Why Covid19 is FAR More Dangerous Than the Seasonal Flu

This short video does a very good job of explaining why Covid19 is so much more dangerous than the seasonal flu.

When Kareem posted the link to that error ridden article calling into question the seriuosness of the pandemic. I called it out as such and pointed out a fundemental flaw in the article's reasoning. Interestingly, after doing that Kareem stopped posting.

@Chevdove you were surprised by his reaction -- indeed I was too. But in hindsight I'm beginning to think Kareem was a troll, a sophisticated one, but a troll nonetheless.

Trolls do a number of very bad things; one is spreading misinformation. If you go to a Black website and constantly assert that covid19 is a hoax, and if you get folks here to buy into that false belief, and Black people die, who does that serve?

There are Black people in America who believe Black people are immune. This should be absurd on it face, but it is not to many. Troll's like Kareem who spout this nonsense then point to serious looking sites with articles supporting this bullshit not only confuse people, but puts them on serious danger.

What makes what Kareem did so dangerous is that people will die as a result.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2020 at 8:30 PM, Troy said:

But in hindsight I'm beginning to think Kareem was a troll, a sophisticated one, but a troll nonetheless.

WOW! I trust your judgement here, because you've been behind the scenes for a long time, but yesh, if he was a troll, then

he would definitely be extremely sophisticated!

That video was so informative.

It is just theory @Chevdove the giveaway was the abrupt departure and the nature of his posts.

There are not very many platforms like this one that speak about Black issues (if anyone knows of others please share), so AALBC would be a good target for these times 3if trolls.

@Pioneer1 used to warn me about this, so I'm curious to read what he thinks of my theory on "Kareem."

Lol....ASK and ye shall receive.

Can a brutha get a drum-roll for his long awaited "official" statement on the Kareem situation?

Look, whether or not Kareem is/was indeed a troll is not for me to say because I'm in no position to know for sure, however I WILL say this...

Talking about being heavily armed and going out in blazes of glory not ony makes you a potential target but draws attention to whatever platform (organization, family, website, religion, ect.....) you express yourself in.
And to a lesser degree even promoting certain conspiracies (whether they're true or false) will also draw attention to you AND the site you're on and that attention may not necessarily be from the people you want it from!

Also, if you want to post something reckless you must understand that even after you've gone on, the problems your carelessness has caused remains for others to deal with.  As I've gotten older I've learned that even if YOU don't give a damn about the consequences, it's always wise to be considerate of those around you and what THEY may have to endure after you're long gone.

Also, we have to be careful about the term "troll" because it means too many things for too many people.

For some, a "troll" is just someone who gets a kick out of annoying other people and will purposely say inflammatory things to get a reaction.
For others, a "troll" is an agent sent into a community to purposely spread misinformation or post illegal information for the purposes of getting a site flagged and possibly in trouble.
But in my opinion these type of individuals aren't "trolls" but AGENTS and should be refered to or atleast seen as such.
Again, not pinning EITHER definition on Kareem because as far as I'm concerned he's a brother with strong opinion as far as I KNOW.....but since the subject came up I'm speaking on the issue in general.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Can a brutha get a drum-roll for his long awaited "official" statement on the Kareem situation?

Knee Grow you are too much, ROTFLMBAO!

Man the was the longest nonanswer I've read in a long time. I can agree with what you wrote, but do you think the Brother was an "agent" or not?

I appreciate what posters write on this platform can be construed to represent the entire the platform, but I can't be worried about those too stupid too tell the difference between one man's fleeting posts and the 22 year old site the posts appear.

I think the dialog where his conspiracy theory on covid19 are effectively challenged might help others understand that this is not a conspiracy -- even if it is, it us just crazy to say Black people are immune when they are dying all over the country.

Again I'm leaning toward agent. Now if he got one or two to buy into his hairbrained theory he would still be here posting. Actually @Pioneer1 i though Kareem had turned you 😉

I don't think it is me seeing clearly it is a matter of level of trust.

If you don't trust white doctors because they experimented on Black people there is little they can say that you'd believe, and you're prone to believe any alternative story -- no matter how implausible.

People believe 45 for the same reason. They distrust mainstream media, not so much for their lies, but the threat it poses to their "way of life," when heterosexual white men ran everything.  Amazingly white people, without a pot to piss in, buy into 45's fake-news- witchhunt rhetoric wuthiut reservation. The fact that so many white people have loss their jobs and are struggling will make little difference, because it is the fault of a liberal media, Mexican immigrant, Black people whatever...

Even the fact that poor white people dont have or lost their health insurance during a global pandemic, they will still fight against universal single payer health care.

45's approval rating has not crashed. Indeed there was a bump as people rally behind a president during a time of national crisis.

If is why that nut Giuliani was popular during 911 and why they are calling for the NY governor to run for president.  

No. But that is because the issue is the distrust is in our government and media. That has not changed. 45 is justing benefiting by exploiting this distrust.

Now it is pretty clear I will win our 2nd bet.

Would you like to bet, double or nothing, that 45 wins a second term?

On 4/4/2020 at 4:04 PM, Pioneer1 said:

LOL! You too much! @Pioneer1

On 4/4/2020 at 4:04 PM, Pioneer1 said:

But in my opinion these type of individuals aren't "trolls" but AGENTS and should be refered to or atleast seen as such.
Again, not pinning EITHER definition on Kareem because as far as I'm concerned he's a brother with strong opinion as far as I KNOW.....but since the subject came up I'm speaking on the issue in general.

This is good! I never thought of it in this way!

Yes, I agree, I will take him for what he stands for!

But, Troy is definitely highlighting some issues that I think raises my attention such as when Kareem says things like 'going out in blazes'

and haphazardly thinking it's okay to die for a cause, and the people may not even agree with you. Then you would be dying for nothing.

Still, I hope @Kareem comes back and doesn't leave us hanging like this.

Like you said, if this was an issue of AN AGENT, then these kind of statements serves are purpose of like, trying to see if we just follow along.

On 4/4/2020 at 8:57 PM, Troy said:

Knee Grow you are too much, ROTFLMBAO!

Me too! @Troy I am LMBAO! 

On 4/4/2020 at 8:57 PM, Troy said:

do you think the Brother was an "agent" or not?

Okay, maybe he will come back and answer this question. 

22 hours ago, Delano said:

Troy you can't assume the average person is going to see things as clearly as you.

absolutely!

Troy

but do you think the Brother was an "agent" or not?

Honestly, I don't know.

We know agents DO exist and they DO target Black websites because even the FBI warned about Russian agents  infiltrating facebook and various sites in order to sow distrust and discord inside the American political system.

but I can't be worried about those too stupid too tell the difference between one man's fleeting posts and the 22 year old site the posts appear.

It's not so much about misunderstanding and confusing what one poster says with what you believe or what the site is about.....it's about people who purposely post inflammatory information on the site for the sole purposes of getting it flagged and labled a "hate" site so that there is justification for it to be taken down.

Kind of like how a crooked cop will plant drugs on someone he wants to frame.

Actually @Pioneer1 i though Kareem had turned you

He didn't have to turn me......lol....I didn't have a lot of trust in the system to begin with.

If all of the shit THIS system has done to our people isn't enough to make you distrust them and question everything they put out, certainly Kareem and a few of his posts won't do the job...lol.

On 4/5/2020 at 12:55 PM, Delano said:

Troy you can't assume the average person is going to see things as clearly as you.

Hey @Delano you don't think the average person, when presented with the facts that, 4 of every 10 people who died of Covid19 in the U.S. is Black, 7 out of 10 deaths in Chicago are Black, and that every person who died from the virus in St. Louis was Black, would continue to believe Black people are immune?

@Pioneer1 I revisited the conspiracy-theory laden article that Kareem shared 

https://operation-nation.com/coronavirus-patent-documents-vaccine-race-and-countdown-to-war/ I'm would not be surprised if he wrote it himself, because it now addresses issues I raised!

However, it is still full of factual inaccuracies (lies) and misleading presentation of information.  It continues to assert that Black people immune.

The article is on a Blog that has been running for 12 years. There is no advertsing, so profit can't be the motive. Why would someone publish such content?

Could there really be forces out there working to undermine Black people and this nation -- sure there are! We know for this has been proven to be the case on Facebook and Twitter. I just never expected these forces to target AALBC.

If AALBC is worth targeting, in a perverse way, that is a sign we have a sufficiently large audience to make a difference.

8 hours ago, Troy said:

Hey @Delano you don't think the average person, when presented with the facts that, 4 of every 10 people who died of Covid19 in the U.S. is Black, 7 out of 10 deaths in Chicago are Black, and that every person who died from the virus in St. Louis was Black, would continue to believe Black people are immune

Trump supporters 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Delano said:
16 hours ago, Troy said:

Hey @Delano you don't think the average person, when presented with the facts that, 4 of every 10 people who died of Covid19 in the U.S. is Black, 7 out of 10 deaths in Chicago are Black, and that every person who died from the virus in St. Louis was Black, would continue to believe Black people are immune

Trump supporters 

Funny but probably morbidly true.

Even though Black people are absolutely affected by this terrible plague, however, this kind of belief that, somehow, Black people are immune

is NOT based on 'the whole' but on history. And even though we should kick against this false report, however, it is useless to be afraid

because it won't stop certain people from believing that 'black people are immune'. 

And we can thank our 'miseducation' for not knowing why this strange belief is being publicized.

Because many of us believe that THE JEWS are not BLack, this is the basis for our not accepting this issue of today.

Historically, Europe responded violently to 'THE JEWS', I mean the Original Jews, you know, the Black African ones LOL--due to the BUBONIC PLAGUE.

So, it's not about all Black African people, but way back when--certain Black people had a high rate of not dying as a result of pandemic plagues, and well, the Original Jews were reported to not be AS AFFECTED by this Bubonic [Black Death Plague] as other kinds of people in Europe and Asia. Nevertheless, there were other Europeans too, that did not die as a result of this and other ancient plagues, but this rhetoric today absolutely stems from this kind of history, but more importantly, this is due to ancient scripture regarding the Orginal Jews. So even though some of them probably died of the plague, they still were blamed for it and thus--the SLAVE TRADE ERA began!!! Europe launched a movement that became known as GET RID OF THE INFIDELS after the Bubonic Plague dissipated in the 1400s and so, Black people were targeted in many places all over the world. The Moors, Original Jews, the remnant of the SELJUK TURKS, BLack Africans all over EAst Europe, etc. were expelled from Spain, and soon, many other Black Africans were forced right back into Europe as slaves... This is the kind of history that revolves around this notion today, that Black people are immune.

We've never been immune to anything, but history does show some dynamics to this kind of evil intent meted out against Black people when it comes to this kind of pandemic. Today, I here the Black radio commentary about Exodus 12, but even then, if the Jews did not show faith by putting lambs blood on the lintel and post, they would have dropped dead too, and then right afterwards, tens of thousands of them did drop dead, so all of this fear today is based on history and ancient script. And, oh yes, the Orginal Egyptians that were the target for this plague were indeed, BLACK AFRICANS!!! lol. ANd because of how it played out, this ridiculous notion will probably not go away quickly.

On 4/7/2020 at 10:50 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Actually @Pioneer1 i though Kareem had turned you

He didn't have to turn me......lol....I didn't have a lot of trust in the system to begin with.

If all of the shit THIS system has done to our people isn't enough to make you distrust them and question everything they put out, certainly Kareem and a few of his posts won't do the job...lol.

OK cool, but it is this, justifiable, distrust of the government that makes us so vulnerable to people out to hurt us.  It is why 45 is in the white house (about to be elected to a 2nd term) and why people are anti vaccination (willing to bring back measles, whooping cough, polio, smallpox, etc).

Troy

OK cool, but it is this, justifiable, distrust of the government that makes us so vulnerable to people out to hurt us. It is why 45 is in the white house (about to be elected to a 2nd term) and why people are anti vaccination (willing to bring back measles, whooping cough, polio, smallpox, etc).

Have you considered the possiblity that the same group of people who offer you the VACCINES to measles, whooping cough, polio, ect...are the SAME group of people RESPONSIBLE for introducing these diseases in the first place?

One snake-oil salesman poisons you, and his partner comes along and offers to sell you an antidote....but they're both working together.

People are willing paying $500 - $2000 for a phone that lasts a year or two. The amount of money people spend on entertainment dwarfs the example you are using about vaccines.

Now if you said virus protection software I would say perhaps you have a good point. For example Kaspersky Antivirus Software

19 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Have you considered the possiblity that the same group of people who offer you the VACCINES to measles, whooping cough, polio, ect...are the SAME group of people RESPONSIBLE for introducing these diseases in the first place?

No. That is a far fetched notion borne out of a deep seated distrust of white people. As a Black man I get it, I just don't agree with it. You'll call it conditioning, I'll call it common sense.

• Like 1

Troy

No. That is a far fetched notion borne out of a deep seated distrust of white people. As a Black man I get it, I just don't agree with it. You'll call it conditioning, I'll call it common sense.

In other words........

You're saying that to trust the SAME group of people who were responsible for deliberately giving Native Americans blankets with the Small Pox virus to kill them off is common sense, and to  NOT trust them is far fetched and irrational?

And you're also saying that to trust the SAME group of people who were responsibly for deliberately giving AfroAmerican men syphilis (oh...I'm sorry....I guess the official story NOW is that they didn't actually GIVE them  "wink wink"  syphilis but just monitored those who already had it....I think that's the official story today) to spread to their women and children and the rest of the community is common sense and to NOT trust people who did that is far fetched and irrational?

black-man-thinking-e1331272149682 - Entertainment SA
Ooookay, is THAT what you're trying desperately to get me to understand, Troy?

Lol....
That I should put history to the side and trust those with a history of deceptively harming our people?

8 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

You're saying that to trust the SAME group of people who were responsible for deliberately giving Native Americans blankets with the Small Pox virus to kill them off is common sense, and to  NOT trust them is far fetched and irrational?

See that is the faliacy; it is not the same group of people. Just because they share the same complextion does not make them the same. What do you have incommon with a 15th century inhabitant of modern day Nigeria ... other than skin color (maybe, cause I don't know your complexion).

One would think this obvious, but prejudice is a tenacious beast.

With your reasoning we could say all Germans are just like Adolf Hilter. All the white people in 2020 are no different than the minority of white people who were slave holders in 1820 right? All white Doctors today would not treat syphilis to see the effects on Black people therefore we should distrust all white doctors. Do i understand your reasoning correctly?

Troy

See that is the faliacy; it is not the same group of people. Just because they share the same complextion does not make them the same

You obviously don't believe in re-incarnation nor the concept of ancestral memory.

Even if you don't want to believe that many of them actually ARE the same people re-incarnated, you should still realize that the very INSTITUTIONS that they founded are still being used by their progeny to maintain their oppressive and racist policies.

Lions have a centuries old history of attacking and killing human beings.
I'm sure you're not foolish enough to step into a cage with one, talking about some.....

Rohan Marley | Marley family, Nesta marley, Bob marley

"Look here mayne.....I ain't prejudice!
I KNOW all lions ain't the same!
I ain't gonna judge you based on what yo daddy did!"

• Haha 1

On 4/14/2020 at 12:13 AM, Troy said:

Just because they share the same complextion does not make them the same. What do you have incommon with a 15th century inhabitant of modern day Nigeria ... other than skin color (maybe, cause I don't know your complexion).

Wow! Come on @Troy! European Americans of this system, that are not recent immigrants, did NOT have their family structure broken byway of chattel slavery, therefore they are the direct descendants of the past! Obviously, you're right about complexion but it is more than that because it is inheritance. This government has admitted that they have performed HISTERECTOMIES unknowingly on Black African American women! They have admitted that they secretly did not give medicine to Black African American men who had venereal diseases. And this is the very same system that set up about 400 years ago and celebrate THANKSGIVING and COLUMBUS DAY to confirm this. So, obviously, these Americans today are the same descendants that come from their ancestors that deliberately gave gifts to the Natives of infested blankets with the smallpox and wiped out --completely-- many tribal people!!! This smallpox movement was implemented all throughout North and South America! European Americans today are benefactors of many movements of human sacrifice of an ethnic populations being targeted and violently attacked and wiped out.

On 4/14/2020 at 12:13 AM, Troy said:

With your reasoning we could say all Germans are just like Adolf Hilter.

No this is not the point because there were many European Americans that were always against chattel slavery and fought hard to abolish it. The point is that this government still has this kind of theme present amongst us today. The kind of European Americans that did do this kind of harm still exist among others that would never do this obviously. So, should we just ignore this and have blind trust?

15 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Even if you don't want to believe that many of them actually ARE the same people re-incarnated,

No I don't.  If I did, I would not believe that all evil white people would come back as another evil white person

Also people are not lions, so your analogy does not hold from my perspective. 

10 hours ago, Chevdove said:

So, should we just ignore this and have blind trust?

No, I do not ignore the past, or have blind trust of anyone. I simply do not believe white people (any people) are directly accountable for the the evil behavior of their ancestors. 

Now they may owe a debt due to the inherited ill gotten gains of their ancestors, but that is completely different than saying people with light skin and straight hair, that you arbitrarily identify as part if the so called "white race," are inherently evil.

Because people supposedly come back to learn something to evolve spirtuality enough to go on to a higher level of existence. But again I don't believe in reincarnation...

Besides white people evolved after Black people. Believing what you believe some bkack people must have reincarnated into white people.

Troy

For someone who doesn't believe re-incarnation, you sure do have a pretty good grasp on one of it's purposes. However, keep in mind that a person who chooses to live an evil life......repeatedly....is STILL engaging in the learning processes and contributes to their "spiritual evolution".  So simply returning doesn't necessarily discourage one from doing wrong.

Lol, now on to something I don't believe in........

The belief that White people are more evoloved than Black people is one of the major reasons I don't support the theory. The concept is fundamentally racist as it holds Caucasians as a "better product" and Black people as a "rough draft" of humanity before it got right.

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Caucasians as a "better product" and Black people as a "rough draft" of humanity before it got right.

Yes, caucasians evolved to be better suited to live in the northern climates they migrated to.

While Black people are better suited to live near the equator.

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

For someone who doesn't believe re-incarnation, you sure do have a pretty good grasp on one of it's purposes.

Why should that be surprising? You can't say you don't believe in something unless you know what it is.

I think more accurately religion is based upon faith.  Indeed, I believe reincarnation is part of the religious beliefs of some... 

All I'm trying to say is that you have to know what reincarnation is (anything really), in order to not believe in it. How can one reject something they are ignorant about about.  

Again, I'm talking about reasonable people.  There are some religious people, for example, who reject any ideas that are not part of their religion.  They don't have to know what those ideas might be -- they don't even want to hear them. I'm not talking about these types of people. 

• Like 1

Troy

Yes, caucasians evolved to be better suited to live in the northern climates they migrated to.

While Black people are better suited to live near the equator.

This still basically means that Caucasians are "more evolved" than Africans.
Which indirectly means that Africans are LESS EVOLVED.....and closer to the simian ancestors that produced both humans and apes in Africa.
Do you understand how this could be problematic for a society that accepts this?

It pretty much justifies not only much of the historic mistreatment of Africans by regulating them to a sub-human or "not quite AS human" status, but it sets the stage for further mistreatment.

Why should that be surprising? You can't say you don't believe in something unless you know what it is

Very wise position to take.

Delano

Science is from the Latin scion to know. Religion is based on belief. So belief and knowing are by definition in opposition.

Knowledge and belief aren't necessarily opposites of eachother.
They can contradict OR overlap

You can merely believe something without knowing it for sure.
But if you KNOW something you must also believe it too.

20 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

This still basically means that Caucasians are "more evolved" than Africans.

"Evolved" is not the right word. Again homo sapiens are virtually identical genetically. Less melanated skin doesn't make one homo sapien superior that another.

I appreciate there are dumb people who might not accept this and believe Black people are inferior because of this.

So what is the answer? Fighting back by using more junk science to say Black people are genetically superior?

Troy

"Evolved" is not the right word.

But it's the word YOU used.

You said,

Besides white people evolved after Black people. Believing what you believe some bkack people must have reincarnated into white people.

If they evolved "after" Black people then by deductive reasoning this means....according to you AND the theory.....that they are MORE EVOLVED.

Again homo sapiens are virtually identical genetically. Less melanated skin doesn't make one homo sapien superior that another. I agree.I appreciate there are dumb people who might not accept this and believe Black people are inferior because of this.

However, many of those who support the THEORY (must continue to stress this point) of Evolution hold that it's not the skin tone that makes Europeans "superior" but the BRAIN which they say is more evolved than the African brain.

So what is the answer? Fighting back by using more junk science to say Black people are genetically superior?

The answer depends on the question.
I no longer question the Theory of Evolution or it's consequences, I out right REJECT it as a racist lie. So for me it's pretty much a non-issue.

As far as whether or not Black people are genetically superior.....

According to contemporary Caucasian science, there are DOMINANT genes and RECESSIVE genes.
Would it be a mistake to assume that genetically speaking, one with dominant genes would be "genetically superior" to one with recessive genes?

On 4/26/2020 at 10:19 AM, Pioneer1 said:

But it's the word YOU used.

Yes, I know. It is not the right word. It implies a change from a simpler to a more complex form.  White people aren't more complex than or superior to Black people. 

Even those terms Black and white are not the correct terms because they are sloppy ways of grouping people.

Using these arbitrary racial terms just makes having a meaningful conversation about people impossible.

Troy

Yes, I know. It is not the right word. It implies a change from a simpler to a more complex form. White people aren't more complex than or superior to Black people.

Yes....and I know what YOU mean, lol.
But that's not what Caucasians who came up with the concept mean.
THEY mean the opposite of what you said.
The concept of evolution that THEY came up with clearly implies that Caucasians are more complex and superior....regardless as to your interpretation or understanding of it.

Even those terms Black and white are not the correct terms because they are sloppy ways of grouping people. Using these arbitrary racial terms just makes having a meaningful conversation about people impossible

I agree, which is why I usually use the terms "African" and "Caucasian".
Using the wrong terms doesn't necessarily negate an argument; sometimes it just means you're trying to fix a problem using the wrong tools.

Using the CORRECT and/or MORE ACCURATE terms can not only legitamize an argument and can even END certain arguments as often times the arguments are based on semantics and using correct terms aligns and syncronizes the opposing minds.
Now.......

Are you going to answer my questions concerning DOMINANT and RECESSIVE genes and superiority?

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

But that's not what Caucasians who came up with the concept mean.

Yes I'm aware thisecwhites were using junk science to advance the udea of racial superiority. 

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Are you going to answer my questions concerning DOMINANT and RECESSIVE genes and superiority?

I must have missed them. Do me a favor and pose them again.

Troy

Yes I'm aware thisecwhites were using junk science to advance the udea of racial superiority.

Well that's the actual theory of evolution!
It's racist in it's very concept.....read:

On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or The ...

The subtitle of Darwin's Origin of Species is the preservation of FAVORED RACES!

You can't separate the theory from it's racist origins.

I must have missed them. Do me a favor and pose them again.

According to contemporary Caucasian science, there are DOMINANT genes and RECESSIVE genes.
Would it be a mistake to assume that genetically speaking, one with dominant genes would be "genetically superior" to one with recessive genes?

I never read the Origin of Species, so I don't know if he was spewing racist propoganda, but if he was a man of his time he probably was.

In any event the average 12th grader, from a half way descent school, knows more about genetics than Darwin possibly could. Why linger on 19th century ideas today?

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The question does not make sense to me. Homo spaiens have approxinately 20K genes some are reccessive others aren't. The relative expression of human genes does not make one inherently superior or inferior.

Consider the gene that results in a sickness like sickle cell. If the person with sickle cell is a genius does that make him superior or inferior to a dumb person without sicke cell?

Troy

I never read the Origin of Species, so I don't know if he was spewing racist propoganda, but if he was a man of his time he probably was.

In any event the average 12th grader, from a half way descent school, knows more about genetics than Darwin possibly could. Why linger on 19th century ideas today?

Well the title alone speaks volumes even if you never opened the book.
If the title talks about "favored races" then that in itself suggests racism.

But the reasons why point out the Theory of Evolution's racist origins is important today is because most of the so-called civilized educated world BELIEVES in it!
And they either consciously or subconsciously believe that Africans are inferior in part BECAUSE of this theory.

You keep trying to separate the theory from it's racist origins, but you can't.

Consider the gene that results in a sickness like sickle cell. If the person with sickle cell is a genius does that make him superior or inferior to a dumb person without sicke cell?

Some would argue that sickle cell anemia isn't really a sickness but natures way of fighting malaria. According to science, it was found mostly among West Africans in a region where those who DIDN'T have the sickle cell trait would often die of malaria.

But in my opinion a genius IS intellectually superior to a dumb person.

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

so-called civilized educated world BELIEVES in it!

No these people are not civilized if they continue to believe this stuff and act upon these beliefs.  They are the exact opposite to civilized they are barbarian.  Political postions, money, and power does not make you civilized.  Is 45 civilized?

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

But in my opinion a genius IS intellectually superior to a dumb person.

Not if he is dead from Malaria...

Look, there are stronger people, smarter people, people who are poets, and people who can make you laugh. Some are super nurturing and others can fight like hell. We need each other. No one is inherently better to superior to another.  We can not survive without each other. Dinosaurs lasted for millions of years.  Humanity will be doing good if we make it out the next century in one piece.... seriously.

Troy

No these people are not civilized if they continue to believe this stuff and act upon these beliefs. They are the exact opposite to civilized they are barbarian. Political postions, money, and power does not make you civilized. Is 45 civilized?

They are highly civilized.
...Immoral
...Diabolical
....but still civil, towards eachother.

I keep trying to tell people like I said about G.W. Bush.....don't play Trump cheap.
He's not stupid NOR is he a fool.
He talks the way he talks and acts the way he acts to CONNECT with his base that he needs for support.

Caucasian Democrats could learn a lesson or two from the Republicans on how to connect with the average American they CLAIM they're in office to help instead of talking and behaving in such a high-brown manner and speaking over the heads of the average American.

So Bernie Sanders spoke over the heads of the average American? Obama dud a great job of getting the masses to love him.

Communicating with the masses is not the Dems problem it is being gofers for Wall Street and the corporate elites and not delivering to the masses. Obama gave us "hope," but the failure to deliver the change he promised is what led us into the arms of 45.

Yes, Bernie DOES talk over the heads of most people but that's not why he doesn't get enough support. Most people just don't think he can seriously become president.

As for Obama, YES he did talk over the heads of most people and a lot of people actually criticized him for being aloof and too cerebral as compared to Bush. But people hated Bush so much it propelled Obama's Caucasian support into the Whitehouse and most AfroAmericans supported him....not because they completely understood what he was saying but because he was a fellow AfroAmerican who wasn't a brainwashed Conservative Republican.

Obama "aloof" and Bernie "talking over the heads of most people" you gonna have to provide an examolenof this because I completely disagree.

Do you mean the dems should appeal to the unwashed masses by blatantly lying to them?

Troy

Alright, I may have to walk back my statement about Bernie talking over the heads of people.
I admit I don't listen to him much....because I don't trust him....so I can't say this.
As far as Obama, even when he was running people were worried that he was so smart and used such educated language that the masses of people wouldn't be able to relate to him or understand what he's saying.

This perception of him was maintained through out his Presidency.

https://prospect.org/power/obama-aloof-sure.-matter-no./

https://www.nationalbcc.org/news/beyond-the-rhetoric/1181-our-president-is-aloof

Even HE recognized that this perception of him was pretty pervasive and said it troubled him.....

https://www.npr.org/2018/06/05/617091665/obama-staffer-looks-back-on-his-white-house-years-it-can-take-a-real-toll

Do you mean the dems should appeal to the unwashed masses by blatantly lying to them?

No.
But speak plainly and in more general terms.

For example, if you are a Democrat and are running for office and you believe that your Republican opponent is a gun toting racist......SAY THAT.
Tell your base that the Repubican party is a racist right wing party and want to lock up Blacks and deport Browns.

Now YOU Troy may be laughing at what I just said right now however you know that that statement about Republicans in general is fundamentaly true AND the masses of poor people and people of color will definately understand this!

What the hell is:
"Well, my opponent doesn't believe in diversity and supports unfair immigration laws!"

What kinda shit is that?
Diversity?
Unfair laws?
Most poor and half educated (or in many cases uneducated) people don't know what the fuck you're talking about!

Speak to them PLAINLY and motivate them (or scare them) to get their asses out and vote for you!
This is something Republicans have gotten good at doing over the past 40 years or so since Reagan.

It's not about lying but about properly selling whatever program you're pushing.
But when it comes to poor and working class people....you have to call a spade a spade and speak in GENERALITIES; something most educated people have been taught NOT to do.