#NewBlackMedia - Tariq, Umar, #ADOS, #FBA, etc.

14 hours ago, Kareem said:

Lots of petty beefs going on with so-called "new black media" lately. We're doomed. Shame that these folks are our representation. But at least our demise keeps me entertained.

@Kareem WOW! I learned a lot! Very deep, and informative.

Are you saying that Yvette Carnell is a liberal or, is she of that LBGT community?

I will have to listen to the videos you posted later.

Also, I didn't know that she and Moore developed the ADOS acrynym, because, I also used this acrynym myself before I heard that it was used by others.

20 hours ago, Chevdove said:

Are you saying that Yvette Carnell is a liberal or, is she of that LBGT community?

It's pretty common knowledge that Carnell sleeps with other women, and particularly had a white "girlfriend" most recently. LGBT is her first allegiance. That's why she attacked the late, great Dr. Frances Cress Welsing. The latter predicted long ago (like in the 1970s and 80s) that homophilia would be weaponized against black people in US society. I was lucky enough to have a black math teacher in junior high who introduced me to her work. Carnell did an hour-long video disparaging and insulting Dr. Welsing after she died a few years back because of the truth Welsing told about Carnell's lifestyle choice.

21 hours ago, Chevdove said:

I didn't know that she and Moore developed the ADOS acrynym

They didn't. That's why I encased the word "founded" in quotes. Two other groups and individuals had been using the term "Descendents of American. Slavery" for years before Carnell and Moore took it and claimed it for themselves. The people who really developed it called out Moore and Carnell on Twitter, and exposed their scheme. Those two are nothing but Democrats who say a few pro-black things to make it look like they are allies. It's truly #BlackLivesMatter part 2. They twisted a true and resonating statement/phrase into an LGBT Democrat group. They advocate voting for Democrats no matter what. That disqualifies them as pro-black.

"Key is not relying on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, etc. since they ban true pro-black people. Independent spaces and mutual promotion helps us all in the long-run."

This is an important point from the article.

I recently stopped listening to the Breakfast Club because YouTube is constantly shoving their videos down my throat. I could be listening to a video on string theory and YouTube will autoplay some Breakfast Club video. Why?

One of my most popular facebook posts this month was a link to sub-one-minute video clip from the breakfast club. Why?

The most popular YouTube videos I've posted deal with crime, homosexuality or both. While my other videos enjoy no organic reach. Why?

All coporate social media YouTube, Facebook, etc, show you what they want you to see in order to maximize revenue. This is undebatable, axiomatic.

I argue anything white folks have ever invented, in recorded history, that is designed to maximize their revenue has NEVER served Black people. So, I'm very conscious how I use corporate social media.

• Like 1

Kareem

I follow them all and find something informative from every one of them.
I love Tariq's history lessons, Dr. Umar's desire to build a cirriculum tailored for AfroAmerican youth, Antonio and Yvette's wisdom in building a platform specifically ADOS so as not to confuse our cause and plight with others, I just wish they would focus on the REAL enemy and stop being so petty with eachother.

Tariq is my boy but it's was just down right trifflin' the way he ran off and started an FBA hashtag movement knowing damn well it would conflict with the ADOS and cause division.
Jealous and petty negro bullshit like that that slows down the progress of the AfroAmerican community. It's funny how Caucasians of different nationalities and religions can put all of it to the side to work on a particular project but AfroAmericans of the same religions, same culture, and same condition STILL often find ways to fight and argue.

Kareem, another sister you should check out is Mechee X (who fell out with her once mentor Boyce Watkins over MORE negro bullshit) . She cusses like a sailor and sounds ghetto as hell but all it takes is just 15 minutes of listening to her to realize she's a leader with something to say.

On 1/15/2020 at 4:28 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Dr. Umar's desire to build a cirriculum tailored for AfroAmerican youth

He gets more suspect by the hour. I've just stayed quiet about him. But after a while, you just have to call it what it is. You cannot be a revolutionary Pan-Afrikan teacher and scholar, acting like a street hood on Youtube and Twitter. You also need to practice what you preach. He doesn't do that, particularly when it comes to his kids. If you want to talk about black men being responsible for their children, then he needs to be doing that...which he's not. He also berates the people who gave him money for the school when they ask for progress reports on the school. He rubs me the wrong way.

Antonio and Yvette's wisdom in building a platform specifically ADOS

I'd just say "Descendants of American Slavery" and leave the rest alone. They lost me completely with two things: encouraging black people to unconditionally vote for Democrats and Moore straight up saying in that video that black entrepreneurship helping the community and the people overall is a MYTH. Meanwhile he advocates (begs) for government jobs. These two are far too weak, passive and obsequious for my taste.

Kareem, another sister you should check out is Mechee X

I don't spend a whole lot of time watching videos and what not. But she's cute and conscious. I like her. Thanks for the info/intro.

On 1/15/2020 at 6:10 AM, Troy said:

I recently stopped listening to the Breakfast Club because YouTube is constantly shoving their videos down my throat.

Honestly I just learned who they were in early 2019. Sadly the first show I saw  all the way through was that one of them trying to push all that "trans" propaganda. That alone raised red flags for me. Charlamagne completely disrespected Forrest Whitaker in an interview too. Most of the people they interview, I have no idea who they are since I don't listen to rap music or watch TV/movies much these days. But they have done some good interviews in the past and I won't take that away from them.

On 1/15/2020 at 6:10 AM, Troy said:

I argue anything white folks have ever invented, in recorded history, that is designed to maximize their revenue has NEVER served Black people. So, I'm very conscious how I use corporate social media.

100%. I could never in good conscience use Twitter, Facebook, etc. ever again even if I wasn't banned. I'm not going to allow some little weasel whiteboys and their wenches to tell me what I can and cannot say. We used to post podcasts on Youtube until they started deleting them for "violating [I'm white and I say so] rules."

Nothing genuinely serves black people that white imperialists invent. NFL players make millions on toilet paper contracts that can be cancelled at anytime; their [slave] "owners" make billions regardless. Granted I'll give the NBA in 2020 credit for paying players obscene guaranteed money. But they completely altered the product over the last 10 years to cater to white people both here and in Europe. I used to LOVE the NBA because you had to be REAL man to be on that court. What they call a flagrant foul today wouldn't even be called a personal foul pre-1999; they just played on. They softened the game so 1) more white people could play in the league and 2) more white people would watch.

These players today are all soft and just so soy-acting today. I stopped watching the NBA many years ago. I'm happy the brothers are making huge money. Too bad very few are doing much with it though. I wish professional black athletes would understand that THEY make the leagues. They can demand whatever they want. But you have to be like Kaepernick and be willing to show them that you don't need them; they need you. People pay to see Lebron or Steph, not Zionist owner #1 and Zionist owner #2. Just wish the collective will was there to start their own league and own their own teams.

We wrote an article in 2012 called "NBA Players Would be More Wealthy, Independent Without Owners" that talks about all this. It was after the lockout and the new collective bargaining agreement was struck.

Tariq is my boy but it's was just down right trifflin' the way he ran off and started an FBA hashtag movement knowing damn well it would conflict with the ADOS and cause division.

That #ADOS "organization" is creepy though. I wouldn't want to be affiliated with Carnell and Moore. They literally encourage begging for government jobs in lieu of black entrepreneurship and business ownership. It's just bizarre and perplexing to me that they really say that stuff and believe it. I can't be part of slave mentality. I also don't vote for Democrats just because they are Democrats, as Carnell and Moore tell people to do. I don't mind the #FBA nomenclature.

Regardless, I think the #ADOS and #FBA masses on Twitter, Instagram. etc. could genuinely sway the 2020 Election. There are hundreds of thousands and rising of black people saying they are not going to vote at all unless someone has a real black agenda. Democrats are not taking the White House without high black voter turnout. I think it will be a great accomplishment by black people. Trump and other racist YTs don't bother me anymore or less in 2020 than they did in 2010 or 2000. Teaching Democrats a real-time lesson is worth it.

Man y'all gotta define these terms I previously looked uo ADOS from one of Pioneer's earlier posts. I looked up FBA and the only defintion was "Fullfilled By Amazon." I went to Twitter and found out what it means. I also see there us a Foundational Black American conference coming up. I did also gather there was a petty beef going on... 

What does "YT" mean?

The ads associated to those hashtags (#ADOS & #FBA) were interesting. I can easily see how one could get caught up. Another readon I don't consume info on social...

No information is better than lies.

18 minutes ago, Troy said:

Man y'all gotta define these terms I previously looked uo ADOS from one of Pioneer's earlier posts.

18 minutes ago, Troy said:

I did also gather there was a petty beef going on... 

That's why I wrote the linked article in the first post of the thread - to define and explain all this stuff to those not in the know. YT is a homophone for "whitey" (Y-T). But yeah, it's pretty pathetic watching these #ADOS vs. #FBA beefs on white social media platforms. Brothers and sisters think they have clout, then those platforms cancel them at anytime for any reason. But again, the #ADOS "organization" is just #BlackLivesMatter part 2; another LGBT/Democrat front group.

The social media trend du jour is black women flaunting their white boyfriends while dissing black men. That Megan Markle chick exacerbated this phenomenon. White media and social media also continue placing fat, out-of-shape, unhealthy black women (e.g. Lizzo, every old fat black mammy type on those talk shows, etc.) on pedestals because they pose no threat to white female beauty. The white LGBT crowd loves these fat black women too. Twitter has also been the driver of division between black Americans and black immigrants. I never knew that existed until late 2018/early 2019. It's quite sad that it's so easy for white imperial society to divide us.

3 hours ago, Kareem said:

#ADOS "organization" is just #BlackLivesMatter part 2;

So BLM has played itself out on Twitter already?

The social media trend du jour is black women flaunting their white boyfriends while dissing black men.

Sounds like all the complaints I read about the Lipstick Alley discussion forum.

It's quite sad that it's so easy for white imperial society to divide us.

Doing this draws a lot of attention and therefore quite lucrative, as a result White folks use their best and brightest minds to make money creating the platforms and riling us up for their amusement. We've always been great at entertaining white folks.

2 hours ago, Troy said:

So BLM has played itself out on Twitter already?

BLM still exists on Twitter. But that black homo Delray guy who claims to have "founded" it made his millions, so he's much less active in retirement sleeping with white males. His black female homo trio of assistants also made their money off dead black men, or at least developed large social media followings to monetize. #BLM is a Democratic "organization" with chapters, just like #ADOS. The latter makes people fill out applications to join. It's no coincidence that the alleged "founder" of ADOS is also a homophile (Carnell). NAACP (founded by DuBois and seven white people), ADOS, BLM...see a pattern?

2 hours ago, Troy said:

Sounds like all the complaints I read about the Lipstick Alley discussion forum.

I've never had a problem with interracial relationships as long as there's no malicious intent. Granted my dating white girls in my younger years was out of necessity due to living in white Midwest states. But I NEVER bragged about it and NEVER dissed black women as a result of my dating white chicks. After you posted this response, I cross-referenced several Lipstick Alley profile names with the same Twitter handles. It's definitely coordinated. It seems many of the black women aren't even dating these white boys because they love them. It's to get back at some black dude who hurt their feelings at some point.

Kareem

They literally encourage begging for government jobs in lieu of black entrepreneurship and business ownership.

I feel you there.
It's getting to the point that every day I find myself day dreaming about leading all of the AfroAmericans off of the place I currently work at and like the Haitian Revolution...have some sort of large ceremony and make a PACT among eachother to never work for Caucasians again and instead create our own businesses.

Most AfroAmericans I know are to the point that they really don't like (many actually hate) working for other people and really want to do their own thing.

Teaching Democrats a real-time lesson is worth it.

While I agree that the Democrat party has been taking AfroAmerican votes for granted for decades and they need to be taught a lesson, not voting at all and allowing Trump and Republicans to take over is NOT going to hurt the Caucasian led Democrat party nearly as much as it will hurt AfroAmericans.

Yes, right now it's pretty much a lesser of two evils but we can't afford to fall into the trap of being so disenchanted with the system that we forfeit our birthright as citizens (natural to the land despite any laws or statutes) of this nation to DEMAND power be it political, social, or economic.

What we need to be doing INSTEAD of simply refraining to vote and dropping out of the process all together is actually forming OUR OWN political party and pushing our own agenda through that party. Start off locally, then county, then state, and with the proper strategy in about 20 years we're ready to run our first President of OUR party who have OUR best interests in mind.

Fuck playing someone else's game by someone else's rules!
There are nearly 50 million AfroAmericans in this nation and we are large enough and powerful enough to MAKE OUR OWN rules to OUR OWN game.

Troy

I did also gather there was a petty beef going on...

It's all about jealousy and greed my man.
The biggest reason African people...not just in the United States but around the entire globe are in the condition they are in is NOT because of immorality, low intelligence, or even racist conspiracies! The BIGGEST reason is because of lack of UNITY. The inability to come around eachother and work together without one trying to boss over and rule over the other. One thinks he looks better and should rule, the other thinks she's smarter and should rule, and the other is being compelled by religion (and greed) to dominate over the others by "divine authority". The idea of submitting oneself to ANOTHER person rarely if ever crosses the mind of the average Black man. Even if he take on the role as follower or helper...in the back of his mind he sees himself as one day LEADING and is constantly waiting for an opportunity to seize the position.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Yes, right now it's pretty much a lesser of two evils but we can't afford to fall into the trap of being so disenchanted with the system that we forfeit our birthright as citizens (natural to the land despite any laws or statutes) of this nation to DEMAND power be it political, social, or economic.

True Dat.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The biggest reason African people...not just in the United States but around the entire globe are in the condition they are in is NOT because of immorality, low intelligence, or even racist conspiracies! The BIGGEST reason is because of lack of UNITY.

You're on a roll my Brother!  I think even Cynique would be proud 🙂

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Most AfroAmericans I know are to the point that they really don't like (many actually hate) working for other people and really want to do their own thing.

That's why #ADOS, the hashtag and organization, is a white liberal homophile front group. Why would you support Carnell and Moore if you hate working for white people, while they encourage you to work for white people?

Start off locally, then county, then state, and with the proper strategy in about 20 years we're ready to run our first President of OUR party who have OUR best interests in mind.

But how realistic do you think this is? Now assuming we could really put all of our petty BS aside and form an independent, cohesive, codified political party at a local level, I'd want it in Arizona or Texas. Those states are very gun-friendly, even towards black people. A true, genuine black agenda must include self-defense and preservation measures in white supremacist society. Guns are easy to obtain and maintain in these states and are necessary for true self-defense agendas.

Fuck playing someone else's game by someone else's rules!

Bruh, you know I'm down whenever, where ever. You are definitely influencing me to get back to my roots of boots-on-ground, and get something done. I just need to see enough collective will from the black American masses to get motivated. Me being "independently wealthy" doesn't change anything. Descendants of American Slavery must become wealthy collectively (meaning power over ourselves) and preserve/grow that wealth from any and all attacks. Keep the fire burning man.

Kareem

But how realistic do you think this is? Now assuming we could really put all of our petty BS aside and form an independent, cohesive, codified political party at a local level, I'd want it in Arizona or Texas. Those states are very gun-friendly, even towards black people. A true, genuine black agenda must include self-defense and preservation measures in white supremacist society. Guns are easy to obtain and maintain in these states and are necessary for true self-defense agendas.

On a physical level....ANYTHING is realistic for African people as long as we desire it collectively. We are the masters of this planet. The only thing that prevents us from accomplishing this or just about anything else is the lack of EFFORT (usually out of lack of desire).

If you look at it carefully, most of the social and political failures in the AfroAmerican community are NOT a result of us actually TRYING to accomplish a particular task and failing in performance.  Now think about it!
Usually, over 90% of the time it's a result of us not putting for the effort to even TRY to do something it in the first place.
The number one culprit for this lack of effort is the lack of desire (the nigga don't wanna do it, he'd rather let Caucasians do it and come along later after the work is done and beg for a piece of it) , followed by fear (scared of what the Caucasians will do to him if he tries...although the fool is getting killed and locked up in prison any damn way so what the hell else can be done to him) , and then self-destructive infighting ......all of this before anyone has even MADE A MOVE to actually do something.   

It's like a man who sits at home alone every night mumbling and grumbling about how the women don't like him and how he can't get any coochie. But 9 times out of 10 you'll discover the problem isn't that women reject him or that he has erectile dysfunction.....the MAIN problem is he does't even TRY anymore. He took himself out of the game. And this is the same thing so many of our people do in this society....take themselves out of the game and psyche themselves out before they even get started.

Me being "independently wealthy" doesn't change anything. Descendants of American Slavery must become wealthy collectively (meaning power over ourselves) and preserve/grow that wealth from any and all attacks. Keep the fire burning man.

You are so right that we need COLLECTIVE WEALTH.

OJ and Bill Cosby are two good examples of what could happen to independently RICH (neither are wealthy) AfroAmericas if White Supremacy decides to move on them.
Without a network of AfroAmerican support to hold eachother up and protect eacother, all of an individual's wealth can be snatched away. Which brings me to my next point.......

I like that you say we need WEALTH.
One of the differences between wealth and mere riches is POWER and INFLUENCE in society.

If Cosby or OJ had WEALTH to go along with their riches, they would have had the judges and lawyers as well as the prosecutors on their side. Wealth/power/influence would have seen to that.

Trust....if I have 10 million dollars....I don't mind peeling off 5 million to make sure I'm in GREAT standings with the mayor, chief of police, prosecutors, and judges in my city so if anyone decides to even TRY to pull some slick shit and fuck with me or my money.....well.....they'll end up falling in their own trap.

Our people need to learn how to CONTROL EVERY ASPECT of the environment they live in.

On 1/23/2020 at 5:35 PM, Pioneer1 said:

OJ and Bill Cosby are two good examples of what could happen to independently RICH (neither are wealthy) AfroAmericas if White Supremacy decides to move on them.
Without a network of AfroAmerican support to hold eachother up and protect eacother, all of an individual's wealth can be snatched away. Which brings me to my next point.......

Who can forget the Juice’s famous quote: “I’m not black, I’m OJ.” Johnnie Cochran saved OJ’s ass. If Shapiro and Dershowitz were his only attorneys, no way he gets acquitted in that murder case. Black people, both powerful and poor, had OJ’s back in that case. But that’s because we viewed it collectively as LAPD vs. black people. It was also the ONE time in history that there was a chance for us to see a black man get away with killing two white people, with one being a so-called “jew.”

We backed him like we did Obama in 2008 based purely on race (and of course Obama's lies). But OJ burned all his black support after that. I was disappointed in OJ for throwing away all those years of his life over that nigga BS he ultimately was imprisoned for. He should have known that white imperial society was going to throw the book at him if he EVER did so much as get a traffic ticket again after that murder case. Plus he did the crime in Nevada. There wasn't going to be a majority black jury there and there ws no powerful black attorney to get him out of trouble. Just dumb all around.

Cosby is a different story because of the time his persecution happened. OJ was acquitted in the mid-1990s. Cosby got his wakeup call during and after the Obama era. The black masses had been emasculated, homosexualized and morphed into white liberal mouthpieces by the time Cosby was lynched. Black women were now on this “feminist” crap because of that ugly baboon-looking thing for #MeToo, Oprah and Obama’s wife. Cosby not only talked bad about black people for years, but also unfortunately was a victim of the times. He never stood a chance. Black people didn’t have enough power to save Cosby, like we did OJ.

On 1/23/2020 at 5:35 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Our people need to learn how to CONTROL EVERY ASPECT of the environment they live in.

I'd like to see 10-20 of us pitch in $50,000 each, buy 10,000 acres in remote Nevada or Alaska or Wyoming; and each of us build a solar-powered home and bring some type of skill to the community so we can thrive. Drill wells for water. One household could make clothing. A few others would farm fish, chickens, etc. for food (concentrating on healthy diets). Only black married couples are allowed in the town. We could use the same laws that they use for over-55 communities and Amish communities to keep the population how we want it..

Just start from scratch and within 10 years, have a organized-enough community that we get representation in the state, our own police force, etc. I'm sure white imperial society could contaminate it somehow if we got successful (e.g. poison our water, plant moles, Black Wallstreet re-run, etc.).  But it's still my dream, and a really rough description of it. I'm allowed to dream.

• Thanks 1

On 1/23/2020 at 10:11 PM, Delano said:

@Troy you need to write a book. You'r an amfrobian, you can be in both worlds.

Yes I would like to, but i have no idea what "amfrobian" means.

@Kareem I've had similar conversations with others about homesteading. Atlantic city was discussed as the property values have gone down and there are some good deals

On 1/15/2020 at 6:05 AM, Kareem said:

It's pretty common knowledge that Carnell sleeps with other women,

@Kareem OMWORD!!! LOL. No. I didn't know that.

No wonder I was insulted for making a comment on a topic she brought forth on another website. 

This Black man insulted me for making a comment on a thread that he started, and he is partial to homosexualism.

LOL.

I have been absent for a little, I have to play catch up today...

On 1/17/2020 at 11:02 AM, Kareem said:

He rubs me the wrong way.

@Kareem and @Pioneer1 Yeah, he rubs me the wrong way too.

On 1/22/2020 at 3:22 PM, Kareem said:

just like #ADOS. The latter makes people fill out applications to join.

What!? Well, I have learned something new today. I didn't know this cliche 'ADOS' was actually attached to an organization! 

That's crazy. 

On 1/22/2020 at 3:22 PM, Kareem said:

I've never had a problem with interracial relationships as long as there's no malicious intent. Granted my dating white girls in my younger years was out of necessity due to living in white Midwest states. But I NEVER bragged about it and NEVER dissed black women as a result of my dating white chicks.

@Kareem Thank you for your statement here. This is the issue that I recognize as a distinct difference in many Black African Americans in their choices to date other 'races' of people. Some seem to have a motivation of hate; hating their other gender as a reason to justify themselves to date or mate with other kinds of people, while a few African Americans do not! 

On 1/22/2020 at 7:53 PM, Pioneer1 said:

The BIGGEST reason is because of lack of UNITY.

@Pioneer1 I agree, but I also believe that, due to the exploitations of us Black Americans, by this system, UNITY will be impossible to obtain, as a whole.

I understand about, 'putting our differences aside to have a collective voice' but, I do not agree.

I could never agree to 'putting aside my difference on pedophilia' for a collective whole. never.

On 1/27/2020 at 2:01 PM, Kareem said:

ust start from scratch and within 10 years, have a organized-enough community that we get representation in the state, our own police force, etc. I'm sure white imperial society could contaminate it somehow if we got successful (e.g. poison our water, plant moles, Black Wallstreet re-run, etc.).  But it's still my dream, and a really rough description of it. I'm allowed to dream.

@Pioneer1 I love your dream, but yeah, it would be poisoned while we exist under--UNDER--UNDER this system.

They would define it, someway, somehow by doing many schemes, as a reservation.

But, we need to do something though.

On 1/27/2020 at 8:54 PM, Troy said:

I've had similar conversations with others about homesteading. Atlantic city was discussed as the property values have gone down and there are some good deals

New Jersey and anywhere else in the Northeast is a no for me. Gun laws are way too restrictive up there. Any true, realistic black community with a chance to survive white imperial manipulation must have an armed, trained populace, including the women and kids. Of course the men will be on the front lines. But everyone needs to know how to defend themselves.

On 1/29/2020 at 7:49 AM, Chevdove said:

I didn't know this cliche 'ADOS' was actually attached to an organization! 

That's crazy. 

Sad part is that they get REALLY mad when you refer to them as an LGBT group. But the proof is in the pudding. It's no different than #BlackLivesMatter. Homo Deray and his three black immigrant lesbian friends took a true, powerful statement and turned it into an organization and brand that made them all lots of money off the blood of dead black men killed by cops. They are all legends to white liberals now. Of course Deray will never show his face again in a black neighborhood. He's a mascot for white liberals now.

On 1/29/2020 at 8:05 AM, Chevdove said:

They would define it, someway, somehow by doing many schemes, as a reservation.

I wouldn't want anyone there that isn't willing to go down shooting. Hopefully it would never come to that. But if white imperialists showed up and tried anything, the main goal is to show the black masses and white people that we're willing to die to preserve what's ours. We let them destroy Black Wallstreet, old St. Louis, Rosewood, etc. If we ever get that successful again, we have to go down swinging, shooting, kicking, scratching, whatever to show them we mean business. Otherwise they'll toy with us in perpetuity like they do now.