Salawa (karma) in Vodun and it's ramification for maroons part 1

Just now, Delano said:

Don't numbers count? 

Not in terms of a link. Unless you want to totally discount the cosmology that has to be taken into account. At least as far as Ifa and I ching. 

Although Ifa is in a class by itself, at least i ching is also a divination system. Kabbalah is not. 

8 minutes ago, Azacotogan said:

Kabbalah is not. 

9 minutes ago, Azacotogan said:

Not in terms of a link. Unless you want to totally discount the cosmology that has to be taken into account.

So you aren't aware of the spiritual side of numbers. Not certain how you can mention cosmology and write off astrology. 

Kareem

Seems we civilized all Europeans. I'm not familiar with our connection to the people in the Caucasus Mountains. Since you called them "Jews," I assume you're talking about the Ashkenazis from Genesis 10:3-5, that is only in the King James Bible and eliminated from the other versions. The Israelis today claim to be Ashkenazis and the chosen people of God. But their own Torah (Old Testament) says they are "gentiles" in those aforementioned verses. Obviously the Greeks were civilized and taught basic societal rules by the Egyptians. Not much dispute about that among objective observers.

Yes sir, but not just Europeans but ALL Caucasians....including Iranians, Arabs, northern Indians, ect.
Europeans are just one branch of the Caucasian race.
Jews....
actually   "Yahoodi" but I use the Anglicanized term "Jews" for the same reasons we use the term "Black"  -to avoid confusion.....are the group of very smart Caucasians that Moses (Musa) and his crew raised up from among the others to help civilize them and lead them in various crafts and disciplines. The Jews also have a lot of African genes because we mated with some of those Jewish women and took them on as wives and lovers while we were up there like the Moors did with the Italians. Just like having Caucasian ancestry is considered valuable in many societies today....back then in the cave-man days of the Caucasian.....having African ancestry and being mixed with Black was considered royalty and you were considered better than the other Caucasians.

Yeah, I used to believe the original Jews were Black and the Caucasians ones were fake but upon further research I realized that the opposite was true. Original Jews were for the most part Caucasians.

Now the original HEBREWS were/are African and they still exist as the Ibo tribe in Nigeria.
But Jews and Hebrews aren't the same. 
And Gentile....actually "goyim"....is a term for non-Jewish Caucasians.  It's a bit of an insult because it insinuates ignorance.  

You mind talking more about our journeys into the Caucasus? This is something that piques my interest. I've heard Minister Farrakhan talk about this, and read some of Elijah Muhammad's writings on this. I'm trying to draw a timeline to understand this better.

Caucasians were driven out of North East Africa/Middle East into the mountains of central Asia and that's why that mountain region is called the "Caucasus mountains". This is symbolized in the story of Adam and Eve being driven out of the garden. Great walls and other barriers were built to keep them in. They stayed in that condition for 2,000 years and turned into straight savages and then Moses and a crew was sent up from Kemet (ancient Egypt) to civilize them. I told you about the Jews and how they were formed by recruiting the smartest Caucasians, teaching them how to eat properly and how to live, and making them the leaders of the other Caucasians. If you notice to this very day Jews are the smartest and wealthiest among Caucasians no matter where they are whether it's Russia, America, India, Iran, ect..  
Working in law, you probably know this by now...lol.
Many Jews are in the law profession like they are in the doctor and legislative professions....because they were given that role to lead and guide Caucasian civilization.

Anyway, as for a timeline.......
It is MY understanding (though I could be wrong):

-4000 B.C. Caucasians come into existence
-shortly afterwards they are driven into the mountains of central Asia where they go savage and remain that way for 2000 years
-2000 B.C. Moses and his men are sent up to civilize them
-1500 B.C. after a few centuries of being civilized and organized they began to leave the mountains and conquere the rest of the world like Sumer, India, and Africa and eventually the Americas and Australia.

Infact, they even went TO EUROPE because they weren't originally from there either.  The original Europeans were "Black" people similar to the little Twa people of southern Africa but many were killed off by the invading Caucasians.

Just now, Delano said:

So you aren't aware of the spiritual side of numbers. Not certain how you can mention cosmology and write off astrology. 

I'm not aware of it? Lol dude I've been studying what you call Ifa for years. Those other system too. I'm actually initiated to Ifa. I never said I didn't know about the spiritual side of numbers. You said that and made certain assumptions. Astrology is child's play compared to Ifa. And once again, that word has european origin. Can't use it to describe African cosmology, although you seem to wish to force that. Once you get into the deeper aspects of it, African cosmology and non African are like apples and oranges. The former being far superior. 

Jesusneverexisted.com

This website does a good job of showing how not only is jesus a mythological character, but so is adam, noah, abraham, isaac, Jacob, moses, all the "prophets" are mythological and not historical characters. And they are plagiarized at that. 

You mentioning you studied many branches of Astrology which ones?  I Ching and Ifa are base 2 Oracles. The link is as easy as 1 2 3. In fact the link is tighter between the I Ching and Ifa Oracles than the other two.

There's a difference between not seeing the connection and the connection not existing. 

I have been studying and practising the esoteric. I have been in contact with various  a Shaman, Baba, a wizard, Astrologers, witches. Who are able to see the thread that unites these practices. They all emanate from the one like language. They are cultural ways to see this world and the other.

Numbers are what unites Science and Magic. However there is a reason it is occult and esoteric. There is the letter and the spirit of the Law.

However there are certain things of the spiritual realm that can not be spoken to the uninitiated. I agree with you on that point.

However I have nothing to add to your understanding so most of this post is for the seeker.

What branch o

28 minutes ago, Azacotogan said:

Astrology is child's play compared to Ifa.

Which branches did you study to be able to make that comparison?

23 minutes ago, Delano said:

You mentioning you studied many branches of Astrology which ones?  I Ching and Ifa are base 2 Oracles. The link is as easy as 1 2 3. In fact the link is tighter between the I Ching and Ifa Oracles than the other two.

There's a difference between not seeing the connection and the connection not existing. 

I have been studying and practising the esoteric. I have been in contact with various  a Shaman, Baba, a wizard, Astrologers, witches. Who are able to see the thread that unites these practices. They all emanate from the one like language. They are cultural ways to see this world and the other.

Numbers are what unites Science and Magic. However there is a reason it is occult and esoteric. There is the letter and the spirit of the Law.

However there are certain things of the spiritual realm that can not be spoken to the uninitiated. I agree with you on that point.

However I have nothing to add to your understanding so most of this post is for the seeker.

What branch o

Which branches did you study to be able to make that comparison?

Well, I don't know what "baba" you studied with who told you about Ifa but the fact that you describe the system in the way you do only shows that you don't really know the system. You can't read some stuff online, talk to some people, and think you have it figured out. With those other simpler,  less complicated and non African systems you may be able to get away with that. But not with Ifa. 

You're asking about what astrology systems I've studied? Ok fine, tarot, book of doors, Oracle of Tehuti, Het-heru shep, things like that. I'll go with this though, I think I see how you're using the word astrology and while I don't use it that way, I get what you're saying. I have found the term cosmology to be a little more apt because, astrology usually implies spirituality and most systems that people tend to think of have little of that. But they are cosmological systems for sure. Also, you can study with lots of people, doesn't make what they tell accurate especially if they dealing with non African cosmology and then you're trying to compare it with African cosmology. I know that's the trendy thing to do now but it's one of the reasons many African people have a deep misunderstanding of what African spirit science is. 

And to be clear, I've also said I've studied qabbalah, I ching as well. I've also studied many other systems along the way that I've totally forgotten about. But everyone I know who has also done that, and then graduated to studying and living African culture full-time all have said it's no comparison. And so do I.

The Tarot and Oracle decks are astrologically based but they are not Astrology. Thank you for answering my question. In 2014 I was looking at the structure of I Ching, I also was looking into the I Ching and Jyotish since they both had elements similar to some of my techniques. I have an astrological prediction on this forum. That Trump will be out between Jan 15 - 29. I made that prediction in September or October based on the current Saturn Pluto conjunction. However it doesn't currently look like he is on the way out. If I am wrong again that is fine, however the timing matched the impeachment trial in the Senate.

18 minutes ago, Delano said:

The Tarot and Oracle decks are astrologically based but they are not Astrology. Thank you for answering my question.

*sighs* dude, I could correct you again but I won't even bother. Go ahead and have fun with astrology.

Also, if y'all want to come on this thread and talk about a bunch of non African subjects, I can't stop you, but when you start mentioning west African culture, that's where I have to draw the line. Stay in your lane and over there in your love and reverence for things non African. But don't start speaking on the culture I live like you know what you're talking about. But that's the thing. Our people, in their confusion, like to profess knowledge on things they're actually ignorant on. Like I said pseudo intellects. 

The Tarot and Oracle decks are astrologically based but they are not Astrology. Thank you for answering my question. In 2014 I was looking at the structure of I Ching, I also was looking into the I Ching and Jyotish since they both had elements similar to some of my techniques. I have an astrological prediction on this forum. That Trump will be out between Jan 15 - 29. I made that prediction in September or October based on the current Saturn Pluto conjunction. However it doesn't currently look like he is on the way out. If I am wrong again that is fine, however the timing matched the impeachment trial in the Senate.

Interesting how you point out that your prediction is likely wrong Seriously, why do you think that is? And look, for real, I'm not at this point, looking to debate with you, but I think if you answer sincerely it can be very instructive. 

Also, what's the point of all your studies if the divination methods you use are still inaccurate? The point of them is accuracy. The issue isn't you per se, it's the systems you're using. There is a reason caucasians have been in west Africa for the last 300 years trying to document Fa/Ifa...

6 minutes ago, Azacotogan said:

*sighs* dude, I could correct you again but I won't even bother. Go ahead and have fun with astrology.

You will always meet more Tarot readers than astrologers, because astrology is harder. Very few people can effectively teach themselves Astrology. I have only met three people who could. Tarot is more accesible. Interestingly you didn't take to it. I can ell how much astrology someone know by what they say and don't say. I will give you a very simple lesson.

1 The Creator

2 The Duality

3 The Created

4 The foundation.

Or to put it another way before time there was the one. It divided to create a polarity. Which is two things that are seperate yet joined. Those two things give birth to two polarities. Hence the foundation is four. 

So out of your post I can see how every divination system is connected from Chinese Indian African an American. So despite your attempts to speak with authority you have shown yourself to be certain of a system you have studied. Yet it hasn't entered your soul. You do a disservice to your cause by disrepecting others and being condescending. However we each have our path.

Just now, Delano said:

You will always meet more Tarot readers than astrologers, because astrology is harder. Very few people can effectively teach themselves Astrology. I have only met three people who could. Tarot is more accesible. Interestingly you didn't take to it. I can ell how much astrology someone know by what they say and don't say. I will give you a very simple lesson.

1 The Creator

2 The Duality

3 The Created

4 The foundation.

Or to put it another way before time there was the one. It divided to create a polarity. Which is two things that are seperate yet joined. Those two things give birth to two polarities. Hence the foundation is four. 

So out of your post I can see how every divination system is connected from Chinese Indian African an American. So despite your attempts to speak with authority you have shown yourself to be certain of a system you have studied. Yet it hasn't entered your soul. You do a disservice to your cause by disrepecting others and being condescending. However we each have our path.

First of all, you can't really speak to what I "took to." You say astrology like it's so legit. Wow. Ok. Once again that's a european term with a cosmology that is european in origin. Evidenced by, for example, your european name for the planets. 

It hasn't entered my soul? What are you talking abou? There you go again speaking with certainty about something you're totally clueless about. And no those systems are not connected to African ones. And it seems that you are implying that the reason your "prediction" is off is because it's "difficult," to master, yeah ok. That's not why, it's because it's bogus from the start. 

I might seem condescending to you because I have no respect for African people who clearly have little respect for African culture. The ones who try to piecemeal together a "system" based on scraps of misunderstood African culture. I have no respect for those who take the universalist approach that they are all equal, African and non African. No, African is superior. It is and that is one of the reasons we were here first and are the only true humans in the planet. Even our blood is different from everyone else aside from the fact that Africans are the only ones on the planet with 100% human DNA. Every other "system" or religion or cosmology outside of African is just an attempt to recreate what we've already mastered. But people choose to go that route for whatever reasons. I choose the source because it's in my blood already and it's original and true. Can't get any better than the original. Reality is African. But you've already admitted you're in some form of disexual relationship so I wouldn't expect you to get it. I don't care what people who revere non African culture, customs or people thinks--you can call me condescending or whatever. See how I talk to an African who loves their culture and who they are. It's totally different. But like I said, have fun with your astrology, you'll end up exactly where you deserve playing with that. 

You can't put on culture like clothing. Well you can, but it doesn't make you legitimate. (Karma) in deed. Let us both curse the liar

You certainly can't put AFRICAN culture on like clothing. But you wouldn't know about that. It is funny tho how you still try to talk about Ifa in a vacuum as you did. You certainly are no authority on what is legit and what is not when it comes to African culture. However it is natural for an African to be African. Even if they were cut off thru captivity, the blood is still there and connects us to the deities of our people and most importantly, our ancestors. In Yoruba culture we say "Orisa bi Egungun ko si." So if Africans are truly receptive to their non sellout ancestors, they'll end up living the same culture as their ancestors, which is a natural and beautiful experience no matter how much confused individuals try to undermine it.

We aren't blood connected to saturn and jupiter as deities anyway since they are totally made up and have no true power. Even the nasty romans themselves could see that and that's one reason why they walked away from it in favor of a more effective method of enslaving minds. You talk about the importance of the spoken word but clearly can't see the fallacy from a spiritual perspective of calling celestial bodies things like saturn and jupiter or mars or whatever. Dude, stop it.

Amazing how you conveniently tried to skirt the facts....

There you go again with that karma stuff.... sheesh. Man, your whole world view is non African. There is literally no point in continuing this useless dialogue. 

Y'all little "discussion" was lightweight and was talking about things I was studying as a teenager. But it's real deep to y'all. Your lame attempts to clown only show the buffoon that you are and your significant level of immaturity. In addition to obviously being inaccurate, do you really think that acting like a fool garners respect? And if anyone does respect that sort of childishness then, wow. I have posted the facts regarding Ganlodo and people with good minds can see what's what. It seems you forget, your opinion means nothing to me. 

An interview I did of the Axosu a couple years back

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

-4000 B.C. Caucasians come into existence

I don't know if you meant to open this Pandora's Box. But what do you mean "c[a]me into existence?" I could see how regular, melanated people hung around cold, mountainous regions in caves for generations and lost their pigmentation after a couple hundred years. But the way you worded this makes it sound like they were created (kind of E. Muhammad's theory) or they arrived from somewhere (demons)?

5 hours ago, Kareem said:

I don't know if you meant to open this Pandora's Box. But what do you mean "c[a]me into existence?" I could see how regular, melanated people hung around cold, mountainous regions in caves for generations and lost their pigmentation after a couple hundred years. But the way you worded this makes it sound like they were created (kind of E. Muhammad's theory) or they arrived from somewhere (demons)?

Lol.....
Yes sir, I believe they were MADE from our people through a process of selective breeding.
Very similar to the Yacub theory that Elijah Muhammad taught. Although I don't believe they came from the African branch of the original people but were made from the Dravidic (south Indian) branch. Both races are dark brown but the Dravidians are dark brown with straight hair and thinner facial features and it was THIS group who predominated India and the much of the Middle East at that time.

Even ancient Egyptians refered to Caucasians as "tamahu" or made-man. They aren't original or ancient, they are new because they were brought into existence through selective breeding. Infact, when you read Genesis in the Bible in it's HEBREW text (not the purposely mistranslated English and Latin texts) this becomes apparent because "Adam" doesn't mean "man" but actually means "pink/blushing human".

At first I really questioned this myself, but upon extensive historic as well as religious research I came to the conclusion that this most likely is the case.

Funny you mention the term "demon".
It means "shining one" and comes form the same root as the word diamond (shiny sparkling rocks) .   The Caucasians were refered to as "shining" people because they were so light and white with blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes.

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I believe they were MADE from our people through a process of selective breeding.

I got suspended from school my junior year in high school for writing about this, via Elijah Muhammad's teachings. Your theory is very similar. The goal of writing the paper was to discuss whether we created these Frankenstein's monsters that eventually got too smart and overtook us? Of course my white teachers and all those white kids didn't want to hear it. Wouldn't mind hearing your position on that.

I'm working an article now that shows how these renegade Caucasians, if you will, are manufacturing humans today in similar fashion to how they were (allegedly) created 6000 years ago. They give kids Lupron, the "puberty blocker" drug, along with the opposite, artificial hormones, to create these "trans-people." Lupron was the third-most sold drug in the USA (made by AbbVie) in 2018, with nearly $900 million in sales. Further, the last three years, men (humans with penises and testicles; sad that has to be clarified) received 70% of all breast enhancement/implant surgeries in both Europe and the USA. You'll never hear about this in the USA. But many kids in Britain are complaining and even committing suicide in their late teens/early 20s because their parents chemically castrated them based on the kids' decision when they were 5-10 years old, obviously not old enough to make a decision like that.

Regardless, these manufactured "trans-people" sure are gaining a lot of power really fast. Full circle?

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

[Demon] means "shining one" and comes form the same root as the word diamond (shiny sparkling rocks)

Funny how language and numbers always seem to intersect. @Delano talked about that multiples of four connection with I Ching, Ifa and Kabbalah. Diamonds only have artificial value because Caucasians are willing to pay millions for them, and they've been conditioned into our psyches as the stones of marriage (engagement rings). Diamonds have no other practical uses, unlike gold, silver and other precious metals. At the same time, these "diamond people" have killed so many of our people mining these things on the Continent. It's going to be a fun, interesting day of writing and research.

EDIT: the article I'm writing is being ghostwritten for someone else so I won't be promoting it. But I have to add this to our discussion - many "jews" (elite Caucasians) today carry surnames with the roots "gold," "silver," or "stein" (meaning "stone"). And those demons sure love "diamonds" (stones).

16 hours ago, Azacotogan said:

There is literally no point in continuing this useless dialogue. 

Thank you for making sense. Like you said folks prefer the cats in Africa than you. Even though you are close. Folk's would rather have to call for 3 hours to get 1 hour of info, than sit with you all day. 

Final word. 

Kareem

The goal of writing the paper was to discuss whether we created these Frankenstein's monsters that eventually got too smart and overtook us? Of course my white teachers and all those white kids didn't want to hear it. Wouldn't mind hearing your position on that.

It's hard to say brother.
As I said earlier, based in my historical and religious research...the fact that we the original people MADE Caucasians (in our image and likeness) seems the most logical and accurate conclusion to come to so far. Exactly WHY we made them or why that small group of original people were allowed by others to make them, I'm not sure. According to the Nation of Islam teachings the purpose of exposing the recessive genetically weaker man that resides within the Black man is to show him the evil in himself so that he can correct it.

My issue isn't with how they were made, but why they were allowed to rule AND why they are STILL ruling despite various dates that claimed that their time of rulership was supposed to be up.
I've heard that their time was up in 1914.
I've heard their world or THE world was supposed to end in the year 2000 or before 2000.
Then I heard 2012 was the Mayan prophecy for the old world to fall and a new one to rise.
....yet it seems to me (based on my limited perspective.....perhaps others with more knowledge may have a broader perspective) but it seems to me they are STILL ruling much if not most of the world.

So why were they made?
Why were they given so much power and knowledge (by us)?
Why are they STILL ruling?
And when will their rule REALLY come to an end?

Those are the questions that have been on my mind for years.

They give kids Lupron, the "puberty blocker" drug, along with the opposite, artificial hormones, to create these "trans-people." Lupron was the third-most sold drug in the USA (made by AbbVie) in 2018, with nearly $900 million in sales. Further, the last three years, men (humans with penises and testicles; sad that has to be clarified) received 70% of all breast enhancement/implant surgeries in both Europe and the USA. You'll never hear about this in the USA. But many kids in Britain are complaining and even committing suicide in their late teens/early 20s because their parents chemically castrated them based on the kids' decision when they were 5-10 years old, obviously not old enough to make a decision like that.

Regardless, these manufactured "trans-people" sure are gaining a lot of power really fast. Full circle?

This is just another attempt at population control.
They are purposely sterilizing much of the population with chemical and biological warfare as well as confusing them with psychological warfare in order to keep people (especially people of color) from reproducing so much.
I believe I mentioned before that homosexuality and asexuality were probably NATURAL forms of birth control as it exists in a tiny percentage of the population naturally.....but if you use artificial means to increase these deviations then your start reversing and reducing the populations.

On top of the Lupron, they're also putting Atrazine in the water which causes males to start growing eggs and menstrating and females to start growing testicles instead of ovaries!

Diamonds have no other practical uses, unlike gold, silver and other precious metals.

I know many if not most crystals are carriers and conductors of vibrations, frequencies and information. A single diamond has the potential to contain more information and electro-magnetic frequency in it than thousands of computers.

17 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

My issue isn't with how they were made, but why they were allowed to rule AND why they are STILL ruling despite various dates that claimed that their time of rulership was supposed to be up.

That's my question and curiosity. Guess all we can do is speculate.

I've heard that their time was up in 1914.

December 23, 1913 - Federal Reserve Act is passed with 20 year charter

1914 - World War 1 commences

1918 - World War 1 ends

1919 - 600-year Ottoman Empire gone; new countries Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, etc. created. White people start moving to PALESTINE

1927- Federal Reserve charter made permanent

1929 - Great Depression starts

1941 - U.S. enters World War II

1945 - World War II ends

1947 - World Bank and International Monetary Fund created

1948 - "Israel" becomes official country.

If 1914 was the year, they knew it and took drastic measures to preserve their dominance.

On top of the Lupron, they're also putting Atrazine in the water which causes males to start growing eggs and menstrating and females to start growing testicles instead of ovaries!

I had an email exchange with Dr. Tyrone Hayes, the black scientist who discovered the Atrazine issue, like 8 years ago. He's actually really down to Earth. Didn't think he'd write back. He told me to be careful how I use his information because he was being targeted by white imperial society for making the Atrazine issue public.

Then I heard 2012 was the Mayan prophecy

I have some crazy white friends back home. I went back in September 2011 because Comet Elenin was supposed to hit Earth. About 20 of us went out to the woods, got drunk, and smoked all right, thinking we were all going to perish. We did it mostly because we all wanted to hang out again for old time sake. But all of us have a little "conspiracy theorist" in us. There was another comet that was supposed to hit Earth in 2012. I forget what it's called. But of course that didn't happen either.

I know many if not most crystals are carriers and conductors of vibrations, frequencies and information. A single diamond has the potential to contain more information and electro-magnetic frequency in it than thousands of computers.

"They" may use diamonds and other stones like that for their private bases underground, underwater, on the moon, in Antarctia or whatever. But they'd never let allow that type of technology out in the open. Why would those greedy "demons" use a handful of diamonds worth $20 million in paper fiat money to process data when they could use them to manipulate people further?

Kareem

I had an email exchange with Dr. Tyrone Hayes, the black scientist who discovered the Atrazine issue, like 8 years ago. He's actually really down to Earth. Didn't think he'd write back. He told me to be careful how I use his information because he was being targeted by white imperial society for making the Atrazine issue public.

Oh, so you know about Dr. Hayes?

I was introduce to this brother through the works of Dr. Wesley Muhammad and the work he's doing with connecting the dots between the diminishing testosterone level of many AfroAmerican boys, autism, and the chemicals in the environment......along with this "legalized/weaponized" weed that's being pushed on the AfroAmerican community today.

I have some crazy white friends back home. I went back in September 2011 because Comet Elenin was supposed to hit Earth. About 20 of us went out to the woods, got drunk, and smoked all right, thinking we were all going to perish. We did it mostly because we all wanted to hang out again for old time sake. But all of us have a little "conspiracy theorist" in us. There was another comet that was supposed to hit Earth in 2012. I forget what it's called. But of course that didn't happen either.

Remember when Caucasians used to call the end of the world "dooms day"?

I was actually looking forward to the end of this current system, and the fact that we've had so many false alarms is a bit concerning.

From time to time I find myself engaging in "heated discussions" with some Jehovah Witnesses who preach the world is ending and Jesus is coming while I repeatedly ask them.....well when is the m****f***ka gonna end?????

On 1/29/2020 at 4:43 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Oh, so you know about Dr. Hayes?

Oh yeah. The man is brilliant. Hate to say this, but I'm honestly shocked he's still with us. That brother is exposing science they don't want out there. I don't know what deal he made with the (literal) devil. But I'm happy he's still with us. I'm familiar with Dr. Wesley Muhammad as well. Another brilliant brother. Both these men are extremely intelligent. Just wish they had the moxie and IDGAF attitude that the brother Dr. Khalid Muhammad had. There will never be another like him.

On 1/29/2020 at 4:43 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I was actually looking forward to the end of this current system

I hate to admit it. But me too. That's also why I don't really care if Trump is re-elected. He's going to destroy this country. I live in the boondocks and am well-armed. Any honk-boy mass chimp outs in 2021 and beyond aren't going to effect me. White billionaires will get richer. White inbreds will get more inbred. What else is new? I watch from a distance. Just know you're always welcome down here if the shit goes down and you can navigate your way to the southwest. Bring @Troy with you so you, I and @Chevdove can snap the brother out of his "they wouldn't do that to us" mentality! 😊

• Like 1

LOL!

Yo I done tole y'all I don't put anything pass a group of people that would go someplace, kill all the people they found there, bring other people they kidnapped from another place and enslaved them for generation, and kill over 600 thousand each other over the spoils -- and that does not get us out of the 19th century...

Greedy, evil people will do anything for more money and the power it brings over others. 

• Haha 1

Kareem

The man is brilliant. Hate to say this, but I'm honestly shocked he's still with us. That brother is exposing science they don't want out there. I don't know what deal he made with the (literal) devil. But I'm happy he's still with us.

I'm a student of history and I like to study patterns and cycles.
It appears that there seems to be a certain "type" of AfroAmerican or African in general that Caucasians can't seem to even touch let alone harm no matter how hard they try. We've all met these type of people who seem to be able to get away with doing or saying anything. These bold Black people speak the truth, organize other Africans, fight the system of White Supremacy and live to be a ripe old age and end up dying in their sleep....or dying a quick death. Exactly why this is so, why The Divine protects them to such an extent that they are never harmed...I'm not sure.....but they have and do exist. I'm trying to figure out how to be (or remain) ONE of them.

I hate to admit it. But me too. That's also why I don't really care if Trump is re-elected. He's going to destroy this country. I live in the boondocks and am well-armed. Any honk-boy mass chimp outs in 2021 and beyond aren't going to effect me. White billionaires will get richer. White inbreds will get more inbred. What else is new? I watch from a distance Just know you're always welcome down here if the shit goes down and you can navigate your way to the southwest

I appreciate the offer my brother. Don't be suprised if you see your brother way off in the distance with a sack of shit on his back and a jug of water (and maybe a lady or two by his side) treking through the deserts of the southwest making his way towards your compound....lol.

I used to live in Arizona myself and believe it or not before 2012 I was hoping to make some connections with the Hopi nations down there for a sanctuary from what I thought may have been the destruction.....that didn't come.

But my focus right now is staying both alive and healthy so that I can make it through and on to the OTHER SIDE of the destruction of this world. The longer it is prolonged the more the anticipation builds.
I want to still be young enough and healthy enough to not just tell the youngsters what it was light living under the old Caucasian dominated system, but also to help them BUILD a brand new world for our posterity.

Bring @Troy with you so you, I and @Chevdove can snap the brother out of his "they wouldn't do that to us" mentality! 😊

Maaaaayyn, Troy is down there in the middle of Klan-country down in Florida, lol.
If living in state full of George Zimmermans and about 10 gun-toting red necks per-square foot isn't enough to snap the brother out.....nothing we can say to him will, lol.

• Thanks 1

On 1/31/2020 at 4:14 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I'm a student of history and I like to study patterns and cycles.
It appears that there seems to be a certain "type" of AfroAmerican or African in general that Caucasians can't seem to even touch let alone harm no matter how hard they try. We've all met these type of people who seem to be able to get away with doing or saying anything. These bold Black people speak the truth, organize other Africans, fight the system of White Supremacy and live to be a ripe old age and end up dying in their sleep....or dying a quick death. Exactly why this is so, why The Divine protects them to such an extent that they are never harmed...I'm not sure.....but they have and do exist. I'm trying to figure out how to be (or remain) ONE of them.

We won't talk too much about all that here. If there really is a class of black people who are immune to "nigger laws," then I don't want to divulge much about it. LOL!

The most powerful black people in America are protected by U.S. government, U.S. media, and Israel. If you have that trifecta, you are untouchable. Obamas and Oprah are really the only two black people I can name off the top of my head with the trifecta protection from white imperial society. No black people are 100% safe in white imperial society, except the aforementioned. Can you confidently name any others? Tyler Perry is up there too.

Any black person can coon, homo and Tom all they want to impress and endear imperialists for paychecks. But they are still niggas. Cops will kill them. White random Billy Bobs will kill them. Judges and prosecutors will send them to prison. Hello Stacy Dash.

I heard some white homo is accusing CNN Don Lemon of sexual assault or something. LOL! I don't even care to know any more about it. But I think white liberals are about to "lynch" Lemon. He's the ideal sacrificial coon for liberals. This impeachment thing will have impact in November. Some of those Florida/Alabama/Georgia white inbred Trump voters are in play for Dems.

They'll need to lynch a high-profile liberal negro to motivate these Trump "swing voters." Lemon fits the bill. I think he's the next "black man" to get #Metoo'd. They also want to further connect black and LGBTP. Lemon's lynching will also silence the criticism towards #MeToo only going after black alleged predators, while coddling white/Zionist predators (sup Harvey). Stay tuned.

Don't be suprised if you see your brother way off in the distance with a sack of shit on his back and a jug of water (and maybe a lady or two by his side)

STAY HYDRATED if you're trekking from May-October. This area is perfect for black people. White people can't live down here without sunscreen. They will burn up and die of cancer. I had some fun with white friends years ago. We were in Lake Havasu City, one of the hottest locales in the USA. 120 degrees that day, no clouds at all. I got two bottles of water per hour, but NO sunscreen. The four white dudes got one bottle of water per hour and access to sunscreen. None of us were allowed to wear shirts, so our skin was exposed to the desert sun. Game was who could last longer. Long story short, they all bowed out within three hours. I could have stayed all day! LOL!

I was hoping to make some connections with the Hopi nations down there for a sanctuary from what I thought may have been the destruction.....that didn't come.

Navajos have the most land down here. Pretty much the whole north/central/east 25% chunk of Arizona is Navajo land. A big chunk of New Mexico is Navajo land too. I have deep connections with Indians. And I call them that because most are proud and/or at least ok with that word. I went up to Standing Rock during all that crazy shit three years ago. Oglala Sioux land. It was twenty below everyday up in North Dakota. But yeah. Interesting being in the middle of the "Indian" vs. "Mexican" thing down in Arizona. That's a long story.

Troy is down there in the middle of Klan-country down in Florida, lol.

I'd rather build a black sanctuary in a state like Arizona, Nevada, Texas or even Florida because of the gun laws and the ability to arm up without much worry. But Florida, unlike those others mentioned, doesn't have WIDE-OPEN space unless it's swampy, unlivable crap. Desert open land is HOT in the summer. But if you have water and melanin, you can live. I've trapped and/or shot javelinas down here for food too.

Javelinas look like wild hogs, but are in the hippopotamus order. They are considered nuisances in Phoenix and Tucson. Anyone can kill them with bow and arrow, or trap them, in the city. You can't shoot them with guns within city limits though. Javelinas are prevalent in the outskirts of Phoenix and Tucson because the cities are built over their natural habitat. Anyway, javelina meat is ok if you can remove the scent gland without breaking it, and you have the means to broil it. If you do break the scent gland while cleaning it, well...it's gross and inedible. I ate javelina twice last year. A male, clean kill gets you 10 pounds of solid meat without a whole lot of processing.

Kareem

They also want to further connect black and LGBTP.

Brother you don't know how ON POINT you are with this statement.
Did you see where they used BILLY PORTER (they're using that clown for a lot nowadays) to give some buffoonish State of the LGBT Address?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g18Z81h8-3A

I have deep connections with Indians. And I call them that because most are proud and/or at least ok with that word.

I've noticed the same thing with most of the ones I've talked to. They would RATHER be called Indians regardless as to the origin of the name. I think it's their way of rebelling against the politically correct establishment's labeling them "Native American" rather than them choosing their own name to describe the entire group.

I went up to Standing Rock during all that crazy shit three years ago. Oglala Sioux land. It was twenty below everyday up in North Dakota. But yeah. Interesting being in the middle of the "Indian" vs. "Mexican" thing down in Arizona. That's a long story.

Man, has it been 3 years????
Time is flying.
You said "Indian vs Mexican" down there, and I know you said it was a long story but I'm interested in what type of beef they're having with eachother?
You know most Mexicans are part Indian themselves, so I'm curious as to the issue.

• 1 month later...
On 1/31/2020 at 8:37 AM, Kareem said:

Bring @Troy with you so you, I and @Chevdove can snap the brother out of his "they wouldn't do that to us" mentality! 😊

@Kareem I saw this comment back in January 31, when you posted but, I have just now returned. I wanted to 

comment back then, but now that I've returned, I see that there is a whole lot of dialogue between you and Pioneer

on other subjects that has clouded my initial intention to respond to what was the earlier topic. So, because you tagged me, and

I have read some of the dialogue, I am passionate to respond to some of the comments.

Although I can see that you directed your questions and statements to Pioneer and on some of this topic, I have been in a debate 

with Pioneer and we have disagreed, I want you to know that I understand that this dialogue does not include me. Nevertheless,

I still want to comment on some of what was stated about the topic addressed.

Some where earlier, you address the subject of 'CAUCASIAN ORIGINS' to @Pioneer1 and so, I am going to go

back and interject and throw my findings in on this topic because I am passionate about this topic as it relates to

Black origins and how we today, all over the world, have been influenced by this subject.

I read over some of the dialogue and IMO, some of the conclusions seem vague and opinionated, so, I too want to give my opinions

based on my experiences as a Black AFrican American on the  subject of how 'Caucasian people' have influenced me.

On 1/25/2020 at 8:01 PM, Kareem said:

Since you called them "Jews,"

I assume you're talking about the Ashkenazis from Genesis 10:3-5, that is only in the King James Bible and eliminated from the other versions.

So here, @Kareem You addressed this comment to Pioneer in his definition of CAUCASIANS being JEWS. And you reference the KJV of the Bible. Then Pioneer responded [paraphrasing] that there are different kinds of CAUCASIANS and that the JEWS are just one branch of CAUCASIAN:

On 1/25/2020 at 9:53 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Yes sir, but not just Europeans but ALL Caucasians....including Iranians, Arabs, northern Indians, ect.
Europeans are just one branch of the Caucasian race.

Well, I agree with what you said, partially, in that, 

"The Israelis today claim to be Ashkenazis and the chosen people of God.  But their own Torah (Old Testament) says they are "gentiles" in those aforementioned verses 

You mind talking more about our journeys into the Caucasus?

. I'm trying to draw a timeline to understand this better."

Pioneers definition of CAUCASIAN absolutely fits today's world, but it is also completely admitted by scholars today, in that the term for White Europeans in these modern times as being CAUCASIAN stems from a movement. This term revolves around 'a racial construct', from what I can see but this term originally did not apply to White people. I think one of the best examples in this movement may from my research might be understood with a comparison to another term. 

What do you think about or imagine when you hear the term to refer to SOUTH AFRICANS?

Today, we know that this term CAN apply to White Europeans who have been a part of South African for many decades since the Colonial times, however, the ORIGINAL SOUTH AFRICANS still exist in South Africa amongst these White 'SOUTH AFRICANS'. The origins of the White 'SOUTH AFRICANS' does NOT directly stem from all of the White Europeans intermixing 'sexually' with these Africans, but they migrated down into South Africa and dominated over the original South Africans. This modern RACIAL CONSTRUCT OF TODAY'S 'SOUTH AFRICANS' [White] would absolutely not define their origins as steming directly from sexual selection with the Black indigenous South Africans who also came to be in South Africa at a much earlier time.

So, the origins of the ORIGINAL CAUCASIANS becomes relative to a certain time period in how they came to exist and then yes, intermix with White people who now are called CAUCASIANS. But as PIoneer did reply, he does not really believe this process in the way that I have explained it, however, he does contradict himself, IMO, but he won't admit it.

• Like 1

You mind talking more about our journeys into the Caucasus? This is something that piques my interest. I've heard Minister Farrakhan talk about this, and read some of Elijah Muhammad's writings on this. I'm trying to draw a timeline to understand this better.

@Kareem you posed that question and Pioneer addressed it [paraphrasing]:

He is saying some Caucasians look African-ish, Black-ish because of White Caucasian women were intermixed with BLACK AFRICAN MEN—but where and when did this happen? At the time of Moses? 

Pioneers time period reference is "in the cave-man days of the Caucasian"

However, ‘cave-man days’ would be way before the time of Moses and the term ‘Caucasian’ is not used to define the caveman period.

Pioneer said:

"I used to believe the original Jews were Black… Original Jews were for the most part Caucasians.

However, the Biblical timeline for the Original Jews stem from Abraham, Isaac, Jacob [Israel], and then Judah and some of his brothers. At this time period, between 2000 BC to 1800s BC the term Caucasian would not define the Jews at all.

@Pioneer1 says:

"Now the original HEBREWS were/are African and they still exist as the Ibo tribe in Nigeria." And, then,

"But Jews and Hebrews aren't the same."

This is extremely misleading. The very definition of their origins stipulates that they are the same in their original formations.

The Jews are also defined as the original Hebrews and it was more than a thousand years since their cultural origins that their was a division and then more than thousands of years later after that the Ibo people of Africa became defined for a significant JEW PRESENCE. I can understand this aspect of the Ibo as one of my ancestors was stolen from this area of the Slave Coast in West Africa. But these Jews presence was not known until some time after the downfall of the Ghana Empire. 

14 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

do

Pioneer says: [paraphrazing]:

--Central Asia and that's why that mountain region is called the "Caucasus mountains".

-- Great walls and other barriers were built to keep them in.

-- They stayed in that condition for 2,000 years and turned into straight savages and then Moses and a crew was sent up from Kemet (ancient Egypt) to civilize them

---4000 B.C. Caucasians come into existence
-2000 B.C. Moses and his men are sent up to civilize them

Moses was not born at this time. Moses would not be born until hundreds of years later after 2000 BC. Also, the Caucasus mountains and 'CENTRAL ASIA' are two different geographic areas. I don't even know how to address the thought that people would be confined behind a wall for 2000 years with no contact with other civilizations all around them.

@Pioneer1 said: [paraphrasing]:

-1500 B.C. after a few centuries of being civilized and organized they began to leave the mountains and conquere the rest of the world like Sumer, India, and Africa and eventually the Americas and Australia.

1500 BC, -- By this time Sumer had already been conquered hundredds of years prior. India being conquered--What a thought?

@Kareem You said, "I don't know if you meant to open this Pandora's Box. But what do you mean "c[a]me into existence?"

and then PIoneer stated "Yes sir, I believe they were MADE from our people through a process of selective breeding.

So, the origin of CAUCASIANS are then BLACK AFRICAN. But somehow, they BE-CAME into existence and were WHITE. That means that THE ORIGINAL CAUCASIANS WERE BLACK AFRICAN.

Pioneer: "... but were made from the Dravidic (south Indian) branch."

So then not all YDNA stems from African origins? And Pioneer goes against the scientist of today that make this scientific claim of one origin for YDNA--Black Africa?  Pioneer states that 'Dravidic Indians and Caucasians are originally DARK BROWN MEN with their own YDNA with no origins from BLACK AFRICA.'

So, the historical records all over India today about their ancient BLACK, straight haired Indians are wrong? Their ancient scripts  and Art form of carvings and depictions of BLACK East INDIANS are a mistake?

So, okay, there is so much more to this dialogue, but what I saw later was that both you and Pioneer began to talk about END TIMES:

"but why they were allowed to rule"

"AND why they are STILL ruling despite various dates

that claimed that their time of rulership was supposed to be up."
"--I've heard that their time was up in 1914.
I've heard their world or THE world was supposed to end in the year 2000 or before 2000.
Then I heard 2012 was the Mayan prophecy for the old world to fall and a new one to rise. ..."

--" And when will their rule REALLY come to an end?
Those are the questions that have been on my mind for years."

Aha! So there is a half-belief in Biblical prophecy. This then seems like a CONTRADICTION. 

So, there is a hope that this all powerful DIVINE POWER will get rid of White Supremacy and/or White people that 'WE CREATED'? So now, 'do we' want to get rid of them, and live happily ever after in an all-Black world—completely void of White people?

Okay, this would be one of the last dramatic points that I read from you @Pioneer1:

"...It appears that there seems to be a certain "type" of AfroAmerican or African in general that Caucasians can't seem to even touch let alone harm no matter how hard they try. We've all met these type of people who seem to be able to get away with doing or saying anything…"

I agree with KAREEM in that some of the Blacks that are protected to further the cause of White Supremacy will also be abandoned or attacked, based on the relativity of the issue. Bill lCosby was never a threat until a certain point that many White females became victims. Then his ‘Black righteous movement’ was thrown down. But up until that point, he was secretly supporting White Supremacy. They knew he had a fetish for White women, but when he began to oppress these women and abused them so badly…, then the government dropped him. Again you said:

why The Divine protects them to such an extent that they are never harmed

Pioneer, LOL. YOU ARE DOING JUST FINE! You just keep on speaking against Jesus and the Jews ‘NOT BEING ORIGINALLY BLACK’ and SOLOMON being White Caucasian and no White person will ever bother you! You’ve found the secret to success in America, you are on your way to making big bucks! LOL. But the fella that started this thread may have you beat on that score. LIke you, he stated that all of the Hebrew Israelites of ancient script are mythological. 

Chev

Black Rob said  "Whoa"  .....lol.

I'm glad I decided to check in and see what was going on in here after days (weeks?) of my focus being elsewhere with all of this "corona" shit jumping off.

You certainly gave me a lot to respond to but I'm wrapping things up for tonight and don't have the time to give your posts the response they deserve so it may take a few days. 

Glad to read from you again, btw.

On 3/13/2020 at 9:36 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Black Rob said  "Whoa"  .....lol.

LOL!

I'm glad I decided to check in and see what was going on in here after days (weeks?) of my focus being elsewhere with all of this "corona" shit jumping off.

Well, I am glad you checked in!

Glad to read from you again, btw.

@Pioneer1 Thank you! That means a lot to me.

Chev

But as PIoneer did reply, he does not really believe this process in the way that I have explained it, however, he does contradict himself, IMO, but he won't admit it.

How so?
.....do tell.

However, ‘cave-man days’ would be way before the time of Moses and the term ‘Caucasian’ is not used to define the caveman period.

The "cave-man days" would be cira 4000 B.C. - 2000 B.C or about the time frame between the Caucasians being driven into the Caucasus mountains (around 4000 B.C.) AND Moses being sent up to civilize them (around 2000 B.C.).
If you research the history of that area BETWEEN those two time periods I just gave you, you will find Caucasians primarily living a life of savagery, violence, sheltering themselves in caves and mountains.  In other words, living a "cave man" life.

However, the Biblical timeline for the Original Jews stem from Abraham, Isaac, Jacob [Israel], and then Judah and some of his brothers. At this time period, between 2000 BC to 1800s BC the term Caucasian would not define the Jews at all.

You're right that this is the BIBLICAL timeline, but like much of what is in the Bible...this isn't necessarily factual. The very EXISTENCE of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are called into question let alone the time periods they allegedly lived in.

This is extremely misleading. The very definition of their origins stipulates that they are the same in their original formations.

The Jews are also defined as the original Hebrews

Are you SURE about this sis?

In the biblical Book of Esther chapter 8 vs 17 we read:

"
And in every province, and in every city, whithersoever the king's commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them."

It says that some people BECAME Jews...clearly implying that they weren't Jews to begin with.
Surely these people who CONVERTED to being Jews aren't from the same original Hebrew stock you speak of.

Also, the Caucasus mountains and 'CENTRAL ASIA' are two different geographic areas

How can this be when the Caucasus mountains are IN Central Asia?
That's like saying Watts and Los Angeles are in two different geographical areas when one lays within the boundaries of the other.

So, the origin of CAUCASIANS are then BLACK AFRICAN. But somehow, they BE-CAME into existence and were WHITE. That means that THE ORIGINAL CAUCASIANS WERE BLACK AFRICAN.

No.
First of all there is no such thing as "Original Caucasians"...it's a contradiction of terms.
If they are Caucasian then they CAN'T be original.
And as I said before, the Caucasians were made from the Black ASIAN (Dravidian) not the Black African.

Pioneer states that 'Dravidic Indians and Caucasians are originally DARK BROWN MEN with their own YDNA with no origins from BLACK AFRICA.'

So, the historical records all over India today about their ancient BLACK, straight haired Indians are wrong? Their ancient scripts and Art form of carvings and depictions of BLACK East INDIANS are a mistake?

Not sure what you're talking about because I don't recall making any of those statements above.

Dravidic Indians are dark brown but Caucasians (today as in the past) pretty much lack melanin and therefor lack color except for the few (like Italians, Jews, ect....) showing trace amounts as a result of ancestral interbreeding with other races.

So, there is a hope that this all powerful DIVINE POWER will get rid of White Supremacy and/or White people that 'WE CREATED'? So now, 'do we' want to get rid of them, and live happily ever after in an all-Black worldcompletely void of White people?

The Caucasian power structure will be broken and eliminated, yes....but whether or not Caucasians themselves will go....I'm not sure. Some say they will continue to exist for another 1,000 years after their power has been removed from them, others say they will actually destroy themselves, once again I'm not sure.

Thank you! That means a lot to me.

You're more than welcome my sister!

On 3/19/2020 at 11:06 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Moses being sent up to civilize them (around 2000 B.C.).

@Pioneer1 Moses was not dated to even be born no where near the 2000 B.C. time period.

But, you know, I really don't have much to say about the 4000 BC mark on this subject because I don't actually agree with 

what has been presented by historians when it comes to any type of well defined civilization for even Black humans at this time period.

So, not only would White people (Caucasians) be living in caves but so would Black people too, imo.

I think the first well marked record for a civilization would be around the 3500 BC time period.

The very EXISTENCE of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are called into question let alone the time periods they allegedly lived in.

ALL COLLEGES across the world validate the Biblical records that regard many facts that match other civilizations stated to interact with AbraHam and his descendants. As I mentioned long ago, right now today, tours are given daily in 'the Middle East' for to visit the very COFFIN OF JOSEPH and regular tours are given pretty much daily to see the very tomb of Moses in Egypt that began construction before he fled Egypt. No big government in the past discount the existence of the Hebrew Israelites in those times. No one simply because many of them became a part of other civilizations in their high class levels and were scripted and in their books. We are descendants of slaves and therefore may not realize this.

And as I said before, the Caucasians were made from the Black ASIAN (Dravidian) not the Black African.

I like this! @Pioneer1 You're good and you know a lot!--But however, if you don't anchor your statements, then you will not be able to be complete! 

I partially agree with you, however, what your phrase 'Black Asian-Dravidian and 'Black African' IN CONTEXT are one in the same!!!

It took a while to respond to you because it has been many years since I read about the DRAVIDIANS, so I had to check the internet before I could respond to you on this score. Therefore, what I see is that the origins of the Dravidians are linked with many terms that I am familiar with already and the time periods they are noted to first be known in ancient Indian civilizations and their Matriarchal worship and their idols and artwork, and etc. only makes me confirm that they are definitely linked to the 'ORIGINAL CAUCASIANS'!!! Now, I understand that you don't believe in that term though. 

No.
First of all there is no such thing as "Original Caucasians"...it's a contradiction of terms.

They cannot just appear to be 'WHITE' so therefore, this term 'CAUCASIAN' does stem from a darker source! 

The term 'Caucasian' does not originally define white people, however, we keep addressing this issue and I

am hoping that I can provide more information on my research and want to do this through DIALOGUE.

Are you SURE about this sis?
In the biblical Book of Esther chapter 8 vs 17 we read:

"... 
And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them."
It says that some people BECAME Jews...clearly implying that they weren't Jews to begin with.
Surely these people who CONVERTED to being Jews aren't from the same original Hebrew stock you speak of.

But you are not focusing on the term, 'FOR FEAR OF THE JEWS FELL UPON THEM."!!!

Just like today, the actress KIM KARDASHIAN and her children may be defined as AFRICAN AMERICAN but, we know that she is not of the same cultural origins as her husband! However, her husband, Kanye would be and he originates from an old time period when this AFrican American culture developed.

The time of Esther was around the 500s BC, but the original Jews' culture formed like, a thousand years prior!

By the time of Esther, the Israelites went through a civil conflict and separated into two divisions. After this, the NOrthern Israelites 

had their own capital and king and then they were overthrown by the Assyrians. But the Southern Nation existed for a while.

Soon, the Jews, who had their own Capital were also overthrown by the NeoBabylonians and it was after this time that eventually

Esther was born.

How can this be when the Caucasus mountains are IN Central Asia?
That's like saying Watts and Los Angeles are in two different geographical areas when one lays within the boundaries of the other.

Had it not been for the extensive history that comes from those two separate areas, I suppose it could be thought of as you say, but the history of these two areas becomes crazy intense and it became dominated by BLACK NEGROES, [Black and Brown African-type] people for hundreds of years. so I have to look at a map to be sure though, in what you say about 'one lying within the boundaries of the other'; I cant remember off hand. 

I just know that the conflict between the civilizations of the Caucasus mountain areas, at times, clashed violently with the 'Negroes' of the civilizations in Central Asia, and there were more than one. I don't think they considered them to all be Central Asia. 

I need to look at a map and references to see how the Altai Mountains are defined, Kwarazin is defined, Chorazin is defined, and etc. I can't remember.

Chev

Moses was not dated to even be born no where near the 2000 B.C. time period.

But, you know, I really don't have much to say about the 4000 BC mark on this subject because I don't actually agree with

what has been presented by historians when it comes to any type of well defined civilization for even Black humans at this time period.

Well if you don't trust (or agree with) the information you get from historians about the 4000 B.C. time period....why should 2000 B.C. be any different?

So, not only would White people (Caucasians) be living in caves but so would Black people too, imo.

In our cases things are a little different.
There's a documented history of Caucasians living in caves and mountains for an extended period of time.....generations. There is no documented evidence of African people collectively making caves their homes. They may STORE things in caves, or RETREAT to caves for military or ritualistic purposes or even religious purposes...but no evidence of us as groups LIVING in caves and making them our abode.

I think the first well marked record for a civilization would be around the 3500 BC time period.

I can't argue with you there sis....lol.
People can begin RECORDING civilization whenever they like.
Earthquakes have been around...probably since the Earth itself..but I don't think Caucasians started RECORDING them until a couple hundred years ago.

Likewise, the Black woman and man and our civilizations have been around millions of years.
Now if Caucasians just got around to recording it for THEIR records around 3500 BC, then they're late as hell....lol.

ALL COLLEGES across the world validate the Biblical records that regard many facts that match other civilizations stated to interact with AbraHam and his descendants.

This is news to me!
I didn't know most colleges (outside of Christian and Jewish private universities) even acknowledged that Abraham actually even existed, let alone had documented records of his interactions with others.

It took a while to respond to you because it has been many years since I read about the DRAVIDIANS, so I had to check the internet before I could respond to you on this score. Therefore, what I see is that the origins of the Dravidians are linked with many terms that I am familiar with already and the time periods they are noted to first be known in ancient Indian civilizations and their Matriarchal worship and their idols and artwork, and etc. only makes me confirm that they are definitely linked to the 'ORIGINAL CAUCASIANS'!!! Now, I understand that you don't believe in that term though.

Instead of doing all of that research you could have saved yourself some time and believed me when I told you that the Dravidians are the direct ancestors of the Caucasians....lol.
It was the Dravians (Blacks of Asian) of whom the Caucasians were bred from.

They cannot just appear to be 'WHITE' so therefore, this term 'CAUCASIAN' does stem from a darker source!

The term 'Caucasian' does not originally define white people, however, we keep addressing this issue and I

am hoping that I can provide more information on my research and want to do this through DIALOGUE.

The TERM "Caucasian" didn't come from them, it came from us.
The TERM "Caucasian" according to Nation of Islam theology means weak boned and weak blooded.

And you're correct to a certain extend that the term "Caucaian" doesn't originally define White people because "white" is more of a social status term than a term of accuracy.
Very few people are actually "White".
They are more pinkish or reddish and in many cases tannish.
But the term "white" has been established more for social status....especially here in the West.

"Caucasian" however is a racial term that covers the entire spectrum of that racial group we are refering too who's predominate origins are of the mountains of the Caucasus, despite their social status or nationality.

Just like today, the actress KIM KARDASHIAN and her children may be defined as AFRICAN AMERICAN but

I can see the children, but Kim Kardashian defined as an "African American"?????
First time I'm hearing (seeing) this!

Had it not been for the extensive history that comes from those two separate areas, I suppose it could be thought of as you say, but the history of these two areas becomes crazy intense and it became dominated by BLACK NEGROES, [Black and Brown African-type] people for hundreds of years. so I have to look at a map to be sure though, in what you say about 'one lying within the boundaries of the other'; I cant remember off hand.

I just know that the conflict between the civilizations of the Caucasus mountain areas, at times, clashed violently with the 'Negroes' of the civilizations in Central Asia, and there were more than one. I don't think they considered them to all be Central Asia.

I need to look at a map and references to see how the Altai Mountains are defined, Kwarazin is defined, Chorazin is defined, and etc. I can't remember.

You're speaking of the Colchans and other Black peoples who either already lived or were stationed in Central Asia to guard the Caucasians and keep them in their designated area.
Again, it's ALL Central Asia.....but different groups lived in different parts.
The Caucasians were concentrated (originally but eventually spread out) in the Caucasus mountains region but they were surrounded by other groups of people of color both Black and Brown in other regions of Central Asia and Europe (to their West).

The violent clashes often occured because many of the Black groups were military units sent to the region and assigned to keep the Caucasians inside those boundaries and from spilling out until their allotted time to leave.

On 3/22/2020 at 3:19 PM, Kareem said:

(origin of "white" people). I'll be back later tonight.

@Kareem Truth is vital to survival, imo.

We should try to figure this because of all the thousands of years of being attack on this issue of racism.

Thank you!

On 3/23/2020 at 8:37 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Well if you don't trust (or agree with) the information you get from historians about the 4000 B.C. time period....why should 2000 B.C. be any different?

@Pioneer1 Because the further up in time, the more certain stories about the past can be proven due to better record keeping, I suppose. 

There are some stories that I believe about the 4000s, Bc and way, way before due to art history and archeology, etc.

In our cases things are a little different.
There's a documented history of Caucasians living in caves and mountains for an extended period of time.....generations. There is no documented evidence of African people collectively making caves their homes. They may STORE things in caves, or RETREAT to caves for military or ritualistic purposes or even religious purposes...but no evidence of us as groups LIVING in caves and making them our abode.

Interesting! So now, I am thinking too, about the Ice Age, though.

I don't think Caucasians started RECORDING them until a couple hundred years ago.

Now see!-- There you go--taking credit away from Black people and giving to 'Caucasians'. 

Record keeping originated with Black people! -- Outside of the Cave 'art history' all over the world, it becomes proven that 

RECORDING was perfected by the Black man!

Likewise, the Black woman and man and our civilizations have been around millions of years.
Now if Caucasians just got around to recording it for THEIR records around 3500 BC, then they're late as hell....lol.

Okay, but where are the records then, of these Black  people of whom you say lived and recorded millions of years ago?

It was the Dravians (Blacks of Asian) of whom the Caucasians were bred from.

Okay, @Pioneer1I can understand you here, but still, the term 'Caucasian' also defined those 'Black' people too. 

Hopefully I can add more to this point soon.

And you're correct to a certain extend that the term "Caucaian" doesn't originally define White people

yes, thank you.

I can see the children, but Kim Kardashian defined as an "African American"?????
First time I'm hearing (seeing) this!

lol! Okay, I'm thinking 'Old World' here!

I'm thinking 'spiritual' too.

Long ago, if a person married into another culture, then they became apart of that culture, 

however, they could also be viewed as 'bi-cultural'.

The violent clashes often occured because many of the Black groups were military units sent to the region and assigned to keep the Caucasians inside those boundaries and from spilling out until their allotted time to leave.

okay, lol... NO comment for now. 

Okay, oh well, You know there are other art history of Pale Faces all over the world, even in the ancient Americas?

Chev

We should try to figure this because of all the thousands of years of being attack on this issue of racism.

Lol, well you don't have to try too hard because there are records of their origins available.

They were "bred" into existence from Dravidian type Black people through a process of selective breeding on an island that some may call "Atlantis".

Okay, but where are the records then, of these Black people of whom you say lived and recorded millions of years ago?

Many of them were stored in ancient libraries like the Library of Alexandria and Timbuktu and Babylon where they were either burned down or confiscated by Europeans invaders and hauled off to Rome where they sit in the Vatican under lock and key to this very day.

But the vast majority of ancient records about the trillions of years of history of this planet is in a place you may know or have heard of as the "Akashic Records".
Similar to how information is stored on the internet or the "cloud" but much more advanced.
Most people need a shaman or spiritual man/woman to access them.

The ancients knew that with this smart Caucasian running around trying to scan every square inch of the globe, putting precious information in material books wouldn't be the safest move to make...lol.

Okay, oh well, You know there are other art history of Pale Faces all over the world, even in the ancient Americas?

Ofcourse.
Ancient people all over the planet KNEW that the Caucasians were coming and their presence was prophecied and documnented in heiroglyphs all over the planet from Africa to Europe to the Americas to Australia.
Infact, according to NOI theology the coming of the Caucasian on the planet was predicted 9000 years BEFORE he even came ito existence.

Ok so you two @Chevdove and @Pioneer1 are breaking down the history in very comprehensive ways, with lots of details. There seem to be a lot of sticking points about dates/time periods and nomenclature. But otherwise there's some agreement here.

I admit I'm more of a recent history guy (1600-present) versus ancient like you two. I do consider myself a Biblical scholar, but as Pioneer alluded to, its not 100% factual. But from what I'm reading, the both of you seem to agree in the existence of "Black Dravidian Asians." Is that fair to say? If so then I need to read up some on this subject matter before I can comment further. The words black and Asian combined is weird in and of itself. I assume these people had kinky/nappy hair?

The second preliminary conclusion I'm getting, based on both of your comments, is that the Black Dravidians did in fact play a role in creating today's "Caucasians" aka white people? If not, correct me. Again I'll contribute more to this discussion once I learn more about our Dravidian cousins.

On 3/19/2020 at 8:06 PM, Pioneer1 said:

They are not original, meaning they didn't come into existence naturally. Is that what you're saying?

On 3/21/2020 at 11:41 AM, Chevdove said:

The term 'Caucasian' does not originally define white people

This is/was my position from the beginning. I always felt white people (Europeans) usurped the term "Caucasian" from the people of Georgia, Chechnya, Azerbaijan, etc. But this whole discussion even calls that into question. I believe Pioneer's position is that Arabs and Europeans are Caucasian. Make sense. Just more to wrap our heads around.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Kareem said:

This is/was my position from the beginning. I always felt white people (Europeans) usurped the term "Caucasian" from the people of Georgia, Chechnya, Azerbaijan, etc.

@Kareem Exactly! This term is usurped.

48 minutes ago, Kareem said:

But otherwise there's some agreement here.

Yes.

49 minutes ago, Kareem said:

the both of you seem to agree in the existence of "Black Dravidian Asians." Is that fair to say?

Oh yes. 

50 minutes ago, Kareem said:

The words black and Asian combined is weird in and of itself. I assume these people had kinky/nappy hair?

Again, I say, yes. 

On 3/25/2020 at 11:00 AM, Pioneer1 said:

hey were "bred" into existence from Dravidian type Black people through a process of selective breeding on an island that some may call "Atlantis".

LOL. @Pioneer1 No.

Most people need a shaman or spiritual man/woman to access them.

If they are not access, then it means nothing. If they cannot be cross referenced and apply to something concrete, then it means nothing.

so, the documented records of ancient civilizations begin with Blacl 'African-type' people that we can access today.

The ancients knew that with this smart Caucasian running around trying to scan every square inch of the globe, putting precious information in material books wouldn't be the safest move to make...lol.

Mute point @Pioneer1! White peole dominate the globe today! lol

Kareem

I admit I'm more of a recent history guy (1600-present) versus ancient like you two. I do consider myself a Biblical scholar, but as Pioneer alluded to, its not 100% factual. But from what I'm reading, the both of you seem to agree in the existence of "Black Dravidian Asians." Is that fair to say?

Yes sir.

If so then I need to read up some on this subject matter before I can comment further.

You can start with the history of the land now known as India and Pakistan.
In India, they are found mostly in the Tamil Nadu  or Bengal regions.
Keep in mind that originally these Black Asians were found ALL OVER Asia...not just India. But many of them were either killed off by the Caucasian invaders (Aryans, Persians, Babylonians, ect...) or mixed and bred away and the rest driven to that region and certain other spots, much like what happened to the Native Americans.

The words black and Asian combined is weird in and of itself. I assume these people had kinky/nappy hair?

No sir, unlike the kinky haired Africans.....the Asian Black race for the most part had straight hair with thin noses and lips....similar to the features of most of the Caucasians you see today.
Though one would be in error to say that their features are LIKE the Caucasian, lol.
It's more accurate to say that the Caucasian has features LIKE THEM because they were first and the Caucasians actually came FROM them.

Both the African and Dravidian are very dark (in come cases jet Black) but their features are still different and they are actually of different races.

Do you find black, Dravidian women hot? - GirlsAskGuys

The Dravidians | Black History & Culture  The Apricity Forum: A European Cultural Community

The second preliminary conclusion I'm getting, based on both of your comments, is that the Black Dravidians did in fact play a role in creating today's "Caucasians" aka white people?

Yes sir, THEY were the racial group that the Caucasians were bred from.
Not the African Black race.

They are not original, meaning they didn't come into existence naturally. Is that what you're saying?

No sir.
Albinism indeed is a result of nature, but Caucasians aren't albinos.

Caucasians were brought into existence through ARTIFICIAL or MAN-MADE means through a process of selective breeding.
Kind of like how one would breed a certain type of horse, or dog, or cat.
I'm not saying Caucasians are animals like those describe....just giving an example of how you produce a certain species by limiting reproduction to those of only a certain phenotype until you produce the desired result.

When you read in the bible "Let us MAKE man".....it's the Caucasian man  (Adam) they were talking about making.

This is/was my position from the beginning. I always felt white people (Europeans) usurped the term "Caucasian" from the people of Georgia, Chechnya, Azerbaijan, etc. But this whole discussion even calls that into question. I believe Pioneer's position is that Arabs and Europeans are Caucasian. Make sense. Just more to wrap our heads around.

The region is CURRENTLY called the Caucasus, but was it ALWAYS called the Caucasus?

According to NOI theology, the term "Caucasian" means weak boned and weak blooded.
These people were named this even BEFORE they were driven into that area and confined there for causing trouble among the original people.
Only AFTER the Caucasians arrive did it receive that name.

Me and my sister have gone round after round over this....lol.

I said  it like this.......
The original Greeks were Caucasian.
But the original inhabitants of the LAND CALLED Greece were Black people!

Now those two facts don't disagree with eachother and can EASILY be reconciled because all it simply means is that the Greeks were Caucasians long before they even brought their asses TO the land and NAMED it "Greece" after themselves!

And it's the same with the Caucasus.
It had a name BEFORE the Caucasians arrived and it became named AFTER them.

Further........

Just to clarify my position, the ORIGINAL ARABS were Caucasian....but the majority of Arabs today are mixed and vary from being Caucasian to Black and anywhere in between.
To be even clearer, similar to the Greek analogy.....the original people OF the LAND NOW CALLED ARABIA  were Black , but the original ARABS who invaded the land were Caucasians from the mountains.

Chev

LOL. @Pioneer1 No.

Now WAIT A MINUTE sis!
What do you mean "no"?

Don't just say "no" and then run down the hallway giggling, leaving me to wonder exactly what you're objecting to, lol.

If they are not access, then it means nothing. If they cannot be cross referenced and apply to something concrete, then it means nothing.

so, the documented records of ancient civilizations begin with Blacl 'African-type' people that we can access today.

Well the truth is the truth and always means "something" and is of some value (especially to those seeking it) even if it can't be documented or cross referenced.

If you're in severe pain and a lady comes along and give you a simple cure that works, will you refuse to acknowledge it or recommend it to others UNTIL she writes it down?

Our people come from a long and strong ORAL TRADITION where much of the knowledge was passed down from mouth to ear to mouth and committed to memory. There are African griots who can tell you the history of their tribe going back thousands of years, so don't play undocumented history too cheap.

Having said that, I can see how skeptical the average person would find it if asked to accept something as historically accurate if there is no physical evidence or documentation of it, so I do understand your point.

However, as I said earlier the fact that it MAY not be documented (or it maybe they ARE documented but those documents are hidden!)  doesn't negate the truth of it.

Remember, there are plenty of "documented lies".....lol.