NFL funds "Botham Jean Foundation," encourages black people to forgive white terrorist murderers

This is just next-level Jay Z coonin here. We know he's the one behind this. I'm done with the NFL and I hope no black people ever buy merchandise or watch their broadcasts live on TV again. Hope the brothers playing in that league make as much money as they can in as few seasons as possible to preserve their health, retire, and take care of their families. All bad karma that comes the way of Jay Z and the NFL is deserved.

NFL Botham Jean.png

This is a good example of why we need to be careful of who we let into this nation. Negroes like that.....trying to be "good Christians" and encouraging other AfroAmericans to take abuse and just practice "forgiveness" in the face of White hostility.....will set our people back I don't know how many years.

We can't forget that in many parts of the world, some Black people still worship Caucasians and see them as saviors and extensions of Jesus Christ himself!

Come on man, you KNOW those people have a White Jesus hanging on the wall in damn near every room of their house.....lol.

Image result for jesus

• Thanks 1