These indeed are the last days...

9 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I assure you, my apocalyptic beliefs about where things are headed aren't based on  biblical prophecy or neo-Christian rhetoric such as the "rapture", but in ancient astrological as well as metaphysical research and predictions.

Human beings and their various civilizations have been on this planet for millions of years and these civilizations have expiration dates. Western civilization is no different and it's collapse is iminent in my opinion.

There is no scientific evidence that human civilizations have been here for millions of years.

But I agree, Western civilization will absolutely collapse. We can debate the timeframe, but it will happen and we are seeing indications of it today.

• Like 1

Troy

There is no scientific evidence that human civilizations have been here for millions of years.

It depends on who's "science" you choose to believe.

I don't believe much of Western science because it changes too much.
The so-called educated leaders of Western society FIRST claimed that man was no longer than 6,000 years old and that humanity started with Adam.
THEN when they found some old bones in Africa they kept changing the dates and going back further and further.

Science is supposed to be based in truth and facts.
Historical truth doesn't "change"; so if you had to change a "fact" as you received more information then it wasn't a fact to begin with.....which in my opinion makes your credibility concerning any other information you offer questionable.

But I agree, Western civilization will absolutely collapse. We can debate the timeframe, but it will happen and we are seeing indications of it today.

Yes sir, and I say good riddance.
The faster it collapses the sooner OUR civilization rises.

Del

what astrological prediction are you following?

Naadi Astrology, originating from among the Asiatic Black man (Dravidian) of India.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Historical truth doesn't "change"; so if you had to change a "fact" as you received more information then it wasn't a fact to begin with....

Man being 6,000 years old was based upon religious doctrine not scientific evidence. No one knows for a "fact" when midern man emerged. We have evidence that man 2 to 3 hundred thousand years old and zero evidence of us being a million years old. 

Of course in the event anyone find evidence of humans being millions of years old the scientific community will vet then ultimately embrace the new proof.

Do you have any evidence of man being millions of years old @Pioneer1?

Surely we would have evolved beyond our current state. We are little than homicidal apes with handheld computers.

13 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I don't believe much of Western science because it changes too much.

Science is not 'Western' or 'eastern', but it is relative to something concrete. So, we have to regard science based on its merit to prove 

whether or not the Western leaders are giving us the truth or not. 

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Man being 6,000 years old was based upon religious doctrine not scientific evidence

Oh no @Troy I disagree. Beyond 6000 years there is NO scientific evidence of a VIABLE Y-DNA HUMAN SPECIES. 

The only Y-DNA scientifically proven stems from a male African origin and although scientist won't make it clear that it agrees 

with the Biblical records, they will not EVER state that they found any VIALBLE Y-DNA prior to 6000 years! 

BASAL-A for ADAM Y-DNA!!!

In every Straight, viable -Y-DNA across this world, every male has this BASAL-A MARKING on their HAPLO-GENE! Period!!!

All viable males today, have this on their Sex Chromosome!!! 

Let me put it another way, in every culture, ancient culture in this entire world, from Far east Asia, Japan, to Alaska, Greenland, Inuit, ... and down to the tip of South America, ancient California ... WHERE MALES were reproduced, this means that at one point NAPPY HEADED MALES or males that can PRODUCE NAPPY or BUSHY-HEADED offspring were once there!!! 

@Chevdove your assertion that man is not older than 6,000 years old is easily refuted.  I'm not sure why you say that.  Is it because civilizations, as we know it, started about 6K years ago?

@Pioneer1 when you talk about humans being millions of years ago due to counting Homo Erectus and other pre-homo Sapien races?

14 minutes ago, Troy said:

I'm not sure why you say that.  Is it because civilizations, as we know it, started about 6K years ago?

@Troy That is only part of it, but as you also mentioned about the 'Homo Erectus' and etc., this is another aspect that must be included in order to understand what I have stated,

Civilizations as we know it, have recorded scripts and carvings and such like to prove the 6000 year marks, however, the enormous amount of scientific fact, scientific records, scientific MARKERS and archeology that also prove that there were MALEFACTORS such as the Homo Erectus that existed way before 6000 years ago.  

But, can I be refuted on what I say, I doubt it. 

My statements are based on recent reports from a number of scientific sources that all agree worldwide! 

The problem is that, these reports were/are released so that it is not readily understood by people of African descent, at least over here in the Western world.

Scientist all say that the Homonids before the recent Homo Sapiens are obviously MALES and they reproduced and reproduced and reproduced more DARK SKINNED males, but here we go: 

They were all wiped out at a certain point. And also, they have not been able to get a sample of this ydna haplogroup. Their findings are simply based on the presence of their skulls, bones, and test that proves their presence as opposed to female homonids and more importantly the NEANDERTHALS.

As of today, there is ABSOLUTELY NO VIABLE Y-DNA EXTRACTED FROM ANY EARLY HOMONIDS. 

Simply put, prior to the African males, all that can be seen is MALES THAT HAVE AN INTERSEXED PRESENCE.

More simply and broadly put, if all African males were to abruptle be erased today, then eventually, this whole world would revert back to 

a world with intersexed 'beings'.

The viable reproduction of ydna today, stems from an origin in Africa. So that means that even president Trump originates from this origin and that can be seen in the fact, at face value, that he fathered male sons.

All men today, who are not intersexed, in this whole world stem from that ydna origin. period. 

Whoops before I forget; one of the many sources is STANFORD UNIVERSITY

April 7, 2016

Y chromosome genes from Neanderthals likely extinct in modern men

The Neanderthal counterpart of the human Y chromosome, or male sex chromosome,

appears to have died out. Why this happened is up for debate.

image.png.51d56727042f825e71c52acb042365d9.png

"Although it’s widely known that modern humans carry traces of Neanderthal DNA, a new international study led by researchers at the Stanford University School of Medicine suggests that Neanderthal Y-chromosome genes disappeared from the human genome long ago."

image.img.320.high.jpg

Carlos Bustamante and his colleagues found that DNA

from the Neanderthal Y chromosomes, which is passed

from father to son, is likely extinct.

Steve Fisch

image.png.11d1ec671d061f2743718963ac463364.png

“We’ve never observed the Neanderthal Y chromosome DNA

in any human sample ever tested.”

https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2016/04/modern-men-lack-y-chromosome-genes-from-neanderthals.html

@Chevdove what does the nonexistence of the of Y chromosome Neanderthal DNA in modern Homo Sapien DNA (interesting and previously unknown to me) have to do with anything we are talking about? 

Homo Sapiens emerged about 200K years ago, civilizations emerged about 6K years ago, the oldest structures are about 3K years old. Everybody came from Africa which was the birthplace of civilization the birthplace of farming, architecture, medicine, astronomy, philosophy, religion, art, writing language, etc. This can be proven.  Despite the fact that some historian like to say shit like Columbus discovered America or the Greeks create philosophy and medicine. 

The stuff @Pioneer1 is talking about men running around millions of years ago can be true, because millions of years is a VERY long time, but there is simply is no evidence of this.

Troy

You're playing a game of 3 Card Molly with words......

I'm saying man has been on this planet millions of years and you're asking me for evidence of "modern man" being around for millions of years.
By the very definition of "modern", almost anything beyond 200 years ago would probably be considered ancient and obsolete.

Humans are humans.
If humans by ANY definition were around millions of years ago then it doesn't matter whether you call them erectus, cro-magnon, neanderthal,  ancient, "modern", ect......they were humans and not animals.

@Pioneer1 said "Human beings and their various civilizations have been on this planet for millions of years and these civilizations have expiration dates. Western civilization is no different and it's collapse is iminent in my opinion."

I think you have a valid point. Let's be real - if coronavirus was heavily-affecting black people only, the country would still be running as normal. It's the same thing with 100,000 missing black women and girls in the USA right now and you know none of their names. But as soon as a white girl comes up missing, her picture is broadcast ad nauseum on white media outlets.

White people ("western civilization") feel VERY threatened by this coronavirus. Look at the government responses. Look at how willing they are to be jailed in their own homes. They see coronavirus as a threat to their existence. It's the same as their obsession with black male genitalia, castrations and today, emasculation. They know black DNA could turn Europe black within two generations. So they've taken harsh, evil actions against black men for 400 years to prevent this. That's also why they are pulling out any and all possible solutions to this coronavirus thing that they see killing them and honorary white people (Asians) but for some reason not affecting black people.

18 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Humans are humans.

No, there is a world of difference between homo erectus and homo sapiens. I doubt anyone could today could even breed with erectus if they were not extinct.

1 hour ago, Kareem said:

White people ("western civilization") feel VERY threatened by this coronavirus. Look at the government responses. Look at how willing they are to be jailed in their own homes

Of course they feel threatened. It is really interesting that you've grouped Asians in as "honory white people" to make your argument. You also left out the fact the countries on Africa are taking precautions too.

2 hours ago, Troy said:

Of course they feel threatened.

Well I don't feel threatened at all. Sorry I don't share your fear.

2 hours ago, Troy said:

It is really interesting that you've grouped Asians in as "honory white people" to make your argument.

Whether its white people being your boss at work or the Asians who own the liquor stores, convenience stores and fake hair shops in black neighborhoods...black people are subordinate to whites and Asians in the USA. Both whites and Asians hate black people equally IMO. Do you disagree?

14 hours ago, Kareem said:

Well I don't feel threatened at all. Sorry I don't share your fear.

I did not say I was afraid. I'm concerned though, because there is indeed a disconnect between what we are being told and the government's reaction. 

14 hours ago, Kareem said:

Both whites and Asians hate black people equally IMO. Do you disagree?

Kareem you ask questions that are impossible to answer or unreasonable.  This question, for example, presumes all Asians and White think identically, which obviously they don't.

Of course I disagree with the statement; it is illogical to agree with it.

3 hours ago, Troy said:

I did not say I was afraid. I'm concerned though, because there is indeed a disconnect between what we are being told and the government's reaction. 

Kareem you ask questions that are impossible to answer or unreasonable.  This question, for example, presumes all Asians and White think identically, which obviously they don't.

Of course I disagree with the statement; it is illogical to agree with it.

Funny how all the Asian racism against black people in the USA was unbeknownst to me until last week. Traveling to China and Japan I saw it up close and personal. But now these war conditions have caused every story of Asian racism against black people in LA, NYC, SF, Miami and elsewhere over the last three decades; areas of high Asian concentration. A young man accumulated newscasts and news articles and when you sit and read/watch it, its quite disturbing. A black woman also chronicled stories from LA and SF. You can find these pieces yourself. I won't be posting links here.

I've been to Hong Kong (not really China) and Japan several times.  I did not experience a stitch of racism and I traveled off the beaten path in both places by myself.

I have however experienced blatant racism from Chinese people in NYC.  In fact, I've experienced more racism in New York City than anywhere else on the planet. Of course most of this is due to sending so much more time in New York City than anywhere else.  

Again, people are not inherently racist ... perhaps many Americans are, but given our history of racism what do you expect?

Kareem

Right now, I think we need to be careful in saying that this virus is "not affecting" Black people.
Perhaps it's not affecting our people AS MUCH, but it's effects on African people not just in the United States but globally is real.
I'm talking about not just the effects of the virus itself, but the reactions and OVER reactions to it from the excessive social restrictions to the collapsing economy is being felt.
I'm going to wait a few months (provided I'm still living and healthy) and see how this thing plays out.

But you speak of Asians and racism......
From what I've personally observed these past few weeks, the racism that East Asians are NOW facing in this society is not only real but more open and vicious than what I saw with Middle Easterners during 9/11.

From Trump unapologetically calling it the "Chinese virus".
To people in the grocery stores staring at Asians and refusing to walk down the aisles they see Asians standing in. I've even seen a couple of them being verbally attacked on the street and told not to bring your "oriental ass" near.

I started to tell them, "welcome to the family".....lol....but I decide not to.
Like Tariq Nasheed said, it's time for them to hold their own nuts.

I also noticed that a few more were trying to initiate conversations with me now more so than in the past, as if they instinctively were trying to secure some "connections" as things continue to go left for them.

Troy

I doubt anyone could today could even breed with erectus

Really?
I would think it was the very opposite.....
Most men would find it rather difficult to breed WITHOUT getting an "erectus"....lol.

It is really interesting that you've grouped Asians in as "honory white people" to make your argument.

Kareem didn't do it, the Cauasians THEMSELVES did.
And most East Asians(so far...we'll see if current events change anything) have been relishing in their upgrade from "model minority" status to full blown "honorary white" like a dog finally allowed to sleep the same bed as it's master.

because there is indeed a disconnect between what we are being told and the government's reaction.

Oh????
Do I detect just a "hint" of mistrust on your part of the official story the public is being told?
Am I picking up on a.....conspiratorial...:ph34r:...type of vibe in that statement of yours?

I've been to Hong Kong (not really China) and Japan several times. I did not experience a stitch of racism and I traveled off the beaten path in both places by myself.

Did you try hitting on or sleeping with the women there?
That's often times where you'll see the racism in some people come out and the smiles start turning into grimaces.

I've been to Hong Kong (not really China) and Japan several times. I did not experience a stitch of racism and I traveled off the beaten path in both places by myself.

I have however experienced blatant racism from Chinese people in NYC.

My theory behind this is that the BEHAVIOR of many AfroAmericans in the United States produces the racism and negativity so many immigrant groups seem to harbor AFTER being here a while.
Most of the AfroAmericans who make it to Japan or China tend to be well educated and have a little money in their pocket. These AfroAmericans are of a different breed than the "DeMarios" and "Pookies" who stand around outside Asian owned nail shops and liquor stores all day rolling blunts, begging for money, and acting the fool.
These are the type of negroes who INVITE racism not just from Asians but from other groups including African immigrants.

Del

Are you referring to Naadi leaves?

Yes, however the leaves are only one aspect of this ancient science.

Did you have your leaf read?

Not by myself, yet.

18 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Right now, I think we need to be careful in saying that this virus is "not affecting" Black people.

All I do is make the observation based on infection maps. Africa and India are in fact not being affected as much. It's an observable fact, as is the fact that all these black people who get coronavirus in the USA are asymptomatic. I don't know the why and frankly, it worries me. At some level, I believe the white mad scientists who created this virus to kill black people screwed up the formula and now they are trying to clean up the mess because its killing them and their Asian accessories. Again, if this disease was observably affecting black people more than other races, it would be business as usual in the USA and we all know it.

Yeah I don't feel bad for Asians at all. They rallied in New York in support of Peter Liang, that Asian cop who killed Akai Gurley. The Latasha Harlins video from Los Angeles really had be burning up inside. She's the black girl who was shot and killed by a Korean store owner. The killer got probation for it, showing that Asians are indeed the honorary white people. There have been a lot more of these types of incidents talked about for a couple weeks, many of which I'd never heard of or knew about.

On 3/21/2020 at 7:03 PM, Troy said:

what does the nonexistence of the of Y chromosome Neanderthal DNA in modern Homo Sapien DNA (interesting and previously unknown to me) have to do with anything we are talking about? 

@Troy Wait! I am not sure that scientist are saying the Y chromosome in Neanderthal DNA is NONEXISTENT, this means everything regarding what we are talking about.

'They' know that they had/have Y-DNA but they cannot extract it from any speciments and again, this is the key. 

'They' say that Neanderthals are COMPLETELY EXTINCT but then, 'They' also say that it is proven that humans today 

have a certain percentage of this DNA!

Translation:

Neanderthals are NOT extinct. And contrary to what you keep saying, NO, we Modern Humans are not an expression of ONE 'RACE' or ONE SPECIES.

The Neanderthalensis is a seperate and distinct species from the Homo Sapiens, and AGAIN; even scientist are saying that HUMANS HAVE A CERTAIN PERCENTAGE OF THIS NEANDERTHAL DNA.

Again, it's NOT that the YDNA of Neanderthals is non-existent, but it cannot be extracted. 

So what am I saying? Answer: I am saying that we 'Humans today' have interacted with MALE NEANDERTHALS and 

so, scientist are only providing PART TRUTHS. 

Modern Human males today, have a different expression that the Old World HOMONIDS though, and this is the key.

Also, we are confused due to thinking it is explained based on Color but that is only part of it.

Today, YES, the DOMINANT presence of the viable Male Neanderthal YDNA is completely gone--extinct, but 

NOT the Recessive presence! It is manifested as Intersexed. 

IF a person is born with the YDNa hormone [i forgot terminology] then, guess what!? Scientifically, they are MALES!!!

The origin of the African male does not show this type of reproduction. 

So, today, there are people of all walks that are straight viable YDNA, but then there are some that are not.

This origin of what is known as 'moonlighting genes' comes from Neanderthal reproduction. Modern Human genes 

do not do this! 

Also, the 200k date is wrong, and that is another part truth, that scientist are broadcasting.

All of what I am saying revolves around the issue of MUTATION and how Melanin is connected to this very issue.

When the Neanderthals became mutated, along with thier loss of melanin also affected their ability to produce a 'viable YDna. okay.

So before the modern humans, then, they could not produce anymore viable males!!!

Their MRCA, the Denisovans were gone and therefore, that is the mark of what I am talking about. 

The Denisovans are the mark, and could have males, vialble males, but Neanderthals are 'mutated versions of Denisovans.'

13 hours ago, Chevdove said:

Neanderthals are NOT extinct. And contrary to what you keep saying, NO, we Modern Humans are not an expression of ONE 'RACE' or ONE SPECIES.

Neanderthals are extinct and homo Sapiens are one species (by definition) and is the only human species running around today.

13 hours ago, Chevdove said:

If a person is born with the YDNa hormone [i forgot terminology] then, guess what!? Scientifically, they are MALES!!!

Yeah i don't know what "YDNa hormone" is but a males have a Y chromosome. Indeed that is what makes us male. Again this has nothing to do with Melanin...

Chevdove I know you have nothing but goid intentions, but If we can't agree on the most basic facts we can't have a conversation on this subject. 

On 3/25/2020 at 4:48 PM, Troy said:

Chevdove I know you have nothing but goid intentions,

Thank you.

but If we can't agree on the most basic facts we can't have a conversation on this subject. 

Okay, I can agree to disagree but when you say 'basic facts', I do not understand. 

@Troy I posted a reference from a reputable source. So, due to my source, will I make my comments, but again, 

I won't expect a continued conversation.

homo Sapiens are one species (by definition) and is the only human species running around today.

Yes, Homo Sapiens are one species, but Nenderthals are DEFINED as a seperate species, in the science world and in the Smithsonian, where I have visited.

My reference source reports that HUMAN BEINGS TODAY have a certain PERCENTAGE of NEANDERTHAL DNA!

Okay, that is two different species in one person! 

Therefore, this should obviously mean that there is a certain amount of HYBRIDAZATION at best!--However, based on my other studies, this would not be a defintion that defines everyone because there is a certain degree of a SPECTRUM with regards to what amount of DNA determines hybridization or not.

Again this has nothing to do with Melanin...

Uh... You will not see any valid proof of a Neanderthal with dark skin or nappy hair prior to the manifestation of Homo Sapiens!

Neanderthals are not depicted as being even close to brown skinned! 

So, you're wrong. But I want to say this too, if scientist say that there is a certain amount of Neanderthal DNA in Europeans and some say 'Asians', well then, I 

absolutely don't believe that this does not apply to the african world. So in this sense, I absolutely believe that 'melanin' does become a part of this 'mixing' of species. Oh yes. So, prior to the manifestation of the Homo sapien, scientist say the Neanderthals existed, but both species did become contemporary and they did intermixed, and yes, there is proff of this. 

@Chevdove you wrote that Neanthedals are not extinct. Which reliable source did you get that from?

Purely African people don't have neanderthal DNA  and they vary widely in complextion (levels of melamin). Neanderthals went through the same biological adaptations as homo sapiens to adapt to climate, and it is possible those adaptations were passed along. But again, black people dont have neanderthal DNA. if some of us did inherent a little from white ancestors it seems unlike that it significant impacts our levels of melamin that most likely came from homo sapien ancestors.

13 hours ago, Troy said:

you wrote that Neanthedals are not extinct. Which reliable source did you get that from?

The reliable source(s) that I am basing my statements on are not just one source, and this is why I can understand why

it seems like I am way off! However, I regard more than one statement that scientist report and feel that they have presented a lot

of half truths. So therefore, to answer you question more so, the sources that I posted previously are a major source and others as well.

Another major source would be the PART TRUTHS reported by scientist about the very definition of SPECIES!

Based on these varying definitions, it shows me that scientist today, are 'dancing around the obvious' in that Neanderthals can't be extinct.

There is so much to this subject. And, I don't believe scientist want to admit the obvious for certain reasons that as to do with a small ruling group of people in power over the masses. 

The definitions of species today say on one hand: 

... are able to breed among themselves, but are not able to breed with members of another species.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/species

So, this is one reason it becomes obvious that there is a confusion. Neanderthals are a separate species by most reports but over decades, this has been refuted. It has been proven that Neanderthals interbreeded with Modern Humans [ie Homo sapiens] so, therefore-- contradiction.

So therefore, I believe that there is a deliberate intent to decieve, however, this can easily be seen based on the definition, the true definition of species. Here is another scietific definition of SPECIES:

A species is a group of organisms that share a genetic heritage, are able to interbreed, ...

https://biologydictionary.net/species/

So again, this adds to the confusion but, I have not stated my position completely.

I will get there, in a minute, hopefully. This reference goes on to say this too:

Scientists have changed their definition of a species several times throughout history.

https://biologydictionary.net/species/

Okay. Something is wrong here and this is what I am trying to get at regarding Neanderthals being extinct--of which I don't believe. If you look at certain other animal 'species' it should become a little clearer that there is some kind of deception going on in the scientific community as to what they are allowing to be reported, because the definition of SPECIES should have some type of guideline to follow in all cases. The definition of SPECIES revovles are certain issues and one of the main has to do with REPRODUCTION. It doe not mean that two different species can or cannot reproduce, but SPECIFIC OUTCOMES ARE OBVIOUS in that the reproduction comes from TWO DIFFERENT SPECIES!!! And therefore this is called HYBRIDIZATION.

So, when two different species mate and bring forth an offspring, that offspring will have characteristics and traits that come from both species.

So if scientist say that HOMO nEANDERTHALS have a separate trait and characteristic from HOMO sAPIENS, and they interbreed and have offspring, then this means something! You can't have hybrids without at least two different species. You can't get Neanderthal dna without a Neanderthal!

Also, after thousands of years, these genes are still being passed on and into us humans!?

And yes, I say 'us' humans because regarding the traits, well, people of AFrican descent do show some of these traits too! 

So why would scientist not say that People of African descent have Neanderthal traits!?

Again, there is so much to this and so much references that show obvious contradictions, that I can post. But I want to be brief for now.

But quickly, when scientist say that Neanderthal were in Eurasia [ie Neanderthals and Denisovans], they are telling a lie!!! Why!?

Because there are so many other historians and anthropologist that have reported digging up masses amounts of Neanderthal [long skulls]

in AFrica!!! LOL! WOW! They are lying! 

When scientist report that only the same species can interbreed, then we need to look at the LION and the Tiger; and The donkey and the horse!

two different species!

Modern humans do NOT have long skulls, no matter if they are European or African, this is a Neanderthal trait, yet there are both Europeans and AFricans today born with this trait! Okay; that is one of many marks of a sharing of traits from the archaic homonids. Now are we today expressing this as being two different species-- I say that there is a SPECTRUM and for the most part NO absolutely not because, though--here is the key-- it has to do with the YDNA.

That part of the archaic homonids is not well defined today. If there are no Ydna archaic homonids reproducing then, yes, I can understand why scientist say Neanderthals are extinct, but then, what about the presence of intersexed births!? This is say is the key. ANd yes, I do have a lot to say about this!!!

@Chevdove Again please share one reputable source that says neanthedals still roam the Earth. You will not be able to do this because no reoutabke source currently asserts such a thing.

You wrote a lot and it is too much to parse and correct. But different species can mate despite the dictionary definition you linked to,  which i did not read, because as you pointed out horses and donkeys can mate and they are different species.

Neanderthals and homo Sapiens while both human are different species and could barely mate. Maybe this is why you bring up the lack of a neanderthal Y chromosome in Homo Sapiens but I dunno, as i really could not follow you point past Neatherdtals not being extinct.

When you say science changes you must know this is a good thing; they discover new info and they change. To call it a "lying" is just wrong.

If scientists prove something they previously believed is wrong they change without hesitation and dispense with the old false belief. I wish we all could do this.

8 hours ago, Troy said:

When you say science changes you must know this is a good thing; they discover new info and they change. To call it a "lying" is just wrong.

Okay, regarding how science changes, ABSOLUTELY, this is a good thing, but no, based on other instances where even scientist have come out and admitted that certain truths have been deliberately withheld, is NOT NEW! And this is one of those subject, where they are not telling the whole truth.

There is no way that Neanderthals were just in Europe and then mated with the Europeans that eventually migrated OUT OF AFRICA into Europe and then began to mate with them! That is an obvious contradiction.

Europeans, meaning 'White people'were not the only modern humans that migrated into Europe!

They were not the first, but it was the Black are dark skinned Modern Humans that migrated into Europe first!

Omg. 'They' are absolutely not telling the whole truth. But, I do need to post some more references, and because 

imo, this subject is so broad, I may do it in another thread as well. 

8 hours ago, Troy said:

If scientists prove something they previously believed is wrong they change without hesitation and dispense with the old false belief. 

And this is one of the subjects that even supports why I am saying 'they' are not telling the whole truth: the variation of the 

DEFINITION OF SPECIES.

Scientist are not -- as you say- proving something they previously believed is wrong and then changing without hesitation and dispensing with the old false belief-- OH NO. They have admitted that the reason for instance, the classification as 'Homo sapien sapien' was due to social conflicts, so later they dropped the second 'subspecies' and just state 'Homo sapien'.

The method of defining species has been well established. So they are deliberately bouncing around about the subject of Neanderthals being still present in todays world.

Again, as I said before, scientist knows that the huge, massive heads of Neanderthals is not a part of modern human dna and this is one major trait that is still present today, along with other traits. these traits cannot still be here if there is not another species still transferring this through reproduction.

A species is not only determined by trait or sex chromosomes but other variables, and Neanderthal traits, some of them are still here in great numbers, so this can't be just from 'natural selection' or whatever. I have much more to say about this regarding other references though. 

14 hours ago, Troy said:

@Chevdove Again please share one reputable source that says neanthedals still roam the Earth.

I'll wait....

Once you can accept that Neanderthals no longer exist we can proceed to examine your other ideas. I'm not evolutionary biologist, but we have not climbed out of high school Bio yet😉

On 3/29/2020 at 1:11 PM, Troy said:
On 3/28/2020 at 11:06 PM, Troy said:

Again please share one reputable source that says neanthedals still roam the Earth.

I'll wait....

LOL. Okay @Troy, you are not understanding me, I guess. My answer to you is that --becauce the scientist are NOT stating the whole truth, I canNOT share any reputable source that SPECIFICALLY says that neanderthals still roam the earth, but I have presented facts from the PART TRUTHS that they do offer, and it is these PART TRUTHS thatss show a contradiction in what they have reported.

Once you can accept that Neanderthals no longer exist we can proceed to examine your other ideas.

No way! I showed you references that state that Neanderthal dna is present today in us Modern Human beings, and that is what I am questioning.

So, I can accept that you believe they no longer exist though.

I'm not evolutionary biologist, but we have not climbed out of high school Bio yet😉

Okay!? I have went beyond high school Bio! Okay, I have a BS Degree in Biology and I know how to examine references and 

I understand the process of methodology and the Scientific Method.

So, regarding what scientist say today, in that many of us humans that show the presence of Neanderthal DNa vs their statement

that Neanderthals are extinct, I say this is a contradiction.

However, my problem is knowing how to express this in a better way because I am not well versed on terminology

as a person that has had the oppurtunity to study at a much higher level that I have. Therefore,

I cannot fully express what I observe in words and terminology but I strongly believe that there is a contradiction here.

So therefore, I can produce some other hard core references too based on this subject that may show my position here.

And one major reference would again be what I have stated about the LONG HEAD, SKULLS of Neanderthals that are still present today and in the recent past. 

Oh yes. So, that is what I hope to do. 

22 hours ago, Chevdove said:

I showed you references that state that Neanderthal dna is present today in us Modern Human beings, and that is what I am questioning.

I not disputing Neanderthal DNA in some humans this would be considered factual information. Now once you start questioning facts and drawing conclusions on one facts you dispute; this is where we have to part ways.

If you dispute 1+1=2 we can't have a meaningful conversation about arithmetic can we?

13 hours ago, Troy said:

If you dispute 1+1=2 we can't have a meaningful conversation about arithmetic can we?

I am not disputing facts. 

13 hours ago, Troy said:

Now once you start questioning facts and drawing conclusions on one facts you dispute; this is where we have to part ways.

Again, I am not questioning facts, I am not drawing conclusions on just one fact. As I said, if scientist say modern humans have Neanderthal DNA after thousands and thousands of years, then this means that scientist are not reporting the whole truth, and I am basing this on obvious 'facts'! 

As I said, I am not well versed YET on terminology to bring forth my position but I am getting better. So now, I will add some more to why I say that 

Neanderthals cannot possibly be extinct based on 'facts' that humans are expressing Neanderthal DNA. One area of study that addresses exactly what I am speaking about is 

POPULATION GENETICS!!!

In other words, In order for this dna to be express continually in modern human beings who are NOT the origin of certain traits, then there has to be

a population of Neanderthals present!!! Okay, let me put it another way by an example or two:

[1] The origin of NAPPY HAIR is an African trait, and if African people become extinct then, eventually, this trait would completely disappear from the non-African beings that would continue to reproduce.

There are so many other examples that I could provide to support what I am saying!!! I know what I am talking about. 

Scientist provide confusion, but as a scientist who has study in this area, I understand a lot.

Population Genetic arguments based on inheritance vs natural selection deals with this topic.

So, as I said earlier, the dominant presence of the MRCA [Most Recent Common Ancestor] of the Neanderthals would be an important aspect to understand this subject as well.  

The synthesis of Darwinism and Mendelism, which marked

the birth of modern population genetics, was achieved

by a long and tortuous route (Provine 1971).

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/population-genetics/

1. The Origin of POPULATION GENETICS

Darwin's Origin of Species, published in 1859, propounded two main theses: firstly, that modern species were descended from common ancestors, and secondly that the process of natural selection was the major mechanism of evolutionary change. The first thesis quickly won acceptance in the scientific community, but the second did not. Many people found it difficult to accept that natural selection could play the explanatory role required of it by Darwin's theory.

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/population-genetics/

Another example of how POPULATION GENETICS has been applied would be

THE ENSLAVEMENT OF CERTAIN AFRICAN CHILDREN!!!

When Sickle Cell Anemia became a significant problem on the 

slave yards, to continue to enslave people from West Africa

would not help the problem. Also to enslave people from

other areas or cultures that already have reproduction problems would not help,

so therefore millions of slave children were stolen all the way over from East 

Africa!!! This addition to the slave population helped to slow down the bad births. 

And of course the issue of the slave population as a whole in the Colonial Empire

served other purposes as well. This kind of manipulation of species means that

the definition of 'SPECIES' is understood!!! 

Certain traist have a 'blending' but certain trait have an origin.

All of what I am saying are FACTS.

It is a scientitic fact that NEANDERTHALS have that elongated head, and this is not a modern human trait.

Also, the BROW RIDGE, that is a purely Neanderthal trait, that both 'brown' African people express as well as

Europeans. and there's much more. 

Scientist don't say that no personof African descent, but the words used are strategic. Some say the word RETAIN.

People of AFrican descent may not RETAIN Neanderthal Dna...

I know what I am talking about. 

Oh yes! ANd another term that addresses what I am saying would be 

THE FOUNDER EFFECT!

This would be how it was finally admitted that the origin of

BLONDE HAIR and BLUE EYES have an origin with a DARK SKINNED MALE OF AFRICAN DESCENT.

So, if sex selection and enbreeding and population genetics is NOT understood, some might want

to believe these traits are European, Oh but no!

You will not see some cultures, in old times that is, of Koreans etc. with this trait, but due to 

population genetics., sex selection and inbreeding over a period of time... this trait may seem to be 

concentrated in some European cultures. This is NOT Natural Selection at all!

And furthermore, these traits would not continue if a certain kind of Black population were to be removed!