriously. I think the Divine just know that a very conniving, manipulative, feral species (Caucasians) forces us rogue souls into loving these tortured 2+2=5 lifetimes. Let's keep in mind that Muslims from North Afrika and the so-called Middle East enslaved sub-Saharan and other melanin-rich Afrikans for 1,000 years longer than Europeans did. That's a topic for another thread.

So yes, the Divine punished us by throwing our souls into what they see as a giant, wild insect farms (Earth). People in this (western) world are complete simpletons. It's easy for the Divine to plant a few "wardens" and "police officers" into these human bodies and control the entire world. We either learn the lessons and embrace our Divine Selves or remain in this perpetual running in a wheel, like a hamster. Translated to the random brothers and sisters out there, I'll quote KRS-One:

"Change your attitude, change your plan; there can never be justice on stolen land."

We obediently believe in the myth of kum ba yah, or kumbaya, or however it's expressed. I think the ultimate lesson is that we must be willing to die for freedom, justice and liberty. War is the ONLY way change has happened in the entire history of humanity. But we're conditioned to forgive and be obsequious. Those of us, the diaspora people with no homeland, who figure this out and live that way, are freed from this cycle.

This isn't a "set up" by the way.... but sincere curiousity.....so be at ease and go as deep as you like.

Never suspected it was a setup. These discussions are genuinely important and cleansing. Caucasian manipulation is easy to predict at this point. Go to Bing.com and search "gay is the new jew" without and with quotes. The first result is an Operation-Nation article from 2009, basically predicting this normalized homophilia LGBT BLM liberal political dogma. I won't link the article, as I am affiliated with the website and don't want to self-promote.

23 hours ago, Troy said:

Funny that thought occured ti me from an early age, as if it was knowledge I (we) were born with.

I believe we were born with this knowledge because we, ourselves, are Divine. We're just in elongated and potentially perpetual detention living among a feral species.

Kareem

As I ponder over all that you have written, let me say that when I use the term "Caucasian" I'm including most of the racist Arabs who enslaved Africans in North Africa and the Middle East.

This is one of the reasons I prefer the term "Caucasian" instead of "White" which produces a deceptive image in one's mind that the only guilty people are some pale skinned blonde Germanic types. Caucasians are those pink or ruddy colored people originally from central Asia who INCLUDE the modern European as well as most Iranians, Arabs, and northern Indians....all of whom have a vivid history of racism, enslavement, and mass murder of darker peoples.

Kareem

While your philosophy sounds attractive as if it pieces certain things together, however as you know many organized religions also teach similar concepts.....that this world is just a test or place of punishment.

How much EVIDENCE do you have that what you say is the case?

In other words what type of experiences and observations do you have supporting your conclusion that you feel comfortable sharing with us on this forum?

On 11/20/2019 at 5:49 PM, Pioneer1 said:

How much EVIDENCE do you have that what you say is the case?

In other words what type of experiences and observations

You really want to hear my story about catching the Holy Ghost! :)

Jokes aside, I don't know what good it would do to share the origins of my beliefs. I was 12-13 years old when I first got there. I told my mom and dad what happened. They said I had a great imagination and would be a great writer (I did become a writer BTW). I told my guidance counselor and she believed part, of it but not the important part. The local black cop in our white town (who was kind of a mentor) just wanted me to tell him more about "the messenger" I met that day so he could arrest him.

In hindsight, I do believe I was given DMT that day by a total stranger. The conversation I had with "them" that day told me a lot and accurately foreshadowed several things that have come true in both my life and the world at large. Some of it was very scary when it came to fruition. I'll just leave it at that.

Kareem

Oh trust me, I would very much like to hear about the spiritual encounters of other people because in my opinion it's closer to the "truth" than most of these organized religions that just feed the people a bunch of ritualistic dogma to keep them in check and suppressed.

It's funny you mention DMT because I've been doing some light research about that chemical for about 11 or 12 years now and how this chemical that is naturally found in our own bodies is related to our spirituality. I study some of the work of Dr. Rick Strausman.

I respect your right to privacy, go ahead brother and share what you feel comfortable sharing.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2019 at 1:10 PM, Kareem said:

I won't link the article, as I am affiliated with the website and don't want to self-promote.

@KareemPlease link to article if they are relevant and especially if you are connected withe the sites. It the link is problematic, which seems unlikely, I'll let you know.

On 11/22/2019 at 5:24 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Kareem

Oh trust me, I would very much like to hear about the spiritual encounters of other people because in my opinion it's closer to the "truth" than most of these organized religions that just feed the people a bunch of ritualistic dogma to keep them in check and suppressed.

It's funny you mention DMT because I've been doing some light research about that chemical for about 11 or 12 years now and how this chemical that is naturally found in our own bodies is related to our spirituality. I study some of the work of Dr. Rick Strausman.

I respect your right to privacy, go ahead brother and share what you feel comfortable sharing.

I'll just leave it there. Last thing I'll say about it: what I believed to be a 15-20 minutes experience turned out to be over 26 hours. When I got home, my mom was screaming and yelling "where have you been, I called police, etc." because apparently I went missing for a whole day/night.

On 11/25/2019 at 2:21 PM, Troy said:

@KareemPlease link to article if they are relevant and especially if you are connected withe the sites. It the link is problematic, which seems unlikely, I'll let you know.

The article I was talking about is called "Gay is the Jew, Not the New Black." It was published in 2009. We always tell people to look it up in the Wayback Machine too since many cannot believe how accurately the artivle foreshadowed the world today.

Kareem

Your experience reminds me of what I read in the book of Revelations when John was given something to eat by an "angel" and it caused him to see visions and get "carried away in the spirit".
For years I've wondered whether or not he was given a type of drug like DMT or something even more potent.

25 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Your experience reminds me of what I read in the book of Revelations when John was given something to eat by an "angel" and it caused him to see visions and get "carried away in the spirit".

Learn something new every day. I thought I was a Biblical expert, but don't recall this at all. I just read what you were talking about. I'll add that "they" have always given us just enough information to let us know they're here; enough information for us to figure it out if you will. They're telling us in so many ways that we have the opportunity to join them and return to our innate environment...crudely, the heavens.

The only hard drugs I've ever done in my life were psychedelics - mushrooms and acid. I only did those a few times in the college years. So I know what "trippin" feels like. What happened to me as a child was most certainly not a trip. I felt in complete control. Did not feel intoxicated in any way. I went back to that spot numerous times in the following weeks after it happened hoping he would come back. I've been back to that same field many times as an adult when I'm back home. It just has a very deep, personal, intimate feel to me. I just sit there, read and think. I've taken my nephew there too. It's like my Zion, if you will.

Kareem

Well brother, if "they" are here and on the scene and ready to help us (or atleast you and me and those who want it) I'm ready to receive it!

We need help TODAY in this world to increase our success, heal our problems, establish justice, and defeat these wicked racist demons who have been plaguing this planet for centuries.

Troy and others say it's just a movie and receieved too much hype but the main reason I liked Black Panther was because it tapped into a fantasy that I've had for decades, which is our own powerful Black nation strong enough to help. That movie put the question into the minds of millions of African people what would happen if there really WAS a "Wakanda" that could come to our rescue and help us deal with our enemies.

I'm not sure if "they/them" are for all people or just African people or people of color but it appears that the Caucasians ALREADY have some sort of power or force helping them out in this world....and have had it for quite a while now. That power and force doesn't just speak to them in riddles or dreams but helps them build successful economies, advanced militaries, and massive buildings and skyscrapers.
They seem to have some sort of "connect", my question is where is OUR "connection"?

I thought I was a Biblical expert, but don't recall this at all. I just read what you were talking about.

If you haven't done so already, if you REALLY want to know the Bible and get a deeper meaning of it's passages then you should study the original Hebrew and Greek scripts ! It'll rearrange your views on who man is and what angels are and what prophecy is.

I read the Bible from cover to cover and uncovered a lot that preachers never talked about, but it wasn't until I started reading and comparing the scriptures in Hebrew noticing how the various translators who translated it into English would deceptively MIS-translate certain words, switch them around, translate the same word in Hebrew into 2 or 3 different words in English or vice versa...that I realized that these scriptures were being used to deceieve.

The only hard drugs I've ever done in my life were psychedelics - mushrooms and acid. I only did those a few times in the college years. So I know what "trippin" feels like. What happened to me as a child was most certainly not a trip. I felt in complete control. Did not feel intoxicated in any way.

Just like hard liquor, 'shrooms and acid are synthetic or extracted "drugs" devised by the hands of Caucasians so ofcourse you're not going to get the pure or full experience. Almost everything they touch, they pervert. Things end up totally off-track from the way they were designed to go. Opium was designed to take away pain and the coaca plant was designed to stimulate thought and give you energy but when they perverted it into heroin and cocain respectively they became weapons for destruction.  From what I've heard if you go among the medicine men/women of the original peoples of Africa and the Americas and take their potions you get the full spiritual experiences.

Troy

If you look at their accomplishments on this planet, man they've EARNED it.....lol.

Yes there are naturally psychadelic mushrooms, but just like whiskey is wine modified to have an unnaturally high alcohol content and heroin is opium modified to have an unnaturally high active content.....most of the mushrooms consumed today are genetically modified and manipulated to have a very high psylocyblin content. Thus, they are not considered "natural" in the true sense of the word.

On 11/28/2019 at 7:18 AM, Pioneer1 said:

and defeat these wicked racist demons who have been plaguing this planet for centuries.

You can't defeat what is reality. Again, Earth is the Biblical Hell. Everything that happens here is happening exactly how it is supposed to happen. This is a world of indulgence, debauchery, mammon, manipulation and evil. That is the white way of life. You cannot defeat innate, natural evil by trying to reason with it. Black people are conditioned to try and appeal to some sort of moral compass of white people that does not exist.

The demons have set the rules for change. Rule #1 is bloodshed. Black people have been conditioned to love the demons. Tell me a time in history when a man has begged another man for freedom and liberty, and got it? Want change? Have to be willing to die for it. That way change happens one way or the other: you're freed from this planet because your human body dies OR this world is disrupted to the point that it HAS to change because the billions of black folks on this planet who outnumber all other people despite their lab-created AIDS, Ebola and imperialism, get on code and start sacrificing themselves and breaking down these structures and "norms." The demons know we won't and can't do that because of their 400 year manipulation of our minds and souls.

The few of us willing to fight are not influential enough to evoke change. A vast majority of black Americans in the 21st century are happy with table scraps, homophilia, cooning and the remote chance of winning the lottery via the NBA, NFL, Hollywood or social media fame. This world is what it is. It can't and won't change because we can't and won't make that happen. Period. Only you can control your own destiny. That's how I live.

if you REALLY want to know the Bible and get a deeper meaning of it's passages then you should study the original Hebrew and Greek scripts

I took five semesters of Arabic in college. Don't really have the motivation to learn another language of this world. The fun part about my Arabic classes was that the only American students in there were me and two white people. The other 30+ were from somewhere in the Middle East and already knew Arabic (and/or Hebrew). They took the class to easily fulfill their foreign language requirement. A really cute Lebanese girl and I used to study together. She was a righteous woman; used to point out false translation in both the Qu'ran and Bible. She spoke Hebrew and Arabic. Wish she lived here because we had a deep connection. I miss her a lot.

I think what's more important than the Hebrew translations of the Bible are the 100 books that were eliminated by the Emperor Constantine of Rome from what we know of as the Bible today around 300 CE. I've acquired several of the "lost" books, all in Hebrew, and paid unbiased college students who spoke Hebrew to translate them for me. You immediately know why the Book of Thomas and the Book of Enoch were eliminated when you read them. The Gospel of the Egyptians and the Gospel of Truth are also quite fascinating. Further, the Vatican eliminated 14 more books from the Bible in the 16th century during the Protestant Reformation.

Just like hard liquor, 'shrooms and acid are synthetic or extracted "drugs" devised by the hands of Caucasians

I'm not all that concerned with the purity of drugs I took in college. I just wanted to make clear that what happened in my childhood was not a drug-induced hallucination. The brother I encountered was black with dredlocks. He also spoke with an unfamiliar accent. He definitely wasn't American, that's for sure.

Kareem

If what you say is true, then wouldn't "ignorance" in a sense be bliss?

I mean, if things are destined to be this way anyway because of overwhelming factors beyond the control of any handful of individuals.
Perhaps the Sambos and Sell-Outs have it right all along, since you can't beat 'em.....hell...JOIN 'EM!

requirement. A really cute Lebanese girl and I used to study together. She was a righteous woman; used to point out false translation in both the Qu'ran and Bible. She spoke Hebrew and Arabic. Wish she lived here because we had a deep connection. I miss her a lot.

A lot of Arab women are sexy, and it's one of the reasons Arab men try so hard to keep them away from AfroAmerican men and even out of the country in many cases. They have a lot of African genes that give them nice figures but their culture enforces a kind of gentleness and shyness about them that I find really attractive.

They say in France some of the Black and Arab young men are fighting with eachother because a lot of the Arab women there like and identify with the Kardashians (I guess because of their dark hair and full features) and they are running out trying to get themselves Black boyfriends like the Kardashians...lol.

I've acquired several of the "lost" books, all in Hebrew, and paid unbiased college students who spoke Hebrew to translate them for me. You immediately know why the Book of Thomas and the Book of Enoch were eliminated when you read them.

I've read the English translation of both the Gospel of Thomas as well as the Book of Enoch.
Can't say I believe fully in either one but the Gospel of Thomas was instrumental in me actually making the decision to leave Christianity years ago.

I'm not all that concerned with the purity of drugs I took in college. I just wanted to make clear that what happened in my childhood was not a drug-induced hallucination. The brother I encountered was black with dredlocks. He also spoke with an unfamiliar accent. He definitely wasn't American, that's for sure.

OK, I gotcha.
Well my brother, from what you've told me.....you may have actually had an encounter with an Angel.

It reminds me of something the the Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught concerning Jesus.
I'm not sure if it's true or not but he said that when Jesus was a little kid he was taught by an older MAN who would come to him from time to time imparting knowledge upon him and teaching him various things.
In Nation of Islam theology "angels" are actually human beings.

Infact, many of the beings historically called "angels" in the Bible were for all intents and purposes HUMANS with advanced power and knowledge.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Perhaps the Sambos and Sell-Outs have it right all along, since you can't beat 'em.....hell...JOIN 'EM!

Bruh, I don't know why I chuckled when I read this! Laughter is good for the soul so I appreciate it. Sometimes all we can do is laugh at this situation. I joined them for as long as I could. I mean, you can't blame black people for trying to survive. But white people control everything and no other race is dog loyal to them like we are. I would probably have a major talk show on satellite or terrestrial radio in a major city by now if I bit my tongue more in my journalism days. Guess some aren't meant to be tamed.

Alot of Arab women are sexy, and it's one of the reasons Arab men try so hard to keep them away from AfroAmerican men and even out of the country in many cases. They have a lot of African genes that give them nice figures but their culture enforces a kind of gentleness and shyness about them that I find really attractive.

Everything you said in here is so ridiculously true. I think the mystery under the hijab adds to their intrigue. The third time we studied together, it got really late. She stayed over. When she took her scarf off, all that beautiful hair just dropped down. Man my heart was pounding. I knew she was cute. But didn't know she was FINE. And yes, she was such a sweetheart. Just so gentle and kind. Made me feel like a man. Her education Visa expired after that semester and she had to leave. Now I'm all sad thinking about her. Thank negro!! 😡

Well my brother, from what you've told me.....you may have actually had an encounter with an Angel.

I've thought about that. But why me? I still have all my old handwritten journals about it. I'm a nobody. Why wouldn't they choose someone influential? Every adult thought I was crazy when I told them.

Maybe the ultimate message was to publish my handwritten journals about it as a children's book. I've thought about that too.

Kareem

Bruh, I don't know why I chuckled when I read this! Laughter is good for the soul so I appreciate it. Sometimes all we can do is laugh at this situation. I joined them for as long as I could. I mean, you can't blame black people for trying to survive. But white people control everything and no other race is dog loyal to them like we are. I would probably have a major talk show on satellite or terrestrial radio in a major city by now if I bit my tongue more in my journalism days. Guess some aren't meant to be tamed.

Well, I've never been an Uncle Tom or Sellout but from time to time I've tried to "skin and grin" and get along with Caucasians for various purposes but it seems like some of them just wouldn't accept MY "skinnin and grinnin".....lol.

23 year old Pioneer at one job:
"Good morning Mr. Nowicki!
Thanks for the opportunity to prove myself and you won't be disappointed!"

Mr. Nowicki:
"Yeah...well...
I don't need all of the smiles and sweet talk, just do your damn job and everything will be fine"

Pioneer:
"OooKaaaaaaaaay.
Well, I tried to be nice but if you don't like kindness then fuck it.
....can't even be nice to people now a days"

Mr. Nowicki:
"Oh I'm sorry guy,  I didn't mean to offend you.
Look man....I was a little pissed about something personal that happened this morning, I didn't mean to come off as an asshole.
But yeah, I look forward to your performance.....that's why we chose ya!"

.....lol.
Being nice to Mr. Nowicki didn't seem to help, but when I got angry and cussed his ass out I got better results.

Man, I don't know what it is but I seem to get good results from these bastards when I get RAW with them. Being nice don't always work....lol.

One of my favorite lines to ungrateful Caucasians who don't accept my civility is to wait until some REAL niggaz get in your face and cuss you out and maybe even go upside your head and maybe you'll appreciate a Black man with sense next time.

I've thought about that. But why me? I still have all my old handwritten journals about it. I'm a nobody. Why wouldn't they choose someone influential

Again, gotta go back to the Bible....lol.
It reminds me of a scripture in the New Testament where Jesus and some of his disciples came across a blind man. One of the disciples asked him who sinned in this man's family that he was born blind.....his mother, father, or grandparents? (Apparently some Jews as that time believed that people born with disabilities got them as a result of Divine punishment because their ancestors sinned.) Jesus told them no one sinned, but he was born blind so that the Son of Man can display his power and give the man sight!

In other words, sometimes the Divine will purposely choose a person whom society least expects for the purpose of displaying the magnitude and ability of Divine Power and how it can transform ANYONE in ANY situation.

On 11/30/2019 at 10:04 PM, Kareem said:

The third time we studied together, it got really late. She stayed over. When she took her scarf off, all that beautiful hair just dropped down. Man my heart was pounding.

Sounds like the start of a romance novel... 🙂

On 11/29/2019 at 12:26 PM, Kareem said:

The Gospel of the Egyptians and the Gospel of Truth...

Wow this is news to me.  One hundred lost books... deep.

On 11/30/2019 at 8:10 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Infact, many of the beings historically called "angels" in the Bible were for all intents and purposes HUMANS with advanced power and knowledge.

I believe this. I believe I've met angels before. I also believe we can all be Angels from time to time.

• Thanks 1

On 12/1/2019 at 4:52 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Being nice to Mr. Nowicki didn't seem to help, but when I got angry and cussed his ass out I got better results.

You're damned if you do, and damned if you don't. My deep voice scared white people and/or made them uncomfortable at my last office jobs years ago. I'm not a tall, imposing brotha. But I lift weights and keep in shape. I started wearing glasses instead of contacts to look less "intimidating" because the job paid well and I was willing at that time to play along. But then white chicks start asking you if you want to hang out with their "gay friends." Been almost six years since I've worked in an office setting. I could never do it again.

On 12/1/2019 at 4:52 PM, Pioneer1 said:

In other words, sometimes the Divine will purposely choose a person whom society least expects for the purpose of displaying the magnitude and ability of Divine Power

Well my experience led me to truly believe that there's more beyond this world. If this is it, then black people are perpetual slaves living a perpetual nightmare. Interestingly that encounter happened during a week when we were talking about slavery in school. All the kids turned and starred at me when they talked about black slaves. Made me feel so inferior and made me hate history. That encounter made me dig deep into history to shape my future. Still, I wish it could happen to more of our brothers and sisters. Again I don't know what exactly happened that day. But I was well on my way to being a million-dollar coon up to that point. Once I saw "the light," the acting and acquiescence stopped.

23 hours ago, Troy said:

Sounds like the start of a romance novel... 🙂

Funny you say that because I've sat around and wrote about her and I a lot. I feel kind of weird making those writing public because they are very personal and emotion...and I'm a proverbial MAN who doesn't like to talk about feelings much. I've never actually read a romance novel. Give me some good examples by black authors. Maybe that will inspire me.

23 hours ago, Troy said:

Wow this is news to me.  One hundred lost books... deep.

It's more than 100. But you can also look at what is actually in the Constantinian Bible (what I call today's Bible) and its numerous versions...and you see the manipulation. The best example is Genesis 10:3-5.

"And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah...By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands." Thus Zionist Israeli "Jews" (Ashkenazis) are Gentiles according to their own Torah. But that passage only appears in the King James Version. The "isle of the Gentiles" part is completely eliminated in the more popular NIV and ESV.

Here are some Romance Novels sorted by pub date.  They are all good (otherwise they would bot be on the site).

Personally, I've only read one or two romance novels, but they all follow a formula which culminates in a happy ending. Perhaps you can start with a short story. I found what you've about the girl, so far, very interesting. 

When she literally "let her hair down," do you think that was a signal? Clearly she was comfortable in your presence and respected your intelligence... but you did not push huh?

First thing I noticed about your list of romance novels -- all of them are written by women. Do men write romance novels? I know men used to write romantic odes to women; love songs. But even that is going away.

I was an 18-year-old college freshman at this time. Every girl I’d had a romantic rendezvous with to that point…she had to make the first move. That’s just how I operated. That’s what I thought gentlemen did. I used to tell my girlfriends in junior high and high school that they had to make the first move, be it a kiss, hands in sensitive places, whatever. But I would never initiate sex as a young man. Of course when I started hanging around more brothas in college, I learned that aggression gets rewarded. I tried to implement some of that stuff. But it just never felt natural.

Ms. Lebanon (not going to use her name as its very unique) actually asked me, as we were sitting there, “you want me to take my scarf off?” I was like “yeah” not thinking much of it. Her hair just shocked my system as a young man. She looked like a movie star beauty who was WAY out of my league. She could tell my demeanor changed too. She could literally see my heart beating through my shirt and even commented about it. She grabbed my hand and use my fingers as a brush to brush out her hair. Up to that point, all I’d been with was white girls. I didn’t know Muslim/Arab culture, so I was very cautious. I kept running my fingers through her hair until she kissed me; like REALLY kissed me. That was the signal I needed and I took over from there! ;) Just sad she had to leave the country.

Ya’ll have me looking her up online. I cannot find her anywhere. Makes me scared that something bad happened to her. She used to tell me how scary it was growing up for her as a kid with bombs and sh** going off in the distance from her house. I pray she is ok and living a prosperous life.

On 12/5/2019 at 5:16 PM, Kareem said:

Do men write romance novels?

In my Riley Freeman voice, "Nah, nigga dat's gay."  Seriously, off the top of my head I can't think of any. Even the Brother's whise names pop up on the list book ate strictly romance. Sometimes erotica or book with sex scenes get categorized as romance.

At any rate, your story is interesting 🥰

As an aside, look at the advertisement Google placed on the site based upon the content if this conversation (see below). Now Google has prevented me from serving ad on oages with less risque content

Screenshot_20191205-224748_Chrome.jpg

Kareem

You're damned if you do, and damned if you don't. My deep voice scared white people and/or made them uncomfortable at my last office jobs years ago. I'm not a tall, imposing brotha. But I lift weights and keep in shape. I started wearing glasses instead of contacts to look less "intimidating" because the job paid well and I was willing at that time to play along. But then white chicks start asking you if you want to hang out with their "gay friends." Been almost six years since I've worked in an office setting. I could never do it again.

I knew early on in life that I wouldn't fit in with "corporate America" given my political and social views as well as just my personality and inability to easily conform to majority values.
The good thing is I've always known how to stay out of trouble and avoid it when I see it coming so I've always managed to keep the jobs I wanted while a lot of brothers ended up getting fired for falling into the traps set for them to fail.

What I wish is that more AfroAmerican men would stick together and open up their own businesses so that we could employ eachother and not deal with the racism and insecurities of working with and around Caucasians.

"And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah...By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands." Thus Zionist Israeli "Jews" (Ashkenazis) are Gentiles according to their own Torah. But that passage only appears in the King James Version. The "isle of the Gentiles" part is completely eliminated in the more popular NIV and ESV.

That term "gentile" is a Latinized translation from the Hebrew word "goyim" which is the term for non-Jewish Caucasians.
If you look up the definition they'll say it means "nations" but it really means the other tribes of Caucasians other than the Jewish tribes.

Up to that point, all I’d been with was white girls. I didn’t know Muslim/Arab culture, so I was very cautious.

You obviously hadn't heard about the "honor killing" that often goes on with a lot of Arab and Muslim women from those Middle Eastern countries.   The men tend to be very jealous and some will even kill their daughters, sisters, and even mothers if they suspect them of having sex.....especially with a Black man.

Troy

In my Riley Freeman voice, "Nah, nigga dat's gay." Seriously, of yhe top of my head I can't think of any.

Lol........
Didn't Omarr Tyree used to put out a lot of romance novels?
I remember seeing his name a lot in the novel section of bookstores, although wasn't sure of the nature of his material.

@Pioneer1 no, Omar did not write romance novels. Still, I can't think of any Brothers that have.

A search of male romance novel writers shows E. Lynn Harris and Eric Jerome Dickey. My query of "Romance Novels sorted by pub date" above also returned Eric Jerome Dickey, but neither author are romance novelists -- at least as I understand the genre -- depite each having books categorized that way.

I don't think there are any Black male romance novelist. If anyone knows of any let me know. Perhaps @Kareem will be our the first.

Ok @Troy. I accept the challenge. I think this will be fun. Ms. Lebanon will be the first subject. But there are many romantic stories from my childhood that I'd also love to tell. One white girl was sent away to live with her distant cousins in Salt Lake City after her racist white parents saw us kissing. That was the life of a black boy in white middle America. I didn't choose to date white chicks. They were simply all that was available to me; and they liked me.

Give me until mid-2020. I got a deal with a Puerto Rican printing house for 2,000 copies of a book for cheap that I never used on a previous work. Need to contact them and hope the place wasn't destroyed in the hurricanes.

• Thanks 1