If you don't understand white imperialism by now...

@Troy I don't have any personal social media accounts. Been banned from Facebook and Twitter for almost three years. I saw this online and posted it to several client social media accounts to reproduce the effect. In one instance, this was the result - a black author's Facebook business page. The other times were posted on various e-commerce Facebook pages and it was fine; didn't get flagged.

I understand white imperialism, because it tends to be consistent.
What I don't understand is why so many AfroAmericans are suprised at the behavior of facebook and Twitter.....even by now with all that has been uncovered about them and their purposes.
These networks were started and are operated by racist young Caucasians who are taking your information and using it to dominate and master over you while you receive little benefit in return besides...perhaps......a little more popularity or infamy depending on how you look at it.

Look at all of the people who have lost their jobs, been arrested and imprisoned, and in many cases even KILLED over what they've posted on facebook or tweeted on Twitter.
Contrast that with the amount of lives saved or millionaires made by facebook and Twitter and you'll see my point.

20 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

What I don't understand is why so many AfroAmericans are suprised at the behavior of facebook and Twitter

I browse Twitter and Facebook feeds at times. I still see black people being like "when will this end" when a black person is killed by cops or some other Euro; and the Euro gets away with it. If 400 years of proof isn't enough to show them this world is what it is and what it's going to be, then they are simply too far gone to accomplish anything other than being the best pet black they can be.

You alluded to this before - I don't own one TV because I don't need or want to see anything on it. But social media is far more destructive, manipulative and dangerous to black people. But the masses are so far gone, it doesn't even matter anymore. Saw an interesting study that definitively showed that Twitter, Facebook and Instagram have the same effect on people as heroin and other opioids.

A "like" or "retweet" released dopamine in the subjects' brains and provided mild orgasmic effects. The "likes" and "retweets" also released serotonin that quickly changed bad moods to good. Social media are quite, for lack of better term, mad scientist-y. I even noticed withdrawal symptoms in myself for a week or so after being banned. Now I cannot even imagine having a profile on those things.

On 12/6/2019 at 9:35 PM, Pioneer1 said:

These networks were started and are operated by racist young Caucasians who are taking your information and using it to dominate and master over you while you receive little benefit in return besides...perhaps......a little more popularity or infamy depending on how you look at it.

Agreed. Before I deleted my personal accounts I used to spend an hour or more a day using social media, humble bragging and vying  for approval from "friends." Today if I spend an hour a month on social media that would be a lot.

I use social media, I don't let it use me. Today I just post links to my site and that drives revenue. I actually make far more money since I stopped using social for personal reasons.

19 hours ago, Kareem said:

I don't own one TV because I don't need or want to see anything on it.

This is smart, but I have not ditched my TV yet. I do not watch broadcast TV and have "cut the cord." I still use TV for cheap entertainment watching movies, YouTube, Netflix and HBO (my kids and I share these subscriptions). I listen to the radio (podcasts) far more than I watch TV

I have noticed the more I watch TV the less I read.

13 hours ago, Troy said:

I still use TV for cheap entertainment watching movies, YouTube, Netflix and HBO

That's understandable. I just feel violated and poisoned when I watch shows and ads. I honest don't understand how anyone can read anything on the internet WITHOUT ad blockers. I tried it the other day just to see it again since I haven't used internet without ad blockers for well over 10 years. There's way too much flashing, scrolling and videos playing/noise to even read an article. I skip websites that block visitors using ad blockers. I'll try displaying the page in outline.com and usually that works. Otherwise I just move on. Haven't read an article on Forbes or Business Insider for years because they block me. Sometimes they'll display on outline though.

I typically access aalbc.com on one of my laptops. All of them have ad blockers and Flash blockers. I logged into this site on my phone the other day. First thing I saw is "God is watching" at the top. I used Google Adsense for a while. But the payouts weren't worth them telling me what I can and cannot publish.

4 hours ago, Kareem said:

I skip websites that block visitors using ad blockers.

@Kareem I actually considered implementing this software myself. Please consider turning off ad blocker for this site. Basically this site would not exist without ads -- book sales alone would not cut it. Google adsense and author ads is a major source of revenue.

In an era where Amazon is a virtual monopoly for the online sale of books and social IS the internet for many, I know of no other way to monetize the site. It would not exisit without ads. 

4 hours ago, Kareem said:

But the payouts weren't worth them telling me what I can and cannot publish.

Google is always sending me emails telling me about content on this site that they don't approve of for advertising. I usually just ingnore them as they will block ad serving at the page level. In the old days they would block the entire site! 

This forum used to be on thumperscorner.com when Google blocked ads, because of the content of some posts, I migrated the forums here. About 3/4 of the participants dropped off at the point. Google is great at screwing sites over.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2019 at 11:15 AM, Kareem said:

Facebook Emasculation.png

Even though, I suppose I should not be shocked, however, I am.

Or, maybe, I am just completely angry. Who gives them the right to 'suggest' that we, descendants of slaves

should no be afforded the right to correct 'their wrong doing'!?

Nobody put White people in chattel slavery, raped their children for hundreds of years and constantly promoted

race/color superiority over white skin. If they endured that type of dehuminization, they should be afforded the right

under that same 'governmental abuse' to put out 'White-love-matters' in order to build up their self awareness. 

This kind of 'slave control' still going on over us, should be addressed, imo, and the abusers should be the one to be shut down.

This is so wrong.

Anyway, just popped back in this morning from not being here for a few months after the site froze.

Glad to be back reading post.

I agree.

What I don't understand is why so many AfroAmericans are suprised at the behavior of facebook and Twitter.....even by now with all that has been uncovered about them and their purposes.

I don't hear much about those site, and do not frequent them. I suppose I am not so much as surprised, but angry that they are allowed to do this type of thing!

This is so wrong! 

On 12/8/2019 at 1:27 PM, Troy said:

I have noticed the more I watch TV the less I read.

Same here! trying to get a handle on this type of behavior though. 

On 12/20/2019 at 3:21 AM, Chevdove said:

Even though, I suppose I should not be shocked, however, I am.

Or, maybe, I am just completely angry.

Anybody over the age of 40 has seen this agenda unfold before their very eyes in the last 15 years. The "ideal" black American family, as promoted by white liberals, is two dudes with adopted kids, two women with adopted kids, or interracial "normal" marriages. The only reason white liberals love Barack Obama is because he essentially legalized and normalized their homophile culture in a matter of eight years. Michelle Obama teams with Oprah and that KRS-One-looking goon #MeToo chick to promote hatred of black men.

I think I said this months ago in this forum. I don't see black people as we knew/know us existing by 2050. I'm scared to imagine what black America will look like by then. Just think, from 1960 to the year 2000, we went from married mom/dad/kids/neighbors to 85% of black kids being born to single moms, said single moms raising boys wearing dresses and makeup, and 4 million of us being in prison/probation/parole. It's very sad. Talking about black men and women being married and having families will be considered "hate speech" within the next decade, and BLACK PEOPLE will be the ones reinforcing these ideas.

On 12/9/2019 at 4:36 AM, Troy said:

Please consider turning off ad blocker for this site.

I'd rather just buy all books from this site. I seriously feel like I'm going to have a seizure when browsing the internet without ad blockers. I don't know how people do it.

On 12/9/2019 at 4:36 AM, Troy said:

It would not exisit without ads. 

I understand brother. Every blog I'm a part of is all done voluntarily. Being pro-black (meaning non-homophile/non-Trump shoulder monkey) is not profitable. You have to do it for the love of the people, even if they don't appreciate it.

2 hours ago, Kareem said:

I'd rather just buy all books from this site. I seriously feel like I'm going to have a seizure when browsing the internet without ad blockers. I don't know how people do it.

Funny last year I would have said the site could not survive on book sales alone. But now that I stopped directing people to Amazon. I'm making more money than ever selling books. It could be holiday sales, but we'll see.

After reading what you wrote about ads i removed some from this forum. The interstitial ads here get on my nerves too. Google used to say they would lower a site that served these ads in their search engine rankings -- now they put these ads in their own ad network! Google is full of sh-t, but they have a monopolies in search and their ad network, so you have to deal with them.

The ads on the main portion of the site are really unobtrusive and most are directly related to Black books. I'd agrue you are missing information blocking  ads. 

Here are a couple of inhouse "ads" currently running that you won't t see because you are blockings ads

kirkus-prize-winner-2019.jpg

Go-On-Girl-Book-Clubs-Reading-List-Jan-Jun-2020.jpg

On 12/22/2019 at 8:58 PM, Kareem said:

Anybody over the age of 40 has seen this agenda unfold before their very eyes in the last 15 year

@Kareem Yes, this is true.

The "ideal" black American family, as promoted by white liberals, is two dudes with adopted kids, two women with adopted kids, or interracial "normal" marriages. The only reason white liberals love Barack Obama is because he essentially legalized and normalized their homophile culture in a matter of eight years. Michelle Obama teams with Oprah and that KRS-One-looking goon #MeToo chick to promote hatred of black men.

WOW This is sad.

I think I said this months ago in this forum. I don't see black people as we knew/know us existing by 2050. I'm scared to imagine what black America will look like by then. Just think, from 1960 to the year 2000, we went from married mom/dad/kids/neighbors to 85% of black kids being born to single moms, said single moms raising boys wearing dresses and makeup, and 4 million of us being in prison/probation/parole. It's very sad. Talking about black men and women being married and having families will be considered "hate speech" within the next decade, and BLACK PEOPLE will be the ones reinforcing these ideas.

Again, this is sad. I feel that Obama set the platform and so, this homosexual movement to define African Americans will be significant but, not finite.

Historically, there has always been a minority of African people that fight back. 

And, I just don't believe that the majority African people in the continent of Africa are falling for this evil.

I don't like this agenda today going on under president Trump either, but I really feel that this homosexual movement headed up by Obama is the start point 

of our troubles. We need to resist this movement. It is very evil.

7 hours ago, Chevdove said:

And, I just don't believe that the majority African people in the continent of Africa are falling for this evil.

Our cousins across the ocean are DEFINITELY not falling for it. Homophilia is punishable by death in at least six countries on the Continent and punishable by jail time in most of the rest. The only place on the Continent that crap is legal is South Africa and that's because they were still fully colonized until 1996.

I used to be a big Mandela fan. His books taught me a lot about apartheid and what was going on over there when I was a kid. But there's simply no way in hell a man spends 20-something years in prison, gets out, and all of a sudden becomes President of a country unless the imperialists had something to do with it. I was convinced that Mandela was definitely no Thomas Sankara (Burkina Faso) or Patrice Lumumba (DRC) as soon as homophile marriage was legalized in South Africa under Thabo Mbeki, who was the functional equivalent of Mandela's vice president.

African Americans fall for this crap because our collective souls have unfortunately been permanently colonized. A vast majority of us are like loyal dogs that will do anything to impress and be accepted by massa. That's why you see these sorry kneegrows defending homo-culture and white liberals almost like a reflex.

7 hours ago, Chevdove said:

I don't like this agenda today going on under president Trump either

This goes without saying. Since Donald Trump has been President, I've increased my arsenal of firearms from four to 15, and also started reloading (making my own ammunition/bullets in my garage). I live in the remote desert southwest. Whenever I need to go into the city for whatever reason, I always carry at least two guns - one rifle and one pistol. I will not get out of a car at the request of cops. I'll show them my license, reg and insurance. I'll sign their little tickets. But the moment I smell of scent of feral pig from the Trump sty, I'm shooting first. I'll obviously die too in a matter of seconds or days. But I'll go down standing up in this society, not on my knees.

We haven't had an OPENLY, PROUD racist President like Trump since Truman, who was a KKK member. Frankly I'd argue that Obama is the second-most racist President since World War II. He's done more damage to black people than all of them combined since the 1950s. He's also done it in the most devious, malevolent fashion that many black people perceive as "good."

8 hours ago, Chevdove said:

We need to resist this movement. It is very evil.

This is why I was banned from social media. Homo/liberal #BlackLivesMatter squads kept reporting me for hate speech because I told one of them that he has a penis and balls; and he's a man despite what his white liberal LGBT religion tells him. They were all talking about a "fantasy Christian god" and what not. I'm no Christian. But I pointed out their hypocrisy since they place these fantasy "women" with d***s on pedestals and in the same breathe make fun of people worshiping a "fantasy" god.

On 12/24/2019 at 2:55 PM, Kareem said:

The only place on the Continent that crap is legal is South Africa and that's because they were still fully colonized until 1996.

I did not know this! 

I used to be a big Mandela fan.

prison may have altered his peace.

Truman, who was a KKK member.

Really. I didn't know this either.

Frankly I'd argue that Obama is the second-most racist President since World War II. He's done more damage to black people than all of them combined since the 1950s.

Yes, I can't really understand all what he has done, because it seems slipped under 'other's' agendas. So, I feel like the ramification of his 8 years in office will unfold by and by.

They were all talking about a "fantasy Christian god" and what not

serious contradictio! They have made up their version of 'a Christia god that would accept homosexuality'. 

• 3 weeks later...

@Troy I think @nels was quoting me saying I was banned. Regardless, you are correct. Saying social media is irrelevant is disingenuous at best and uninformed at worst. The entire under-30 crowd exists entirely on Instagram and other social media. Their profiles define who and what they are. Psychologists treat people for Facebook and Instagram withdrawal symptoms, similar to drug addicts kicking their bad habits. Social media are also tools for government surveillance, tracking and implementation of various agendas. Facebook knows more about its billion users than each of their own mother's know about them.

Look at all of the people who have lost their jobs, been arrested and imprisoned, and in many cases even KILLED over what they've posted on facebook or tweeted on Twitter.
Contrast that with the amount of lives saved or millionaires made by facebook and Twitter and you'll see my point.

I'm a bit curious. What is an Afro-American?

3 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

An AfroAmerican is a member of the ETHNIC GROUP made up of Americans of African descent.

Oh wow. That's rather interesting. If you don't mind me asking, where does the "afro" part come from? I ask that based on the spelling of the word AfrIcan. Also, just so I can be clear, are you an AfroAmerican yourself? I guess I'm asking are you a black person? Good to learn new stuff here. Thanks in advance.

12 minutes ago, Àgɛ̀lògbàgàn said:

Oh wow. That's rather interesting. If you don't mind me asking, where does the "afro" part come from? I ask that based on the spelling of the word AfrIcan. Also, just so I can be clear, are you an AfroAmerican yourself? I guess I'm asking are you a black person? Good to learn new stuff here. Thanks in advance.

(smile)

Why do I have this feeling that these questions are definately and deliberately leading to something confrontational?

Ahhh.....nevermind....lol.

To answer your question, I prefer ACCURACY when speaking on important subjects like social and racial identity. Calling myself "Black"....which I still do from time to time to avoid confusion among our people...isn't very accurate.
Actually by race we are "African" and by nationality most of us born and raised in the United States are "American"....so to blend the two words together you have "AfroAmerican.

Also the term "Afro" is good because it can be used in both the ANGLO as well as LATINO languages to describe our people who dwell in other parts of the Americas besides the United States....like Brazil and Puerto Rico.

Actually the term "AfroAmerican" isn't new. Malik Shabazz (Malcolm X) was one of the first to use it back in the 60s when he was starting his Organization for "AfroAmerian" Unity.

41 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

(smile)

Why do I have this feeling that these questions are definately and deliberately leading to something confrontational?

Ahhh.....nevermind....lol.

To answer your question, I prefer ACCURACY when speaking on important subjects like social and racial identity. Calling myself "Black"....which I still do from time to time to avoid confusion among our people...isn't very accurate.
Actually by race we are "African" and by nationality most of us born and raised in the United States are "American"....so to blend the two words together you have "AfroAmerican.

Also the term "Afro" is good because it can be used in both the ANGLO as well as LATINO languages to describe our people who dwell in other parts of the Americas besides the United States....like Brazil and Puerto Rico.

Actually the term "AfroAmerican" isn't new. Malik Shabazz (Malcolm X) was one of the first to use it back in the 60s when he was starting his Organization for "AfroAmerian" Unity.

Confrontational? That's also interesting. It reminds me we are in an age whereas there is no fire. You have plenty of people who take things personally and ASSUME something is confrontational just because they may detect something in A question or comment that may challenge their beliefs intentional or not. Anyway, I was just curious because I don't think I've heard the term AfroAmerican in a very, very long time. In fact, it probably was from watching old footage from the 60s or something like that. Didn't know people still used that term. And I guess I've always wondered how Afro was taken from Afrikan. Thanks for answering though. It's good to know what's out here at the least. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Àgɛ̀lògbàgàn said:

If you don't mind me asking, where does the "afro" part come from? I ask that based on the spelling of the word AfrIcan.

So you would be ok with the term "AfriAmerican" based on your spelling observation? Truth is we don't have a real identity as it was deliberately tortured out of us over the last 400+ years. I try and avoid the term "black" as well since it means everything bad in the English language (black market, blackball, evil, wicked, etc.). Conversely, the term "white" means everything good in the English language. Obviously the imperialists did this deliberately.

In sum, our true identity probably cannot be expressed in English because this language was never meant to facilitate prosperity among "blacks" or "AfroAmericans" or "akata" or whatever we are called.

8 hours ago, Kareem said:

So you would be ok with the term "AfriAmerican" based on your spelling observation? Truth is we don't have a real identity as it was deliberately tortured out of us over the last 400+ years. I try and avoid the term "black" as well since it means everything bad in the English language (black market, blackball, evil, wicked, etc.). Conversely, the term "white" means everything good in the English language. Obviously the imperialists did this deliberately.

In sum, our true identity probably cannot be expressed in English because this language was never meant to facilitate prosperity among "blacks" or "AfroAmericans" or "akata" or whatever we are called.

Your question also contained assumption which I don't really do. But as a question I answer it with a resounding no. Before I proceed, I will say that OTHER people have a right to call themselves what they want. I prefer it that way because it let's me in on how they think. Thus, I know full well what I'm dealing with. Once again, it was rather unusual to hear someone refer to themselves as Afro American. 

Now, I hear comments like the one you made all the time. Again, OTHER people have the right to identify with what they want or say they don't have an identity. But "we" cannot include all of us because there are MANY of us now who know exactly where we come from to the tee if you will. But most black Americans or afro Americans or African Americans either are not going to make the effort often because they don't care to. I know many people who can tell you EXACTLY who they are. You used the word akata. I have gotten into it with Yoruba people about this word. I let them know, in YORUBA, that they are probably descendants of the AKATA that sold our ancestors into captivity. But truth of the matter is they use that term to refer to BLACK AMERICANS not primarily because of the identity thing but mostly because of thr lack of interest in true and authentic Afrikan culture by said group. I originally found this out while attending an event many years ago in Atl. The Yoruba were all in the living room and akata was brought up. As usual, I went to check them. As I was checking them I thought to myself "but they just said what they said in front of me knowing full well I could overstand them". The chief went on to tell me it was because they never viewed ME as an akata. I asked why. Two men stated in their own terms that it was because I had come back to reclaim my culture as a birthright. It was because I did not beg the Yoruba or worship them like black Americans tend to. It was that I demanded what was mine among some other things that were said. Of course I still checked them and they never did that in front of me again. 

8 hours ago, Kareem said:

You make a point. You stated our true identity probably cannot be expressed in English. What do you suggest? 

And for clarity, when WE use the terms African American and black American it is by intentional design. We use it to reference a mentality moreso than an identity. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Àgɛ̀lògbàgàn said:

You make a point. You stated our true identity probably cannot be expressed in English. What do you suggest? 

I don't suggest anything. I went through my "ACE" stage (American from the Continent East) as a child. "Nubian" was my college/20s stage. I frankly think it's a trivial issue. Today the social media kids use #ADOS and #FBA. If I feel you're my brother or sister at heart and soul, and desire the best for our prosperity and lineage, I just refer to you as my brother or my sister. Comrade or fellow soldier is good for me.

Comrades and enemies are easy to distinguish, whether online or in person. Digital communication patterns are very repetitive and revealing, like algorithms. You know what you're dealing with pretty quickly online if you understand digital communication via algorithms, artificial intelligence multi-class text classifiers, sentiment analysis, etc.

And yes, I agree we use terms "black" and "African American" as default identifiers for ease and clarity, as @Pioneer1 alluded to earlier in this thread.

2 hours ago, Àgɛ̀lògbàgàn said:

It was because I did not beg the Yoruba or worship them like black Americans tend to.

That's a strange assumption. I've never met any black Americans who worship the Yoruba, and frankly, I'd guess fewer than 25% of African Americans could even articulate with any clarity who or what the Yoruba are. Curious how you reached this conclusion?

50 minutes ago, Kareem said:

I don't suggest anything. I went through my "ACE" stage (American from the Continent East) as a child. "Nubian" was my college/20s stage. I frankly think it's a trivial issue. Today the social media kids use #ADOS and #FBA. If I feel you're my brother or sister at heart and soul, and desire the best for our prosperity and lineage, I just refer to you as my brother or my sister. Comrade or fellow soldier is good for me.

Comrades and enemies are easy to distinguish, whether online or in person. Digital communication patterns are very repetitive and revealing, like algorithms. You know what you're dealing with pretty quickly online if you understand digital communication via algorithms, artificial intelligence multi-class text classifiers, sentiment analysis, etc.

And yes, I agree we use terms "black" and "African American" as default identifiers for ease and clarity, as @Pioneer1 alluded to earlier in this thread.

That's a strange assumption. I've never met any black Americans who worship the Yoruba, and frankly, I'd guess fewer than 25% of African Americans could even articulate with any clarity who or what the Yoruba are. Curious how you reached this conclusion?

I've reached this reality from being in the culture for almost 30 years and watching black Americans worship Yoruba people and other people from the continent OVER their own New Afrikan people. 

For clarity, we (meaning "I") do not use the terms black and african American like you reference it. As we mentioned, we use it to refer to a certain mentality - not as any kind of default identifier. 

But anyway, we would not expect you to run into the black Americans who worship Yoruba people because you do not live this culture. Kind of null and void actually. 

But we will say... We are learning some interesting terminology here? ACE - American from the Continental East?  Never heard of that one either. 

But you said in an earlier post that we probably couldn't express who we really are in the English language. We asked do you have any suggestions on how it should be done.???  Any language you feel is best to express who we are that you know of? Because when we see someone say something like we probably can't express who we are in ENGLISH (a specified "language") that leaves it open to ask is there some other language to express who we are. When we see statements like that, we see an opportunity for SOMEONE to provide a solution, especially the person who breached the subject. 

Also we said "assumed" because in your question you went straight for "AfriAmerican" (wow!....These terms) instead of just asking was there a term we preferred or used. We couldn't have the type of name we have and be an Afro or Afri or an American anything. That's for others. 

32 minutes ago, Àgɛ̀lògbàgàn said:

American from the Continental East?  Never heard of that one either.

That's because I made it up in my little hometown of 2,000 people in the Midwest. So unless you're from there, of course you've never heard that! 😃

I told a personal story for conversation purposes. It seems you don't pick up on and understand human communication? You and the other new profile created in the last several days, @Azacotogan, are speaking from a company perspective with digital-era vernacular. I visited your two unsecured website addresses on your profiles that are selling books and other things. I appreciate and respect your entrepreneurial spirit. But what you're saying herein sounds like a sales pitch or a preacher's words. Just talk! LOL!

Any language you feel is best to express who we are that you know of?

The two languages I appreciate are honesty and being genuine. I had a Mexican friend way back in elementary school who was an illegal alien and did not speak English. But somehow for those several months (before his family was deported) we caught frogs at the swamp together, hung out at each other's houses, and stole our dads' Playboy magazines and traded them! Language is fluid. You can understand another human being purely from body language. Unfortunately most Americans (probably 70% or more) only communicate these days through bits and bytes on electronic devices.

For clarity, we (meaning "I") do not use the terms black and african American like you reference it. As we mentioned, we use it to refer to a certain mentality - not as any kind of default identifier. 

Ok that's fair. I use those terms to avoid these types of unnecessary, elongated strings of words. I'm just curious if you yourself are African American (born here and your great grandparents were born here), and your goal is strengthening and reinforcing black power in the United States? If that's the case, you're my tribe.

You said: I've reached this reality from being in the culture for almost 30 years and watching black Americans worship Yoruba people and other people from the continent OVER their own New Afrikan people. 

Yeah dude, that's weird. Black Americans worship white people for the most part. That's our biggest flaw. You said you reached your conclusion from "being in the culture for almost 30 years." What culture?

12 hours ago, Kareem said:

2 minutes ago, Kareem said:

That's because I made it up in my little hometown of 2,000 people in the Midwest. So unless you're from there, of course you've never heard that! 😃

I told a personal story for conversation purposes. It seems you don't pick up on and understand human communication? You and the other new profile created in the last 48 hours, @Azacotogan, are speaking from a company perspective with digital-era vernacular. I visited your two unsecured website addresses on your profiles that are selling books and other things. I appreciate and respect your entrepreneurial spirit. But what you're saying herein sounds like a sales pitch or a preacher's words. Just talk! LOL!

The two languages I appreciate are honesty and being genuine. I had a Mexican friend way back in elementary school who was an illegal alien and did not speak English. But somehow for those several months (before his family was deported) we caught frogs at the swamp together, hung out at each other's houses, and stole our dad's Playboy magazines and traded them! Language is fluid. You can understand another human being purely from body language. Unfortunately most Americans (probably 70% or more) only communicate these days through bits and bytes on electronic devices.

Ok that's fair. I use those terms to avoid these types of unnecessary, elongated strings of words. I'm just curious if you yourself are African American (born here and your great grandparents were born here), and your goal is strengthening and reinforcing black power in the United States? If that's the case, you're my tribe.

We were born here. Descendant of captive Afrikans in the years 6063 AX and 6081 AX maternally and paternally respectively. In your calendar that would be 1822 and 1840 respectively. Is our goal to reinforce "black" power in the united states? You said you went to the sites right? You mentioned maybe we don't overstand human communication (interesting you brought up a NON AFRIKAN friend in making your point)...Maybe you don't overstand what you read on those websites, especially Ganlodo... Or you didn't read it. But then again, from looking at your posts, that's not the kind of thing for you. 

Those sites are not presented to sale anything. They are presented for those who may NOT be posting who are looking for real Afrikan culture. We run into people all the time saying "Where were y'all when... " or "I wish I would have known about Ganlodo back in xyz". There are not for people like yourself who is concerned about algorithm communication and super concerned about an "unsecured" website.  Those sites are not for those who have intellectualized everything and who are involved in regular intellectual masturbation. The work WE do is for those who are interested in providing solutions. You know.. That "reinforcing black power" you speak of. We exist for those who want to go beyond black power and are truly ready for family development, nation building and true Afrikan sovereignty through the ancient traditions of their ancestors. Not your realm? We overstand. 

12 hours ago, Kareem said:

22 minutes ago, Kareem said:

I told a personal story for conversation purposes. It seems you don't pick up on and understand human communication? You and the other new profile created in the last 48 hours, @Azacotogan, are speaking from a company perspective with digital-era vernacular. I visited your two unsecured website addresses on your profiles that are selling books and other things. I appreciate and respect your entrepreneurial spirit. But what you're saying herein sounds like a sales pitch or a preacher's words. Just talk! LOL!

The two languages I appreciate are honesty and being genuine. I had a Mexican friend way back in elementary school who was an illegal alien and did not speak English. But somehow for those several months (before his family was deported) we caught frogs at the swamp together, hung out at each other's houses, and stole our dad's Playboy magazines and traded them! Language is fluid. You can understand another human being purely from body language. Unfortunately most Americans (probably 70% or more) only communicate these days through bits and bytes on electronic devices.

We were born here. Descendant of captive Afrikans in the years 6063 AX and 6081 AX maternally and paternally respectively. In your calendar that would be 1822 and 1840 respectively. Is our goal to reinforce "black" power in the united states? You said you went to the sites right? You mentioned maybe we don't overstand human communication (interesting you brought up a NON AFRIKAN friend in making your point)...Maybe you don't overstand what you read on those websites, especially Ganlodo... Or you didn't read it. But then again, from looking at your posts, that's not the kind of thing for you. 

Those sites are not presented to sale anything. They are presented for those who may NOT be posting who are looking for real Afrikan culture. We run into people all the time saying "Where were y'all when... " or "I wish I would have known about Ganlodo back in xyz". There are not for people like yourself who is concerned about algorithm communication and super concerned about an "unsecured" website.  Those sites are not for those who have intellectualized everything and who are involved in regular intellectual masturbation. The work WE do is for those who are interested in providing solutions. You know.. That "reinforcing black power" you speak of. We exist for those who want to go beyond black power and are truly ready for family development, nation building and true Afrikan sovereignty through the ancient traditions of their ancestors. Not your realm? We overstand. 

For those wishing to know what we do for our community and wish to learn about contributions to Afrikan sovereignty through Afrikan sovereignty feel free to visit http://ganlodokingdom.com/

14 minutes ago, Àgɛ̀lògbàgàn said:

Those sites are not presented to sale anything. They are presented for those who may NOT be posting who are looking for real Afrikan culture.

I'm an African American. That is my culture and the culture of Descendants of American Slavery. That is REAL Afrikan culture, and I'm sorry you don't see it that way.

You know.. That "reinforcing black power" you speak of. We exist for those who want to go beyond black power and are truly ready for family development,

Black power IS family development. The black family is the root of black power. Strong, alpha mother and father who raise warrior boys and girls prepared to survive, thrive and prosper in this white supremacist society. 90% of black babies were born to married mom and dad in the USA 1960. Black business ownership/job creation rates were at all-time highs; incarceration rates at all time lows. Granted those conditions were not in a vacuum. But yes, the black family is vital to our survival. I don't believe Ganlodo will help our journey in mastering the economic, education and war-time realities of being Descendants of American Slavery.

nation building and true Afrikan sovereignty through the ancient traditions of their ancestors. Not your realm? We overstand. 

You're very arrogant and aloof! 😀 But I agree with you. We've tried in the past to build nations here in this land thatwe built on our blood, sweat and tears (e.g. Black Wallstreet/Tulsa 1910s, Rosewood, etc.). The dominant society does not allow our nations within this nation we built to thrive. That's the reality of the politics here.

Chitlins, not jollof rice! LOL! :)

For those wishing to know what we do for our community and wish to learn about contributions to Afrikan sovereignty through Afrikan sovereignty feel free to visit http://ganlodokingdom.com/

I know you insulted me for pointing out that your website is not secure. I am a legal writer and SEO writer. Sorry it's just my job so I pointed that out. I only accessed your site in cached mode because unsecured websites have so many issues with phishing and ID theft. An SSL certificate is only like $5 per year. I want black websites to be accessible and widely disseminated. I just cannot direct people to an unsecured site that may compromise their devices and data.

13 minutes ago, Kareem said:

I'm an African American. That is my culture and the culture of Descendants of American Slavery. That is REAL Afrikan culture, and I'm sorry you don't see it that way.

Black power IS family development. The black family is the root of black power. Strong, alpha mother and father who raise warrior boys and girls prepared to survive, thrive and prosper in this white supremacist society. 90% of black babies were born to married mom and dad in the USA 1960. Black business ownership/job creation rates were at all-time highs; incarceration rates at all time lows. Granted those conditions were not in a vacuum. But yes, the black family is vital to our survival. I don't believe Ganlodo will help our journey in mastering the economic, education and war-time realities of being Descendants of American Slavery.

You're very arrogant and aloof! 😀 But I agree with you. We've tried in the past to build nations here in this land thatwe built on our blood, sweat and tears (e.g. Black Wallstreet/Tulsa 1910s, Rosewood, etc.). The dominant society does not allow our nations within this nation we built to thrive. That's the reality of the politics here.

Chitlins, not jollof rice! LOL! :)

Wow. I almost hate to say this but you're a real clown dude. Chitlins not Jollof rice? Inferring being an African American is REAL Afrikan culture? Huh? Wow. Arrogant.. To the likes of you. Yes. Not to my people though. It does not matter what YOU feel Gànlɔdó will do because we have been doing this and changing lived for a long time now. You can BELIEVE the a bluejay is red but it doesn't stop it from NOT being red. You have no program, no land. No international reach. No International influence. You do not and cannot heal people and their families. We have all of the above.

But This has been entertaining. It is entertaining sometimes speaking to black americans like yourself. The things y'all say. Whew!!!  ACE, chitlins not jollof, African American is REAL Afrikan culture, using non Afrikan friends to illustrate a point about communication, kwk.  If we told somebody this without having it documented here online and screen shots they WOULD NOT believe us. But we will leave you with this. Smh

.ߡߏ ߛ߭ߍ ߌߖߌߙߏߙߏ ߣߌߝߓߞߊߣ ߝߎߣ ߊߥߐߣ ߍߜߍ ߡߌ
ߜߏߜߏ ߊߥߐߣ ߡߌߌߙߊߣ ߕߌ ߡߏ ߣߝߐ
Mo ṣe ijiroro nikan fun awọn ẹgbẹ mi. Gbogbo awọn miiran ti mo nkọ.

The ONLY way we will respond to you is if you can tell us what we just said above. But as a black american, we are sure you will find an excuse to dismiss an ancestral language and their writing. 

H.I.M. Axosu Àgɛ̀lògbàgàn Jisovi Agbovi I

Gànlɔdóxosu

Kilomboxosu

10 minutes ago, Àgɛ̀lògbàgàn said:
ߡߏ ߛ߭ߍ ߌߖߌߙߏߙߏ ߣߌߝߓߞߊߣ ߝߎߣ ߊߥߐߣ ߍߜߍ ߡߌ
ߜߏߜߏ ߊߥߐߣ ߡߌߌߙߊߣ ߕߌ ߡߏ ߣߝߐ
Mo ṣe ijiroro nikan fun awọn ẹgbẹ mi. Gbogbo awọn miiran ti mo nkọ.

Why are you posting this stuff? I see it's in a reverse-script, as I took Arabic classes in college. But ok man. ^&(@@$*(_&! to you too! :) I stay healthy in white supremacist society by never taking myself too seriously. You should try it.

Inferring being an African American is REAL Afrikan culture?

Yes we've been here for 400 years and have no connection to any nation. We're all we have, whether we like it or not. That's why our unity is so vital, yet so elusive at the same time.

You have no program, no land.

Actually I own many acres of remote land here in the country I built. But I'm not sure why that's relevant? Are you saying I (we) have no sovereign land? You are 100% right.

It is entertaining sometimes speaking to black americans like yourself.

But just a minute ago, you said:

37 minutes ago, Àgɛ̀lògbàgàn said:

We were born here. Descendant of captive Afrikans in the years 6063 AX and 6081 AX maternally and paternally respectively. In your calendar that would be 1822 and 1840 respectively.

So despite your $0.75 words trying to say something that costs a penny...aren't you a "black American" too? Why are you pointing out my nationality? Seems you just revealed you're not really a Descendant of American Slaves. But whatever. All good. I got no qualms with you. You're just more Twitter than AALBC. All good. I won't respond to you further.