Coronavirus patent documents, Trump attempted purchase of vaccine, and mass media manipulation

I've heard many different perspectives on this "pandemic" and how it relates to African people.

I've heard that our people were immune to getting it.
I've also heard that our people are getting it but most are either showing no symptoms OR very mild symptoms of it.

@Kareem who is behind that blog? It is full of misinformation.

The opening paragraph should give you a clue"

"The United States has about 14,000 infections and 200 deaths. That means Americans as of today have a .0043% chance of contracting the virus and a .000062% chance of dying from it."

No, pecent infection does not equal probability of contraction. This reasoning is a function of a failed education system or a deliberate attempt to mislead people. Whatever the motivation it is bad.

@Pioneer1 i joking said that Africans are immune myself, but there are demographic reasons to help explain this that have nothing to do with melanin. We know younger people are less effected than the old. African countires are much younger than European and asian countires like italy and china.

We also pretty sure the outbreak started in chins and it makes sense that the epicenter with a much older population would be impacted much more severly. Than a young, less mobile, population much further away -- At least at the early stage.

Think critically and view everything on the web with skepticism.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Troy said:

this that have nothing to do with melanin.

@Troy Yes, at this point, there is no proof of this. 

If a Black African person gets this virus, they will be at the same odds as anyone else, based on age, immune levels and etc.

But, I have not read the article that @Kareem posted and I am looking forward to reading it. 

On 3/21/2020 at 8:04 AM, Troy said:

Think critically and view everything on the web with skepticism.

I do think critically. I once posted the patent documents here on AALBC for the AIDS virus and you dismissed them as fantasy because you said you didn't understand them. Every document related to coronavirus science, including the various strains (SARS-CoV-2 the current one and SARS-CoV-1 the previous one) and the vaccines since 1993 are linked therein. It's your choice to choose reading them or not. An article serves to summarize.

African countires are much younger than European and asian countires like italy and china.

That's a new one. First I heard the coronavirus is not affecting Africa and India because the weather is too warm and the virus cannot thrive in heat. But that makes little sense being that Florida and Louisiana are two of the warmest states in the Union and have more coronavirus cases than all the Midwest cold states combined. Now you're saying its because Africa and India have young populations. Thinking critically, I look at the infections map and see that 60% of all infections are/were in China and Italy. I see that every infection on the African Continent has resulted from a European or Asian tourist/worker arriving in the country and being diagnosed positive, almost as if they are deliberately entering Africa to spread the disease.

No, pecent infection does not equal probability of contraction. This reasoning is a function of a failed education system or a deliberate attempt to mislead people. Whatever the motivation it is bad.

This is just an attempt to use a bunch of $0.75 words for a penny point. Bottom line is that 34,000 died of the flu in 2018-19 in the USA and the country didn't shut down. As of today we're around 390 from coronavirus. I highly doubt we reach 34,000 deaths. But the country is shut down and martial law is imminent? Again I'm thinking critically based on what we know and the facts. Something sinister is happening behind the scenes.

I think there are simply a lot of people with a morbid desire to die from this or feed off the government subterfuges. It's almost as if people want military in their neighborhoods.

On 3/20/2020 at 8:02 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I've also heard that our people are getting it but most are either showing no symptoms OR very mild symptoms of it.

"At least four black NBA players – Kevin Durant, Donovan Mitchell, Rudy Gobert and Marcus Smart – have “tested positive” for coronavirus. All of them said they had no symptoms. Actor Idris Elba went viral within minutes when he announced on Twitter that he was diagnosed with coronavirus. He also said no symptoms were present."

Kareem i can spend all day picking apart that article's false and misleading claims including:

"...obvious fact that the entire African continent is virtually free of coronavirus."

This flys in the face of fact that there have been cases there and the continent is bracing themselves for many more.

1 hour ago, Kareem said:

This is just an attempt to use a bunch of $0.75 words for a penny point. Bottom line is that 34,000 died of the flu in 2018-19 in the USA and the country didn't shut down. As of today we're around 390 from coronavirus. I highly doubt we reach 34,000 deaths.

It is not a penny pont in the context of an article full of misleading information.

I hope you are ultimately right about the number of deaths. But given 300K people have contracted the virus globally in a very short period of time and we are not testing people and people are still running around all willy-nilly who knows.

1 hour ago, Kareem said:

I think there are simply a lot of people with a morbid desire to die from this or feed off the government subterfuges.

What, pray tell, is the government's motivation for all of this?

@Kareem are you also against vaccinations?

@Kareem ok 🙂

45 is POTUS, people eschew vaccinations, and believe climate change and Coronavurus are hoaxes  because people don't trust the government ... I can't say that I blame them.

11 hours ago, Delano said:

What's the price of ignorance?

Your life.

Apple and Starbucks have reopened in China. Movie theaters are reopening in China. Japan is reopening its schools next week. Meanwhile its the apocalypse in the USA as they test asymptomatic people to tell them they have a disease and cause more panic that is sadly so easy to induce in the US populace. People are yearning militarized neighborhoods and needles. I'm just glad I can watch from a distance. It's like 9/11 all over again and all that BS government had the masses believing (WMDs in Iraq, passport from hijacker fell from the plane [LOL], etc.). It was called "misinformation" back then and anyone who spoke of it was called ignorant. De ja vu. No coincidence they're making NYC the epicenter of this one too.

I think the shit has been in America for atleast 4 or 5 months but it just wasn't publicized or folks didn't go to the hospital for it.

Not only at my job but out in public in general I noticed a lot of people were getting headaches and congestion and calling in sick but were getting over it in a few days....like a wave.
Maybe it was something else, but maybe this virus already made it's way THROUGH America and these tests are just confirming what has already happened.

I find it interesting and odd that after such a big push to get more testing kits out, now all of a sudden now the government is trying to DE-EMPHASIZE the importance of testing and in some cases actually denying people testing!

I know someone in Detroit who has the virus. The person is Black and has symptoms.

To Kareem's point: 10's of thousands of people died from the flu last year. Why doesn't the the country lose their shit over that? 

The government's failure to communicate the difference between the seasonal flu and covid19 is a big problem.

The government's failure to stop the sale of cigarettes which kills even more people is criminal. We know tobacco lobbyists are the reason.

The idea the people don't take vaccines, covid19, or man made climate change seriously is completely understandable. Now if large numbers of white people distrust the government why should ANY Black people trust the U.S. government?

As usual, most AfroAmericans are in a VULNERABLE position.

We know we can't trust the people in authority with their history of lying and misdeeds, but most of our people don't have enough knowledge to know what's really going nor eough power to actually do something about it once they find out.

So what do you do......

Trust the media and those in power to tell you the truth and open yourself up to be taken advantage of and harmed?

Or do you ignore them and what they're saying only to face possible harm from a real threat?

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Or do you ignore them and what they're saying only to face possible harm from a real threat?

Yes, it is a jacked up position to be in.

They've lied so much overvthe ceruries you'd be a fool not to assume they are lying when they say anything. "White man speak with forked tongue."

Still, I trust them on vaccines because we've seen polio, whooping cough and other diseases disapoear ... at least until recently.

I also believe Covid19 is real too. Mainly because the alternative theories seem too far fetched to me.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Trust the media and those in power to tell you the truth and open yourself up to be taken advantage of and harmed?

You get hurt either way. Just like my position on police. If I smell feral pig in the air (which you must detect to try and save your life), I'm shooting first. I know I'll die later in a shootout, but I'd rather die with dignity like that versus trusting cops to act like humans.

These people deliberately crashed THEIR OWN economy for a reason. They have people locked indoors for a reason. They have effectively convinced people that this coronavirus is the plague. 34,000 died of flu in 2018-19. 60,000 died of flu in 2017-18. Everything was business as usual. Anyone who fails to recognize the sinister and manipulative nature as to what's happening now is simply choosing blissful ignorance.

People are just scared to talk about anything contrary to what government feeds them. I'm not. I'm always the guy screaming alone versus the obedient crowd.

21 minutes ago, Delano said:

Trump wants to end the isolation. So do you believe Trump when he said it was a hoax that the Democrats made up?

I don't get into the left/right political soap opera. What I do know is that Trump tried to buy the rights to vaccines and research from CureVac, a German pharma company, for $1 billion. Of course he and CureVac deny it now. But several non-US media outlets confirmed it.

Everything Trump does is for himself. He only cares about himself. Talk of sending $1,200 checks to people means there's something in it for Trump. The $500 billion slush fund in that "relief" bill that Trump and Mnuchin have complete, 100% control over tells you all you need to know. Democrats are desperate to get their version of a dementia-suffering pervert (Biden) into the WH so of course they will politicize anything and everything.

Cuban doctors sent a drug called Interferon to China and it apparently works to cure coronavirus as China is getting back to normal. Of course you don't hear about the drug in US media because it's made in Cuba and big pharma companies cannot cash in on it. Of course pharma companies advertise a lot on US media. Again, they don't care about people. They care only about themselves.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2020 at 9:34 PM, Troy said:

The government's failure to communicate the difference between the seasonal flu and covid19 is a big problem.

Well does anybody know the difference between the two?

I heard a little. I heard that covid19 does something like 'shedding' for maybe 10 days?

On 3/23/2020 at 11:16 PM, Pioneer1 said:

So what do you do......

I wish I knew.

On 3/24/2020 at 1:15 AM, Troy said:

Still, I trust them on vaccines because we've seen polio, whooping cough and other diseases disapoear ... at least until recently.

Yes, those vaccines were good but, still the history of what has happened in the past with how at times, they gave sugar water instead of medicine, and they performed histerectomies [sp] when Black women were unaware, causes me to have distrust.

10 hours ago, Kareem said:

Cuban doctors sent a drug called Interferon to China and it apparently works to cure coronavirus as China is getting back to normal.

@Kareem Oh Wow!

Troy

Still, I trust them on vaccines because we've seen polio, whooping cough and other diseases disapoear ... at least until recently.

Many of these diseases disappeared not because of vaccines but because of better living conditions. People raising their meats and poultry better, washing their hands more, taking more baths, and better nutrition.....making them less susceptible to disease in the first place.

Many of the diseases you mentioned were unheard of in Africa or the Americas BEFORE the coming of Caucasians because the people tended to live more in harmony with nature and their diets were superior to what so many of us eat today so they were much more healthy and balanced.

Kareem

I know I'll die later in a shootout, but I'd rather die with dignity like that versus trusting cops to act like humans.

With THIS shit going around.......
A person probably WOULD be better off taking their chances getting it over with from a gunshot to the head rather than laying up in some crowded hospital bed (or on the floor) slipping in and out  for days before finally expiring.

People are just scared to talk about anything contrary to what government feeds them. I'm not. I'm always the guy screaming alone versus the obedient crowd.

The entire purpose of this is FEAR.
The more you instill fear in the public the easier they are to manipulate.

You wouldn't believe how many people I've met who are BEGGING for Marshal law today.
They actually want the state and national goverment to "protect" them forcing EVERYBODY in their homes for a few weeks and putting the military on the streets to enforce this in hope that this thing will be over quickly.

A week ago Trump was talking about shutting down America and made plans for it, but now they've done such a good job scaring the public that when he gets on television talking about loosening the restrictions and opening up America by Easter... the public is now saying "NO! NO!"
They WANT him to shut everything down and keep everyone in their homes and even encouraging him to use marshall law!

Reminds me of a Pimp and his ho.....

At first the girl is scared and trying to get away but after dropping his psychology on her, in just a few months he can't RUN her away!
He goes upside her head and drives her off and she's back within 24 hours.
Not only does she stay with him but she actually starts recruiting OTHER girls for him and eventually starts telling him how soft he's getting and how much harder he should be on them....lol.
Am I lying?

Cuban doctors sent a drug called Interferon to China and it apparently works to cure coronavirus as China is getting back to normal

I remember this drug because from the 90s when Dr. Alim Muhammad of the Nation of Islam was using it to treat (and cure) HIV patients!

Delano

Trump wants to end the isolation.

Don't believe this populist rhetoric.

Trump and his administration along with other government officials are the ones who made this a big deal and said this was a "war" and the biggest threat since World War 2.
Now he's sitting in a chair telling a reporter that the flu killed more people than this did but didn't warrant the nation being shut down....lol.

Actually this is what the American people were saying weeks ago in response to HIS and the government's draconian measures. He's just trying to echo it so when the shut down comes he can look like the one who didn't want it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I remember this drug [Interferon] because from the 90s when Dr. Alim Muhammad of the Nation of Islam was using it to treat (and cure) HIV patients!

Damn bruh. I never knew about this until now. Just read a few articles on it. That's some crazy shiz. Thanks for the knowledge. Rabbit hole just gets deeper and deeper.

And to all the obedient black people out there parroting and mimicking white people and Asian actions and talking points with all the coronavirus stuff, just remember, you're still black. Just like these two black men found out while wearing protective masks at Walmart. I don't need to hear the white copsucking community defenses of their god in the cop costume. Already read them. This is just a PSA.

@Kareem Black people that I know have died of Covid-19 in NYC in the the past few weeks.  I know many more directly and indirectly who have it. 

I have never known anyone in my, 5 decades+, of life who have died of the flu or complications from it.

People need to protect themselves, which is increasingly difficult to do given the mistrust and misinformation out there.

Time will tell. The United States is now the epicenter of the outbreak and NY City is the epicenter of the epicenter.

1 hour ago, Kareem said:

This is just a PSA.

Wow! I see people wearing masl in Walmart and other stores all of the time! 

I was also told that police are writing tickets for people who gather more than 50+.

And, I just read that New Orleans is becoming an epi center fast.

29 minutes ago, Troy said:

People need to protect themselves, which is increasingly difficult to do given the mistrust and misinformation out there.

Yes, both 'mistrust' and 'misinformation'

Things are happening so fast.

• Thanks 1

Kareem

Thanks for the knowledge. Rabbit hole just gets deeper and deeper.

You're more than welcomed my brother.

They claim there are no cures for viruses but interferon and a host of other herbs and even drugs over the years have been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to kill viruses and cure their ailments.

Instead of harassing THOSE brothers for trying to protect themselves, the fuzz should have been keeping a look out for the white supremists and neo-nazis that they were TOLD were intentionally spreading the virus to Jews and law enforcement officials around the nation.

We all know that Wal-mart is the "epicenter" for trailer trash, so he shouldn't have had any problems finding some.

Troy

Black people that I know have died of Covid-19 in NYC in the the past few weeks. I know many more directly and indirectly who have it.

I have never known anyone in my, 5 decades+, of life who have died of the flu or complications from it.

I don't know how long NYC will hold that title.....
Now like Chevdove pointed out they're talking about Chicago, Detroit, and New Orleans -cities with large AfroAmerican populations by the way.

Can you (or somebody) PLEASE tell me how in the hell a virus that started in some remote city way the hell over in China ends up killing people in New Orleans and Philly; and now even the rapper Scarface  and the Black Chief of Detroit police are said to have had the virus!

Something ain't right.......

That's why when some of the people I knew were telling me that it was only affecting Whites and Asians a few weeks ago.....I observed it but held my peace so that I could sit back and peep game.

I remember a brother in a bathroom telling me about how ONLY Asians were getting it and I just looked at him in the mirror but didn't agree or disagree...just kept on washing my hands thinking to myself,  "No negroes getting sick?  How long will THAT last?"

Right now there are relatively few cases (that we're hearing about) in sub-saharan Africa, but how long will THAT last!
How long will it be before these people "do something" about that good news?

Sorry to hear about your associates my brother.

8 hours ago, Kareem said:

Don't understand what any of that has to do with black men being threatened by cops and kicked out of Walmart for wearing protective masks.

Nothing.  Mine was a PSA too.

Do you believe everything you find on social media @Kareem?

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Can you (or somebody) PLEASE tell me how in the hell a virus that started in some remote city way the hell over in China ends up killing people in New Orleans and Philly...

Dude this virus, unlike the seasonal flu, is highly contagious.  Have you not heard this before?! If no action was taken MANY more people would die. What don't you understand? Seriously?

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Sorry to hear about your associates my brother.

Sad to know if politicans were not so to act. Many lives could have been saved and the rest of us could have been spared this looming depression...

1 hour ago, Kareem said:

I'll just refrain from logging into your site anymore and have all inbound links removed to it as well.

What!? @Kareem I didn't realize there was this type of conflict! 

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Something ain't right.......

@Pioneer1 This is crazy!

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

but how long will THAT last!
How long will it be before these people "do something" about that good news?

absolutely!

7 hours ago, Chevdove said:

What!? @Kareem I didn't realize there was this type of conflict! 

Neither did I @Chevdove, but people have to make their own decisions.

If your ideas can not be questioned or challenged then this is not the forum for -- indeed no open forum would be.  Sometimes people take (or make) disagreement personally. Others just want their worldview supported; social media is vast and it is very easy to find filter bubbles that support any world view, where these people would be happier.

Of course forums need participants to survive, but having one in which there can be no expression of and working through the differences in opinion is not one I'm interested in running or participating in. 

Expressing differences is easy, working to getting closer to truth is a heck of a lot harder. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Troy said:

Of course forums need participants to survive, but having one in which there can be no expression of and working through the differences in opinion is not one I'm interested in running or participating in. 

This is good to hear.

checks and balancing, I think, is beneficial both ways. 

For me anyway, I feel, it is good to be challenged, and helps me 

to not stray and get far down the road on something that may not be true!

Sad to see my brothers part ways.

....but it is what it is.

Troy

Dude this virus, unlike the seasonal flu, is highly contagious. Have you not heard this before?! If no action was taken MANY more people would die. What don't you understand? Seriously?

What I DON'T understand is how the hell some people eating bats in a town in China ends up killing thousands of Americans and thousands more world wide.
Do you really believe this explanation?

And why is THIS virus (as opposed to the many others out there) so contagious?

Now if YOU understand what's going on, try your best to explain it to me because the official explanations sure as hell aren't making a lot of sense.

I've changed my opinion on things based upon what I've read here

Based on what you've read HERE?
Hmmm...
I'm curious as to EXACTLY what that means.
I have a feeling  that your reasons won't be too flattering, lol.

Chev

I didn't realize there was this type of conflict!

Come on now, you should know the ways of Black folks by now....lol.

Neely Fuller said when Black people simply come into CONTACT with eachother there's a risk of conflict and fighting.

You can be in a barbershop or beauty salon and everything is quiet and people are talking vibing with eachother and in a split second people are arguing and chair are being thrown at eachother.

Hey, it is what it is.

7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Now if YOU understand what's going on, try your best to explain it to me because the official explanations sure as hell aren't making a lot of sense.

@Pioneer1 In the words of the other post THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS!!! 

That would be part of my explanation. But I like to say that 'THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS -- OF THE LAST DAYS'; meaning

imo the last days started about 2500 years ago; at the beginning of the apocalypse.

What I DON'T understand is how the hell some people eating bats in a town in China ends up killing thousands of Americans and thousands more world wide.
Do you really believe this explanation?

Okay, THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYIN!

Listen; People been eatin bats and crap like dat for thousands of years, and dis stuff didn't happen!!!

So, obviously there is something else to this! 

Now, I don't understand what is going on, and I don't know of any obvious prophecies but,

as far as this kind of situation, well, it ain't necessarily new. However, from what I understand

the real 'last days' phenomenon has to do with a great tsunami, mention in prophecy and other things.

But well, this is crazy, I mean schools are closed for the year!

We are being rationed at the grocery stores! 

Neely Fuller said when Black people simply come into CONTACT with eachother there's a risk of conflict and fighting.

LOL! Man!

You can be in a barbershop or beauty salon and everything is quiet and people are talking vibing with eachother and in a split second people are arguing and chair are being thrown at eachother.

Hey, it is what it is.

Well, It's good to know that not all of us quit altogether. I mean, I do absolutely understand why some people may feel it is good

to leave and save peace, but I hope that @Kareem will come back. He hasn't even been here that long.

But yes, all things will either come to an end or change. That's part of life. As you say, @Pioneer1 'It is what it is. 

This subject of this strange happening is bound to have some people with no good intentions coming into forums, and so that would cause 

@Troy to have to deal with some of these kinds of pranks, but did Troy mean intent against Kareem? 

I think not. I have not read the link that kareem posted yet, but, from what I gather, it was the link that Troy referred to, 

and I don't feel that Kareem should take it personally. But Hey, I understand that he did not like it that Troy spoke about the link, however,

I hope that Kareem will COOL OFF and come back. 

12 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Now if YOU understand what's going on, try your best to explain it to me

I can't any more than I can explain to you how the warpage of space/time causes the Earth to revolve around the Sun. 

You see the entire planet reacting to Covid19 in ways they do not act in reaction to the flu.  You are so distrusting of all the planets doctors and scientists that you would ignore all of these signals indicating how highly contagious and potentially deadly this virus is and dismiss them as a conspiracy or stupidity. I'm sure there is NOTHING I can say that will help you understand.

I have a feeling  that your reasons won't be too flattering, lol.

No, there would be nothing negative about it. Sometimes the different perspectives help me think about things differently. 

When humans come into contact with one another there is risk of fighting. Crowd them into really harsh conditions and you will have conflict.  People wanna blame poor Black people for the higher levels of crime in their neighborhood, but when you live in a big house, with land, and everything you need you don't; need to bop you neighbor over the head for their welfare check.

@Chevdove, of course I did not have malintent against Kareem.  Honestly, I think he was in a bad mood that day, because I've been critical of his sources in the past and this did not cause him to leave in a huff before.  Look, the man posts a video of some guy purportedly being thrown out of a store for wearing a mask;he takes the video at face value and rans with it.  I wouldn't do this, because this is how fake news and conspiracies propagate.

Some people are inclined to believe in conspiracies and I understand this, but you can't continue to entertain a conspiracy when there is a preponderance of facts, science, and objective evidence which rejects the conspiracy.  

Some people really believe the world is flat.  There are sources on the web to support this belief. Now if someone wants to assert that the world is flat then leave the forum because I strongly rejected their world view and there evidence in favor of reality, is that being closed minded and dogmatic?  

• Like 1

I decided to vote for Hillary Clinton, rather that opting out completely when she ran against trump. That is one that I've previously mentioned.

I decided that I was too critical on women's obsession with their hair based upon what serval of the women here wrote.

I now believe man-made climate change is a hoax -- psyche your mind!

Dropped in the see what was going on and ran immediately into this thread

Real quick (google if in doubt):

In 1918 there was 1.5 billion people in the world -

1/3 of the world's population caught the Spanish Flu, i.e., 500 MILLION

50 to 100 million died world-wide

675,000 died in the U.S.

One reason the motherland is relatively free of COVID-19 is because foreigners don't travel there as they do to Italy (especially) and China and NEW YORK CITY. The country on the motherland with the most cases is South Africa which has more foreigner visitors than any country in Southern Africa. Hope er'body's doing well. :)

Chev

In the words of the other post THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS!!!

That would be part of my explanation. But I like to say that 'THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS -- OF THE LAST DAYS'; meaning

imo the last days started about 2500 years ago; at the beginning of the apocalypse

Oh yes, I definately believe these are the last days.
But again, the last days of THIS WORLD.
This world and it's institutions are being dismantled to make way for a NEW WORLD.

However, from what I understand

the real 'last days' phenomenon has to do with a great tsunami, mention in prophecy and other things.

Also, if you've been paying attention there's been a number of MAJOR EARTHQUAKES in different parts of the United States lately!

There's clearly a re-alighnment taking place.

But well, this is crazy, I mean schools are closed for the year!

I guess that worked out just fine then because when they closed down the schools the parents were wondering where they were going to send their children while they were at work.
Now that the parents got laid off from their jobs THEY BOTH can stay home together.

But when you want to build a new house you must first tear down and remove the old one, and in most cases this includes the very FOUNDATION of the old one!

The educational and religious systems are the foundations of this world and they must also be dismantled for an effective removal.

Well, It's good to know that not all of us quit altogether. I mean, I do absolutely understand why some people may feel it is good

to leave and save peace, but I hope that @Kareem will come back. He hasn't even been here that long. ,

But yes, all things will either come to an end or change. That's part of life. As you say, @Pioneer1 'It is what it is.

This subject of this strange happening is bound to have some people with no good intentions coming into forums, and so that would cause

Well.....
I too hope Kareem comes back, just like I hope Mel, Sarah, and even Cynique ((but only for occasion....lol....can barely stand that girl's mouth)) comes back.

I just dropped a lot of knowledge to Kareem on another thread about the origin of Caucasians, then the nigga turns around and storms out the door before responding to it!

Shit.....LOL.

@Troy to have to deal with some of these kinds of pranks, but did Troy mean intent against Kareem?

I think not. I have not read the link that kareem posted yet, but, from what I gather, it was the link that Troy referred to,

and I don't feel that Kareem should take it personally. But Hey, I understand that he did not like it that Troy spoke about the link, however,

I hope that Kareem will COOL OFF and come back.

They disagreed on a few things in the posts, but you never know what was said or what type of exchanges were made in the Private Messages.

Both of them (like you ) are highly intelligent and educated but their perspectives on society and human nature are widely different.

Similar to me, Kareem is far less trusting of the system than Troy and based on the LIMITED information I've observed by reading their exchanges (again I don't know the full story) he was very frustrated that Troy didn't share his skepticism and distrust (or atleast as much).
And if my perceptiveness serves me correctly, he probably was a little frustrated with my reluctance to engage much in or take sides in those disagreements.

I'm assuming he's not banned and he can speak for himself, but perhaps Kareem felt as if he was "alone" on this site as most of his positions and figured there was no need to stick around.  As far as I'm concerned his perspectives were greatly appreciated and I actually looked forward to many of his opinions but.....

Hey baby girl, it is what it is.

I just recognize this is the internet and try not to get TOO emotionally attached to anyone on here.

Troy

I can't any more than I can explain to you how the warpage of space/time causes the Earth to revolve around the Sun.

You see the entire planet reacting to Covid19 in ways they do not act in reaction to the flu. You are so distrusting of all the planets doctors and scientists that you would ignore all of these signals indicating how highly cntagious and potentially deadly this virus is and dismiss them as a conspiracy or stupidity. I'm sure there is NOTHING I can say that will help you understand.

It's not the fact that the virus exists and that is' making people sick and killing them that I'm disputing or distrusting.

It's the ORIGIN of the virus as well as the OVER-REACTION to it that I'm taking issue with.

If I'm a detective and I find a dead woman with a gunshot wound to the head, my job isn't to determine what killed her.....it's obvious that bullets kill and she died from one.
The question is WHO killed her and WHY!
And it's the same with this......

WHERE did this virus really come from?
And WHY now?

Again, do YOU....with what you know of world history.....really believe the offical story that a bunch of people in some remote part of China eating bat-soup are responsible for a GLOBAL crisis and what some are calling the modern plague?

Really....do ya?

On 4/1/2020 at 12:24 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Well.....
I too hope Kareem comes back, just like I hope Mel, Sarah, and even Cynique ((but only for occasion....lol....can barely stand that girl's mouth)) comes back.

@Pioneer1

I never left!  I decided it was wiser to spend my time on other areas on this website, where I could help and also learn what others are doing in the book world.

I don't argue with supremacist folks of any shade and for a while this forum (culture, race and economy) was traveling that path.

Calling people coons, uncle toms, ni--ers, colonizers, crackers, (dang there are'nt many derogatory names for Angles that don't include them being in a superior position over black folks, is there? LOL but I digress)-  because of their differing life perspective doesn't help any of us.

Black Supremacy is as hateful as white supremacy.  Hate and fear are way too draining, divisive and mentally harmful.  If we couple that with Alex Jones-type alternative theories especially the unsolvable theories then we're all doomed.  

I'm all for considering alternative theories but if they are not meant to help us evolve then what?  For example, if coronavirus is engineered/modified. - SO WHAT?  A lot of viruses are engineered/modified for health reasons - such as gene therapy.  For years domestic animals such as cats and dogs have been vaccinated against the coronavirus . Are we talking about that modified virus? Anyway,  if we're going to talk about solutions then I'm all in...but just talking about what somebody is allegedly doing to us - makes us victims...and I ain't got time to talk about reinforcing my victimization. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Delano we used to say "psyche" too but I thought saying the entire phrase would avoid the miscommunication you described. I don't think. It is an obscure phase that no one I know used sort of like "flat leava," you know what Cynique did 😉

...but you never know what was said or what type of exchanges were made in the Private Messages

I almost never communicate to anyone via private messages.  Any issues I had with kareem I would share publicly.  Speaking of that, @Pioneer1 what do you think about my theory that Kareem was a troll.  You know the kind you find on Facebook formorting controversy and descent. I mean think about it, if you listened to Kareem you would have nothing but hatred and contempt for the United States. Think about some of the things he wrote about stockpiling weapons and going out in a blaze of glory...

Similar to me, Kareem is far less trusting of the system than Troy...

Look, you'd be a fool to completely trust our system, but Kareem had zero trust.  If I take him at his word (i.e. not a troll) some of his beliefs were simply irrational. If you believe Black people are immune to the virus, you are irrational, because you'd have to deny the fact that Black people are dying everyday from the virus.

WHERE did this virus really come from?

Did you not watch very short video explaining the nature of Covid-19 and how it originated or did you simply not understand it?  OK I see it is not my in ability to explain it is your unwillingness to believe.

When I was really young I recall trying to explain to one of my little playmates why Santa could not possibly be real. We lived in the projects and I remember waving my hand across the landscape trying to help him understand how it would be physically impossible for someone to deliver presents to everyone in a single night -- we did not even have chimneys.  He refused to accept it. I mean we were little and this conversation took place 50 years ago, but I just could not understand why he could not accept that Santa could not possibly be real.  @Pioneer1 you remind me of my young playmate.  I heard he became a minister ... a field in which faith in the impossible is required.

Mel

Well hello.
Good to hear from you again!

You speak of Black Supremacy being as hateful as White Supremacy.
I'm going to have to be the judge of that one.....so SHOW ME somewhere where Black folks are in a position to be supremacist, lol.

You don't have take me there, just tell me where it is!
Or send me a map on how to get there and when I go and see this "Black Supremacy" in action (because living in Western society we KNOW what White supremacy looks like) for myself THEN I will be educated enough to make an intelligent decision as to whether or not it's as bad as what Caucasians have established.

I'm all for considering alternative theories but if they are not meant to help us evolve then what? For example, if coronavirus is engineered/modified. - SO WHAT?

Because if it is, then perhaps the guidelines that you're being told will keep you safe MAY  infact be useless or even down right dangerous!
((make your own masks out of handkerchiefs and kleenex???))

Perhaps  you WOULD have done  C while you were running around doing B  had you only known the truth.

Troy

Speaking of that, @Pioneer1 what do you think about my theory that Kareem was a troll. You know the kind you find on Facebook formorting controversy and descent. I mean think about it, if you listened to Kareem you would have nothing but hatred and contempt for the United States. Think about some of the things he wrote about stockpiling weapons and going out in a blaze of glory...

Man!
Your last line was interesting as hell because I just mentioned that very same thing in a response to you and Chev on another thread!!!!

But I can't say whether or not the brother was a troll.
I'm in no position to know him or his intentions outside of the limited information what he posted. But when people asked about the use of violence, it was said that the Honorable Elijah Muhammad said it wasn't wise to SAY before one had the ability to DO.

Look, you'd be a fool to completely trust our system, but Kareem had zero trust. If I take him at his word (i.e. not a troll) some of his beliefs were simply irrational. If you believe Black people are immune to the virus, you are irrational, because you'd have to deny the fact that Black people are dying everyday from the virus.

Well, he said he was a Paralegal so apparently he had SOME trust of it because he worked with and within the very legal system.....lol.
But I cautioned him and others in real life about saying "this" doesn't affect Black folks or "that" doesn't affect Black folks because for one thing it IS affecting Black folks in terms of health AND economics AND you never know what type of action you may be inviting.

I remember back in the 80s and 90s a lot of Black men were bragging about how nice and big and round the Black woman's butt is and how flat the White woman's but was. Even singing about it and putting it in rap songs.

White men didn't say shit, they just went up into the laboratory and worked on some chemicals and the next thing you know 20 years later every other White woman you see from 17 to 70 has a big fat shapely ass wagging behind her...lol.
One of the Black man's greatest weaknesses is arrogance and the tendency to brag and this often invites unwanted consequences.

• Haha 1

On 3/31/2020 at 10:53 PM, Guest FAS said:

One reason the motherland is relatively free of COVID-19 is because foreigners don't travel there as they do to Italy (especially) and China and NEW YORK CITY. The country on the motherland with the most cases is South Africa which has more foreigner visitors than any country in Southern Africa. Hope er'body's doing well. :)

Yes!--My husband made this same statement!

I missed this thread a few days ago. I was surprised to see MY SISTAS have posted here! 

Oh yes, I definately believe these are the last days.
But again, the last days of THIS WORLD.
This world and it's institutions are being dismantled to make way for a NEW WORLD.

@Pioneer1 Absolutely!

Also, if you've been paying attention there's been a number of MAJOR EARTHQUAKES in different parts of the United States lately!

There's clearly a re-alighnment taking place.

Now, I read this too, and this is alarming. I mean, there was a significant earthquake in, I think it was, Idaho!?

The educational and religious systems are the foundations of this world and they must also be dismantled for an effective removal.

This is all to obvious! And this is how the scriptures say it:

THE BRIDE AND THE BRIDEGROOM WILL BE TAKEN UP AND THE VOICE

OF THE BRIDEGROOM WILL BE HEARD NO MORE in the great city! That means

that the institution of THE CHURCH will be STOPPED so the deceptive ploys 

thta exploited it for other uses will not be able to use this method to control

us anymore. So, I find it significant that the federal government says that

even the Churches are not to gather!!! The fake pastors cannot collect 

offering in this way for now--so that they can pay for their own extra family members and etc....

using people's tithes for things they should not be doing ...

I just dropped a lot of knowledge to Kareem on another thread about the origin of Caucasians, then the nigga turns around and storms out the door before responding to it!

Shit.....LOL.

LOL!!! Don't get me started...

'm assuming he's not banned and he can speak for himself, but perhaps Kareem felt as if he was "alone" on this site as most of his positions and figured there was no need to stick around.  As far as I'm concerned his perspectives were greatly appreciated and I actually looked forward to many of his opinions but.....

Hey baby girl, it is what it is.

I just recognize this is the internet and try not to get TOO emotionally attached to anyone on here.

I agree. 

On 4/2/2020 at 2:46 PM, Mel Hopkins said:

I ain't got time to talk about reinforcing my victimization. 

Sista! Yes, this is a challenge for me.

I do not want to express myself and at the same time, also reinforce being a victim

because this will never help to be free from it. 

@Mel Hopkins

On 4/2/2020 at 5:54 PM, Troy said:

I just could not understand why he could not accept that Santa could not possibly be real.  @Pioneer1 you remind me of my young playmate.  I heard he became a minister ... a field in which faith in the impossible is required.

Oh WOW! @Troy You struck a nerve when you said this!!!

This reminds me of another post from you about the subject of 'Neanderthals'.

You could not understand why he could not accecpt that SAnta could not possibly be real!?

Troy, I can answer that! Your playmate may have believed it if White Santa and White people told him that SAnta was not real, but

even though you presented a good 'debate' and proof, he just could not see past you being Black...

He could not have Blind faith in  you, but he could have Blind faith in the White people that brought this fake religion

that can't even be based on script. IMO, no one should have blind faith but, faith must be based on some type of 

facts and experience.

Like you said, @Troy

“Did you not watch very short video explaining the nature of Covid-19 and how it originated or did you simply not understand it?  OK I see it is not my in ability to explain it is your unwillingness to believe.

I gave you a few references on the subject and ‘the definition of Species’, and examples of how species can reproduce, even though scientist flip back and forth on this definition when it comes to the Hominids. If Lions don’t breed outside of captivity with other species, but do in captivity then, like the definition of ‘species’ part of the guidelines is based on ‘defective blending’ and ‘defective hybrids’ that shows up in the form of many sterility, diseases, skin cancer etc. of which these animals do show. But, different species can interbreed though.

If we humans say that the modern human existed 10,000+ years before the Biblical date of Adam, then that supports what I am saying in that there must have been pre-humans walking around in the Garden of Eden and this planet prior to the Creation of the Nappy headed African YDNA.

If scientist say that Neanderthals are ALL extinct, but that all Europeans and Asians have about 2-3% Neanderthal DNA and this is continually being a part of reproduction for thousands of years, then, as a person who has a degree in Biology and understands the Scientific Method then, that sounds like, at best, a contradiction. That may be a theory but not a proven fact.

If scientist say that people of African descent carry ALMOST ZERO Neanderthal DNA then, what is their mathematical definition of ALMOST ZERO? Would that be less than 2-3%? LOL. Do we round up or down? LOL.

Thanks to about 400 years of Chattel Slavery, many of us Brown African Americans do have traits that scientist say are Neanderthal traits.

Scientist say that there are no live humans with the BT Haplogroup. So, if as the scriptures say that all Cainites were drowned in the Great Flood then, that only means that there is no YDNA, but it does not mean that the Cainite presence is extinct, because it can still be here through recessive population.

If the FOUNDERS AFFECT shows the Blonde hair/Blue eyed trait showing up in concentrations in populations in Scandinavia and far away in Australia, then that would be a population genetic pool of people that carry a trait that has an origin of a BLACK AFRCAN-TYPED MALE [Nappy headed YDNA] with lactose intolerance in his bones and in the Black Sea region of Anatolia Turkey about 6000 years ago—TRANSLATION CAIN!!!

So if this population gene pool would be extinct, then eventually, even African people that can be born with this blonde hair/blue eyed presence would eventually die out do to Natural Selection. It is a trait that has its origin in an African-typed male of the nodeast [northeast] but not the African-typed Southworld males [Sethworld males]. Nevertheless, the dominant presence of the BT haplogroup is completely extinct, but the recessive presence is still here today. Due to it being a mutation, it will not come back, but certain traits continue to show up in a recessive presence.

Likewise, this is why I think that scientist are only offering us part truths about the Archaic Hominids species of the Neanderthals. Yes, the dominant presence of the YDNA viable Denisovan-Neanderthal is completely extinct, but in order for certain traits to continue to be passed down through reproduction, then there may be some kind of blending and also hybridization going on due to a population gene pool still present somewhere in this earth. Where? I don’t know for sure, but it is NOT based on color though. Both Europeans and Africans etc. are NOT Neanderthals based on scientific definitions but we are Homo sapiens but we all carry some blending or either hybridization of the Archaic beings. Now there, -- I said it again.

I think maybe scientist do not put out the whole truth because of Separation of Church and State and they do not want to agree with the ancient scriptures. They have designed their own form of false religion called Anti-Christ and that doesn’t agree with script. So, I think I have explained it pretty descent, but you just are unwilling to at least acknowledge that I may have a point of view that carries something worth thinking about.