Sign in to follow this  
Kareem

Coronavirus patent documents, Trump attempted purchase of vaccine, and mass media manipulation

Guest FAS

Dropped in the see what was going on and ran immediately into this thread

Real quick (google if in doubt):

In 1918 there was 1.5 billion people in the world -

1/3 of the world's population caught the Spanish Flu, i.e., 500 MILLION

50 to 100 million died world-wide

675,000 died in the U.S.

One reason the motherland is relatively free of COVID-19 is because foreigners don't travel there as they do to Italy (especially) and China and NEW YORK CITY. The country on the motherland with the most cases is South Africa which has more foreigner visitors than any country in Southern Africa. Hope er'body's doing well. :)

Chev

In the words of the other post THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS!!!

That would be part of my explanation. But I like to say that 'THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS -- OF THE LAST DAYS'; meaning

imo the last days started about 2500 years ago; at the beginning of the apocalypse

Oh yes, I definately believe these are the last days.
But again, the last days of THIS WORLD.
This world and it's institutions are being dismantled to make way for a NEW WORLD.

However, from what I understand

the real 'last days' phenomenon has to do with a great tsunami, mention in prophecy and other things.

Also, if you've been paying attention there's been a number of MAJOR EARTHQUAKES in different parts of the United States lately!

There's clearly a re-alighnment taking place.

But well, this is crazy, I mean schools are closed for the year!

I guess that worked out just fine then because when they closed down the schools the parents were wondering where they were going to send their children while they were at work.
Now that the parents got laid off from their jobs THEY BOTH can stay home together.

But when you want to build a new house you must first tear down and remove the old one, and in most cases this includes the very FOUNDATION of the old one!

The educational and religious systems are the foundations of this world and they must also be dismantled for an effective removal.

Well, It's good to know that not all of us quit altogether. I mean, I do absolutely understand why some people may feel it is good

to leave and save peace, but I hope that @Kareem will come back. He hasn't even been here that long. ,

But yes, all things will either come to an end or change. That's part of life. As you say, @Pioneer1 'It is what it is.

This subject of this strange happening is bound to have some people with no good intentions coming into forums, and so that would cause

Well.....
I too hope Kareem comes back, just like I hope Mel, Sarah, and even Cynique ((but only for occasion....lol....can barely stand that girl's mouth)) comes back.

I just dropped a lot of knowledge to Kareem on another thread about the origin of Caucasians, then the nigga turns around and storms out the door before responding to it!

Shit.....LOL.

@Troy to have to deal with some of these kinds of pranks, but did Troy mean intent against Kareem?

I think not. I have not read the link that kareem posted yet, but, from what I gather, it was the link that Troy referred to,

and I don't feel that Kareem should take it personally. But Hey, I understand that he did not like it that Troy spoke about the link, however,

I hope that Kareem will COOL OFF and come back.

They disagreed on a few things in the posts, but you never know what was said or what type of exchanges were made in the Private Messages.

Both of them (like you ) are highly intelligent and educated but their perspectives on society and human nature are widely different.

Similar to me, Kareem is far less trusting of the system than Troy and based on the LIMITED information I've observed by reading their exchanges (again I don't know the full story) he was very frustrated that Troy didn't share his skepticism and distrust (or atleast as much).
And if my perceptiveness serves me correctly, he probably was a little frustrated with my reluctance to engage much in or take sides in those disagreements.

I'm assuming he's not banned and he can speak for himself, but perhaps Kareem felt as if he was "alone" on this site as most of his positions and figured there was no need to stick around.  As far as I'm concerned his perspectives were greatly appreciated and I actually looked forward to many of his opinions but.....

Hey baby girl, it is what it is.

I just recognize this is the internet and try not to get TOO emotionally attached to anyone on here.

Troy

I can't any more than I can explain to you how the warpage of space/time causes the Earth to revolve around the Sun.

You see the entire planet reacting to Covid19 in ways they do not act in reaction to the flu. You are so distrusting of all the planets doctors and scientists that you would ignore all of these signals indicating how highly cntagious and potentially deadly this virus is and dismiss them as a conspiracy or stupidity. I'm sure there is NOTHING I can say that will help you understand.

It's not the fact that the virus exists and that is' making people sick and killing them that I'm disputing or distrusting.

It's the ORIGIN of the virus as well as the OVER-REACTION to it that I'm taking issue with.

If I'm a detective and I find a dead woman with a gunshot wound to the head, my job isn't to determine what killed her.....it's obvious that bullets kill and she died from one.
The question is WHO killed her and WHY!
And it's the same with this......

WHERE did this virus really come from?
And WHY now?

Again, do YOU....with what you know of world history.....really believe the offical story that a bunch of people in some remote part of China eating bat-soup are responsible for a GLOBAL crisis and what some are calling the modern plague?

Really....do ya?

On 4/1/2020 at 12:24 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Well.....
I too hope Kareem comes back, just like I hope Mel, Sarah, and even Cynique ((but only for occasion....lol....can barely stand that girl's mouth)) comes back.

@Pioneer1

I never left!  I decided it was wiser to spend my time on other areas on this website, where I could help and also learn what others are doing in the book world.

I don't argue with supremacist folks of any shade and for a while this forum (culture, race and economy) was traveling that path.

Calling people coons, uncle toms, ni--ers, colonizers, crackers, (dang there are'nt many derogatory names for Angles that don't include them being in a superior position over black folks, is there? LOL but I digress)-  because of their differing life perspective doesn't help any of us.

Black Supremacy is as hateful as white supremacy.  Hate and fear are way too draining, divisive and mentally harmful.  If we couple that with Alex Jones-type alternative theories especially the unsolvable theories then we're all doomed.  

I'm all for considering alternative theories but if they are not meant to help us evolve then what?  For example, if coronavirus is engineered/modified. - SO WHAT?  A lot of viruses are engineered/modified for health reasons - such as gene therapy.  For years domestic animals such as cats and dogs have been vaccinated against the coronavirus . Are we talking about that modified virus? Anyway,  if we're going to talk about solutions then I'm all in...but just talking about what somebody is allegedly doing to us - makes us victims...and I ain't got time to talk about reinforcing my victimization. 

• Like 1

@Delano we used to say "psyche" too but I thought saying the entire phrase would avoid the miscommunication you described. I don't think. It is an obscure phase that no one I know used sort of like "flat leava," you know what Cynique did 😉

...but you never know what was said or what type of exchanges were made in the Private Messages

I almost never communicate to anyone via private messages.  Any issues I had with kareem I would share publicly.  Speaking of that, @Pioneer1 what do you think about my theory that Kareem was a troll.  You know the kind you find on Facebook formorting controversy and descent. I mean think about it, if you listened to Kareem you would have nothing but hatred and contempt for the United States. Think about some of the things he wrote about stockpiling weapons and going out in a blaze of glory...

Similar to me, Kareem is far less trusting of the system than Troy...

Look, you'd be a fool to completely trust our system, but Kareem had zero trust.  If I take him at his word (i.e. not a troll) some of his beliefs were simply irrational. If you believe Black people are immune to the virus, you are irrational, because you'd have to deny the fact that Black people are dying everyday from the virus.

WHERE did this virus really come from?

Did you not watch very short video explaining the nature of Covid-19 and how it originated or did you simply not understand it?  OK I see it is not my in ability to explain it is your unwillingness to believe.

When I was really young I recall trying to explain to one of my little playmates why Santa could not possibly be real. We lived in the projects and I remember waving my hand across the landscape trying to help him understand how it would be physically impossible for someone to deliver presents to everyone in a single night -- we did not even have chimneys.  He refused to accept it. I mean we were little and this conversation took place 50 years ago, but I just could not understand why he could not accept that Santa could not possibly be real.  @Pioneer1 you remind me of my young playmate.  I heard he became a minister ... a field in which faith in the impossible is required.