Salawa (karma) in Vodun and it's ramification for maroons part 1

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Don't just say "no" and then run down the hallway giggling, leaving me to wonder exactly what you're objecting to, lol.

Okay, @Pioneer1 You are not backing this up by any source. Your 'Atlantis' statement has documentation and it does not even support what you write. okay.

Our people come from a long and strong ORAL TRADITION

. .. And again, that is why the continent of Africa has been completely [ie except for Ethiopia and Sierra Leone]

controlled by Europeans! LOL. 

You have to refer to script that can be confirmed.

doesn't negate the truth of it.

Yes it does, to any of the civilizations that controls you. 

Remember, there are plenty of "documented lies".....lol.

true and we need to continue to dispell these lies.

No sir, unlike the kinky haired Africans.....the Asian Black race for the most part had straight hair with thin noses and lips....similar to the features of most of the Caucasians you see today.

@Pioneer1 Those photos are no different than what you see in America, ancient America today and with some of my husbands relatives.

Some of his uncles have bone straight hair, and some have a little kink to they hair texture--- Yes, within the same family.

And yes, on my side of the family too, some of my relative, such as my sister, shows those same dynamics of hair type!!!

One of my sisters has very, very black hair and it does not kink at all!!!

My Great grandfather was from India, when it was called Pakistan!!!

Those people from India intermixed with ethiopians very early in time. 

My mother's hair is very, very black [or was] now, it white, silver white.

One of my aunt's has bone straight hair, like her mother, my grandmother.

My father-in-law was very fair skinned but his brother was really dark, almost black skinned. And, they know their male lineage and are not from India.

Photos mean nothing.

Those photos are similar to people of Ethiopia too. Dravidians are no different than any other dark race of people as the scientiest conclude on the BASAL-A [ADAM] YDNA--OUT OF AFRICA RESEARCH.

All malefactors with a viable y-dna stem from ONE SOURCE--a malefactor out of africa. period.

@Kareem As I shared in another link with Troy, the only other Y-DNA outside of the origin of the African man, 

is expressed as an INTERSEXED. The male, 'viable y-dna' linked to Africa is very stable and it does NOT recombine.

This is why it is so easy to test and verify those paternity test with such accuracy. 

Chev

Your 'Atlantis' statement has documentation and it does not even support what you write. okay.

I'll admit that I personally don't have any documentation for what I said however why do you say it doesn't support what I write?

I never said Caucasians were made IN the Caucasus mountains.
I've been maintaining through out this conversation that they were DRIVEN into the Caucasus mountains and confined there. But their being brought into existence or "bred" from the Dravidians took place in ANOTHER place.
The Nation of Islam says this breeding process took place on an island in the Mediterranian.
If you study the writings of anient Greece and Kemet the priests of Kemet tell the Greeks (Caucasians) of their origins on an island.

And again, that is why the continent of Africa has been completely [ie except for Ethiopia and Sierra Leone] controlled by Europeans! LOL.

You have to refer to script that can be confirmed.

I agree we should document ESTABLISHED FACTS and not simply rely on word of mouth transmission of important matters; however I'm not sure if this is the only or even the major reasons for African colonization.

Yes it does, to any of the civilizations that controls you.

Chev, come on now.
Whether or not something is documented DOES NOT eliminate or negate the fact that it didn't happen or doesn't exist...lol.
It just means you'll have a harder time trying to PROVE it to many people.

I used to live in Georgia.
That is a FACT whether I have documentation to verify this fact or not.
The fact that I don't have a driver's license or utility bill from my residence in Georgia to PROVE that I used to live there doesn't negate this fact.

Those photos are no different than what you see in America, ancient America today and with some of my husbands relatives.

Some of his uncles have bone straight hair, and some have a little kink to they hair texture--- Yes, within the same family.

And yes, on my side of the family too, some of my relative, such as my sister, shows those same dynamics of hair type!!!

One of my sisters has very, very black hair and it does not kink at all!!!

You said these photos are no different than what you see in America today, but I must take issue with this statement for several reasons:

1. TODAY there are a lot of immigrants from India so yes you're likely to see Dravidians with dark skin and straight hair walking down the street, but only after they MOVED here from Asia.

2. Many of the very dark skinned people you see in the United States with straight hair actually STRAIGHTENED their hair out with hot combs and relaxers. If they are of African descent, mostly likely it's not naturally that straight.

3. Many Africans both here AND abroad are not "pure Africans" but MIXED with Asian and European and they may be born with the dark African skin but depending on their genetics their hair may come out bone straight. Just like others may come out light skinned with kinky hair....it's a matter of the genetic lottery.

You seem to be picking out a few EXCEPTIONS and pointing to them as example of how Africans also have keen features and straight hair when in fact that isn't the usual case. Those type of Africans are in the minority as compared to the vast majority of Africans who have dark skin, broader featurs, and kinky hair.

Photos mean nothing.

Haven't you heard the old saying "a picture is worth a thousand words"...lol...?

I just posted the photos as examples, but if you don't believe them you can go to India or any Indian neighborhood in the United States and SEE FOR YOURSELF the millions of dark skinned "Black" Asians with straight hair.

Those photos are similar to people of Ethiopia too.

But most Ethiopians aren't pure African; they are HEAVILY MIXED with Caucasian (Persians, Greeks, Arabs, Assyrians, ect....) from times past.

On 4/1/2020 at 10:53 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Haven't you heard the old saying "a picture is worth a thousand words"...lol...?

Oh yes, I agree, but still it needs to be within context. 

SEE FOR YOURSELF the millions of dark skinned "Black" Asians with straight hair.

Yes, again, my relative has this trait! Well, and my Great-grandfather was from Pakistan when it was still a part of India. 

Also, a Pastor years back came from Trinidad and Tobago, his wife was almost black skinned and she and one of her daughters had

bone straight hair. The pastor had a tight afro and blue eyes. 

So, I understand about India, Australia and again, some Native American tribes like the Cheyenne have this trait that is

dominant part of their populations.

I the Pow wows I have been to, these natives are like--BLACK!!!-- this  Virginian tribe, Man! I couldn't believe it! They were much darker than me and bone straight hair.  

But most Ethiopians aren't pure African; they are HEAVILY MIXED with Caucasian (Persians, Greeks, Arabs, Assyrians, ect....) from times past.

True, but they are still mostly Nappy headed AFricans though. Just like the late Haile Selassie

only after they MOVED here from Asia.

@Pioneer1 I am telling you this is NOT true! I have done research. 

The Cheyenne natives look like this too--Chief Black Kettle and etc. They appear to be black skinned and have

bone straight hair. This was a part of ancient America as well, but did they come from India or the Caucasus Mountains or ?

I agree with you in that--way back when-- they probably did! 

Ancient people of India, whether Dravidian or not, many of them were Black skinned or brown skinned and they had nappy hair 

or bone straight hair. So, you need to put what you are referring to some kind of context in order to understand the origin.

The Dravidians you speak of, are reported to worship a Mother Goddess and I think this is important in understanding their origins

and who they intermixed with, especially regarding your statement about Caucasians. 

Chev, come on now.
Whether or not something is documented DOES NOT eliminate or negate the fact that it didn't happen or doesn't exist...lol.
It just means you'll have a harder time trying to PROVE it to many people.

Yes absolutely. I agree. 

I agree we should document ESTABLISHED FACTS and not simply rely on word of mouth transmission of important matters; however I'm not sure if this is the only or even the major reasons for African colonization.

African colonization, as you are addressing, happened for many reasons but, I am saying that, script has been severely manipulated and this is one factor that led to how AFrican people became deceived and then eventually controlled by the Western Civilization.   

PIoneer, yes, all of the ancient Black Afican civilizations were overthrown and based on my research, one of the key factors had to do with their script being manipulated by foreign people that they intermixed with! 

...their being brought into existence or "bred" from the Dravidians took place in ANOTHER place.
The Nation of Islam says this breeding process took place on an island in the Mediterranian.
If you study the writings of anient Greece and Kemet the priests of Kemet tell the Greeks (Caucasians) of their origins on an island

"... took place in ANOTHER place."

What other place?

why do you say it doesn't support what I write?

There are many 'European' myths about Atlantis and THE GREEK ISLES and part of this is deliberate with their rendition of GONDWANALAND, a time when India became a subcontinent. However, the Kemet scripts do NOT support this confusion. their accounts of the White GREEKS of ancient MYECENAE is well dated! 

The myth of Atlantis is varied but many place this legend somewhere in the ATLANTIC OCEAN region and not the Mediterranean.

Now, I am basing this on a cross reference with Black Afican ancient history and Kemet. 

Way before the 'White Greeks' became defined, this earth was NOT split and there were NO ISLANDS and NO Indian Subcontinent!!!

So, by the time that the DRAVIDIANS are dated to be a culture, the earth did split!!!

The ancient Pre-Greek world existed when the earth was one mass, but White Greek people and the Dravidians became scripted

around the 2000 BC mark. The earth split at some point around around the 2000 BC time period and this can be seen in ancient Kemet text with regard to context in how they interacted with Minoa and Europe and etc. 

Prior to this time period 2000 BC, there were many White or fair skinned people though, but the earth was one mass.   

The myth of ATlantis stems from another time period when the earth split again!

The Greek civilization marked by CRETE was another time that the earths split.

The EXPLOSION of THERA marks this Atlantis myth of which was about 1600s BC!

So, it was about a 400 years time difference in both of these accounts of 'the formation of the Greek Isles' and then 'Atlantis'.

The Dravidians are being correlated to ancient Iranians etc.

So, it's difficult to mark the Dravidians based on how this western world has debauched script with their myths.

At the moment I am trying to teach myself Sanskrit and I have a feeling that there may be some connections to the Egyptians and the Indians. Both Alphabets seemed to be different than most languages that have letters in their alphabets vs symbol sets. Also their mythology is less linear or perhaps there is a stronger connection to Astrology. Since both civilisations built structures to measure the heavens.

Although I am quite familiar with Greek Roman Mythology. I am less familiar with Indian Egyptian and Native American fables. Which all seem a bit more philosophical or to impart lessons like folklore and pepper ways to live. Whereas Greek/Roman mythology send more explanatory and more biographical.

Although that may be a function of my friendship with two Hindu Astrologers. 

• Like 1

Chev

Also, a Pastor years back came from Trinidad and Tobago, his wife was almost black skinned and she and one of her daughters had bone straight hair.

This could be because there are a LOT of East Indians (Dravidians) in Trinidad, Tobago, and Guyana South America!
The English brought them in to be slaves and work the land along with the Africans and a lot of people don't know this.
Many of those dark skinned people in South America and places like Trinidad are actually not African descent but Indian descent.

The British enslaved both Africans AND Indians.

I the Pow wows I have been to, these natives are like--BLACK!!!-- this Virginian tribe, Man! I couldn't believe it! They were much darker than me and bone straight hair.

There are 2 reasons for this:

1. Black people have been coming to the Americas for CENTURIES before Columbus and many Africans were already here mixing in with the Indians, so ofcourse you will see some people who are predominately Indian with African traits among them. This existed centuries before Columbus. But that doesn't mean that Native Americans are Black. It simply means they have trace amounts of Black (African) Ancestry from those Africans who had been coming over for centuries.

2. Most people aren't used to seeing REAL Native Americans.
Most REAL Native Americans (meaning those not mixed with Caucasians) are DARK BROWN in color; not tan or yellow or pale or even light brown.

Rare, Old Photos of Native American Women and Children | Native ...Reference Volumes on Native American Tribes | Washington ...
They are DARK BROWN with bone straight hair and most are that way without a drop of African ancestry in them!

The problem is people are so used to seeing THIS type of "Indian".......
Native Americans Take PowerAmerican Indian and Alaska Native (AI/AN) Youth | Youth.gov

most of whom have a ton of Caucasian ancestry in them and look nothing like the real ones.  So when people finally see a REAL Indian they wanna call them Black.
It's like looking at Michael Jackson and Prince and thinking THEY are what "Black people" look like just because they identify as Black.

No sister, the REAL Native Americans are dark brown in color NATURALLY without having any African ancestry. Some do have African ancestry....but even those who don't are naturally dark brown with bone straight hair.

Ancient people of India, whether Dravidian or not, many of them were Black skinned or brown skinned and they had nappy hair or bone straight hair.

Yes, their hair was MOSTLY straight but they did have SOME (a tiny minority) with kinky hair.
Just like you have some Caucasians with kinky hair.
Most of them have straight hair but some....even unmixed ones....have curly and even kinky hair. No group is 100% of anything.

The Dravidians you speak of, are reported to worship a Mother Goddess and I think this is important in understanding their origins and who they intermixed with, especially regarding your statement about Caucasians.

Are you talking about Kali?
In the pre-vedic religion of ancien Indian they worshiped multiple gods and godesses.

As far as who they are mixed with.....
Most Dravidians today are mixed with the Caucasian Aryans who invaded that land thousands of years ago.  Just like most so-called Black Americans are mixed with Caucasians.

What other place?

According to NOI theology, they were "made" on the island of Patmos or Pelan which sits in the Mediterranian sea.
According to the Bible John of Revelations had his visions there on that island.

The Dravidians are being correlated to ancient Iranians etc.

True
But I'd rather call them the "Elamites".

The Elamites and Sumerians were Black and were in that land before the Iranians/Persians invaded from the north.

Del

At the moment I am trying to teach myself Sanskrit and I have a feeling that there may be some connections to the Egyptians and the Indians.

There are some connections.
Sanskrit in it's written form has been heavily influenced by Arabic, but the original Sanskrit in it's oral form is a very precise language.
It's the language of northern India and according to common history it was introduced to Indian by the Aryans (Caucasians) who invaded the land thousands of years ago.

Although that may be a function of my friendship with two Hindu Astrologers.

You should study SOUTH Indian (Dravidian based) Astrology because it's more accurate and much older.

Del

Yeah I remember you making a prediction, but remind me again as to EXACTLY what the prediction was so I can respond to it. I can tell you now that I didn't stop working in December.

Given the fact that I didn't go to college, I don't care too much for digging up references to back up everything I say. I know it makes things look more credible, but it seems to take away from the "flow" if you know what I mean. But as for the reasons for my statements:

Ancient India was originally inhabited by Black Asians called Dravidians but a group of Caucasians called Aryans invaded the land and enslaved some of them, killed some of them, and drove the others south into southern India.
The Black Dravidians had many languages AND writing systems; but the Aryan Caucasians had only one...Sanscrit. And it was only ORAL and not written down. It didn't have a written form until the Persians and Arabs invaded India and then the Aryans adopted the Persian/Arabic alphabets and writing system to represent Sanscrit.

South Indian Astrology is much older because the society itself is much older. Again, the southern Indians are the Black Dravidians who were driven out of the north by the Caucasian Aryans. While the Aryans of northern India can't trace their history beyond 6,000 years ago the Black Dravidians are MILLIONS if not BILLIONS of years old and they say this in their ancient writings. They've been studying the stars and planets for millions if not billions of years and this makes them more accurate.

I mentioned to you before in another thread about the Naadi palm leaves. You should do some research on them and how accurate they are.  Much of the history and FUTURE of this planet was already written thousands of years ago.

I try to read a bit and I heard of the leaves from a former boss who was from India. 

There is no benefit to me to research something, that is inaccessible. Instead of following I am developing my own system. 

Which is preferable than following a system that is not mine. This is what happens with some Practioners. At some point your craft speaks to you if you are devoted 

On 4/13/2020 at 3:10 PM, Pioneer1 said:

This could be because there are a LOT of East Indians (Dravidians) in Trinidad, Tobago,

@Pioneer1 Absolutely not! The pastor is originally from Australia NOT East India. Both he and his wife look like Aboriginal Australians.

Most REAL Native Americans (meaning those not mixed with Caucasians) are DARK BROWN in color; not tan or yellow or pale or even light brown.

No way. The Paleo-Indians are not dark brown.

No sister, the REAL Native Americans are dark brown in color NATURALLY without having any African ancestry.

WOW. No way. Anyone can see how both Africa, North and South America fit like a puzzle before this earth split. 

Pioneer, you are so wrong. Native/Ancient American 'Indians' were definitely of AFRICAN-TYPED descent--by the millions!

You thinking from an Americanized format-brainwashed because that is what you are trained to believe.

From CHAMBRAZIL, 'Brazil' to the Zuni, to the Olmecas, to the millions of Athabascans .... the African presence in 

both North America and South America goes back for thousands of years, but yes, the straight haired pale faced and

brown faced natives go back much farther than the African-typed as far as records reveal. 

You are way off.

Most Dravidians today

No, NOT talking about Dravidians today. 

According to NOI theology, they were "made" on the island of Patmos ...

What date!? That island is ancient Pre-Greek Shem. Dravidians are not Semitic.

True
But I'd rather call them the "Elamites".

The Elamites and Sumerians were Black and were in that land before the Iranians/Persians invaded from the north.

Oh no. You are defining the Dravidians as having straight hair and dark brown. The Elamites [Original] and Sumerians are 

defined in script as being ETHIOPIANS; THAT IS BLACK SKIN and Nappy hair.

Elamites are not Iranians, you are right. Dravidians are not defined as being Elamites at all. 

t's the language of northern India and according to common history it was introduced to Indian by the Aryans (Caucasians) who invaded the land thousands of years ago.

LOL. So the Caucasians-Aryans had script!!! 

Pioneer! Wow. 

21 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

but the Aryan Caucasians had only one...Sanscrit.

No. @Pioneer1 Modern books agree that SANSKRIT [ie Samskrit] came from SUMERIA--Cuneiform script]

You give 'White' Caucasians too much credit. Is it too much for you to believe that Black African-typed people could have

been the foundation for script?

21 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

It didn't have a written form until the Persians and Arabs invaded India and then the Aryans adopted the Persian/Arabic alphabets and writing system to represent Sanscrit.

NO WAY. The Persian script is based on Old Phoenician script that they had developed from the Hebrew Israelites. Prior to this the more early form of Persian script also came from the ancient Cuneiform script of the Sumerians. The Aramaic script too stems from the Old Phoenician script.