White. Girl,Planned. Attack. On. Black. Church.

Racist. White. Girl,16- Planned. To  Attack. A. Black. Church. In,Georgia..  .Racist. White. Girl Scoped. The. Black. Church. When. Nobody. Was,There..  She   Wrote In   A  Notebook,She  Wanted  To  Attack,Black,People  In  Church  With  Knives,And  Other  Sharp  Edge,Weapons...Racist  White  Girl  Was Arrested.... Earlier. This  Year,Black  Churches  Were  Burned  Down  By  Racist  White... The,Black  Christians  At  The  Black  Church. ,They  Probably  ,Forgives,The  Racist  White  Girl. Who  Planned  To Attack. Then. With,Knives......

This just further proves my point to @Chevdove and @Ldvirtue that racism is ingrained in the very psyche and genetic make-up of most Caucasians. This 16 year old girl.....like 19 year old Dylan Roof.....didn't have to be "taught" racism and how to hate people of color; it was IN THEM to feel this way!

This is the thing most AfroAmericans and people of color in general need to understand in order to protect themselves and stop getting victimized over and over again.

When they were made, this type of hatred and desire to dominate and mistreat others was injected into them and is passed down genetically similar to how pit bulls and rotweillers are breed and genetically programed to be mean and vicious.

there is no indication of where she picked up this behavior, she is racist because of her chose of action but who is to say she didn't pick up this idealism in school or family, you are jumping to conclusion without fact.   not must people weather they believe or not or even white.  So many are full of hate of all cultures, we can not omit ourselves from the self hate we have as a people. the bitterness and confusion about who we are. A lot of the choices of the generations we have parented are showing as a people we are at best ignorant,  they watch  the real Housewives of Atlanta and Basket Balls wives, Green Leaf and Empire, for those with experiences limited to what they will see, they never see the reality of me and the culture I represent. and we buy into this fallacies, we promote it, they are insecure because of the man that is currently playing POTUS today.  Must of this hatred stems from fear, the music of today promotes fear, what they glamorize about our people on TV promotes fear, we can't begin to hold anyone responsible for our situations until we take responsibility for our situations. what are we protecting, for the must part they are mimicking us,  We need to start off protecting us from one another, joining each other, promoting and patronizing one another,  They expose the criminal, they uplift the rule breakers, we can change that as a people of color. but we will complain making no obvious change. saying this child is racist gets us were.  this conversation is mute if we aren't making a move.

• Thanks 1

Ldvirtue

As on point as you are about self-hatred and how destructive people of color can be toward eachother......atleast we can point to the ORIGIN of this self-hatred.

We can point to slavery and colonialism and religious indoctrination....not just in America by the Europeans but even in Africa by the Arabs.....that spans centuries and even thousands of years. But it DOES have an origin with a definately time of inception with contact with the Caucasian who first originated that hatred among us.
But who or what started it among THEM?

Who or what enslaved, colonized, or influenced the Caucasians mind to make them want to enslave Africans?

Who or what enslaved, colonized, or influenced the Caucasians mind to make them want to commit genocide against Native Americans?

Who or what enslaved, colonized, or influenced the Caucasians mind against the other peoples around the world they have been subjegating for millenia without any apparent provocation from their victims besides simply existing?

And the end of the day you may have to confront the simple fact that this hatred, violence, and lust for domination and mistreatment of people of color is part of their dna and genetic make-up and doesn't have to be taught.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/22/2019 at 6:10 PM, Ldvirtue said:

They expose the criminal, they uplift the rule breakers, we can change that as a people of color. but we will complain making no obvious change. saying this child is racist gets us were.  this conversation is mute if we aren't making a move.

@Ldvirtue

So true!!!

there is no indication of where she picked up this behavior, she is racist because of her chose of action but who is to say she didn't pick up this idealism in school or family, you are jumping to conclusion without fact.  

Absolutely.

not must people weather they believe or not or even white.  So many are full of hate of all cultures, we can not omit ourselves from the self hate we have as a people. the bitterness and confusion about who we are. A lot of the choices of the generations we have parented are showing as a people we are at best ignorant,  they watch  the real Housewives of Atlanta and Basket Balls wives, Green Leaf and Empire, for those with experiences limited to what they will see, they never see the reality of me and the culture I represent. and we buy into this fallacies, we promote it, they are insecure because of the man that is currently playing POTUS today.  Must of this hatred stems from fear, the music of today promotes fear, what they glamorize about our people on TV promotes fear, we can't begin to hold anyone responsible for our situations until we take responsibility for our situations. what are we protecting, for the must part they are mimicking us,  We need to start off protecting us from one another, joining each other, promoting and patronizing one another

Thank you! 

On 11/22/2019 at 7:14 PM, Pioneer1 said:

atleast we can point to the ORIGIN of this self-hatred.

We can point to slavery and colonialism and religious indoctrination....not just in America by the Europeans but even in Africa by the Arabs....

@Pioneer1 This is SO NOT TRUE! lol!

Why have you not addressed Black people enslaving and hating other Black people?

If you POINT to the ORIGIN of this self-hatred that many Black people possess, being with White people, you are wrong and you are not going far enough back in time.

If you understand this, then it would answer to your other questions that you posed:

On 11/22/2019 at 7:14 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Who or what enslaved, colonized, or influenced the Caucasians mind to make them want to enslave Africans?

Who or what enslaved, colonized, or influenced the Caucasians mind to make them want to commit genocide against Native Americans?

You do realize that the ORIGIN of Caucasians would be A BLACK ORIGIN, right?

Chev

Why have you not addressed Black people enslaving and hating other Black people?

Because it's not the subject of this thread....lol.

If you POINT to the ORIGIN of this self-hatred that many Black people possess, being with White people, you are wrong and you are not going far enough back in time.

The hatred found in Black people didn't begin with Caucasians, but the SELF-hatred found among so many of our people did.
Before Caucasians existed there were wars and other forms of conflict, but they arose out of jealousy, greed, ect.....not self-hatred.

You do realize that the ORIGIN of Caucasians would be A BLACK ORIGIN, right?

.......you DO realize you're mixing apples and cucumbers, right?

Don't mix the origin of Caucasians with the origins of the psychology used BY Caucasians to manipulate and dominate much of the global population of color.

On 12/20/2019 at 7:52 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Because it's not the subject of this thread....lol.

@Pioneer1 Really!? Okay, I kind of just, jumped right in and did not really read the whole text of this thread. 

Nevertheless, I was attempting to address your comment about the young White girl.

The hatred found in Black people didn't begin with Caucasians, but the SELF-hatred found among so many of our people did.

I'm not sure I understand your point here.

Before Caucasians existed there were wars and other forms of conflict, but they arose out of jealousy, greed, ect.....not self-hatred.

I disagree. NOw, you have spoken about how Black people existed long ago, then how do you explain their existence in a world with White people?

ou do realize that the ORIGIN of Caucasians would be A BLACK ORIGIN, right?

.......you DO realize you're mixing apples and cucumbers, right?

I don't understand you. 

Don't mix the origin of Caucasians with the origins of the psychology used BY Caucasians to manipulate and dominate much of the global population of color.

But, this concept has to have an origin, a start point when it first became significant. So where does this issue of Colorism begin?

If you believe that a White child acts a certain way about racism because it is her nature, then I think we need to understand when it began.

But again, I just do not believe that a little baby White girl should be the focue anyway, especially when we are having to deal with so much adult hatred. 

I believe the focus should be on 'conditioning' and learned behavior.

Chev

I'm not sure I understand your point here.

My next statements should help you to understand my point better.

I disagree. NOw, you have spoken about how Black people existed long ago, then how do you explain their existence in a world with White people?

You're attempting to start an entirely different subject.
We weren't talking about how Black people came to exist with White people. We can. But we weren't. We were talking about whether or not Africans suffered from SELF HATRED before Caucasians existed, and I maintain that it hasn't based on the research and studies I've done.

I don't understand you

Why not?
I'm writing in English...lol.

But, this concept has to have an origin, a start point when it first became significant. So where does this issue of Colorism begin?

If you believe that a White child acts a certain way about racism because it is her nature, then I think we need to understand when it began.

I BELIEVE it began with Yacub on the island of Pelan.
He instituted a doctrine that demonized dark skin and praised light skin as "angelic" and taught his followers to maintain this doctrine generation after generation.

On 12/25/2019 at 7:20 PM, Pioneer1 said:

We were talking about whether or not Africans suffered from SELF HATRED before Caucasians existed, and I maintain that it hasn't based on the research and studies I've done.

@Pioneer1

Okay, I will read over this forum ad get back to it.

I'm too busy to give it thought right now.