Brown is NOT the New Black --Continued

The Deer, the Goblet & the Lily Bells—BLACK AFRICAN ORIGIN 

Solomon & the Beja, Part I

Introduction Cont.

Brown is NOT the New Black

About the book SONG OF SOLOMON; Because this type of literature in the Bible has never been a mandatory requirement for African American Descendants of Slaves to study here in the ‘federal’ American government in a formal learning environment, therefore, it cannot be emphasized enough how certain misinterpretations have led to common false beliefs that have come about especially in this book SONG OF SOLOMON. Because of the lack of formal education about many ancient books, even in books published in other civilizations and books written thousands of years ago, It has become difficult to understand an acceptable form of translation and methods of confirmation. Therefore, many misdirected African Americans have regarded certain false interpretations and have went out and become the very voice of the enemy and have completely debauched the interpretation of this ancient book of Solomon. For example, because of Solomon’s description of the young maiden in how she became ‘blackened’, it has become a common misbelief that the scriptures address racism of a Black girl being amongst many White Jews. So, therefore, it gives me extreme pleasure to share some of my own experiences that may help to understand the deep meaning that Solomon wrote about that describes the evil meted out to that Black girl and other Black skinned women of those times:  

A recent and completely unexpected experience that occurred only a few months ago seems unbelievable to me, however, because I am now older and have witnessed this type of abuse several times in my young life, therefore, I fully recognize this reality. It was only a few months ago while I have visited this church that a young girl has recently began to visit and she happens to be extremely dark skinned and unusually beautiful. And, although I have seen dark skinned ‘Black’ girls of whom had this similar striking beauty, to my surprise, and in my opinion, she beats all. I have never seen any African American girl that has her presence and not only that, but both of her young children show this same appeal! I am like, Man! I thought I was the deal! LOL! But what becomes crazier would be how the church responded to her presence; I am in total shock. To put it as concise as possible, the whole church atmosphere has become completely off balanced and disruptive, and what’s more, this girl does not seem to even realize the tension that has arisen due to her presence. As ridiculous as this may seem, well, the older pastor has seemingly completely ‘lost his mind’. In just a few weeks, he has insulted his beautiful wife in front of the church and the two of them actually got into a shouting match in service. He shared with the church from the pulpit that both he and his wife have children before they married and the First Lady of the Church, his wife, was visibly seen to not agree with this type of open exposure in front of the Church. The pastor told the Church from the pulpit that he committed adultery years ago and that his wife forgave him but, her response moments later shows otherwise. Another week came, however, and the pastor was absent and ended up in the emergency room because he later said that he over did it during a workout session in his attempt to get his youthful physique back. This pastor has repeatedly made statements directed against this new girl in attendance and warns the Church to beware of “foxy Mommas”. He has insulted this girl in front of the church repeatedly. I am in shock. He announced to the Church in service that he would enforce a dress code and so, the next week, this girl did not wear her usual pant outfit, but she had on an elegant formal skirt suit, and still, she was a complete ‘knock-out’. Now, had I not experienced this in my younger years when I met other dark-skinned girls in how they have become the object of strange attacks, I would have dismissed this recent incidence as just a figment of my imagination.

Back when I was in the college library that I attended, I recall a similar incident when I looked up from my desk and saw this very dark beauty walking through the aisle, however, the jealous emotions actually came from me! I will never forget how I reacted when I looked up and saw her walking with another girl, my friend, and I witnessed the reaction of the Black men. My immediate reaction was anger. I was so angry at those stupid, idiots for making so much over her. But then, I immediately felt so bad inside because, I am usually not that kind of jealous person. It was an HBCU and there were many attractive Black girls of all complexions, from fair to very dark skinned so, I thought to myself, “What in the Hell is wrong with me? Why am I reacting this way?” I have had more than my share of attention and found myself overwhelmed with stress for the intense attention and pursuit the brothers gave me on the campus. In fact, that was why I went to the library in order to hide behind a desk cubicle to study. It seemed like, every time I walked out of my dormitory, I could see the quarterback in his car, way across campus at Brown Hall, immediately drive towards me and he would pursue me intensely, driving his little car besides me as I walked to class. Sometimes, I could not wait on my roommate as we would usually go to the dining hall together but, because I was hungry, at times I would go by myself. I hoped that I would be left alone so I could eat in peace. But it seemed like every time I would go by myself; the whole entire football team would be in the cafeteria. Man! I thought they would be in their own room so they could eat all that steak and etc. But no, they came into the general area and would stare at me while I ate! I would try to eat my food with good manners, but my hands were trembling, I thought I was going to die. It was pure torture. My first year at this HBCU, the football players abruptly protested and said that they wanted better looking cheerleaders, and so, I was approached. I was flattered and took on the challenge because I was a gymnast. But because tryouts were also based on the crowd too, so then I was able to get all my girls together and they cheered me on for tryouts in the Student Union Building. Gratefully, I was one of the new girls that made the squad, but due to the conflict with some of the previous members, I quit soon after. However, the Basketball coaches pursued me soon after and so, I became ‘the Ball Girl’ for basketball season and well, I got in all the games for free. So, when this dark beauty walked through the library and got all that attention that day, I could not believe my reaction.

Well, what made it worse, or perhaps better for me, was that this girl was so docile. She came to my church and became really close to a church friend. She was so meek, and she had the sweetest personality. Man! I hated myself for being jealous initially. That particular girl was abused, and she was destitute and could not afford to even go to college. I hurt deep down inside every time I think about her life. Interestingly so, she had some of the very traits that Solomon describes about the maiden in the Holy Bible. And then, a few years later on my first career job, I met yet another very dark-skinned beauty with those similar traits that Solomon wrote about of the maiden, Abishag; an aquiline face, very large, soft dove-shaped eyes, very curvy, and she too was extremely docile and really friendly. She too was very abused. She would follow me around the lab and stay in my work area and although I was very receptive to her, however, at that time of my life, I was also in a very destructive and abusive home environment and, she was really distractive. This girl had no degree and received minimum wage and she had children. However, I too was facing extreme racism on the job as well, nevertheless, I never turned her away and helped her whenever she asked for my help. She followed me around like a shadow. All the while, I was being verbally attacked by this foreign woman in my office area constantly and yet, I had to perform my job duties and report to several supervisors and the captain on this military base daily. That captain of the building, a short stout, well built, handsome White man, was very imposing and, he would perform periodic ‘White Glove Test’ in the lab and I was terrified. He made me nervous and I found myself holding my breath when he came around and addressed me. So eventually, I decided to conquer my fear and I would make a point of heading down the hallway and position myself in the Break Room where I knew he would come and I ‘buttered him up’. WHEW! LOL. So, when I eventually resigned, he gave me a ‘going away party’, he had a cake made for me, he gave me a plaque, a letter of recommendation, and he had all of the military men in the building come to my party! And he posted my picture at the entrance of the building! So, as a Black woman, I too have had my share of challenges but, it seems to me that Black and really dark-skinned girls have a whole unique form of abuse that they endure by way of other ‘Black Americans’. Many of them become single mothers. Yet, I have noticed that some of these kinds of dark-skinned girls have unusual Black East African traits not commonly seen in America and, they reminded me of one of my younger sisters, also darker skinned than myself. This would be the kind of intense treatment that Solomon recorded! —Not only of this virgin maiden, Abishag, but this was the kind of treatment his own mother received as well amongst the other Hebrew Israelites.

This kind of deep seeded jealousy and envy meted out by Brown skinned African-typed people against attractive and very dark skinned and Black African-typed people, in general, has been deliberately and deceptively suppressed and sometimes aggressively and vehemently denied. Many Brown skinned African Americans will confidently attest that today, in the presence of darker-skinned African Americans, that there are no Black skinned people, just dark brown, however, the scriptures say otherwise! Black skinned people have been exploited and many times encouraged and rewarded for being evil. In some regards, this kind of evil conditioning has become a reality, and therefore black skinned African-typed people have been aligned with the definition of Satanism. But then too, this type of Colorism also occurs in so many other non-African cultures around this world as well! I even gave a written testimony previously, about a Native American woman who told the story that she was punished by her own mother and made to stay in the sun, to get dark, a reality that made her emotionally troubled all of her life. This kind of ‘punishment’ was detailed in Solomon’s book about this maiden who was blackened by the sun! Just as Jesus would later do, Solomon recorded a deep message about Colorism that has occurred within the African civilizations. A lot of evil disrespect and harsh treatment that Black skinned and darker-skinned Black Africans endure comes from other African people and this would be what Solomon addresses in the SONG OF SOLOMON. Part of the reason why today, many African American DOS reject the ancient scriptures revolves around the Black Church as well, in their fervent attempt to identify one or two Black people in all Israel amongst what they have come to accept as being many White people in ‘the Middle East’. This false notion of Israelite genetic, ethnic and cultural origins has been accepted even though the scriptures are flooded with proof that reveals otherwise. And, the Song of Solomon would be just one confirmation amidst many other records. Cont.

Chev

Although I've been in churches for various social and political events, it's been yeeeaaars since I've attended a formal religious setting in chuch.
Judging by what you've related in the above post, I see I haven't missed too much....lol.

Same old games and shinanigans going on in the Black church that have been going on for decades.

It was only a few months ago while I have visited this church that a young girl has recently began to visit and she happens to be extremely dark skinned and unusually beautiful. And, although I have seen dark skinned ‘Black’ girls of whom had this similar striking beauty, to my surprise, and in my opinion, she beats all. I have never seen any African American girl that has her presence and not only that,

What has amazed me since my school days is how well women can tell OTHER beautiful and attractive women when they see them.  Most men (unless they're gay or bi) don't seem to be able to tell another handsome or attractive man when they see one.

I saw men who I JUST KNEW women would be all over them, but when the women didn't react that way I thought they would and I ask them they'll start talking about the shape of the man's head or his teeth how he has shifty eyes or some other feature I had no idea they even noticed.....lol.

I've left girls alone because I figured I didn't have much of a chance against some "pretty boy" who I THOUGHT looks so good that she would just go crazy and hop in his lap!
And when she didn't even smile at him and I later ask her why.......

"Are you serious?
He's got orange teeth and a big sloppy ass!
Why would I take a nigga like dat home to my family?"

As ridiculous as this may seem, well, the older pastor has seemingly completely ‘lost his mind’. In just a few weeks, he has insulted his beautiful wife in front of the church and the two of them actually got into a shouting match in service. He shared with the church from the pulpit that both he and his wife have children before they married and the First Lady of the Church, his wife, was visibly seen to not agree with this type of open exposure in front of the Church. The pastor told the Church from the pulpit that he committed adultery years ago and that his wife forgave him but, her response moments later shows otherwise. Another week came, however, and the pastor was absent and ended up in the emergency room because he later said that he over did it during a workout session in his attempt to get his youthful physique back.

From what you've said, the wife didn't have a problem with his past adulterous affairs so much as she had a problem with CURRENT FOOLISH BEHAVIOR.
I remember one pastor who's daughter had a breast removed for some reason or another and the pastor actually pointed to her during service and talked about how his daughter had her "titty cut off" .   The woman was so embarrassed.
You'd be surprised (or maybe not) of what comes out of the mouth of some negroes when you put them infront of a microphone.

But your pastor's wife probably can pick up on some sort of sexual attraction that Pastor is having for this young dark sister and she doesn't like it one bit. All of his attempts to distract and "throw off" the scent makes it even more ridiculously obvious....lol.

The subconscious and almost uncontrolable resentment you feel towards dark skinned women who are beautiful is easily explained......

You see my dear sister, THIS world (started by Yacub and his disciples) was built on the principle of White Supremacy so for thousands of years it has trained it's societies to promote and uplift light skin and condemn dark skin. It's ingrained in the social and religious systems of this world (Yacub's world) that dark= evil and wicked and inferior where as it's taught that light=goodness and purity and superiority.

So when you see dark people being smart or beautiful or brave, it sets up conflict in your mind because the TRUTH that you're actually seeing goes against the racist indoctrination of your subconscious mind.

This is why if you notice a lot of Caucasians love promoting stupid and ugly AfroAmericas.
They'll promote them on jobs, promote them on television, promote their music, ect.....
What they're really promoting is Black negativity and inferiority because it re-enforces the concept of White Supremacy.
Promoting smart and beautiful Black people would be in direct contradiction to this.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I've left girls alone because I figured I didn't have much of a chance against some "pretty boy"

@Pioneer1 Well, attraction can be more than just the way a person looks and so, sometimes, it takes time to get past the way people look in order to 

get to the spirit of a person. So, if you have decided to 'leave girls alone' because the ones you see are shallow, than that would be a good thing, but if 

you engage with people in conversation, --that is the key! Also, I think that maturity leads to better relationships. 

"Are you serious?
He's got orange teeth and a big sloppy ass!
Why would I take a nigga like dat home to my family?"

Lol. Okay, that kind of response stems from 'an air head'; shallow people. 

The subconscious and almost uncontrolable resentment you feel towards dark skinned women who are beautiful is easily explained......

Let's not forget that I too, am dark skinned. I think the term is 'PAPER BAG TEST'; I fail that test.

So no, my response was not 'uncontrolable' but unexpected. I was getting so much attention that when this dark beauty was getting the attention, I did not expect it to happen. It is invisible, imo, because society has suppressed those really dark skinned 'Black' African-type people behind the brown Negroes and we need to wake up. 

So when you see dark people being smart or beautiful or brave, it sets up conflict in your mind because the TRUTH that you're actually seeing goes against the racist indoctrination of your subconscious mind.

Yes, I can relate.

This is why if you notice a lot of Caucasians love promoting stupid and ugly AfroAmericas.
They'll promote them on jobs, promote them on television, promote their music, ect.....

Absolutely!!! And don't forget BAD BEHAVIOR!

REwarding Bad Behavior. 

What they're really promoting is Black negativity and inferiority because it re-enforces the concept of White Supremacy.
Promoting smart and beautiful Black people would be in direct contradiction to this.

Oh yes! This has been going on for thousands of years! 

But that doesn't mean that dark people who are beautiful are good people. They too have a history of 'bad behavior' and have been

exploited to support White Supremacy and this is what I hope to bring out as well in my research that surrounds my study on Solomon.

Thank you for your comment, @Pioneer1