The Deer, the Goblet & the Lily Bells—BLACK AFRICAN ORIGIN[S]

The Deer, the Goblet & the Lily Bells—BLACK AFRICAN ORIGIN 

Solomon & the Beja, Part I

In the past, I have had an intense debate and dialogue on the ancient book written by Solomon, THE SONGS OF SOLOMON, and presented a lot of detailed references. This book becomes extremely intense at times for me because I am a woman and Solomon’s writings are graphic, and from a man’s point-of-view. WHEW. At any rate, his book also becomes mind blowing and flattering to the affect that it takes a lot of emotional preparation in order to study it. No wonder I have never heard this book preached from the pulpit, or at least, that becomes my wonder. Something has gone wrong with the Black Church; to completely omit many aspects of the very Bible they claim to uphold. It has been a long time since I have expressed what might describe as ‘My Black Talk’. I have refrained from sharing this kind of research a lot because at times, I feel a deep sense of rejection that stems from, well, many Black African Americans. But because I also feel that there happens to be so much undercover Black Self-hatred going on in the world today amongst the Black and Brown people, I believe these kinds of ancient records need to be regarded because they might be kind of like a catharsis. Before I share this aspect of my research, I would like to say, that I thank my Creator for the Protestant Movement here in America because had it not been for them, White European people, I would never know about ancient Kemet. About 2000 years ago, the Black African world threw the ancient books down at the cross completely in exchange for the law of the Roman Empire. Today, many Black people seem to think that their sole conclusion on Black origins should be accepted without question and be believed without any presentation of past cross references, and that we today should consider their whims and their writings of which have no scientific methodology of confirmation. So, for now, the ancient records of this book about the very subject of Black Origins seems to be a great pathway to getting a better understanding of the past. But first, it should be important to present a brief introduction of the author, Solomon, the book itself, and the time period in which this book was dated.

Introduction

Brown is NOT the New Black

Yes, I will say it LOUD! —I am BLACK & I’m Proud! —And I appreciate this modern-day Civil Rights’ Movement that has brought us African American Descendants of Slaves (DOS) a sense of identity and connection to our Black origins. However, every now and then, I believe that it should be important to acknowledge the historical past about some of our true ancestors or else we may lose sight of some realities about a distinction that surrounds the ever-present circumstances of COLORISM. Although I do identify as being both of African descent and ‘Black’ due to my Black cultural origins indeed, in truth, however, I am not ‘black skinned’ but brownish. And, unlike many other non-African people in the world who may also tie their genetic origins to an early Black African ancestor, however, as an African American DOS, my ‘Blackness’ would also be associated with a continual connection with some type of a Black African CULTURAL ROOT AND ETHNIC IDENTITY. Notwithstanding though, even today amongst many of us, technically, our physical presence as being BROWN is NOT the New Black of today. Although we share a common ancestral and cultural bond with our Black relatives and our origins, however, us Brown Negroes do not entirely replace or represent the distinct experiences of other true Black skinned African-typed people. Otherwise, the true essence, uniqueness and contribution of the truly Black skinned African people that have lived and died could be viewed as being extinct or even ‘not truly Black skinned[!?]’ [I’ve heard it all] and Brown skinned Africans such as myself would replace and misrepresent them as the New Black and that would be very disrespectful as the issue of Colorism means that Black skinned people have experienced a unique definition of this great evil altogether. And, we should NOT ignore this truth and then, expect to gain deliverance from our evil experience with regards to Racism, Colorism and White Supremacy. And so, for this reason do I passionately love to reflect on the ancient king of Israel, Solomon.

Like most Black African Americans, I have heard it all about Solomon and whether he really existed or in how his book was ‘not about him’, but for now, this research concerns the content of the book presented on the subject of Black Origins. According to historical records that I have studied in college in my required Humanities class, the time period that Solomon was dated to live, the 900s BC, became termed as a Classical period and a lot of his writings became a part of other ‘later’ ancient civilizations long after he died. Solomon was born of David, the king of Israel and so, Solomon became the king of Israel after the death of David and, his rule over that Hebrew Israelite civilization was distinct apart from his father. Unlike David who made war campaigns, Solomon was a diplomatic ruler, one who made a lot of peace deals with other civilizations. However, when Solomon became older, he came to regret some of the peace deals that he made with respect to certain marriage contracts and this would be one of the reasons why Solomon wrote this book SONG OF SOLOMON (Canticles),  which became described as one of the greatest written works of all time. For this reason, at times this book would also be titled The SONG OF SONGS.

Solomon wrote this book, again, when he was old and did so, as if to ‘right a wrong’. In it, Solomon uses deep analogies upon which, without a deep understanding of certain scientific background, it would be impossible to understand how Solomon was able to anchor his writings and dispel a lot of later deception. Nevertheless, there has been an incredible intent to deceive and erase the true meaning of this book by the enemy. Like all of the other ancient writings, Solomon would also be defined as a scribe and ‘a prophet’ himself so, Solomon also prophesizes and gives extraordinary depth to prophecy that many people have not been able to grasp. Nevertheless, even though there have been many other books dated much later in time such as ‘the Wisdom of Solomon’, and presented as if they were the actual Solomon, however, it has been well proven now that such writings were published by someone else and long after Solomon had died. Because of the deepness of Solomon’s writings too, it would be impossible to completely decipher the fullness of this book in a short write-up, but nonetheless, this could possibly be regarded as a renewed focus.

So, it becomes crucial to provide a terse preview about the entire book before it can be revealed for its’ awesome message. This whole book was written in the form of, a song, with verses that are sometimes repeated so as to emphasize certain aspects. Another feature about this book would be that, Solomon divided it up into two parts, sort of like book one (1) and then book two (2), and then he summarizes with repetition. Furthermore, both books are completely dependent upon each other. Book one, reinforces the meaning of Book two, and vice versa. And like all the other books written over the course of thousands of years showing distinct writing styles, these authors all crossed referenced their own publications with other references and Solomon did likewise. In other words, Solomon the prophet addressed the same subject matter that the more ancient prophet Moses wrote about and other prophets and also referenced other civilizations and, he provided more enhancements to subject matter that applied to his lifetime and enhancements to the prophecies of which still had not been fulfilled. Another major shock about this book would be that, although Solomon wrote this book about BLACK SKINNED HEBREW ISRAELITE FEMALES, in general, however, it actually revolves around one particular girl. Solomon wrote it about a specific girl and, amazingly so, this very girl became his wife!!!—or should I say, one of his wives. LOL.

There are many written references on the internet and books about this Black skinned girl but, the information has been deceitfully suppressed. However, the other books in the Bible has also confirmed Solomon’s wife, and his recordings of her as well. In fact, there was an intense conflict that incredibly surrounded this very girl and the many entries about this, if put together in chronological format, presents a dramatic heart wrenching historical event. So, before I even go into the book, this very black skinned maiden, for which the entire book in the Bible revolves around, SONGS OF SOLOMON, was written about a girl named ABISHAG. Yes. And she was the very girl that was chosen to be a ‘nurse’ for Solomon’s father, the king David, when he became old and ill. The Bible details throughout many passages that were written by other Levite priest and in other books, that David could not generate enough body heat, so it was decided that a young virgin would be selected to lay in his bosom to help keep him warm. So then, the young Israelite men, of course, some of David’s own sons and princes happily took on the task of going out into the communities to find a young virgin girl to nurse the king of Israel, David. And in the book of the SONG OF SOLOMON, it becomes revealed how Solomon reacted when he first saw this girl, Abishag, and spoke with her in her home and community. He was overcome by her presence and he wrote about her in how she greeted him and responded to him. So then, it was Abishag of whom was selected to be David’s nurse maid. However, after David died, well, that would be when things really got ugly. Solomon and one of his older brother’s [half-brother] came into a deadly conflict over this very girl.  Cont.

• 2 weeks later...

Chev

I would like to say, that I thank my Creator for the Protestant Movement here in America because had it not been for them, White European people, I would never know about ancient Kemet. About 2000 years ago, the Black African world threw the ancient books down at the cross completely in exchange for the law of the Roman Empire.

Well sister you know the Protestant Movement didn't start in the United States; it started in Europe with Martin Luther.
But what did you mean by this statement about Black Africans throwing their ancient books down at the cross for Roman laws????
I have an idea about what I THINK you mean, but I'm not sure so I'd like you to clarify please.

this would be one of the reasons why Solomon wrote this book SONG OF SOLOMON (Canticles), which became described as one of the greatest written works of all time. For this reason, at times this book would also be titled The SONG OF SONGS.

Solomon wrote this book, again, when he was old and did so, as if to ‘right a wrong’. In it, Solomon uses deep analogies upon which, without a deep understanding of certain scientific background, it would be impossible to understand how Solomon was able to anchor his writings and dispel a lot of later deception.

Sister, I believe we went over this before....lol....that Solomon didn't author that book.

It starts of with the author saying, "Let HIM kiss me.......".
Certainly if it was a book BY Solomon himself instead of about him it would be "her" instead of "him".

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Well sister you know the Protestant Movement didn't start in the United States; it started in Europe with Martin Luther.
But what did you mean by this statement about Black Africans throwing their ancient books down at the cross for Roman laws????
I have an idea about what I THINK you mean, but I'm not sure so I'd like you to clarify please.

@Pioneer1 Thank you for reading. Thank you for posting.

Well, there is a lot to why I made this statement. But in order to be brief:

I think that prior to the set up of the Roman Empire, the Roman Republic and the Roman-Etruscan civilizations, many 'Black' African people had been decieved by-and-by, so some of the reasons why I say, 'they threw down their own ancient Kemetic scripts' has to do with this aspect as well as other reasons too.

Another reason amongst many more would be 'the kind of deceptions' they were dealing with, one of which would be 'a lack of script offered to their leaders' at the time of the Roman Empire' and also, 'the types of translations' available to the leaders. Then another reason would be the 'elect' or 'select' leaders themselves, meaning certain Black African people that were a part of the Roman government setting up in this region. Some of the leaders that were a part of the Roman government were total 'sellouts' to their people and because of the Helenistic Movement, some of the 'ethnic' people were not of their original cultures but mixbreds and so they were in support of Rome and they were deceiving and blocking their own 'ethnic' people from getting the truth as to what was really going on as the Roman system set up to become a Roman Empire system.

One example of what I meant about 'throwing their books down at the cross' would be how some uneducated Hebrews regarded their own ancient history due to not really understanding the script as it was suppose to be taught to them and addressed, at least, annually at thier temple festivals and weekly in their synagogues: The subject of Moses. At that time, a lot of the uneducated people were led to believe many false stories such as, Moses being married to Nefertiti and such like. They had been spoon fed so many lies, they just seemed to abandoned their ancient 'religion' altogether in favor of the Greco-Roman idols and then the Roman gods and etc. 

13 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Sister, I believe we went over this before....lol....that Solomon didn't author that book.

It starts of with the author saying, "Let HIM kiss me.......".
Certainly if it was a book BY Solomon himself instead of about him it would be "her" instead of "him".

Well, I have been meaning to address this very point when I write more. So hopefully, I will respond to this soon. 

Oh but, yes, if the book states that this book is the book of Solomon, then yes, it would definitely be PUBLISHED by Solomon, himself.

At any rate, I understand why you may think otherwise, and hope to address this real soon.

Chev

Thank you for that clarification sis.
In other words, they were among the first "sell outs"....lol.

Oh but, yes, if the book states that this book is the book of Solomon, then yes, it would definitely be PUBLISHED by Solomon, himself

There's a difference between a PUBLISHER and an AUTHOR.
A Publisher may be responsible for presenting the book to the public, but the Author is responsible for content of the book itself.