Three Modern-Day Nat Turner's from 2009-2011 that white media erased from history

Remember when Oscar Grant was executed by that BART cop (Oakland) on New Year's Eve 2008-09? The cop served only 11 months in prison. Three months later, March 2009, Lovelle Mixon of Oakland killed four cops with an AK-47 (and shot another cop that survived). Fast forward 17 months to August 2010. Omar Thornton said (paraphrasing) in the 911 call, "this place is racist, so I handled the problem myself." He was referring to a beer company he did deliveries for. He pulled out two pistols and shot like eight white people at work. At least seven were killed if I remember right. He deliberately did not shoot any black people working there.

You can read about Maurice Clemmons and Christopher John Monfort, both from the Seattle area, in this article I wrote on the 10-year anniversary of Oscar's untimely death. Omar Thornton's 911 tape is in there too. All these brothers basically said F*** it and went out shooting for freedom. Notice how none of these incidents got much press despite the shocking nature of all of them. It's similar to U.S. public schools excluding our great ancestors, including Turner, Charles Deslonde, John Horse, Denmark Vessey, etc., from history. They don't want white people spooked (literally and figuratively) by the fact that there are still warrior Descendants of American Slavery. They also don't want the black masses knowing, talking or even thinking about any of these brave brothers.

It's a shame that our entire existence for five centuries has been a state of perpetual war. But I'd place the casualty ratio in "American" history at 10,000 black people killed, raped, trafficked, tortured, etc. by white people for every one we've manipulated/killed in any way in the last 500 years. I always get in these moods after MLK Day. I like that Dr. King got tough and started openly defying white supremacy and Euro-Zionist imperial wars in his final year on Earth. It's just sad that MLK and Obama are perhaps the two most "pedestaled negroes" by white imperialists. Both very acquiescent and passive.

Our tribe will be extinct in 30 years because of this. That's why we try to documented it all both in print and electronic formats.

23 hours ago, Kareem said:

MLK and Obama are perhaps the two most "pedestaled negroes" by white imperialists.

The difference is MLK posed enough of a threat to be assassinated. Obama will live a long, prosperous life.

The article you linked to was deep. I definitely need to watch the videos and film. I had my own experience with racially biases Wikipedia editors too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Troy said:

The difference is MLK posed enough of a threat to be assassinated. Obama will live a long, proserous life.

Even the Trump whiteboys low-key like Obama because of how he emasculates black men and further strengthens white supremacy.

2 hours ago, Troy said:

I had my own experience with racially biases Wikipedia editors too

It wasn't even the Lovelle Mixon article that got Operation-Nation banned from Wikipedia. We updated a Wikipedia holocaust page to include a 1990 report by the Polish government. It lowered the death numbers in Auschwitz Concentration Camps during WW2 from four million people to 1.5 million people. Thus the proverbial "6 million 'jews'" killed is a bald-face lie. But since Wikipedia is a Zionist platform, and the so-called holocaust is the most important lie for white supremacy to continue thriving, they labeled us "anti-semitic," wiped out all of our edits, and locked the account in 2012.

Don't forget Colin Ferguson....who was inspired to catch the Long Island train.

https://www.thoughtco.com/colin-ferguson-long-island-railroad-massacre-972712

Dr. Khalid Muhammad called Colin Ferguson a modern day Nat Turner.

Similar to Nat who grew up being somewhat priviledged to a better education and surroundings than a lot of other slaves, Colin was from Jamaica and grew up somewhat wealthy and more priviledged than the average African in either Jamaica or the United States.

There's something about a member OF an oppressed group who grows up with wealth or more priviledges than others in that group that seems to inspire the biggest revolutionaries.

My reconing is that when you grow up priviledged and believing that you have the freedom and power and comfort to enjoy life and then become an adult and are slapped in the face with raw oppression and humiliation.....it doesn't sit as well with you as it does with those who grow up in poverty and learn to humbly accept it. You either commit suicide out of despair or start KILLING those you feel are causing your discomfort and problems.

Perhaps one of the main reasons so many AfroAmericans are in the condition they are in in this society is because they have been so accustomed to poverty and being on the low end of society that it no longer becomes "intolerable" to them to the point they would rather die (either at their own hands or while attempting to take out their oppressors) than continue in that miserable condition.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kareem said:

Polish government. It lowered the death numbers in Auschwitz Concentration Camps during WW2 from four million people to 1.5 million people.

Wait, what? You got banned for reporting a figure that is not even in dispute?  Can you post the link to the Wikipedia article where they refused to allow you to post this? I will post it myself -- that is crazy!

Here is some detail on why the Wikipedia bias is so damaging: https://aalbc.com/blog/index.php/2014/02/06/wrong-goodreads-google-wikipedia/  

9 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Don't forget Colin Ferguson

I remember Brother Ferguson very well. In fact I was introduced to Colin and Dr. Khalid Muhammad around the same time. This particular post was just trying to highlight our contemporary soldiers of the 21st century.

There's something about a member OF an oppressed group who grows up with wealth or more priviledges than others in that group that seems to inspire the biggest revolutionaries.

There is a whole lot of truth to this and it's an interesting observation. I mentioned Christopher John Monfort earlier in the thread. He killed a Seattle cop in October of 2009. Monfort had completed his bachelor's degree a year earlier and was in grad school when he performed his service for us. He wrote papers about jury nullification - how black people on juries should always vote to acquit other black people when facing charges for non-violent, victimless crimes.  Basically he came to the realization that reasoning with white imperialists was impossible and unifying black people for jury nullification was also impossible. So he made his very loud and clear statement instead.

Perhaps one of the main reasons so many AfroAmericans are in the condition they are in in this society is because they have been so accustomed to poverty

I fear there is too much truth to this as well. But no need to beat a dead horse. At least we'll have our memories of the extinct "AfroAmerican Tribe" if you will in 30 years.

6 hours ago, Troy said:

You got banned for reporting a figure that is not even in dispute?

It wasn't me directly that posted the "offending" content. But from the looks of the account on Wikipedia, the post was called Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Also read your article about the author Zane. It's funny how Wikipedia goes out of its way to demean black people in subtle ways. They also skirt their own rules to fit agendas.

Wikipedia allegedly has a rule that murderers cannot have their own page. Thus there are pages called "2009 Oakland Police Shooting" for Lovelle Mixon, "Death of Travis Alexander" for Jodi Arias, and "Death of Caylee Anthony" for Casey Anthony. But Ted Bundy has his own page. Moral of the story - they glorify white male murderers, but nobody else. I never read Wikipedia articles unless its about math or some other indisputable subject matter that cannot be biased.

We've already talked about Google bias, so no need to rehash it.

• Like 1