Sign in to follow this  
harry brown

Black Woman Murdered By Police,In. Her. Home!

In. Texas. Black. Woman.  Was. Murdered. In. Her.  Home. By. White,Police. Officer. I. Think. Not.  Surprised.  White. Female Police,Officer. Got. 10-  Years. For. Shooting,Killing  A  Black  Man. In,His   Own  Apartment..... Ex  Football  Player  Ray  Lewis  ,Once  Said,Police  Are  Hunting  Black  Men.  2-Black  Women   Launched  And,Attack  Inside. A  BBQ Restaurant..  In Memphis... In  Memphis,A  11-  Year  Old  Girl  Is  Missing.  Do  Black  Churches ,NAACP,Black,Political. Search  For  Missing ,  Black. Children? News,Said,Democrat. Elijah. Cummings. Died.. .At. 68.....

We wrote about the Atatianna Jefferson murder.

https://opnateye.com/atatiana-jefferson-fort-worth-tx-cop-summarily-executes-black-woman-to-receive-paid-vacation/

It's so sad that the AUNTIE tried to denigrate Ms. Jefferson's father, as the direction of that ambulance-chasing Dallas lawyer Lee Merritt. That whole situation turned into a circus because Merritt wants a large settlement. That typically only happens for cooperative, obsequious black people. Marquis Jefferson, Atatianna's father, told media "I don't want no hug" from the killer cop. I love that man for saying that and for setting up a foundation in his deceased daughter's name with HIS OWN insurance policy. Seems the maternal side of Atatianna's family is money chasing.

She wasn't killed by a police officer.
She was killed by a RACE SOLDIER who was simply posing as a police officer.
There's a difference.

The FBI said years ago that local police departments were being infiltrated by these race soldiers, but what type of action was taken to purge them out?

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The FBI said years ago that local police departments were being infiltrated by these race soldiers,

Where did you learn this @Pioneer1? Can you reference a source that one can access?

This information has been out for over a decade; since the Obama Administration.
He and his Attorney Generals apparently didn't do anything about it which in my opinion is even MORE negligent than Bush's ignoring of the intelligence memorandum that foretold 9/11.

The actual FBI memo:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3439212-FBI-White-Supremacist-Infiltration-of-Law.html

You know @Pioneer1previous experience tells me I can't assume that you r actually read this document.  Did you? If you did you'd know the heavily redacted document does not say;

On 11/5/2019 at 8:13 PM, Pioneer1 said:

The FBI said years ago that local police departments were being infiltrated by these race soldiers,

It was more a warning as a potential tactic, not a declaration of infiltration.

We just updated our story on the OP-NAT EYE. Marquis Jefferson, the father of Atatianna and the brotha who told white people to shove their hugs up their asses, has mysteriously "passed away." It's dangerous being pro-black, pro-father and pro-MAN these days.

• Thanks 1

Troy

Ofcourse I read the document...or what was left of it.
It's been so heavily redacted it's hard to come to any definate or substantial conclusions based on this memo alone but clearly it outlines a persistent and evidently successful on some level attempt by various "white supremist" organizations to infiltrate law enforcement agencies around the nation.

All of the behavior we've seen from Caucasian officers lately points to a DE FACTO infiltration whether or not officials have admitted this in writing.

Kareem

Don't forget Erica Garner!
Eric Garner's daughter who allegedly died of a "heart attack" at only 27.

20 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Eric Garner's daughter who allegedly died of a "heart attack" at only 27.

I believe Erica Garner's heart did ultimately give way. I mean, she watched her father get murdered on tape over and over again by cops. Nothing happened to the cops despite killing her dad on tape (oh wait, the killer lost his job like five years later I think). In fact the kid who recorded the murder was imprisoned, but not the killer cop(s). Erica realized we still are slaves and always will be in this twilight zone world. She exerted all her power and might for those couple years. But I believe her soul told her that its fruitless and its best to escape the Biblical hell called "Earth" on her own terms and join her father wherever that may be. Much love to this father/daughter combo, just like Marquis and Atatianna Jefferson.

Kareem

Is it possible that a relatively healthy 20 something year old woman could have a heart attack from losing a family member?
I suppose it IS in the realm of possiblity.
However we have people from the Middle East, inner city ghettos, and war zones all around the world where people have seen their entire families slaughtered....not just on tape.....but INFRONT of them and as distressing as it is most of them don't die of heart attacks.

But perhaps as you said she decided to leave this world on her own terms (bordering on suicide?) OR perhaps her father felt her grief and pulled her out of here.

What you said was very philosophical in that I've often considered whether  this world of Caucasian domination (I'm trying to move away from the term "white supremacy") we were born into was meant to be a challenge to "go through"  or one for us to "overcome" and defeat.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

What you said was very philosophical in that I've often considered whether  this world of Caucasian domination (I'm trying to move away from the term "white supremacy") we were born into was meant to be a challenge to "go through"  or one for us to "overcome" and defeat.

I have believed for most of my life that Earth is the Biblical Hell we're all taught we go to if we don't worship white Jesus and their culture. I think of all the perpetual torture, rape, manipulation, etc. we've endured for 400+ years and I cannot imagine a worse human condition than this planet. We've been burned alive, castrated, tortured to death, kids taken right out of our arms and sold...that's hell. I believe our souls pissed off "the gods" at some point and we were all banished to this world of feral Edomites. I believe those who embrace white debauchery and feral nature as good (i.e. gluttony, mammon/money, homo-pedo culture, etc.) are perpetually reincarnated here as babies and relive this life. Those of us who figure out what this world is, live a life that teaches others about this world and acknowledge our own flaws -- our souls are freed from this Hell and are free to go where ever we choose in this universe once this human body dies.

White imperialists have conditioned us to believe that living among them and being their slaves/coons is the best life possible. They also taught us that self-sacrifice ("suicide") is bad via their Christianity. But the reason they didn't want us self-sacrificing is because it robbed them of slaves. Some of the narratives from slave ships tell stories of whiteboys screaming and crying like babies when the ancestors jumped into the ocean and/or threw their kids overboard. They didn't care about the lives lost. They were mad because they lost "property" and "commodities" when we were BRAVE ENOUGH to self-sacrifice. This is just a snippet of my full beliefs. But you get the picture.

Kareem

I believe our souls pissed off "the gods" at some point and we were all banished to this world of feral Edomites.

Hmmm.....
Very interesting concept.

All of what you said was deep but that sentence grabbed my attention because whether it's true or false it offers itself as an explaination. Could you expound on it a little (actually a lot) more and more specifically if you care to speculate as to what our people may have done in the past that their souls may have angered the Divine.

And if what you say is indeed true, wouldn't that make Caucasians and their system on this planet the "tools" and institution of the Divine designed to punish?
Much like a prison is an institution of the government and you would be better off blaming the officer who arrested you or judge who sentenced you more so than the warden and correctional officers who are doing what they were authorized to do by higher authority.

This isn't a "set up" by the way.... but sincere curiousity.....so be at ease and go as deep as you like.

On 11/16/2019 at 1:53 AM, Kareem said:

Earth is the Biblical Hell

Funny that thought occured ti me from an early age, as if it was knowledge I (we) were born with. Once you becine enlightened you can move onto paradise...

On 11/16/2019 at 6:03 PM, Pioneer1 said:

specifically if you care to speculate as to what our people may have done in the past that their souls may have angered the Divine.

That question is beyond my pay grade.

And if what you say is indeed true, wouldn't that make Caucasians and their system on this planet the "tools" and institution of the Divine designed to punish?

I had to read this a few times to understand your inquiry. I don't think "the Divine" (that is good, neutral nomenclature)  take so-called Caucasians (white Christians/Catholics) all that seriously. I think the Divine just know that a very conniving, manipulative, feral species (Caucasians) forces us rogue souls into loving these tortured 2+2=5 lifetimes. Let's keep in mind that Muslims from North Afrika and the so-called Middle East enslaved sub-Saharan and other melanin-rich Afrikans for 1,000 years longer than Europeans did. That's a topic for another thread.

So yes, the Divine punished us by throwing our souls into what they see as a giant, wild insect farms (Earth). People in this (western) world are complete simpletons. It's easy for the Divine to plant a few "wardens" and "police officers" into these human bodies and control the entire world. We either learn the lessons and embrace our Divine Selves or remain in this perpetual running in a wheel, like a hamster. Translated to the random brothers and sisters out there, I'll quote KRS-One:

"Change your attitude, change your plan; there can never be justice on stolen land."

We obediently believe in the myth of kum ba yah, or kumbaya, or however it's expressed. I think the ultimate lesson is that we must be willing to die for freedom, justice and liberty. War is the ONLY way change has happened in the entire history of humanity. But we're conditioned to forgive and be obsequious. Those of us, the diaspora people with no homeland, who figure this out and live that way, are freed from this cycle.

This isn't a "set up" by the way.... but sincere curiousity.....so be at ease and go as deep as you like.

Never suspected it was a setup. These discussions are genuinely important and cleansing. Caucasian manipulation is easy to predict at this point. Go to Bing.com and search "gay is the new jew" without and with quotes. The first result is an Operation-Nation article from 2009, basically predicting this normalized homophilia LGBT BLM liberal political dogma. I won't link the article, as I am affiliated with the website and don't want to self-promote.

23 hours ago, Troy said:

Funny that thought occured ti me from an early age, as if it was knowledge I (we) were born with.

I believe we were born with this knowledge because we, ourselves, are Divine. We're just in elongated and potentially perpetual detention living among a feral species.

Kareem

As I ponder over all that you have written, let me say that when I use the term "Caucasian" I'm including most of the racist Arabs who enslaved Africans in North Africa and the Middle East.

This is one of the reasons I prefer the term "Caucasian" instead of "White" which produces a deceptive image in one's mind that the only guilty people are some pale skinned blonde Germanic types. Caucasians are those pink or ruddy colored people originally from central Asia who INCLUDE the modern European as well as most Iranians, Arabs, and northern Indians....all of whom have a vivid history of racism, enslavement, and mass murder of darker peoples.