Jump to content
Azacotogan

Salawa (karma) in Vodun and it's ramification for maroons part 1

Recommended Posts

The concept of Salawa and its ramifications for Maroons/ how it creates Maroons
 
Part 1 will focus on defining salawa and its function
 
This Aja word has no direct translation to english but it references, among a number of things, the ramifications of living or not living in accord with Divine Law, what we call in Vodun, Gbesu. Many people are familiar with this concept, often times through the hindu terminology of "karma."
 
Salawa isn't good or bad in itself per se, it simply is. It is more or less the effect of human activity. So there is individual, family, clan and finally national salawa that must be accounted for in all aspects of life and planning. But first you must assess your individual, family, clan and national salawa. How does one do that?
 
At Ganlodo, being a Xotome rooted in Vodun and Isese, we utilize the spiritual building blocks of Aja of and Yoruba culture respectively. The most powerful building blocks used to assess salawa is divination through Fa/Ifa. In particular, the Axosu is trained in the Ipile Fa (roots reading) system, and this system has been proven to be an integral part of developing a clear understanding of all degrees of salawa that an individual possesses. I will post the link to a video done by Ayinon explaining what roots readings can do for New Afrikans and why they are so powerful. Another important building block is one's Zoto reading. This divination provides one with the identity of the ancestor who has worked the hardest in the ancestral realm for that individual and watches closest over that individual. They are assigned by Mawu Lisa (the creator) and in some cases, the current individual getting their Zoto Fa, is a reincarnation of their Zoto. One may ask how that works but that is a little outside of the scope of what we are discussing here. Zoto Fa readings will provide the individual with this ancestor's life story, possible unfulfilled destiny info, and ways to get this ancestor back on track in the ancestral realm. But in regards to salawa, the individual becomes aware through this reading and their roots reading of certain actions that this or/and other ancestors may have taken to "setback" the family, clan and nation through their behavior from a salawa perspective. It will also highlight ways said ancestor contributed positively to lineage salawa.
 
To put this in perspective, let's say 200 years ago, I have an ancestor who engaged in certain negative behavior, not only socially but spiritually. Their actions set in motion a chain of events in the physical world but also the spiritual realms as well. So because of the reading I am equipped with information that will allow me to not only be knowledgeable of what happened, but also identify some of  the root causes of relationship problems, for example. I inherited a certain salawa that made successful relationships almost an impossibility, but I had no idea! Now I know what the situation is and I also know what to do about it. Ideally this newfound information would facilitate a change in my overall thinking but I'll also receive spiritual steps to address it as well. Often elevation and appeasement must be done for certain ancestors, among other things.
 
So this is an example of how we inherit family, clan and national salawa. This is on top of our own behavior and how it will impact our selves, family, clan and nation. Given the overall significance of that this places on our actions, this one may be far more thoughtful about what they do and say so as not to create unnecessary complications in our lives. 
 
Part two will focus on the connection to maroonage.
 
Azacotogan Fajise Syenxwe of Ganlodo Kilombonu Xotome 
 
Here is the link to Axosu Agelogbagan Agbovi I explaining Ipile Fa (roots readings)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Thank you for this information.

I have a couple questions:

1. Have YOU actually visited the ancestral or spiritual realms, and if so can you describe some of those experiences in great detail?

2. You talk about family and national Salawa.....
Do you think it's fair or just for a person to have to answer for and possibly pay for the negative behavior of someone else who happened to be in their family or nation?

For example, say a man was married but routinely cheated on his wife and abused her having fun sex with many many women and beat his wife and took her money whenever he liked and he lived to be 80 then died of a heart attack.
Is it fair that one of his sons or grandsons or someone 200 years later pay the price for HIS misdeeds when he apparently got to have his fun and died a quick death?

Say what you will about the Caucasian (White man) but as wicked as he is, in his court systems it is believed that if YOU commit a crime then YOU will do the time....not your kids or grand kids or cousins.....but YOU.
So again, is is justice for SOMEONE ELSE to pay for the sins or crimes or misdeeds of another?


Not only do I hope you answer my questions but I hope you will NOT be like many people who just pop up on this site, drop a few interesting posts, and then disappear not to be heard from again leaving one to wonder why in the world they bothered to register and post to begin with....lol.   I hope you stay for a while and engage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Azacotogan much appreciated will watch the link when I have some quiet time. My astrology teacher was into this as well. He talked about the forces. Some of his family said I had connection with a cigar smoking power. 

@Pioneer1if you can inherit your genetics and wealth why not karma: the Kennedy's.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:


Thank you for this information.

I have a couple questions:

1. Have YOU actually visited the ancestral or spiritual realms, and if so can you describe some of those experiences in great detail?

2. You talk about family and national Salawa.....
Do you think it's fair or just for a person to have to answer for and possibly pay for the negative behavior of someone else who happened to be in their family or nation?

For example, say a man was married but routinely cheated on his wife and abused her having fun sex with many many women and beat his wife and took her money whenever he liked and he lived to be 80 then died of a heart attack.
Is it fair that one of his sons or grandsons or someone 200 years later pay the price for HIS misdeeds when he apparently got to have his fun and died a quick death?

Say what you will about the Caucasian (White man) but as wicked as he is, in his court systems it is believed that if YOU commit a crime then YOU will do the time....not your kids or grand kids or cousins.....but YOU.
So again, is is justice for SOMEONE ELSE to pay for the sins or crimes or misdeeds of another?


Not only do I hope you answer my questions but I hope you will NOT be like many people who just pop up on this site, drop a few interesting posts, and then disappear not to be heard from again leaving one to wonder why in the world they bothered to register and post to begin with....lol.   I hope you stay for a while and engage.

To keep it short and to the point, and to make it clear, I posted what I did not for the purpose of legitimizing African spirituality for those who may be skeptical of it for whatever reason. It is for those who are actually interested in learning about Vodun. Not sure where you are in your journey but your first question is, interesting. Maybe you don't even see why it's odd, I'm not sure.

 

Your first question can't be answered  according to the nature of the realms you're asking about, aside from it being an obvious attempt to undermine the information related, but I will say this: any experience I have had with those realms, why would I relay that to someone who off the bat is skeptical of the concepts and thinks I owe them an explanation on whether or not I've "been to those realms." That would be an attempt to validate Vodun and African reality to someone who clearly questions it. I'm sorry but I don't do that. I don't have to prove anything to you. Either the information makes sense to you or it doesn't. But I'll say this in short, in Vodun and all other African spiritual traditions that I'm familiar with, interacting with the different realms spirit on a personal level is essential, necessary and a given when living the lifestyle. 

 

Another thing that is odd is that you use the caucasian court system as a premise for trying to challenge the legitimacy of the concept of salawa. There's like a hundred things wrong with that logic. 

 

On a philosophical level though, a couple of your questions are legit. With regard to your example about the grandfather, if he was disrespectful of his family, body and soul, when he reincarnates later down the road he will face tougher circumstances from birth because of his poor choices in his previous life. So there is always accountability. No one gets a free pass. That is one of the reasons I said in my initial post that in Vodun our CHARACTER is of utmost importance because we cannot go around leaving a wake of destruction and not have to atone for this next time around or avoid bringing shame and ruin to our families. So this is one of the ways that murderers, rapists, pedophiles, people who do negative spiritual work for the highest bidder, are all held accountable and face justice. They may appear in some cases to get away with it by committing suicide, never being caught kwk, but in reality they don't. I'm sure you've heard of families being ruined because of the actions of one member of the family; it happens right here on the physical plane so is it so hard to see that these things happen within the span of generations? That's salawa in one manifestation. 

 

But as far as his descendants "paying" for his misdeeds, based on the examples you gave those actions would do little to negatively affect lineage salawa. They would affect his soul and personal salawa more than anything. Things that would contribute more toward lineage salawa would be things like, murder, rape, doing wicked spiritual acts against others, selling out the culture, trying to sell Africans as property to other people (a major taboo), things like that. 

 

 

 

 

 

12 minutes ago, Delano said:

@Azacotogan much appreciated will watch the link when I have some quiet time. My astrology teacher was into this as well. He talked about the forces. Some of his family said I had connection with a cigar smoking power. 

@Pioneer1if you can inherit your genetics and wealth why not karma: the Kennedy's.

@Delano Thanks for replying brother. Not sure what to make of what your astrology teacher told you. I do know that most of those astrology systems are based in caucasian ideology and when used they can be wildly dangerous and inaccurate with relation to African people using them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Pioneer1 Oh, I did forget to add that, regarding the fairness of it all, the way it is looked at is that we must take care to not negatively disturb our lineage salawa. So the focus is on CHARACTER as the CAUSE and not lack of character as the effect. We focus on living in order so that we don't harm our descendants with our selfish ways. Once again you've seen examples of how things that happen to or are caused by ancestors affect the descendants. We, as I'm sure you know, still carry the effects of the captivity (slave) trade with us and it reflected in our behavior today, even though none of us experienced that directly. Is that fair? See what I'm saying? You're not asking the right question. Whether or not it's fair is irrelevant because this is SIMPLY A COSMIC LAW. You can choose to concern yourself with its "fairness" or you can control what you can control and add goodness to your lineage both on ayi (earth) and in Yetome (one aspect of the spirit realm).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Delano


if you can inherit your genetics and wealth why not karma: the Kennedy's.


You probably can, I don't know for sure.
But I have a hard time believing this is the case UNLESS you are just a reincarnation of your ancestors.

Furthermore, if this is controled by a Superior Power or THE SUPREME POWER then it seems to me that karma would be more than something you "inherit" from another but an actual sentence or judgement rendered by an Intelligent Being with the power to put it on or take it off.

The genes responsible for heredity has very little intelligence, free will, and ability to discrimninate in it's actions as compared to the Intelligent Being or Beings authorized to distribute karma.
So I would expect more discretion when karma is being delivered.

As far as the Kennedy's.......
You can't make that determination looking at a few negative incidents in the Kennedy family.
If we really wanted to measure the amount of Karma flowing through the Kennedy lineage we would have to examine the ENTIRE life of Josesph Kennedy as well as the ENTIRE life of all of his children and grandchildren and then access how much of what he did has influenced how much of what happened to them.  That's a more scientific way.  But we shouldn't just guess and assume this and that happened because of Karma.

It's like a man who shovels snow for the elderly and gives charity to the poor; everyone who knows him says he's a good man.  But because he crossed the street without looking properly and got hit by a car.....some STRANGER watching it and don't know shit about him will point the finger and claim that his getting hit was "karma" for him not paying attention.


 

 

 


Azacotogan

Thank you for your reply.

 

To keep it short and to the point, and to make it clear, I posted what I did not for the purpose of legitimizing African spirituality for those who may be skeptical of it for whatever reason. It is for those who are actually interested in learning about Vodun. Not sure where you are in your journey but your first question is, interesting. Maybe you don't even see why it's odd, I'm not sure.

Your first question can't be answered according to the nature of the realms you're asking about, aside from it being an obvious attempt to undermine the information related, but I will say this: any experience I have had with those realms, why would I relay that to someone who off the bat is skeptical of the concepts and thinks I owe them an explanation on whether or not I've "been to those realms." That would be an attempt to validate Vodun and African reality to someone who clearly questions it. I'm sorry but I don't do that. I don't have to prove anything to you. Either the information makes sense to you or it doesn't. But I'll say this in short, in Vodun and all other African spiritual traditions that I'm familiar with, interacting with the different realms spirit on a personal level is essential, necessary and a given when living the lifestyle.


Azacotogan.....
With all due respect, stop being accusatory and paranoid.
You shouldn't accuse others of being "skeptical" or trying to undermine the information your sharing unless you have PROOF or STRONG EVIDENCE that this is the case and the questions that I asked DO NOT qualify for either.

I'm not sure of your background, but keep in mind that when you're dealing with OTHER Black people (smile) that same strength and rebellious nature that starts burning in YOU that makes you want to fight that Blac man who gets in your face and questions your info is also burning in that same Black man who is in your face. And unlike Caucasians who will apologize to you and calm you down just to get more information out of you, getting defensive and accusatory on another African usually inspires him to fight you and display his strength and courage and pretty soon both sides will be going at eachother and with little productivity to show for it.

We (the Black man) were created in TRUTH and the way to deal with eachother is in TRUTH.
You shut another Black man up NOT be acussing him of being skeptical or trying to undermine you but by presenting your information so game-tight and irrefutable that he has no choice but to either concede and accept it or leave the community out of humiliation.

So now......


Again, have YOU experienced visiting other realms and being with the ancestors and if so can you describe some of those experience in detail?


 

 

 


Things that would contribute more toward lineage salawa would be things like, murder, rape, doing wicked spiritual acts against others, selling out the culture, trying to sell Africans as property to other people (a major taboo), things like that.


To be clear......
Does this mean that if a group of men conspired to sell people as slaves or murder an entire village that somewhere down the line some of their DESCENDANTS will pay the price for what THEY did?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Pioneer1Not accusatory nor paranoid. You can't cause paranoia within me. What you don't seem to see is that if I have to "provide evidence" of African concepts to an "African" then it is already a lost proposition. Period. Like I said, if this info doesn't make sense to you so be it. Someone who is looking to learn can't make the person they are asking questions of paranoid in a situation like this. I calmly explained why I won't engage you on that level. That's all. And it's in part, for the above reason. 

 

I am an African, not black, as you called yourself. There's HUGE difference from a psychological perspective. For those who are not actively living African culture, to think that those of use that are must meet the criteria of proving themselves to those who don't is totally backwards. Because for those of us who still have yet to find true African culture, and live it on a day to day basis, they often times have yet to innerstand that difference. The proof you are talking about comes from actually LIVING the culture and no other way. It's as simple as that. 

 

So now,  again I don't answer questions like that from those who claim to be trying to learn. It doesn't work that way. But it's clear now you're not going to get it. So I'll move on.

 

1 hour ago, Azacotogan said:

@Pioneer1 Oh, I did forget to add that, regarding the fairness of it all, the way it is looked at is that we must take care to not negatively disturb our lineage salawa. So the focus is on CHARACTER as the CAUSE and not lack of character as the effect. We focus on living in order so that we don't harm our descendants with our selfish ways. Once again you've seen examples of how things that happen to or are caused by ancestors affect the descendants. We, as I'm sure you know, still carry the effects of the captivity (slave) trade with us and it reflected in our behavior today, even though none of us experienced that directly. Is that fair? See what I'm saying? You're not asking the right question. Whether or not it's fair is irrelevant because this is SIMPLY A COSMIC LAW. You can choose to concern yourself with its "fairness" or you can control what you can control and add goodness to your lineage both on ayi (earth) and in Yetome (one aspect of the spirit realm).

^^^^^^^^

Your last question was already answered in my first answer to you. You just asked it a different way. The above is my answer to that. 

59 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Furthermore, if this is controled by a Superior Power or THE SUPREME POWER then it seems to me that karma would be more than something you "inherit" from another but an actual sentence or judgement rendered by an Intelligent Being with the power to put it on or take it off.

There is a difference between karma and salawa. First and most obvious is that salawa is west African and existed long before the concept of karma even came into existence. Karma could be looked at as a weak shell that attempts to replicate an ancient African concept. I used karma as a reference because most have a general idea of it but not because the two are parallel. That's why I say salawa throughout my post and not karma. Your characterization of what we call Mawu Lisa in Vodun is far different from how that cosmology actually works. Putting it on and taking it off, nah, in Vodun it doesn't work like that. 

 

59 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

The genes responsible for heredity has very little intelligence, free will, and ability to discrimninate in it's actions as compared to the Intelligent Being or Beings authorized to distribute karma.
So I would expect more discretion when karma is being delivered.

Where are you getting information from? There is no African culture that I know of that has this stance on these things. It certainly isn't like that in Vodun. You are just speculating. There is so much more to these things in Vodun but you write as though you have it all figured out. Smh. But you are focusing on karma. The article is about salawa.

 

59 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

We (the Black man) were created in TRUTH and the way to deal with eachother is in TRUTH.
You shut another Black man up NOT be acussing him of being skeptical or trying to undermine you but by presenting your information so game-tight and irrefutable that he has no choice but to either concede and accept it or leave the community out of humiliation.

What are you talking about? I'm not shutting you up. Go back and read why I said I wouldn't answer that one question. I answered several of your others. You think that I have to share certain experiences I've had with you as strong evidence that what I'm saying is correct? Are you serious? That's your criteria? That could easily be made up. I could tell you anything and you would have no way of truly knowing if what I'm telling you is the truth. So for someone who is secure in their being, as an AFRICAN and NOT a black man, the information given would be enough to make sense of it or not.

 

59 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

It's like a man who shovels snow for the elderly and gives charity to the poor; everyone who knows him says he's a good man.  But because he crossed the street without looking properly and got hit by a car.....some STRANGER watching it and don't know shit about him will point the finger and claim that his getting hit was "karma" for him not paying attention.

Maybe that is indeed how karma works, but it's not how salawa works. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Azacotogan said:

Not sure what to make of what your astrology teacher told you. I do know that most of those astrology systems are based in caucasian ideology and when used they can be wildly dangerous and inaccurate with relation to African people using them. 

I am accustomed to people dismissing or believing in it without any real exposure. You're uncertainty is counter indicated by the your following statement. Based upon the caucasian influence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Delano said:

I am accustomed to people dismissing or believing in it without any real exposure. You're uncertainty is counter indicated by the your following statement. Based upon the caucasian influence.

I used to study many of the systems that people commonly referred to as astrology, but since that is a rather vague term, when you say astrology what in particular are you referring to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Azacotogan you have studied it and found it lacking. There's nothing for me to add. Since the word is self explanatory plus any contemporary definition provides clarification.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Delano said:

@Azacotogan you have studied it and found it lacking. There's nothing for me to add. Since the word is self explanatory plus any contemporary definition provides clarification.

It's actually not self explanatory because as I said there are many branches of astrology. But I definitely found it lacking since the word itself is non African and so are all the manifestations of it. That was enough for me as a maroon. I was simply curious about which aspect you were dealing with but since you don't seem to want to go into that no problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You studied Astrology and couldn't work it, because of its caucasian influence or some other reason. There's nothing for me to say. I have discussed Astrology and the occult in the past. This thread is your forum for your expositions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Delano said:

It could be that Afro-Americans are more American than African. 

What could be? Not clear what you're referring to but in general if an African refers to themselves as any kind of american then caucasians have succeeded in conquering their Ori.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Azacotogan welcome to the forum.

 

2 hours ago, Azacotogan said:

African refers to themselves as any kind of american then caucasians have succeeded in conquering their Ori.

 

That ship sailed long ago. All we can do is try to reclaim was was lost, but this is very difficult. Culturally ADOS, FBA, whatever you wanna call the descendants of enslaved Africans in America, are so different we are at often at odds with each other.

 

Amazingly, we still collectively embrace everything our oppressor creates at the expense of what we have ccreated.

 

All the Black people on Twitter proclaiming Black independence and empowerment are a joke, for they only serve to elevate Twitter.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@TroyIndeed. For many of our people yes that conquering is very much a reality. The facts you outlined are partially why we do what we do at Ganlodo. It's part of our mission. So I'll continue to be on here and other platforms showing our people it's ok to embrace your own ancestral culture. It's ok to reclaim our birthright and fix whatever issues may exist in the culture instead of ignoring them. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a look at your page , I am disqualified membership based on the criteria listed on your website @Azacotogan.

 

 

Thus, It should be stated that Gànlɔdó is heterosexual-Afrikan/”Black” only monarchy. We do not entertain any form of dis-sexuality which also included interracial mate choices.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Azacotogan

 


What you don't seem to see is that if I have to "provide evidence" of African concepts to an "African" then it is already a lost proposition.


....and most of our people are lost.
The fact that most Africans in the West are "lost" to the knowledge of not only their own culture and spirituality but indeed THEMSELVES should be enough reason to readily provide valuable knowledge to any African who sincerely enquires.

 

 

 

 

I am an African, not black, as you called yourself. There's HUGE difference from a psychological perspective.


You're new to this site. If you stick around a while you'll realize that I actually DO call myself an African. I just use the term "Black" in conversation with many people to avoid confusion because despite it being an innaccurate term, it is the most commonly understood term for our people in English speaking society.

 

 

 

But it's clear now you're not going to get it.


Maybe not now.......

 

 

 

I used karma as a reference because most have a general idea of it but not because the two are parallel


Kind of like how I use the terms "African" and "Black".

 

 


 

Where are you getting information from? There is no African culture that I know of that has this stance on these things. It certainly isn't like that in Vodun. You are just speculating. There is so much more to these things in Vodun but you write as though you have it all figured out. Smh. But you are focusing on karma. The article is about salawa


Exactly what part of my statement that you are commenting on is false or inaccurate?
 

 

 

 

You think that I have to share certain experiences I've had with you as strong evidence that what I'm saying is correct?

No, you don't "have" to.
But it would be nice.

 

 


You come on here and promote your spiritual concepts yet refuse to share key aspects of the spiritual abilities you should be receiving from it.

Anybody who is able bodied can just "go through the motions" but how do we KNOW that what we practice is truly spiritually transforming if it doesn't bring you face to face with THE spiritual kingdom?





Are you serious?

Yes, show me the money.


That's your criteria?

Part of it.


That could easily be made up. I could tell you anything and you would have no way of truly knowing if what I'm telling you is the truth.

However I've dealt with spirituality and spiritual people enough to recognize whether or not your experiences share the same patterns with those who ARE legitimate.....which would lend more credibility to your claims.

 

 


Not clear what you're referring to but in general if an African refers to themselves as any kind of american then caucasians have succeeded in conquering their Ori


African is a race, American is a nationality....the two can easily be reconciled.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:


Azacotogan

 


What you don't seem to see is that if I have to "provide evidence" of African concepts to an "African" then it is already a lost proposition.


....and most of our people are lost.
The fact that most Africans in the West are "lost" to the knowledge of not only their own culture and spirituality but indeed THEMSELVES should be enough reason to readily provide valuable knowledge to any African who sincerely enquires.

 

 

 

 

I am an African, not black, as you called yourself. There's HUGE difference from a psychological perspective.


You're new to this site. If you stick around a while you'll realize that I actually DO call myself an African. I just use the term "Black" in conversation with many people to avoid confusion because despite it being an innaccurate term, it is the most commonly understood term for our people in English speaking society.

 

 

 

But it's clear now you're not going to get it.


Maybe not now.......

 

 

 

I used karma as a reference because most have a general idea of it but not because the two are parallel


Kind of like how I use the terms "African" and "Black".

 

 


 

Where are you getting information from? There is no African culture that I know of that has this stance on these things. It certainly isn't like that in Vodun. You are just speculating. There is so much more to these things in Vodun but you write as though you have it all figured out. Smh. But you are focusing on karma. The article is about salawa


Exactly what part of my statement that you are commenting on is false or inaccurate?
 

 

 

 

You think that I have to share certain experiences I've had with you as strong evidence that what I'm saying is correct?

No, you don't "have" to.
But it would be nice.

 

 


You come on here and promote your spiritual concepts yet refuse to share key aspects of the spiritual abilities you should be receiving from it.

Anybody who is able bodied can just "go through the motions" but how do we KNOW that what we practice is truly spiritually transforming if it doesn't bring you face to face with THE spiritual kingdom?





Are you serious?

Yes, show me the money.


That's your criteria?

Part of it.


That could easily be made up. I could tell you anything and you would have no way of truly knowing if what I'm telling you is the truth.

However I've dealt with spirituality and spiritual people enough to recognize whether or not your experiences share the same patterns with those who ARE legitimate.....which would lend more credibility to your claims.

 

 


Not clear what you're referring to but in general if an African refers to themselves as any kind of american then caucasians have succeeded in conquering their Ori


African is a race, American is a nationality....the two can easily be reconciled.

Your comments simply confirm what I said in my previous posts and no further reply from me is required. Good day to you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's pretty clear that @azacotogan and @àgɛ̀lògbàgàn are the same person/persona since they like each other's own posts and both profiles were created in the last 4-5 days. Dude, just share info and be cool. Some of the stuff you post would be interesting if you weren't such a douche.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kareem said:

It's pretty clear that @azacotogan and @àgɛ̀lògbàgàn are the same person/persona since they like each other's own posts and both profiles were created in the last 4-5 days. Dude, just share info and be cool. Some of the stuff you post would be interesting if you weren't such a douche.

No we aren't the same person for clarification. But believe what you will. It's actually kind of sad that you do little investigation and speak with such certainty about things you are totally wrong about. If you actually checked out the sites as you claim, and had a little knowledge of Aja culture you would quickly see we aren't the same person. 

 

And no one is selling anything, I mean authors post on this site right? So yeah we're posting links to publications about real African culture. But not once did I try to get anyone to buy anything. I was simply sharing info. 

 

Clearly, what we do and who we are isn't for you and that's actually a good thing based on how you think. Enjoy your chittlins and not your jollof rice.

 

Azacotogan Fajise Syenxwe of Ganlodo Kilombo Xotome 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Kareem

It's pretty clear that @azacotogan and @àgɛ̀lògbàgàn are the same person/persona since they like each other's own posts and both profiles were created in the last 4-5 days. Dude, just share info and be cool. Some of the stuff you post would be interesting if you weren't such a douche.


Well if they're not the same, they're clearly working together to push some sort of program here.
I was actually thinking what YOU were that some of what they're posting sounded quite interesting, just drop the cultural set trippin' and "bible thumping" attitudes....lol.

What I'm really interested in is this "nation/kingdom" narrative with the language, religious, and writing system they are pushing. I've been saying for years that our people (whatever we're calling ourselves now a days) need OUR OWN culture.

Culture is more than just dress, but also language, writing, diet, social and moral codes, ect....
Anytime I run into fellow Africans who are attempting to establish these customs among themselves.....even if they are making them up out of thin air....I take notice, because it's a sign of a strong desire for independence and nationhood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Kareem said:

It's pretty clear that @azacotogan and @àgɛ̀lògbàgàn are the same person/persona since they like each other's own posts and both profiles were created in the last 4-5 days. Dude, just share info and be cool. Some of the stuff you post would be interesting if you weren't such a douche.

Yes I am currently looking into the 256 ifa oracles in the same way I looked at the 64 oracles of the I Ching. So I thank you for that @Azacotogan or if you prefer @Àgɛ̀lògbàgàn

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2020 at 3:25 PM, Azacotogan said:

I used to study many of the systems that people commonly referred to as astrology, but since that is a rather vague term, when you say astrology what in particular are you referring to?

 

On 1/22/2020 at 3:49 PM, Azacotogan said:

It's actually not self explanatory because as I said there are many branches of astrology. But I definitely found it lacking since the word itself is non African and so are all the manifestations of it. That was enough for me as a maroon. I was simply curious about which aspect you were dealing with but since you don't seem to want to go into that no problem.

You studied many branches. but then you didn't because the word isn't African. The pyramids are testament to astrological knowledge, that pre dates the Greeks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Well if they're not the same, they're clearly working together to push some sort of program here.
I was actually thinking what YOU were that some of what they're posting sounded quite interesting, just drop the cultural set trippin' and "bible thumping" attitudes....lol.

 

Look, the preacher from the pulpit gig is a good hustle that makes consistent money. Obviously these brothers are trying to get into that game. Sad part is that they feel 100% ENTITLED to blind, unquestioned loyalty by black people. Kind of insulting to intelligence, but I guess everyone does it to us. Doubt they (he) comes back here now. Everybody wants to be the HNIC! LOL!

 

15 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Anytime I run into fellow Africans who are attempting to establish these customs among themselves.....even if they are making them up out of thin air....I take notice, because it's a sign of a strong desire for independence and nationhood.

 

I take a similar approach. It's a shame that white people ravaged this planet for 500 years, claimed every piece of land at gunpoint, and now charge everyone for the right to exist anywhere on this planet. Even if we found a deserted island somewhere in the south Pacific, some European country would say it's belongs to them and force us to pay taxes under the threat of military invasion. If we really want a nation, we have to fight for it, and lose many lives in the process. Hate to always be the one to get the conversation back to this perpetual war state we live in. But it's the reality. Europeans will never ALLOW us autonomy and freedom. We'll have to fight and die for it if we really want it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kareem said:

 

Look, the preacher from the pulpit gig is a good hustle that makes consistent money. Obviously these brothers are trying to get into that game. Sad part is that they feel 100% ENTITLED to blind, unquestioned loyalty by black people. Kind of insulting to intelligence, but I guess everyone does it to us. Doubt they (he) comes back here now. Everybody wants to be the HNIC! LOL!

 

 

I take a similar approach. It's a shame that white people ravaged this planet for 500 years, claimed every piece of land at gunpoint, and now charge everyone for the right to exist anywhere on this planet. Even if we found a deserted island somewhere in the south Pacific, some European country would say it's belongs to them and force us to pay taxes under the threat of military invasion. If we really want a nation, we have to fight for it, and lose many lives in the process. Hate to always be the one to get the conversation back to this perpetual war state we live in. But it's the reality. Europeans will never ALLOW us autonomy and freedom. We'll have to fight and die for it if we really want it.

I'm actually at a loss for words at how totally off you people are in your assessment. But it's to be expected. 

 

"Doubt they (he) comes back here now. Everybody wants to be the HNIC! LOL!"

 

As if we're intimidated or scared off by your confused state of mind? Never that. I'm working on part two of the article but as I said earlier, info on Vodun clearly isn't for you. For a litany of reasons. I'm actually not even posting this for ppl like you. I'm trying to reach nationalists and potential maroons and look for them to find this and reach out. We're hustlers now? Preachers from a pulpit? Wow. Because we don't play your games like you think we should? The vitriol and lies you spew about African people who are actually out here teaching about and living African culture, for the benefit and use of Africans and New Africans alike is pretty deep. 

 

In any event, this isn't for pseudo intellects. Those who are about true ReAfricanization, usually reach out and the REAL nation-building work of restoring order for African people continues. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're just full of crap, dude. In your other thread, you said you were an African American, a Descendant of American Slavery, when asked directly. You quickly exposed your own lie, reversed course, and now say you're from (somewhere in) Africa teaching us lost, stupid negroes in America how to be intellectual. You destroyed your own credibility with an unnecessary lie. One thing we are accustomed to is the preacher persona. You have a lot of work to do if you want your hustle to work, though. Just trying to help.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Kareem said:

You're just full of crap, dude. In your other thread, you said you were an African American, a Descendant of American Slavery, when asked directly. You quickly exposed your own lie, reversed course, and now say you're from (somewhere in) Africa teaching us lost, stupid negroes in America how to be intellectual. You destroyed your own credibility with an unnecessary lie. One thing we are accustomed to is the preacher persona. You have a lot of work to do if you want your hustle to work, though. Just trying to help.

Let me clarify something for you, just as a courtesy. I was born in Boston, MA. So I was born here. However, I am an AFRICAN by blood and we at Ganlodo ONLY refer to ourselves as such. The Axosu or I never told you we were born in Africa. But we are Africans because we have fully embraced our ancestral culture, ideology and mentality and outright reject all non African cultural influence. Similar to how Dead Prez and Peter Tosh say regardless to where you're from your still an African although they themselves still hold/held onto certain non-African thinking. But a lot of confused people like yourself still choose to separate themselves from their blood by throwing "american" in there because they have yet to reject the american part of their thinking. That's fine if you don't reject it but we don't debate that with people who can't get it. That's why the Axosu didn't even bother to "clarify" it for you. That's why you were told that we use black american as a term to identify a certain type of thinking. Black americans and true Africans are not the same because of the way they THINK. You see that's what I'm talking about, your thinking is so diluted that you can't even see it. This isn't for you. Go over there and be a black american. 

 

And nothing you can do can help us nor do we need help from people like you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Azacotogan said:

That's fine if you don't reject it but we don't debate that with people who can't get it

 

You really need to get over yourself. This whole shtick of yours depends on blind submission to your ideology and sermons; only then you consider someone respectable. I guess that's cool. But you're going to have to find people willing to be demeaned, belittled and ordered around by a random guy with a Youtube page.

 

7 minutes ago, Azacotogan said:

You see that's what I'm talking about, your thinking is so diluted that you can't even see it.

 

You should emulate Dr. Umar Johnson. He built a following that still donates money to him daily despite everyone now knowing he ran off with $1 million of their money and now lives in his car, posting daily Youtube videos soliciting donations. His followers don't mind being insulted and belittled; and they still donate money to him. But he at least was/is a charismatic speaker who spread a lot of valuable info. This seems to be your goal. But you're going to have to build a reputation over several years first to get away with insulting people's intelligence like you're doing herein, and expect anyone to listen.

 

Try some other forums with less sophisticated members. I promise this is the last time I'll respond to you. I don't want to discourage whatever your goals are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kareem said:

 

You really need to get over yourself. This whole shtick of yours depends on blind submission to your ideology and sermons; only then you consider someone respectable. I guess that's cool. But you're going to have to find people willing to be demeaned, belittled and ordered around by a random guy with a Youtube page.

 

 

You should emulate Dr. Umar Johnson. He built a following that still donates money to him daily despite everyone now knowing he ran off with $1 million of their money and now lives in his car, posting daily Youtube videos soliciting donations. His followers don't mind being insulted and belittled; and they still donate money to him. But he at least was/is a charismatic speaker who spread a lot of valuable info. This seems to be your goal. But you're going to have to build a reputation over several years first to get away with insulting people's intelligence like you're doing herein, and expect anyone to listen.

 

Try some other forums with less sophisticated members. I promise this is the last time I'll respond to you. I don't want to discourage whatever your goals are.

Good because as I told you this isn't for clowns like you. Blind submission? The classic accusation leveled by someone way out of their depth. All I see responding to my post are pseudo intellects, nothing even CLOSE to sophistication so far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Azacotogan said:

Good because as I told you this isn't for clowns like you. Blind submission? The classic accusation leveled by someone way out of their depth. All I see responding to my post are pseudo intellects, nothing even CLOSE to sophistication so far. 

 

Just to show you that I'm a good guy trying to look out for you and don't want you to make anymore of a fool of yourself, make certain you don't say something like "I thought you weren't going to respond to me anymore" when you post under your other profile @Àgɛ̀lògbàgàn. Remember, you said these two profiles are not controlled by you. Try and make the content from each profile distinguishable, or just admit they are both you. Trying to help you keep your lies straight and get your hustle off the ground, mayne.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kareem said:

 

Just to show you that I'm a good guy trying to look out for you and don't want you to make anymore of a fool of yourself, make certain you don't say something like "I thought you weren't going to respond to me anymore" when you post under your other profile @Àgɛ̀lògbàgàn. Remember, you said these two profiles are not controlled by you. Try and make the content from each profile distinguishable, or just admit they are both you. Trying to help you keep your lies straight and get your hustle off the ground, mayne.

No need to comment on the foolishness of your contradictory actions, you've done that yourself. As I told you before, we aren't the same person but you've demonstrated you aren't really after truth. I promise your opinion at this point of what we do or are about means literally nothing to me. Believe what you want. I couldn't possibly care less. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Azacotogan said:

No need to comment on the foolishness of your contradictory actions, you've done that yourself. As I told you before, we aren't the same person but you've demonstrated you aren't really after truth. I promise your opinion at this point of what we do or are about means literally nothing to me. Believe what you want. I couldn't possibly care less. 

 

This text comes straight from your website. There are no other instances on the entire internet (other than AALBC now that you've placed it here and other stuff you've written) where the words "azacotogan" and "àgɛ̀lògbàgàn" appear together in the same piece of content. Guess that's just a coincidence though. For real, man. Stop trying to insult intelligent people. Good lord! But I guess I'm not allowed to talk to àgɛ̀lògbàgàn without talking to you first though, according to your website! :)

 

 

Two profiles.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Kareem said:

 

This text comes straight from your website. There are no other instances on the entire internet (other than AALBC now that you've placed it here and other stuff you've written) where the words "azacotogan" and "àgɛ̀lògbàgàn" appear together in the same piece of content. Guess that's just a coincidence though. For real, man. Stop trying to insult intelligent people. Good lord! But I guess I'm not allowed to talk to àgɛ̀lògbàgàn without talking to you first though, according to your website! :)

 

 

Two profiles.png

Cool. You at least see we aren't the same person. But you seem convinced we are. Whatever works for you. Not sure how I'm trying to insult anyone. If anything you've been extra. And you give a lot of energy to something you clearly question the legitimacy of. Black americans.... sheesh. I'm trying to insult intelligent people? Um, ok. There's a difference from being intelligent and being a pseudo intellect.

 

The following I'm posting on the off chance that someone with real sense will read it. It's not directed at you: 

 

One of the reasons you won't see my title anywhere else on line is because the area of Aja land that it comes from (Hevie and the Seto people's region in what is now called Benin) has little to no presence online. We are the only Xotome based in Aja culture that does what we do. That's a good thing because we're discussing concepts that are largely inaccessible to many African and New African people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Azacotogan said:

Cool. You at least see we aren't the same person. But you seem convinced we are. Whatever works for you

 

I'll let the brother @Pioneer1 respond to this.

 

19 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Well if they're not the same, they're clearly working together to push some sort of program here.
I was actually thinking what YOU were that some of what they're posting sounded quite interesting, just drop the cultural set trippin' and "bible thumping" attitudes....lol.

 

Your monarch ("his royal majesty" @Àgɛ̀lògbàgàn) apparently has time to create profiles and post on internet forums all day, arguing with "clowns" like me yesterday when your own rules say nobody talks to him without talking to you first. LOL! :) This is just some straight nigga sh*t, man. 

 

I admire that you're seemingly trying to create your own language and alphabet. That's cool. You just lack communication skills and have a terrible personality. You're far too caught up in yourself to lead or even influence anything other than the most desperate, desolate individuals. I noticed you removed the "like" from your monarch for your post below, in an effort to make the coordinated (one or two man) effort look less suspicious. I'll give you an A for effort.

 

On 1/23/2020 at 12:36 AM, Azacotogan said:

Your comments simply confirm what I said in my previous posts and no further reply from me is required. Good day to you. 

 

Again, good luck with your hustle. It has some cool features, especially the alphabet and language.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...