Black. Women. Winning. Beauty. Pageants.

Black. Women. Are. Winning. Beauty. Pageants   Jamaican. Woman,Is,Crowned. Miss. World. Black. South. African. Woman,Crowned Miss. Universe,Black. Teen GIrl  Crowned ,Miss-Teen.. Black  Woman  Crowned  Miss  USA.Last  Year  Black  Woman  Crowned,Miss. USA.  I  Saw.  On News,And  Read  Online..  .. Black. Women  Winning  ,Black  Skin  Usually   Not  ,Seen  As  Beauty  In  The  World.....

African women are clearly among the most beautiful AND attractive women on the planet.
Even when they weren't considered the most beautiful they were the most sexually attractive and Caucasians had a hard time keeping their hands off of them.

However like Chev said I suspect a political motivation behind this sudden praise of Black women by the Caucasian media. It's not just with the beauty shows, but with politics and enetertainment where the media seems to be singling out African women and making a distinct separation between them and African men for praise.....which I suspect is a divide and conquer tactic.
What they're really pushing is for African women to abandon the "less than adequate" African man and either go lesbian and get with another African woman OR get with a Caucasian man.
Either way, it's all geared toward culling the African population and by preventing more African babies from being born.

• Like 1

Hey @Chevdove good to read you again; happy holidays Queen! 

@Pioneer1, come on man... You actually believe that some white men have arranges for these contest to be won by Black women to cull the Black population? Seriously?  You are giving white folks too much credit.  Good old fashioned colonialism has far more effective. We don't need the conspiracy theories. Happy holidays Pharoah!

• Thanks 1

@Chevdove I think you're right about these pageants having political agendas. @Pioneer1 kind of touched on it too. I think the most defining moment in the Obama Administration as it relates to Africa and African Americans was him going to Kenya and the ONLY thing he talked about was trying to get the country to legalize same-sex marriage. President Uhuru Kenyatta responded, and it looked like he was trying not to laugh. He basically told Obama and the crowd that his country has much bigger and more important issues; and said Kenyans don't give a damn about homophilia nor do they want it in their country.

White imperialists created AIDS and Ebola to kill the African masses and stop babies from being born; just like they created Planned Parenthood for the same reasons. And @Troy, please don't call the man-made creation called AIDS a conspiracy. The patent for the virus is filed with the US Patent and Trademarks Office. Despite how powerful those man-made diseases are, black folks are just too resilient. The African population is growing like in no other time in history despite the white artificial disease agenda.

They want homophilia to also slow/stop black people from being born. But our cousins across the ponds ain't having it. African Americans will do anything to please the white master. Thus that's why so many of us (I'd say a good majority, 60%) have bought into this sexual degeneracy and depravity of the 21st century. Also in the last 15 or so years, they have created an artificial divide between black men and women. These people are quite cunning. It's not giving them too much credit. It's the fact that black Americans are so colonized in the mind that these white imperial schemes don't even need to be all that sophisticated. Whatever white people say, we do. And it's quite sad and demoralizing.

I don't need white-owned/Trump-owned pageants to tell me black women are the most beautiful women on the planet. But I guess we must accept whatever bones they throw us.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kareem said:

, please don't call the man-made creation called AIDS a conspiracy. The patent for the virus is filed with the US Patent and Trademarks Office.

Sorry man I simply don't believe that white folks created AIDS as a weapon to kill Black people. Obviously, they are capable of genocide every so often. I just don t think they did this. Besides why would they file a patent? I followed that link and could not heads or tails of the text.

Why would they invest so much time and energy looking for a cure and developing medications that render aids far less lethal than smoking cigarettes which kills 10 times as many people worldwide.

50 minutes ago, Troy said:

Obviously, they are capable of genocide every so often. I just don t think they did this. Besides why would they file a patent?

Why would they patent a biological weapon? The same reason the Americans and Germans fought over the patents for nuclear weapons. The same reason they threaten to bomb Iran, North Korea or any other country that tries to develop their own nuclear weapons. It's profitable not only to sell nuclear weapons, but own a monopoly on them to determine who gets to own them and who does not. Same with biological weapons (i.e. AIDS).

Dr. Robert Strecker is a biologist who made the following video in the mid-1980s (thus the poor quality) proving that AIDS cannot have naturally occurred. He mailed a copy (VHS) to every member of Congress and all Illinois state legislators. They all ignored him except for Illinois State Representative Douglas Huff, who "mysteriously died" in 1988. Dr. Strecker's brother, Ted, was helping him with the research. He also "mysteriously died" in 1988, about six weeks before Congressman Huff.

50 minutes ago, Troy said:

Why would they invest so much time and energy looking for a cure and developing medications

You should also read Dr. Alan Cantwell's work if you're genuinely interested in this topic.

Who is "they?" Governments who created AIDS aren't investing anything. Every semi-effective, affordable AIDS treatment was/is privately funded. Further, these private researchers were/are only dedicated to their work because AIDS effects so many white homophile males. Dr. Gary Davis, a black doctor from Tulsa, Okla., created what he called a "goat serum" or "BB 7075" that cured AIDS. He kept it as under-wraps as possible because he knew it was dangerous to mess with "their" biological weapons. He is said to have cured hundreds of people in West Africa. But again, he didn't want a lot of people knowing about it because his serum was cheap and effective.

A black American girl named Precious Thomas was born with AIDS because of her crackhead mom. She got the treatment, and is still alive today. Look up her story. It's fascinating. Dr. Davis was poisoned and killed in 2007 when he was fleeing the country as the military industrial complex continually threatened him. Sounds crazy huh? It's all documented if you really want to know about it. I mean, Magic Johnson is still alive and looks healthier than ever. Obviously he was cured of a disease that meant 100% death when he contracted it in the early 1990s.

1 hour ago, Troy said:

I followed that link and could not heads or tails of the text.

You don't need to be a PhD biologist to understand a patent. There were ZERO documented cases of AIDS in Africa prior to 1979. But there were hundreds of them among homophile white males in San Francisco and New York. Those were the testing grounds/subjects before launching it on Africa via "malaria vaccines." Further, if you look just a little bit at the patent, you'll see the Pasteur Institute in France created it. That place has been around since the late 1880s and played an integral role in helping France colonize so much of Africa. Dr. Robert Gallo, an American, allegedly tried to steal the patent from the French and German doctor who made it. There was actually a lawsuit filed because of this. You can read about it in the book "Science Fictions: A Scientific Mystery, a Massive Cover-up and the Dark Legacy of Robert Gallo."

I've done extensive research on this. Not a "conspiracy" at all. I specifically took two advanced biology courses in college after I learned about the Strecker Memorandum. I wanted to truly understand what he was saying. You don't believe it because you DON'T WANT to believe it. I can understand that. But the proof is out there if you want it.

• Thanks 1

@Troy Also its not like any of the foregoing is unprecedented and unusual. White people deliberately infected thousands of black people over two generations with syphilis via the Tuskegee Experiments just to watch them suffer and die. You seem to think these demons have some kind of collective conscience. They don't. Everything they do has evil motives.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Kareem said:

Who is "they?" Governments who created AIDS aren't investing anything. Every semi-effective, affordable AIDS treatment was/is privately funded. Further, these private researchers were/are only dedicated to their work because AIDS effects so many white homophile males

@Kareem So our Goverment created AIDS? You mean to tell me that the peanut farmer from plains Georgia was in on this?

The evidence you referenced on the YouTube video was posted 13 years ago by someone you has only posted one other video (a rap video) and Google has flagged the video as misinformation citing a more reliable source (Google has serious problem propagating misinformation, pirated content, hate speech, and conspiracy theories.)

@Troy Also its not like any of the foregoing is unprecedented and unusual.

I agree. The Tuskegee Experiment is well documented. Besides I previuosly wrote, "Obviously, they are capable of genocide every so often."

You seem to think these demons have some kind of collective conscience.

No I don't think all white people are demons. Sure many over the course of history have behaved in demonic ways. But they have, more often been victims of evil than the perpetrators of it.

You don't believe it because you DON'T WANT to believe it. I can understand that. But the proof is out there if you want it.

No, that is not it. I don't believe it because your video and patent doc is not enough to refute common sense. I think you believe this conspiracy theory because you WANT to believe it.

I understand why, because some white people over the course of several hundred years in the country have committed unspeakable atrocities. If you believe they are all demons, then the government creating AIDS to kill all Black people is perfectly plausible.

11 hours ago, Troy said:

I followed that link and could not heads or tails of the text.

2 hours ago, Troy said:

I don't believe it because your video and patent doc is not enough to refute common sense. I think you believe this conspiracy theory

Neither of these are "mine." You admit you don't understand the data on the U.S. government patent and trademark office official website. So since you don't understand it, it's a conspiracy. Why don't you just independently search "Strecker Memorandum" if you don't like the link provided? I'm sure you'll find one acceptable for your standards.

2 hours ago, Troy said:

If you believe they are all demons, then the government creating AIDS to kill all Black people is perfectly plausible.

I honestly will just let this go. A patent means someone or some entity created something and wants exclusive rights to produce it for a certain period of time. You've been presented direct evidence from the original source (US Patent and Trademark Office), admit you don't understand said evidence/source, thus dismiss it as conspiracy. That's fine. I won't speak of it further. It's like a dude showing his junk in today's society, but people still insisting he is a "woman."  Truth is what it is. You either accept 2+2=4, or try and rationalize some other answer.

@Chevdove There is and has always been a political agenda for beauty contests winners. Even when only white women won, no one area of the country won repeatedly; there was a balance of North vs South and west coast. Everything is political, so-called beauty contests included.

12 hours ago, Kareem said:

You've been presented direct evidence from the original source (US Patent and Trademark Office), admit you don't understand said evidence/source, thus dismiss it as conspiracy.

No I don't understand the patent document, so it is not proof to me that AIDS was created by the government to kill all Black people. There are however more indicators, like the complete absence of Black platforms and journalists covering this issue. Why are they not covering this and raising hell? Surely they've heard of this conspiracy. I was aware of it long ago. 

You say it is as simple as 2+2, so why hasn't main stream media picked up this story. It is the kind of story they salivate over.  Why hasn't the New York Times, Al Jazera, or The Guardian picked this up. Has Democracy Now done as story? They love this stuff -- sticking it to the man I guess they must be all be in on it too.

More likely the whole idea is so absurd it is not even worth refuting.

Side bar: How can two relatively intelligent Black men, who are obviously supportive of Black people, "race men," even have such divergent views on this issue?

On 12/21/2019 at 10:32 AM, Troy said:

Hey @Chevdove good to read you again; happy holidays Queen! 

@Troy THANK YOU, King!

Happy Holidays to you too!

14 hours ago, Guest FAS said:

@Chevdove There is and has always been a political agenda for beauty contests winners. Even when only white women won, no one area of the country won repeatedly; there was a balance of North vs South and west coast. Everything is political, so-called beauty contests included.

YES, I agree especially because of what you say about how it is balanced.

You know, I looked at some of the winners last year and thought this issue of how it is balanced between winners and also, the locations where the pageants were held, and it is interesting. 

Last year in one of the pageants, Miss PHilipines won, and I believed that Miss Vietnam should have won. However, I think it was the first time Miss Vietnam competed and Miss Philipines repeatedly entered these contest and she was part White too. I thought her gown was lovely and she was polished though, but I don't see how she beat Miss Vietnam, and her LAVA walk [!] except that it is political. I also thought MIss Nigeria should have placed higher. 

But even though they are political, these types of affairs seem to always draw attention. It's obvious that there are so many beautiful people in the world who are poor that would never get the chance to be elevated for beauty in these type of shows.

On 12/20/2019 at 7:58 PM, Pioneer1 said:

like Chev said I suspect a political motivation behind this sudden praise of Black women by the Caucasian media. It's not just with the beauty shows, but with politics and enetertainment where the media

@Pioneer1 Absolutely!

Yes, and also what you said about Divide and Conquer, that is an old tactic 

On 12/21/2019 at 10:32 AM, Troy said:

We don't need the conspiracy theories

LOL!

On 12/22/2019 at 8:45 PM, Kareem said:

kind of touched on it too. I think the most defining moment in the Obama Administration as it relates to Africa and African Americans was him going to Kenya and the ONLY thing he talked about was trying to get the country to legalize same-sex marriage.

@Kareem This is frustrating in how Obama was used to promote this evil. 

On 12/23/2019 at 12:40 AM, Troy said:

Sorry man I simply don't believe that white folks created AIDS as a weapon to kill Black peop

Yeah, I don't know about the 'created' aspect. 

• Like 1

I believe that things like this would be manipulated politically though.

On 12/23/2019 at 2:08 AM, Kareem said:

I've done extensive research on this. Not a "conspiracy" at all. I specifically took two advanced biology courses in college after I learned about the Strecker Memorandum. I wanted to truly understand what he was saying. You don't believe it because you DON'T WANT to believe it. I can understand that. But the proof is out there if you want it.

WOW interesting!

13 hours ago, Troy said:

How can two relatively intelligent Black men, who are obviously supportive of Black people, "race men," even have such divergent views on this issue?

It's all love, my brother! We're just having one of those black people heated discussions around our virtual Christmas dinner table.

13 hours ago, Troy said:

You say it is as simple as 2+2, so why hasn't main stream media picked up this story.

Another 2+2=4 situation is: (three skyscrapers in NYC) + (all collapse at free-fall speed) = controlled demolitions, meaning none of that was spontaneous. But don't take my word for it. Take the word of the architects and engineers that design and erect those buildings; the guys with doctorate degrees from Yale, Harvard, etc. that say its common sense that the only way buildings come down at free-fall speed is controlled demolition.

Mainstream media are well aware of the 9/11 Architects and Engineers. But they call the guys who design and erect those buildings "conspiracy theorists" and say that the guys who build and design those skyscrapers have no idea what they're talking about when it comes to skyscrapers. Not to mention 15 of the 19 alleged "hijackers," including their alleged leader and head Muslim boogeyman Osama bin Laden, were from Saudi Arabia. But the USA invaded Iraq and Afghanistan in retaliation. I'll just leave all this there.

19 hours ago, Troy said:

so why hasn't main stream media picked up this story. It is the kind of story they salivate over. 

This is absolutely, 100% false. Mainstream media do not salivate over truth. They salivate over liberal vs. Trump politics and subterfuges. They salivate over Beyonce Kardashian Zuckerburg. Truth is prohibited in today's media.

It's cliche. But George Orwell predicted all this in "1984." Fascinating to watch it come to life.

10 hours ago, Kareem said:

It's all love, my brother! We're just having one of those black people heated discussions around our virtual Christmas dinner table.

I defintely appreciate the sentiment. Merry Christmas my Brother.

This is absolutely, 100% false. Mainstream media do not salivate over truth.

Now I did not say anything about the media and truth. Truth is incidental with the media, which is increasingly social media. The coverage of 45 should tell you that, but they'd love a story about the patenting AIDS and using it in an effort to commit global negrocide.

Social media is why conspiracys spread so quickly.

Planes crashing into both towers and both buildings collapsing on themselves seemed unbelievable to me. Then a skyscraper a block away just collased for no apparent reason...  like vaccines causing autism it seems very plausible and there is a ton of support of any conspiracy theory. But I don't believe we blew up the World Trade Center.

• Haha 1

Troy

on man... You actually believe that some white men have arranges for these contest to be won by Black women to cull the Black population? Seriously?

I'm not sure, but it's a definately possibility and I'm inclined to believe that this is the case.
Black men (atleast most) have been praising the beauty of Black women for atleast 50 decades now while Caucasians stood by the sidelines and said nothing. Now for the past 10 or 12 years all of a sudden they've been "discovering" how beautiful Black women are and singing "soul sister" songs to them.

You tell me why after all this time of ignoring our sisters they are JUST NOW starting to recognize them?

You are giving white folks too much credit.

I didn't GIVE it to them....lol.
They've EARNED it with their history of shrewedness and cunning.
Lucifer himself could use a few lessons from these people on the art of deception.

Good old fashioned colonialism has far more effective.

What do you think THIS is, we're talking about?

One of the most effective tricks of colonnialists is DIVISION between their subjects.
They are attempting to take African women, seperate them, and turn them against their own men......a typical divide and conquer tactic.

Sorry man I simply don't believe that white folks created AIDS as a weapon to kill Black people.

AIDS is just a collection of symptoms.
Technically, if a person's immune system becomes weak through ANY disease ot the point that it no longer works aren they acquire a host of other diseases....they have AIDS.
But HIV is the VIRUS that destroys the immune system that leads to AIDS and the virus WAS invented by Caucasians.

Why would they invest so much time and energy looking for a cure and developing medications that render aids far less lethal than smoking cigarettes which kills 10 times as many people worldwide.

They're not looking for the cure, they already have it.
Nearly every public university as well as scores of other private institutions have research laboratories where they're constantly doing "research" for this....that.....and the other.

Do you seriously believe that after 40 years of research by the dozens of the top institutions of this nation that they just having "discovered" a cure to HIV and these other diseases yet?

Man, sometimes I think you express these opinions simply to get a reaction.....lol.

You operate a site populated by strongly opinioned pro-Black people and you get on a chair and stand before them proudly proclaiming that you don't believe in any conspiracy to harm or kill AfroAmericans and that the entire thing is just ridiculous......and with a smile on your face you sit down and wait for the reaction, lol.

Flava Flav would say,   "A yo Chuck, is he serious man?"

• Like 1