You Must Never Vote for Michael Bloomberg

"Let me plant the stake now: No black person — or Hispanic person or ally of people of color — should ever even consider voting for Michael Bloomberg in the primary. His expansion of the notoriously racist stop-and-frisk program in New York, which swept up millions of innocent New Yorkers, primarily young black and Hispanic men, is a complete and nonnegotiable deal killer.

Stop-and-frisk, pushed as a way to get guns and other contraband off the streets, became nothing short of a massive, enduring, city-sanctioned system of racial terror.

This system of terror exploded under Bloomberg, with his full advocacy and support.

In 2002, the first year Bloomberg was mayor, 97,296 of these stops were recorded. They surged during Bloomberg’s tenure to a peak of 685,724 stops in 2011, near the end of his third term. Nearly 90 percent of the people who were stopped and frisked were innocent of any wrongdoing."

-- Charles Blow, in the New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/10/opinion/michael-bloomberg.html

‐-------------------

I'm listening to Charles Blow on this one...

Hmmm,
I wonder is Charles Blow any kin to Curtis....lol.

Anyway......

Troy

I keep hearing...mostly from Caucasians....how safe New York (I wonder do they mean just Manhattan?) has gotten over the past 15 years or so because of "stop and frisk".
Based on what you observed , is there any truth to this?

Based on your obviously limited observation if we were to compare the crime in New York before "stop and frisk" to the crime 10 or 15 years after it was implimented, would we see a remarkable difference for the better?

The entire city's crime went down, but that started before Bloomberg purchased the mayoralty.

Basically correlation does not mean causation. But it is a slick way to claim credit.

As Kurtis' kin points out, a lot of Brothers and Sisters were locked up for petty crimes while white boys got off scott free for similar offenses. This is well documented. A whole generation was lost and the impact is incalculable.

Stop-and-frisk notwithstanding, I don't think it takes a genius to understand what Bloomberg is, what he's about, and who he will benefit as President. He's a white billionaire Democrat. What more do you really need to know? I see former Massachusetts governor Deval Patrick threw his name in the hat too. He'll play the "black card" until the story resurfaces on his slumlord business and how he screwed tens of thousands of black people in that sub-prime mortgage scandal. Sad they can't even produce a black candidate that is genuinely black anymore. I'm happy to see that Kamala character basically out of the race now, polling at 1% last I saw in Iowa and New Hampshire; and polling fifth in her own state of California. Guess she better changed back to "Indian" now that her black ruse didn't work.

Again the only one of these Democrats I have any love for is Tulsi Gabbard. And since all Democrats care about is homophilia, they have demonized Tulsi because she has a husband and once said marriage is between a man and woman only. They'll never pick her, though I think she'd be a great POTUS. I'll be sitting out the 2020 election as I hope many black folks do. That will make Trump win, meaning nothing over the last 400 years changes. I'd rather laugh at Democrats having seizures over Trump than elect one of their phony minions who take my vote for granted. Trump ain't nothing new to me. White terrorists like that just motivate me to buy more guns and ammo.

21 hours ago, Kareem said:

I'll be sitting out the 2020 election as I hope many black folks do. That will make Trump win, meaning nothing over the last 400 years changes. I'd rather laugh at Democrats having seizures over Trump than elect one of their phony minions who take my vote for granted. Trump ain't nothing new to me. White terrorists like that just motivate me to buy more guns and ammo.

I strongly suggest sitting out the election. I felt exactly the way you do, and expressed as much on this forum. Someone here changed my mind. I held my nose and voted for Hillary. You objectively would have been better that 45 and maybe. Better than the last 5 presidents -- including her genius degenerate husband.

Also white folks control guns and ammo, don't count on arming ourselves to fight off the U.S. military.

Troy

Some people are crediting Bloomberg for the city's decline in crime but for years I heard that Guiliani actually deserved the credit because it started declining under his administration.

I heard it was Guiliani's policy of going after people for petty shit like smashing windows, littering, and unsolicited car winshield washing and coming down hard on them as a form of intimidation and nipping criminality in the bud before they became more serious.

But if you and many of the other AfroAmericans who are old enough to remember NYC of the 80s and 90s compared to today all pretty much saying the same thing......that crime HAS declined......then regardless as to who deserves the credit (or "blame" depending where you stand), in my opinion this raises questions as how much civil rights violations and outright racism by law enforcement is the public willing to tolerate in exchange for a safer city .

Kareem and Troy

Not sure about Tulsi, I haven't followed her much BUT I have to admit that I just might get behind Patrick!

Look, the brother IS....unlike Obama....ADOS all the way.  Born and raised in Chicago from a single mother and ended up Governor of Massachussets.  He's not perfect, but from the little bit I've researched on him he's got a lot more potential for our success than anyone else running currently.
He (Deval Patrick) allegedly has a lesbian daughter so we already know the LGBTQIA  has a seat at the table...lol.....but I'm gonna have to just charge that shit to the game and see what we can get out of this brother.

A second term for Trump is way too destructive to play with. If you think he's bad now, imagine him if he beat the case without removal AND got re-elected!
He'd take that as a sure message to go straight buck wild.

When it comes to 45 it's not a matter of voting for the lesser of two evils, but deciding between someone who is indifferent to our concerns and someone who is down right diabolical.

Nah, we can't sit this one out.
Like Vera said in Harlem Nights, we ALL about to be some fighting m......f......z!

11 hours ago, Troy said:

Also white folks control guns and ammo, don't count on arming ourselves to fight off the U.S. military.

I don't expect the black masses to fight. Why would I? We've cowered to white people for centuries. I can only speak for myself in this regard. We're all going to die eventually. But I'll go down standing up, not begging on my knees and yelling "I can't breathe."

@Pioneer1 I have to admit that part of the reason I like Tulsi is that she's attractive both physically and mentally. Anti-war presidents are rare and she'd be one of them. It'd just make my heart feel better about this country and world to see her in the White House. Plus Tulsi is responsible for destroying Kamala Harris's campaign - more kudos. She's also not a Hillary/Bill Clinton crony and that also makes her super cool. I also met Tulsi several years back in Washington and, as a journalist myself, she was the most human politician I ever met in person.

Deval...na, bruh. Can't roll with that. Its not just his daughter. Patrick as governor helped block a ballot measure in Massachusetts that would have affirmed marriage as a union between one man and one woman. He and Mitt Romney are both former Massachusetts governors and are buddies. It was kind of funny when Patrick was working for the 2012 Obama campaign and defended Bain Capital, Romney's private equity firm, even when Obama himself was saying Bain was involved in a lot of nefarious stuff.

Another Trump term likely means the USA will be destroyed. Frankly that doesn't bother me much. If this country had real law and order, Trump would already be in prison, along with his whole family. I've just learned to tune it all out.

I'm not voting for Biden. He's literally a Democrat Trump - pervert and all. Sorry, but my conscience would never let me vote for a man married to another man either. Harris and Booker are coons. I liked Bernie Sanders before he became "Bernie" during the last election. Perhaps I could throw up in a bucket and vote for Warren. But I honestly cannot see myself voting for any of them.

Kareem

I have to admit that part of the reason I like Tulsi is that she's attractive both physically and mentally

Well if you want to talk about looks.....Tulsi isn't a bad looking woman but Kamala isn't hard on the eyes either!
I wouldn't mind looking at either one of them for 4 or 8 years.....lol.

Image result for tulsi gabbard
Tulsi Gabbard

Image result for Kamala Harris
Kamala Harris

By the way, there IS NO anti-war President.
They will all be handed the same foreign policy agenda regardless as to who it is or what campaign promises they made while running.

You know as well as anyone that Presidents are pretty much figure heads and have only a slight influence on foreign policy.

Maybe they could run together and give us a wet Dream Ticket...lol.

Patrick as governor helped block a ballot measure in Massachusetts that would have affirmed marriage as a union between one man and one woman

We've had proposals like that in Michigan and I've opposed them also. But not because I support gay marriage but because I see a more nefarious plot.
Why can't they just say marriage is between men and women; why do they have to narrow it down to ONE man and ONE woman which would perpetually prohibit polygamy?

I'm a liberal in the classis sense of desiring as less government intrusion on my private affairs as possible, which means I would keep the government out of the marriage business period and keep it between people and thier personal faiths OR just keep it as civil union contracts between whoever and treat it as any other binding contract.

Caucasians love extremism.
If they aren't going to ONE extreme end where all the gay people in their society are killed.....they go to the other end where gays are encouraged to get married. They just can't tolerate a live and let live society where those of us who want to be single, married to one woman, or married to 20 willing women are allowed to do what we want in peace.

Back to Patrick......

Look brother, we can't let PERFECT be the enemy of the GOOD.
I know he's not the most ideal brother to run but compared to all of the rest and especially compared to 45...come on.

You have to look at this from a strategic point of view (not that you're not already).
Tariq and others have called for us to sit this one out as some sort of "punishment" or statement to the Democrats......man please.
To sit this election out and allow 45 to take the reins again is only a slap on the wrist to Democratic leadership at best. You ain't hurting these bastards. It's a game to them and ofcourse they don't like losing but they're going to be rich and set either way no matter WHO is in office. Hell, they are all friends with eachother at the top anyway.
But what happens to the masses of OUR people with another 45 term in office?
How many more will be killed at the hands of racists who are emboldened by his presence?
How much more will homelessness and destitution grow among AfroAmerican men like it has under his administration?
I know, things weren't too much better under Obama but they have quickly degenerated to even worse under Trump. It's time to stop just surviving and weathering the damn storm and focus on finding someone who will actually bring us out of the red and into some positive figures for success.

What we need is something we didn't have when Obama took office -AN AGENDA.
We need to focus on mapping out a real and tangible agenda for our success and posterity so that when this brother gets in office it won't be just the gays or feminists or corporatists or big pharma pushing and tugging at him but WE will have the best seat at the table and be the most organized to present and push our agenda.

On 11/16/2019 at 6:39 PM, Pioneer1 said:

but Kamala isn't hard on the eyes either!

I'm sorry and maybe I'm biased because I like nothing about this woman. But Kamala Harris just looks evil to me. I see nor feel anything attractive about her. I don't want another eight years of a "I'm black when it's convenient" President.

By the way, there IS NO anti-war President.

JFK was an anti-war POTUS. That's why he was assassinated. His signature foreign policy was that no Middle East countries, including Israel, could have nuclear weapons. Kennedy was killed. Then what happened?

1) US ground troops are deployed to Vietnam for the first time in the long "Vietnam standoff" if you will;

2) Israel had nuclear weapons within a year of JFK's assassination; and

3) Israel is the only country in the world exempt from nuclear inspections.

Lot more to it than that. But there are/were in fact anti-war Presidents. JFK was so anti-war, "they" also killed his famous brother. Every US president in history that has been assassinated was openly defied "them."

I'm a liberal in the classis sense of desiring as less government intrusion on my private affairs as possible

Less government intrusion is traditionally a conservative philosophy. It's interesting you say that's a liberal philosophy.

I don't really care what white people do as far as homophilia. More power to them. That's their long-time, ingrained culture. It just sickens me to see black people playing along with the latest "I need to act white to have a job and a chance to be successful in life" trends. In the 1920s-1960s, we "konked" our hair so it looked straight and looked white. That stuff would literally burn holes in our scalps, but we did it anyway to look white. We used skin-bleaching agents in that time a lot too so we could look less black.

Today, the easiest ways for black people to endear themselves to white people are cooning and/or being a homo. Liberals (LGBT) are one of the two dominant white tribes. Polygamy will never happened in this country because its innately Afrikan. Only European cultures are allowed to thrive in this world.

Tariq and others have called for us to sit this one out as some sort of "punishment" or statement to the Democrats

I don't do anything that Tariq says. Tariq is a conscious entertainer. That's how I view him. I'm not voting because I don't see the point in it.

How many more will be killed at the hands of racists who are emboldened by his presence?

Can you name any period in "American history," meaning 1500-2019, that black people weren't killed in mass at the hands of racists?

We need to focus on mapping out a real and tangible agenda for our success and posterity so that when this brother gets in office it won't be just the gays or feminists or corporatists or big pharma

Patrick doesn't move the meter for me. I've been watching him since he joined that elite group of 4-5 black men in history to have ever served as governor of a U.S. state. He's consistently shown me since 2007 that he is a white liberal bankster apologist, similar to Kamala Harris, who could have prosecuted Steven Mnuchin for bank fraud but did not.

• Like 1

Kareem

Can you name any period in "American history," meaning 1500-2019, that black people weren't killed in mass at the hands of racists?

Honestly, I can't.
There are periods where we FOUGHT BACK a lot more, but periods where it was completely absent.....I'm not sure.

Less government intrusion is traditionally a conservative philosophy. It's interesting you say that's a liberal philosophy.

I misspelled it but again I'm a CLASSICAL liberal.
The contemporary liberal is a tree hugging, pro immigrant, high taxation, promo-homophile who is really everything EXCEPT liberal and tolerant. Most people who call themselves "progressive" and "liberal" today are just as closed-minded and intolerant of other view points and lifestyles they disagree with as the conservatives are....just on the other extreme.

In Classic Liberalism you have LIBERTY.
Meaning you have your own PERSONAL morals and values but you support a society where everything is allowed as long as it doesn't directly harm others or is imposed on others.
The older I get the more I'm beginning to believe this is the best type of society because every individual is unique and should be free and safe to express themselves as individuals instead of the "hive" mentality that exists in most cultures around the world. Actually, I think it's one of the reasons the United States has advanced so much futher than most other nations in such a short period of time.

Now let me ask you a question brother......

I hear what you're saying about these different candidates and I can't say I disagree, but do you think Kamala Harris or Deval Patrick is WORSE than or BETTER than Trump?

Because if you acknowledge that as bad as they may be they are atlease better than Trump, then the logical choice for your own well being would be atleast to vote (for what it's worth) for them. I think our votes count if we MAKE them count.
I know there's a lot of corruption in the process and system, however outside of a revolution (which you can't have with only 2 or 3 people while the rest are sitting on the porch getting high wondering what all the noise is about) what alternative do you have but to TRY to correct it?

Sitting to the side with your arms folded looking angry ain't going to change it.....these  bastards are going to continue to push their agenda through and through until SOMEONE/S stop them with a COUNTER agenda.
The world ain't gonna just "end" and these clowns wither away. They are going to stay in charge until someone comes up with a viable plan and impliment it to replace them.   Now if WE don't step up.......best believe you have Asians and Latinos more than willing to try and take the place.

• Like 1

@Kareem I feel the same way about Kamala, but I also appreciate everything I know about her is fuction media hype and political posturing. So I'm reserving judgement. @Pioneer1 we defintely have different tastes in women 🙂

Kareem, I aslo agree with you on Tariq. His public battle with Umar revealed an immaturity that was unexpected.

It would be interesting to read your response to Pioneer's question:

On 11/18/2019 at 7:31 PM, Pioneer1 said:

...do you think Kamala Harris or Deval Patrick is WORSE than or BETTER than Trump?

• Haha 1

On 11/18/2019 at 4:31 PM, Pioneer1 said:

In Classic Liberalism you have LIBERTY.

This is very true. The people who call themselves "Libertarians" today were the Liberals from 1860 to about 1960. Liberal became what you describe thereafter. Your definition of liberal is respectable. But from what I know of you, you have little in common with today's liberals.

do you think Kamala Harris or Deval Patrick is WORSE than or BETTER than Trump?

Kamala Harris is a manipulative cop. As California AG, she put 1,500 people in prison for marijuana violations, then laughed about it on the Breakfast Club when she was asked if she ever smoked marijuana herself. Her own father, Donald Harris, disavowed her because Kamala joked that all Jamaicans smoke weed so of course she does (her father is Jamaican). Here's what he said in Jamaica Global Online:

“My dear departed grandmothers (whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics. Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty.” 

Kamala Harris kept two guys on death row despite exculpatory evidence being submitted by their attorneys and a judge ruling in the prisoners' favor. She kept people in prison for months and sometimes years after their sentences expired because the slave labor, especially the prisoner firefighters that get paid $0.30 per hour, were needed for her bottom line. Steven Mnuchin, Trump's Treasury Secretary, was busted for bank and mortgage fraud in California. Kamala declined to prosecute for some dumb, corporate-speak reasons.

Should I mention that Donald Trump donated to Harris's AG campaign twice? That infamous clip of Harris saying she'd specifically helped Mexican with DACA and specifically help Israelis/so-called "jews" with more foreign aid...but then she straight-up said who and what she is: "Am I going to do anything to specifically help black people? NO!." At the 1:45 mark. Her campaign has been dead ever since.

At least Trump attempts to lie about caring for black people. This bitch doesn't even hide it. Further, She's Indian American when she wants to be and African-American when its convenient. I don't excoriate black men dating/marrying white women or black women dating/marrying white men if that's what makes them happy. But Kamala's white husband and her history are too much of a giveaway. She also fucked her way to her first government job when she slept with San Francisco mayor Willie Brown.

Is Harris worse than Trump? We're comparing diarrhea to constipation. The electric chair vs. lethal injection. Neither is better than the other. They are equally discomforting and fatal.

Deval Patrick - he's probably "better" than Trump. I don't expect the brother to go out raising his fists, quoting Garvey and Malcolm, and sporting the RBG flag. I'm willing to overlook his associations with Mitt Romney and Bain Capital too. The fact remains that he will and has clumped LGBT and black together as some unified, united pseudo-group. I cannot and will not support that. Last time I voted for POTUS was Obama in 2008. It took him six months to show me who and what he really is.

Black people, for good reason, do not GIVE their votes to Republicans. Yet black people seem to think its ok to GIVE our votes to ungrateful Democrats who have done absolutely nothing for us either. They always talked about the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Well, today, that's in place to protect homophiles and white women. The statistics don't lie either - black people were FAR better off in the USA separated from white people. 90% of black babies were born to married mom and dad in 1960. 82% of black babies were born to single moms in 2017. Black business ownership rates/job creation within the communities were at all time highs in late 50s/early 60s. Black people patronized black businesses and kept money in our communities. Today, the only black businesses black people support are barber and beauty shops. There were less than 150,000 black people in prison/in the justice system in 1960. Today there are over 4 million.

Liberals/Democrats are simply more deceptive Republicans with far better public relations people. I just don't see the point in helping Democrats when they don't help me, my family or my people.

There are periods where we FOUGHT BACK a lot more, but periods where it was completely absent.....I'm not sure.

Forgot to address this.

It harkens back to our spirituality discussion. The best and most spiritually enlightened of us have moved on from this world in the last 400 years. The reason we don't see Nat Turners, Malcolm Xs, Huey Newtons, etc. anymore is because these souls and their followers freed themselves from this Biblical Hell called Earth. That's why black people have gotten progressively weaker and more obsequious. The great leaders and masses of the past figured this world out and the Divine freed their souls from here. The only time us fighting back has been completely absent is after the 1960s. As time goes on the enlightened among us are freed, leaving a population of obedient, acquiescent dogs serving at the pleasure of white people. That places extra pressure on those of us who do see the light in 2019.

Kareem

This is very true. The people who call themselves "Libertarians" today were the Liberals from 1860 to about 1960. Liberal became what you describe thereafter. Your definition of liberal is respectable. But from what I know of you, you have little in common with today's liberals.

I actually considered calling myself "libertarian" but even that title has been a bit tainted because from what I've observed most liberatarians are just racist conservatives absent the religious or moral front....lol.

Most Libertarians aren't really liberal and open minded. Most are closely allied with the Republican party and far-right agenda and when they rail against government intrusion or too many laws...it's usually against racial and gender laws that prevent them from being as openly racist and sexist as they used to be.
Ron and Rand Paul are two great examples of these Libertarians. When they say less government they mean repeal the 1964 Civil Rights laws and any other law to protect you...lol.

And you're right, we faired much better under Segregation than so-called Integration.
One of the reasons was because we KNEW Caucasians were racist and didn't like us and we KNEW we had to build for ourselves and do for ourselves so it forced upon us a spirit of independence that you still find among most African and Carribean immigrants who come to the United States from nations where White folks aren't around to take care of their every need.

Now to your choice (or lack there of) of candidates, I'm sure you already know which part of your statement I'm going to zero in on......lol.

If you feel.....like I do.....that Patrick -though no where near perfect- is definately better than Trump, it seems to me the most logical and strategic at this point thing to do is take our agenda to him and drill the shit out of him with it ensuring:
a) He gets in office
b) When he gets in he keeps most of his promises to us

Superman ain't coming and these devils ain't all going to drop dead in mass any time soon.
Although death may be an option individually, collectively our people need a plan to prevent them from being victim to mass enslavement again and that plan MUST BE IMPLIMENTED.

I just don't see the point in helping Democrats when they don't help me, my family or my people.

You don't see it because it doesn't exist.
You have to FORCE people to help you by CLEARLY stating what it is you want (first you have to know what you want yourself). Most AfroAmericans don't have an agenda to present to the Democrats OR the Republicans for them to consider!  Infact, many AfroAmericans don't even know what the hell they want!

Gays want the right to get married and have their lifestyle taught in school.
Latinos want full citizenship status and business opportunities for ALL of their people both legal and illegal.
What do AfroAmericans as a group want.....besides NOT to be targetted.

Image result for crazy black man
"Man let me tell ya....... fuck ALL dat shit, I just want muufuuuz to leave me 'lone!
Juss let a nicca chiilllllll, naw mean?
Juss let a nicca sit on his couch and smoke his trees without tda po-lice kickin the damn doe down and we good!"

Some with a LITTLE more sense and can put a decent sentence together might admit to you all he really wants is a white woman with a big butt and a nice house and car.....and he's good.
He could care less about what others are going through.

Other people are demanding tangible assets, and negroes are just hoping and begging to have LESS harassment and LESS misery than they are already experiencing and whoever can promise them LESS pain.....well.

Naw, we have to have an agenda with CLEAR demands like:
1. Universal free healthcare for all AfroAmerican descendants of slaves forever
2. Skilled trades program free of charge for all ADOS who want to learn for atleast 400 years
3. Business loans and grants for all ADOS with less regulation
......and many many more tangibles.

And these benefits MUST be exclusively set aside FOR US (ADOS) not not EVERY-damn-BODY.

You promise us just 75% if these benefits for our vote and when you get in deliver on that promise and we'll override the Constitution and keep your ass in office for 10 terms.....lol.

Kareem

The reason we don't see Nat Turners, Malcolm Xs, Huey Newtons, etc. anymore is because these souls and their followers freed themselves from this Biblical Hell called Earth.

Either that....and/or the enemy has effectively used chemical warfare to produce a generation of castrated imbiciles not smart enough nor brave enough to pose a serious threat.

I just don't see the point in helping Democrats when they don't help me, my family or my people.

Pioneer 1

You don't see it because it doesn't exist.
You have to FORCE people to help you by CLEARLY stating what it is you want (first you have to know what you want yourself). Most AfroAmericans don't have an agenda to present to the Democrats OR the Republicans for them to consider!  Infact, many AfroAmericans don't even know what the hell they want!

Gays want the right to get married and have their lifestyle taught in school.
Latinos want full citizenship status and business opportunities for ALL of their people both legal and illegal.
What do AfroAmericans as a group want.....besides NOT to be targetted.

----

Other people are demanding tangible assets, and negroes are just hoping and begging to have LESS harassment and LESS misery than they are already experiencing and whoever can promise them LESS pain.....well.

Naw, we have to have an agenda with CLEAR demands like:
1. Universal free healthcare for all AfroAmerican descendants of slaves forever
2. Skilled trades program free of charge for all ADOS who want to learn for atleast 400 years
3. Business loans and grants for all ADOS with less regulation
......and many many more tangibles.

And these benefits MUST be exclusively set aside FOR US (ADOS) not not EVERY-damn-BODY.

=============================

I agree 100%. Even Obama agrees. I know because he said as Pioneer: You have to FORCE people to help you by CLEARLY stating what it is you want. i.e., he said to blacks - FORCE ME. Make noise, demonstrations, write letters. Force me. Everybody else was out en masse screaming what they wanted. Black people? Not so much. Everybody else got what they wanted. Black people, as well. You know, "not so much...."

@Pioneer1 What you say is correct as well. I always admired the North Vietnamese when they were fighting off Euro-imperialism. Ho Chi Minh was a great leader. He had all men believing that they exist only to die in battle to preserve the Vietnamese way; to preserve their way of life and existence in history. Ho Chi Minh had all women believing that they existed to move equipment through underground tunnels, provide care for injured soldiers, and have babies so they could have more soldiers. And the North Vietnamese won that war. Wish black people could get on code like that.

• Thanks 1

On 11/20/2019 at 4:43 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Ron and Rand Paul are two great examples of these Libertarians. When they say less government they mean repeal the 1964 Civil Rights laws and any other law to protect you...lol.

Since I'm on vacation, I had more time to read over your response. I don't think it's fair to clump Ron and Rand Paul together. Yes, Ron is Rand's father. But I believe deep down and in private, Ron is disappointed in Rand. You're absolutely correct that 2019 Libertarians are closeted and not-so-closeted Trump disciples. Ron Paul never endorsed the Republican candidate for President when we wasn't the nominee. Rand endorsed Mitt Romney twice. Rand Paul is an unconditional Trump cheerleader.

Ron Paul, as he always does, breaks down Trump debt-based economy that cannot last because the market ultimately has to correct itself. I have a lot of respect for Ron Paul. Sure, he's a 80-year-old Texan who uses terms like "the blacks" and what not. But this is also the guy who got booed at a debate for saying his foreign policy would be to practice the golden rule. In short, Ron is a Libertarian. Rand is a typical neo-con.

If you feel.....like I do.....that Patrick -though no where near perfect- is definately better than Trump, it seems to me the most logical and strategic at this point thing to do is take our agenda to him

Didn't we already do that with Obama? I get that Patrick is ADOS/FBA. But he has a very specific record as to who and what he is. Again, I don't care what white people do. But Patrick will sit up there and tell black people that the most righteous way to live is homophilia, just like Obama did. I feel Obama damaged black America beyond repair with that homosexual stuff. We're never coming back from that.

We had a very slim chance at united rebellion before that. Now there is ZERO chance. Prior to 2008, the only real divide between black Americans was Christian v. Muslim; and perhaps hood vs. suburban. Now you have half of black men in America running around in dresses, makeup and talking like they inhaled helium, bashing black men who like women. Most black women in America follow the Michelle Obama/Oprah rule book - bash black men and raise effeminate black boys. I get and respect what you're saying re: Superman ain't walking through that door. Patrick just doesn't move the meter for me.

If there were a gun to my head and I was forced to choose one of these white supremacist parties, I'd just tell them to pull the trigger. But if I had a wife, kids and would destroy their lives if I was gone, I'd rather have Republicans. But again, Tulsi Gabbard is the only one of these POTUS candidates I like.

Some with a LITTLE more sense and can put a decent sentence together might admit to you all he really wants is a white woman with a big butt and a nice house and car.....and he's good.

I'm from Whiteyville. So when I went to jail during my protesting/noise-making days in college, I got my first real glimpse of black America other than family reunions in the South. There were MANY grown men and 18-year-old kids that didn't know how to read. IN THE USA?? I truly couldn't believe it. It broke my heart. I took one young kid (crackhead) under my wing and started teaching him ABCs and multiplication tables. As soon as our "classes" started, several brothers started gathering around, listening intently. It was the craziest sh** I've experienced to this day. It just hurts to see you say this because I know its true.

I just don't expect us to come out of this as a race. We're more fractured than ever and more damaged than ever. Our leaders in the 1960s were Malcolm, Huey, MLK, etc. Today its Tariq, Yvette, BLM homos and anonymous Twitter guys with 100k followers. I know I'm pessimistic and borderline cynical. But I'd actually feel better if black dudes would get with white women versus laying in bed with other black dudes and white dudes. That's how far we've fallen.

Kareem

I'm from Whiteyville. So when I went to jail during my protesting/noise-making days in college, I got my first real glimpse of black America other than family reunions in the South. There were MANY grown men and 18-year-old kids that didn't know how to read. IN THE USA?? I truly couldn't believe it. It broke my heart. I took one young kid (crackhead) under my wing and started teaching him ABCs and multiplication tables. As soon as our "classes" started, several brothers started gathering around, listening intently. It was the craziest sh** I've experienced to this day. It just hurts to see you say this because I know its true.

I've had the same encounters with witnessing the tear-jerking illiteracy found among many of our young brothers and sisters. I even met a young sister in her early 20s who had a habit of saying "the goodest". When she first said it I was waiting on her to laugh or smile because I thought she was joking....sad.

Through out much of my work experience of the past I have taken it upon myself to "train/translate" job duties to young Black males in order to keep them on the force. I noticed that in the various jobs I had many young AfroAmericans and especially males who were "trained" by Caucasians would last only a few weeks before getting fired or quitting out of frustration....even when it came to simple jobs like washing dishes. So what I started doing is convincing management to let ME train these young men in whatever job has to be done and when I trained them everyone one of them not only stayed but became high performers on those jobs!

I suspected even back then....and Neely Fuller Jr. has confirmed....that either consciously or subconsciously Caucasians were PURPOSELY mis-training these AfroAmericans and talking to them in a way that was confusing to them and leaving out vital information about how to do these jobs hoping they would perform poorly that they would have an excuse to fire them.

I strongly suspect the same thing is going on in the educational system.
Most Caucasian teachers can't be trusted to properly teach AfroAmerican youth.
Why would they train your young people to grow up and compete with them?
They instinctively know we excell in everying we engage in.....good or bad....so why would they give our young people a proper education only to grow up and compete with THEIR young people?
They are clearly PURPOSELY miseducating many of our youth and pumping many of them up with drugs to further destroy their brains.

That's why I say we should HOME EDUCATE our children or send them to our own school where they will be taught properly.

I didn't learn shit within the confines of elementary or high school.
My MOTHER taught me how to read and count before I even started school and everything else I learned academically I learned on my own.

Like you said about many of our people doing better BEFORE integration.
If you talk to older Black folks over 65 who grew up in the South BEFORE integration and were forced to go to those old one-room shacks for their education.....not only is their vocabulary better but their spelling and handwriting is much better than many of the youth of today!
Why?
Because they had Black teachers who actually CARED about them and taught them and instilled in them that they had to be atleast twice as good as Caucasians.

Them "old timers" from back in the day...(holding back the emotions)....man I love them brothers and sisters!

Image result for reconstruction blacks

Image result for reconstruction blacks

Image result for black business owners reconstruction

13 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

They are clearly PURPOSELY miseducating many of our youth and pumping many of them up with drugs to further destroy their brains.

Yup. Only reason I was well-educated is because there were so few of us in town that we presented no threat to them. Really sad part is that there's no way to prove it in a court of law, other than the pathetic statistics. Honestly, how can you get through 9th or 10th grade in the USA and not know how to read? Love those pics you posted!

So what I started doing is convincing management to let ME train these young men in whatever job has to be done and when I trained them everyone one of them not only stayed but became high performers on those jobs!

This is so important, yet ignored in our lives. Love that you took the initiative to do this. I HATED math up until 6th grade. Then I had my first and only black teacher in my childhood show up in town who taught math in our school. He also happened to be a man. Didn't realize until way later in life. But the reason I did so well in math that year and thereafter is because I wanted to impress him. He also put me in the best position to shine and would give me all kinds of encouragement.

He would even say things like "yeah only Kareem and I understand that" as he used some random references to goose grease for common colds and James Brown songs. It made me smile and feel confident. He'd also pressure the rest of the class. "Why is Kareem acing these test and everyone else is barely getting by?" It was pressure, but good pressure on me. He passed away a few years ago and I went to his funeral. Black kids NEED to see faces like their own to succeed. It also helps to have dedicated, awesome teachers.

My MOTHER taught me how to read and count before I even started school and everything else I learned academically I learned on my own.

I think this was common  in a lot of black households prior to the turn of the century. That, or we just had similar upbringings. We weren't rich by any means,. But I remember my mom and dad arguing one day because my dad spent of 1/2 of his paycheck on a set of Worldbook Encyclopedias. But then I remember the two of them being calm and being happy with the purchase. I read every volume from cover to cover; always had those books by my bedside. Even my teachers were fascinated with some of the random facts and stories I could summons from nowhere.

I suspected even back then....and Neely Fuller Jr. has confirmed

I see this name come up here and in other black forums. I honestly don't know who this is...until now. I see he was born in the 1920s and has lived through all the hell and high water of white imperialism. I was wondering if I should create a Wikipedia page for this man? Of course the Wiki-Jews will say he's not prominent enough. But it seems he is to many black folks.

Kareem

Really sad part is that there's no way to prove it in a court of law,

What about starting to charge them with Child Neglect?

Speaking from a layperson's point of view it seems that if you gave all of the children in class a basic IQ test and make sure the teacher is competent.....if a child or certain percentage of children in the class are NOT passing their tests or graduating from that class then perhaps the teacher may have to be investigated and/or charged with child neglect.

Perhaps that may sound a little harsh, but it would be a good way to nail down racists in our educational system and either force them to straighten up or face criminal charges.

This is so important, yet ignored in our lives. Love that you took the initiative to do this. I HATED math up until 6th grade. Then I had my first and only black teacher in my childhood show up in town who taught math in our school. He also happened to be a man. Didn't realize until way later in life. But the reason I did so well in math that year and thereafter is because I wanted to impress him. He also put me in the best position to shine and would give me all kinds of encouragement.

He would even say things like "yeah only Kareem and I understand that" as he used some random references to goose grease for common colds and James Brown songs. It made me smile and feel confident. He'd also pressure the rest of the class. "Why is Kareem acing these test and everyone else is barely getting by?" It was pressure, but good pressure on me. He passed away a few years ago and I went to his funeral. Black kids NEED to see faces like their own to succeed. It also helps to have dedicated, awesome teachers.

I've said it time and time again, ONLY a Black man can properly handle other Black males!

Whether we're talking about coaches, teachers, police officers, or even managers.....from what I've observed only a Black male can reach, get into the minds of, and properly discipline and teach/train other Black males because we KNOW how they think!
Black males know eachother and what makes eachother tick.

Today we have a "zero tolerance" policy that kicks out boys for any type of aggression, but most Black men know how to separate the boys who are a serious threat from those who are just trying to "flex" and act up. This is why we need more STRAIGHT AfroAmerican male teachers (no froot-loops) to teach and train your boys to be men.

I think this was common in a lot of black households prior to the turn of the century. That, or we just had similar upbringings. We weren't rich by any means,. But I remember my mom and dad arguing one day because my dad spent of 1/2 of his paycheck on a set of Worldbook Encyclopedias. But then I remember the two of them being calm and being happy with the purchase. I read every volume from cover to cover; always had those books by my bedside. Even my teachers were fascinated with some of the random facts and stories I could summons from nowhere

Same here my brother.
My parents invested in an encyclopedia and a "how to" set of books designed just for children for me and my brothers.
I always loved reading. Didn't love school, but loved reading.

Unlike your teachers who were fascinated with your knowledge, most of my Caucasian teachers from time to time would PRETEND to be impressed with my being the first to raise my hand and having the correct answers but pretty soon would start ignoring me and picking the girls who raised their hands.....especially when I got into middle school and my voice started getting deep.

I see this name come up here and in other black forums. I honestly don't know who this is...until now. I see he was born in the 1920s and has lived through all the hell and high water of white imperialism. I was wondering if I should create a Wikipedia page for this man? Of course the Wiki-Jews will say he's not prominent enough. But it seems he is to many black folks.

Mr. Fuller is one of the most fascinating intellectuals I've came across in the past 20 or 30 years. He is Dr. Frances Cress Welsing's mentor and the man she got much of her inspiration and information for fighting global racism.

I actually put him up there with Malik Shabazz  (Malcolm X)  in terms of exactness and keeness with his philosophy and wit.

He has interviews going back 30 years or more but here is one of his most recent ones a week ago.  Keep in mind this man is about 90s years old and his mind is STILL as sharp as a razor: