New Picture Book Oh Brother, Little Brother

Guest Candid Brandon

Guest Candid Brandon

My name is Candid Brandon and I have independently published a children’s book called Oh Brother, Little Brother through Brandon Publishing. Please considered my book for a book review, author interview, and/or a free book giveaway contest. My book will be released April 10th U.S. National Siblings Day. Below is a summary of the book and my bio. 

Oh Brother, Little Brother is a tale about Big Brother trying to be a good big brother by playing and watching over his little brother. However, Little Brother always has other ideas and wants to do things his own little brother way. When he finally gets fed up and hurts Little Brother’s feelings, Big Brother realizes that Little Brother is just that—his little brother, and he will always love him no matter what.

Candid Brandon is from Flint, Michigan. She has a BA from Clark Atlanta University and an MA in Children’s Literature from Eastern Michigan University. When she isn’t writing about children’s literature or working on her next book, you can find her on her patio with a cup of coffee reading or listening to a book, getting lost in Target, pinning on Pinterest, or enjoying time with her family. Candid lives in Okemos, Michigan, with her husband Kellen and their three daughters Amiya, Chandler, and Aubrey.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email and to consider my book for a review. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you,

Candid

Oh Brother, Little Brother

Picture Book / Hardcover
$14.95 USD
32 pages
ISBN: 978-1-73386-0-0

UD02y1wh3XJFlz9Kxn26vuUN62idSXB4qUKp5vmWhORo7kqJPgk7kyPaQObjaRG_fR2ySD7yAo1AxiJiHXOE21SG0YM6B2kwv9Z-fwmF-pAaVFpFEq4sbw6R1UUee-gxo4qkmsGP5HCqNePGG4WsWGe9jdQXAAvU3ns5CEETAb1yIdzkMjpiu2CSNALTa0lTjFn2lonHyuz6MXMU2h0MuatKHgnY_NJTF2WkDtN8ri_kGN7q7H3gOiujjfRBK53o3EgxebXTa0Xq_GAiaRQvf_2V-0YzoYoOtarGUS70IBwqhEBqdUngxOC1bWrv-YbM61udfBiInVzV68sTvRNEDWPqnj-t9x-AT1bmPVaYxcWIVndnllI7vZN-U5t6ySfxlj9D1MYFKwq88bkqxbh-_fqcYbSqnAx8zVcBQGexw67ji2lJNbVu7yuu15hjnuFQ_3o6p9If5rIxCKzyjOEt_f-d4ZkIgQLoSMc_QO7Rz4U9czfL_Ek5iz9DFEb3QHOJLHsUVey3E5qJoWXZ24RAOdQmRBa_gcBr3sIr9Mb7lPoU6s9hNh8GtXW7-N7gx-KE0BgXjjSR-x54H3qKHnHJEDxmP3Pv2oiugEAl0umH_cicCjWXdaQP0dT9AR0dlRfWhFIFG_nd-szHCqnNVqJ3uxDfy5857EvBgtvGTzr-caDGA5eb-wVeKuo=w561-h551-no