Barack Obama Didn't Do a Darn Thing For Black People

Obama is not to blame for the increasing wealth gap. The wealth gap began to narrow in his early years. 

It soon resumed widening, not because of Obama. But due to a low inheritance tax. And that particular levy continues to play a major factor in separating in wealth accumulation by Whites.

The ACA is a bonafide accomplishment of the Obama administration.

Oh, Europe did it? And you think this is nothing but a trick? Many would call it an attempt to bring about Universal Healthcare. 

On 3/6/2020 at 9:46 PM, Stefan said:

The ACA is a bonafide accomplishment of the Obama administration.

But absolutely not for my benefit.

African Americans like myself were completely destroyed financially as a result of this ACA.

I would absolutely believe though, that it has helped a certain class of Black Americans though, we have definitely been divided by 

American policies.

On 3/6/2020 at 9:46 PM, Stefan said:

Oh, Europe did it? And you think this is nothing but a trick? Many would call it an attempt to bring about Universal Healthcare. 

Universal Healthcare!? Sort of like 'Rome going out to tax the whole world'. 

I believe in good intentions though. 

@Stefan Oh know, here you go with underhanded tactics.

I have no idea of Diamond and Silk, nor will I waste my time trying to find out.

It would be crazy for any Black American believer in truth to accept a Homosexual-pedophile 'black' president  put on us 

through this government.

My great grandmother was stolen from Africa when she was only 8 years old, don't mess with me about your belief 

in Obama. There is no program, even Obamacare that can affectively deal with this kind of origin for Afican American DOS.

4 hours ago, Chevdove said:

@Stefan Oh know, here you go with underhanded tactics.

I have no idea of Diamond and Silk, nor will I waste my time trying to find out.

It would be crazy for any Black American believer in truth to accept a Homosexual-pedophile 'black' president  put on us 

through this government.

Obama is Gay and a pedophile? LOL