The Year 2020 Numerologically Speaking - Oh Two!

Hey @Delano, will there be any numerological significance to these days next year.

02/02/2020

02/20/2020

02/22/2020

I can image a lot of folks will plan significant event one them.  February 2nd is a palindrome (assuming you can apply the term to numbers).  

How about people who turn 2, 20, or 22 on these dates on those days dates and live in the 202 area code?  🙂

2020: Everyone will have perfect vision. No glasses or contact lenses are needed. It’s 2020, a universal year for order: laying a solid foundation to build and grow. Collectivity and balance, oneness in thought and action. The heart should be balanced on the scales of justice to let go, grow and flow. Let go of those memories that attach to the past stagnation that prevents change for the better. Forgive and be forgiven. Love and be loved. Let the artist out. Get into your rhythm, your music. Harmonize, build, grow and unite. Love is in demand, Be complete. All the best
Aubrey Doris

15 hours ago, Chevdove said:

Personally the 90's were very different than the 00's.

20 are even, and 19 is odd. Even numbers are considered feminine and receptive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/2/2020 at 1:07 AM, Delano said:

2020: Everyone will have perfect vision. No glasses or contact lenses are needed. It’s 2020, a universal year for order: laying a solid foundation to build and grow. ...

@Del Gracious Peace! That is amazing man! WOW! I love it!

I sure hope so.

I kind of sense this too, as @Troy also said. 

I feel we need change, but change for the better. 

On 1/2/2020 at 1:07 AM, Delano said:

20 are even, and 19 is odd. Even numbers are considered feminine and receptive.

This is interesting. I find I fall into even number patterns a lot, however, my men folk seem to flow with a odd number pattern. 

Edited by Chevdove
sentence structure
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Erek shutter

For those of us who are prepared for the new order, there is a clear manifestation from without of the changes occurring from within. For any new order to emerge the old order must be done away with. These periods are never so happy.