Kanye West ,Singing. In. Prison!!

News , Says. Kanye West. Was. Singing. To. Prisoners. In. Prison..  He. Is,A. Christian. Now.  Who. Cares. !  Nero. Had. Christians. Thrown   To,The. Lions..  Black. Religious,Especially Christians  Are  ,Stupid-,Morons.  . .  Christianity  Has  Enslaved  Black  People  And, Communitues.  ..  . Actor  Chris  Rock  ,Black  Christians  Are  Black,People  With  No  Memory..  Black  College. Female  Student  ,Was,Murdered  Last  Month.  She  Was  Recently  Buried..  Her ,,Roomate  At. Clark  Atlanta  Was  Arrested..  ...  .Gangs. In. St.Louis,,Memphis. Are. Almost As. Bad. As. Gangs. In. Chicago..  ....Racist White. Watch. Black. People. Genocide. There . Own. Race..

Lol, Harry, Harry, Harry.........

This reminds me of the late great Dr. Khalid Muhammad and how he taught on the brainwashing that so many AfroAmericans underwent with the images of white Jesus and white angels.

He would say a Black man sentenced to prison would get on his knees and pray,
"Oh lawwwd....they done gave me 20 years!
Please please PLEASE save me from this!"

But in your mind while you're praying you're imaging Jesus as a blonde haired blue eyed cra white man (wasn't his exact words...lol)  who looks JUST like the cra white man who gave you the damn 20 years!

How are you gonna get free?

How in the HELL are you gonna get free calling on a god who looks just like the damn devil who is torturing you????