Cynique Ain't Dead Yet

Cynique writes, "Tell all of my AALBC 'frienenemies' I said, "stay well." 

I know we all (at least I have) have been jonesing to read something  from Cynique about the passing scene:

“Welcome to 2020!  I always knew things would catch up with this country, but I never imagined that I would be around to see it.  Unlike some, however, i don't believe a conspiracy theory is at work via the new world order; the inevitable has just come to pass.  I don't think the USA will ever be the same after this pandemic, and the shit is really gonna hit the fan come election time. But, whatever. 

I'll be doing good to even be around in November. So far, i haven't exhibited any corona symptoms and like everybody else, I'm social distancing myself on voluntary quarantine. If the virus doesn't get me, my intense loathing for Trump might bring me down. I.DESPISE.HIM. I can't believe how the Universe has put him in place as a leader during this time of crises. But with his luck, he might just emerge smelling like a rose when this new flu proves to be much ado about nothing and that the real disaster was our overreaction to it.

Me and my cynicism do find the way the media is handling it to be a bit much. Yet, I have mixed emotions. In addition to the radiation being emitted by cell phone towers being the origin of the virus, another one of the theories out there on FaceBook is that if your ears are ringing, you are getting signals from unseen forces about to take over Earth, and my ears are really picking up a lot of static! Oh, well,  i always did think I was an alien. And the bizarre supernatural activity that continues to occur within the walls of my bedroom in the middle of the night are very unnerving... “

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 1 year later...
Guest Old school poster

Wow, I thought she died or something.  I miss the days of Cyn, Mzuri, Tonya, prettybabygirl, etc. Twas always ratchet and full of drama in the 2000s!

On 4/2/2020 at 6:33 PM, Troy said:

if your ears are ringing, you are getting signals from unseen forces about to take over Earth, and my ears are really picking up a lot of static! Oh, well,  i always did think I was an alien. And the bizarre supernatural activity that continues to occur within the walls of my bedroom in the middle of the night are very unnerving... “

I hope @Cynique wrote this book during the lockdown!

• Like 1

Hello All,

No, I'm not dead yet! Just happened to come across this thread because every once in a while i check out this site and VOILA! this time I see this headline.  So, yes, I am alive! Well? Not so much. I'm tired and burdened with impatience over not being able to figure LIFE out.  Too much for me. And the eventuality of the Cyber world is very scary.  In the physical world it's like i'm suspended in a surreal supernatural  limbo of  para-normalcy.  Like I'm shifting between 2 parallel universes. Too weird to go into.. My grandson's dog is my now my faithful companion, a mixed-breed mutt who is a canine version of me. We hang out together, both of us being too lazy to exert ourselves very much.  I think he can read my mind.  i look into his big soulful eyes, and i swear, it's like there's a human in there somewhere.  If it wasn't for my Smart Phone and my TV i would just be a vegetable because i have no interest in pursuing wholesome senior citizen activities or in being a doting grandmother to a bunch of krazy Milllenials and GenZers. My kids are so old they, bore me, too, and FaceBook is the same ol, same ol. I haven't gotten my Covid shot yet, but will probably get around to it soon. Still take walks around the neighborhood, weather permitting, and still go out at night and commune with the Universe and confide in the Moon.  Still hate right-wing Retrumpicans and all of the lies they are trying to convert into the truth.  Still sick of niggas killin' each other.  Chicago has become a combat zone, kids gettin' caught in gang cross fire, road rage drive-bys,car-jackings and police chases.  So disheartening.  I continue to be intrigued by quantum theories especially a new field of speculation called Biocentrism which proposes, among other things, that human consciousness imagined the universe into existence because unless something is seen it doesn't exist. Whatever.  Trying to hang on for my 88th birthday on August 18th.  After that all bets are off.  Nobody asked for an update but there was  this blank space here, so thought I'd fill it.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Cynique said:

Nobody asked for an update but there was  this blank space here, so thought I'd fill it.

THANK YOU!  I miss your thoughts so much!  I'm so glad you're still in this dimension too!

6 hours ago, Cynique said:

I continue to be intrigued by quantum theories especially a new field of speculation called Biocentrism which proposes, among other things, that human consciousness imagined the universe into existence because unless something is seen it doesn't exist.

Oddly we knew this to be true before it became a field of study - remember the saying "You'll see it when you believe it" I've always believe that to be the truth of this wacky universe.  I remember us talking about on this platform too in @Delano's Magick thread. I also responded here. "Unknowable . " It is always good to hear from you! 💗😸

• Like 2

Hey Del,

I should've known you'd be interested in hearing about my weird paranormal experiences! We always were kinda on the same wave length. So, i will share some of them with you because YOU will possibly not think i am crazy.  What i would initially say about these surreal episodes is that they are what i imagine it would be like to take LSD or maybe magic mushrooms because they are, for want of a better word, "psychedelic". I have also considered that they could be side-effects of the blood pressure medication i take or - signs of early dementia, considering my advanced age.  Whatever.  These "post-midnight-witching-hour" interludes have been going on for about 10 years. In fact, I have mentioned them before back when my alter ego Cynique was a regular contributor to this board.  But they have increased with time and fallen into a kind of pattern which i suspect might be tied in with the phases of the moon.  Anyhow, the most unsettling ones are those where i see huddled shadowy dark figures in my peripheral vision when i am stretched out, relaxing on my recliner, which has  become my permanent replacement for a bed because its cushiony features and adjustable positions enhance my comfort and easily induce sleep.  Yes, my recliner has become my best friend and that's a story unto itself..  (Some times when i do go out and socialize with my family or the few living friends i have left, the thing that gets me through a hectic or boring gathering is the thought that my recliner is waiting to welcome me into the relief of its arms when i return home!} But, I digress. As i was saying, the shadowy figures i see out of the corner of my eye disappear when i turn to gaze directly at them, seeming to be an example of some kind of quantum theory phenomenon. These dark figures are sinister but on other occasions there are colorful animated activities going on involving people or animals or objects, all of which vanish when when i turn to check them out head on.  These "hallucinations" are usually accompanied by the sound of what can be compared to birds singing.   Other times i shift into a dimension where all the objects in my bedroom are vibrating as i view them with something akin to x-ray vision!  For instance: looking at the photographs on top of my TV can really be scary because images are jumping out at me from their frames, appearing to be more like skulls than faces.  Then, there's the world that exists behind my eyelids when i close them and instead of blank blackness, i am surrounded by an entirely different vivid environment, sometimes a beautiful garden or a lively crowd scene. Unfamiliar people also appear before me and when i reach out to touch them, they disappear. Then. there are the phantom smells, usually of food, and the recurring dreams about dead family members and friends or ones where i am always trying to find my way out of a large factory building with no  exit.  Frequently someone seems to be grabbing my hand or shaking my feet while I'm dozing. Lastly there's the grand finale when the recliner jolts slightly and the next thing i know a tingling sensation is creeping through out my body from my toes to my neck almost as if this mysterious recliner has morphed into a lover\incubus. What i have described here is not constant but brief sporadic incidents that happen to me on a monthly basis.   More often there are nights within the walls of my bedroom when everything is perfectly normal, allowing me to watch TV or scroll through my Android smart phone (and argue with conspiracy theory nut cases or "like" other peoples' comments and memes on Face Book or watch YouTube videos...and occasionally check out this site.  One would think that i would be grateful to have so many fascinating occurrences going on in my sheltered little world. But i prefer solitude and tranquility and i am weary of this out-of-sync bizarre world, feeling as though i've out-lived my time here.  It's like Humanity's chickens are coming home to roost and the final result will be an implosion that will be a prelude to the end of Life as we know it.  Speaking of which, i am curious as to why when i go out to gaze at the night sky, there are no stars visible anymore.  Do you see any in Australia?  Also my cat and my dog seem uncharacteristically drawn to me, wanting to rub up against my legs and mew and whimper and  make eye contact with me. Strange. Well, ol buddy, you asked for it. And you got it! Thanks for letting me unload all of this.  Verbalizing my abstract experiences has provided me with a certain degree of perspective.  I'd be interested in your feedback or that of anybody else who has an explanation for my surreal experiences, other than the conclusion that i am insane.   🤪    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I have no definitive explanation for what you were experiencing @Cynique

What I do know is that there is so much that we don’t know about the universe or even ourselves.

Science freely admits that they have no clue what 95% of the universe is made of. Now we have almost certainly extraterrestrial aircraft flying around and no one has a clue where they came from.

Yeah, what you are experiencing can be anything from the side effects of medication to reaching a stage of life where one can begin to experience things that younger people cannot experience; perhaps the development of additional sense — a natural consequence of aging that few of us experience because most don’t reach your age with all our marbles.

• Like 1

Very interesting. Does the tingling go up the center of your spine? With the  Xray vision are the objects various colours and the colors not confined by borders? Do you find that your intuition or your psychic ability to see hear and smell heightened after strong feelings(I don't this is a factor). Also do you find that you mostly have visions between Thurs - Sat, but not Sunday through Tuesday. I am not certain what happens Wednesday. Also do you have a nap between 2:13pm and 3:22pm. 

Will check the sky. If it has been raining and/or cloudy, you won't see any  stars at night. Also can you note the time that you wake up at  night after these visions, can you let me know the time down to the second and which day.

I have recently been dreaming about dead relatives and frequently feel as though someone is walking behind me.

No they don't sound weird to.

Lately I have been experimenting with time and I have found that time has a quality. What i have found is that I can feel differences in time . So I am interested in the exact times that you have these experiences since there may be a pattern or I may be able to shed some light on them

@Cynique

I said it earlier you have a really strong masculine and feminine side. On the Masculine is your imagination. On the Feminie side is your thinking an intuition. So I feel that even though you have a strong logical side your intuition shapes your thinking. I think you have a really strong sense of self which is protective of your emotional nature. When the feminine side trust someone you have an emotional link that may feel telepathic. You can feel them, they can feel you and there's safety and trust. It may not be a function of time shared but affinity.

Thank you again,

Del

I don't think those visions and other-realm experiences is because Cynique's mind is deteriorating.  Based on her writing skills she seem to be totally in control of her faculties, lol.  However many people WITH mental problems or who do get older and their brains begin to deteriorate experience psychic and psychedelic visions for a number of reason.  Among them are:

1. If they are elderly, that probably is the natural way for the Universe to transition them from this world to another world after the death of their physical body.  Kind of like how a very sick person on their deathbed usually sees loved ones who've already passed away who come back to help them go to the other side.

2. The brain is designed to keep you grounded in THIS reality while you're awake. Sometimes when people have problems with their brains like schizophrenics or Alzheimers it doesn't work as it should a OTHER realities start "leaking through".

One half of the famous Watson and Crick, Francis Crick reportedly discovered the double-helix structure of DNA in 1953 while under the influence of LSD.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/scientists-and-geniuses-who-used-drugs-2013-8?r=US&IR=T#francis-crick-lsd-1

The Art of Scientific Investigation (public library; public domain) by Cambridge University animal pathology professor W. I. B. Beveridge — a brilliant treatise on creativity in science and, by extension, in all endeavors of the mind. Beveridge constructs what’s essentially a florilegium of quotes by famous scientists and case studies of watershed discoveries to synthesize insights on what makes successful science — and successful creative thinking in general, exploring subjects like serendipity, intuition, and imagination to reveal the habits of mind that produce good ideas.

https://www.brainpickings.org/2012/06/01/the-art-of-scientific-investigation-beveridge-2/

It is said that Bohr, when he was offered a Danish knighthood, constructed his own coat of arms and put in it the well-known Taoist Yin-Yang symbol (yin dark, yang light). He also added in Latin ‘opposites are complementary’.

https://www.royalsociety.org.nz/research/yin-and-yang-bohrs-complementarity-and-inclusive-knowledge/

It turns out that revolutionary ideas come from interesting sources: drugs, dreams, eastern philosopy.  Genius and innovation result from the ability to see the every day world from a different perspective.

On 6/24/2021 at 6:46 PM, Cynique said:

Verbalizing my abstract experiences has provided me with a certain degree of perspective.  I'd be interested in your feedback or that of anybody else who has an explanation for my surreal experiences, other than the conclusion that i am insane.

No, @Cynique Your experiences do not seem like insanity to me. In fact, I have some of the experiences that you have described too. I do think it is interesting in the way that your pets are behaving! I do wonder about that.  

• Like 1

Good afternoon, Everybody.  Thank you all for taking the time to read what I wrote about my weird experiences and then giving me your feed back,  which i found interesting and thought provoking.  Before i return to this subject, let me assure you that seizing this opportunity to talk about  myself on the assumption that you really give a damn about what's going on in my life is not my intent. I am simply an old lady rambling, the way old ladies tend to do and, in the course of further reviewing my peculiar experiences, i've  narrowed down what i believe was the time-line of their origin. 

In 2008, I began experiencing dizzy spells and after consulting with a doctor and undergoing some tests, I was advised to have a heart by-pass operation because my arteries were clogged and my brain was not getting enough oxygen; hence the dizzy spells.  It was during my recuperation from this operation, that I believe these psychic phenomena began to occur.  Since i was widowed in 2006, i was living alone, and had gradually begun to shut myself off from the rest of the house, eventually turning what was my husband's den into a sanctuary.  That's where I was introduced to the seductive comfort of a recliner. Having always been a night owl, the "wee small hours of the morning" began to find me curled up in this den, a spectator to the supernatural. When i moved in with my daughter, this sanctuary was replicated in the room I occupy at her house.   😮

By-pass surgery requires the patient being very closely-monitored while under aesthesia and this includes being hooked up to machines doing the work of your heart and your brain. Which is to say, i think my brain took on a life of its own while the cardiologist was replacing the clogged arteries of my heart, and the hallucinations I began to experience are the result of this. (It's possible that there are studies out there revealing that what i experience is not so rare among people who have undergone similar surgeries.)  Another of my suspicions is that there are parallel universes and that i shift between them enabled by my re-wired brain.  Who knows???  Whatever is going on, is something I have learned to live with... When i ventured out last night after a rain storm, looking up at the full moon in the cleared-up sky, i spotted Venus.  It was back in its summer solstice position, twinkling at me... 💫

@Troy: I totally relate to your explanation about "nobody knowing nothing". What we call the "universe" can't be reduced to or defined in words. and can only be relegated to the "WOO" realm where the answer to every question exists, just waiting to be discerned, needing only to be channeled into human consciousness. As far as Aliens and UFOs are concerned, I have an open mind, and still am not sure I don't share DNA with beings who evolved from life forms that were transported to Earth via asteroids and comets. 👽

@Del: Lately, clocks and calendars have come to have little meaning to me because my life is now pretty much one day just merging into another, with the sun and the moon being my only guide lines, and I wouldn't dispute those who say time doesn't exist.  Therefore,  i can't answer your specific questions about what dates and what hours these odd things happened to me but, yes, when the tingling sensation overtakes me it does travel up my spine and spread out.  I also found your references to creative brainstorms being preceded by  experiences akin to LSD trips very interesting. i've heard that before.  So, i am kinda hoping i will have a great revelation soon!  😌

@pioneer: If the Universe is preparing me for the hereafter, it sure is giving me a long trial period since this craziness has been going on for over 10 years.😴

@Chevdov:  Thanks for your vote of confidence!  😉

I'm done.   See ya! 

1268269261_Connie@Michelllesshower.jpg.8a250905951c62a849df96777cc80cac.jpg   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Beautiful!!! 

1268269261_Connie@Michelllesshower.jpg.8a250905951c62a849df96777cc80cac.jpg

Look at her Yall! 

On 6/27/2021 at 8:01 PM, Cynique said:

By-pass surgery requires the patient being very closely-monitored while under aesthesia and this includes being hooked up to machines doing the work of your heart and your brain. Which is to say, i think my brain took on a life of its own while the cardiologist was replacing the clogged arteries of my heart, and the hallucinations I began to experience are the result of this.

I know a few others that had by-pass surgery and now, I do wonder if they've had similar experiences. 

As far as Aliens and UFOs are concerned, I have an open mind, and still am not sure I don't share DNA with beings who evolved from life forms that were transported to Earth via asteroids and comets. 👽

Me too!

I'm done.   See ya! 

I sure do miss you! 

• Like 2

Hey Del,   

We can still discuss crazy things.  I will start checking here on a regular basis.  If i think of anything that might be of interest to you or anybody else , i will post here. I cut back on participating here and now other social media forums because this type of engagement  is too frustrating to an argumentive person like me.  i just got out of FaceBook jail after being blocked by them for a week because of inappropriate attacks that could be construed as bullying.  Watta a crock.  LOL

• Like 1

Hi Cynique

I am done with arguing with people. Now I mostly have conversation with the Tarot and the Stars. I was doing a monthly Astrological forecast for a business. I thought I should do one for myself. The first two charts told me to stop talking. I rarely post on FB or here, and I don't debate anywhere. My new hobby is trying to understand time. 

Here's something crazy for you. I have started to meditate. I choose the time down to the second based on an Astrological signature. I stop when it feels time to stop. I have found that I stop at time that matches the starting Astrological signature. I can "feel" the movement of the planets.

On 7/1/2021 at 7:59 PM, Delano said:

Hi Cynique

I am done with arguing with people. Now I mostly have conversation with the Tarot and the Stars. I was doing a monthly Astrological forecast for a business. I thought I should do one for myself. The first two charts told me to stop talking. I rarely post on FB or here, and I don't debate anywhere. My new hobby is trying to understand time. 

Here's something crazy for you. I have started to meditate. I choose the time down to the second based on an Astrological signature. I stop when it feels time to stop. I have found that I stop at time that matches the starting Astrological signature. I can "feel" the movement of the planets.

@DelanoWhat is an "astrological signature"? (your sign?)  What does does  the moving of planets feel like?  Lately  I've found myself being astounded by what astrological phenomena sun-rises and sun-sets are.  They are taken for granted but they are awesome to watch, as is a super moon with a red cast.  i've tried meditation but can't ever completely clear my mind because i keep telling myself that my mind is a blank when it isn't because i'm thinking about it being a blank when it isn't as evidenced by my arguing with myself...  

On 7/2/2021 at 10:02 AM, Troy said:

What?! Facebook is now banning little old ladies LOL!  What did you say and who did you say it to?

@Troy: I told off a white guy who posted that black people were not free to think for themselves because they were brainwashed by Left wing propaganda. He said i was ignorant because i replied that his idea of blacks thinking for themselves would be their parroting the right wing conservative narrative. Then i called him a troll and told him to crawl back to his headquarters and get some better talking points so he could do a better job of trying to promote the Retrumpican critical race theory. i wonder if he was banned also.

@Pioneer in response to your wondering what Mel and Chevdove and my thoughts are on rape:  Coming up as a young single female in the 1950s, i was a product of my era, prudish enough to not act seductive or dress provocatively because that would give guys an excuse to get out of hand!  One of my weapons was my skill at ball-busting, so adept at deflating the egos of any potential takers to the point where they'd back off for fear of their performance not being adequate.  This, of course, did nothing to endear me to brothas and i subsequently changed my approach, but I always felt that a female shared the responsibility to not tempt men or voluntarily put herself in a position to bring out the worst in the male animal.  i was lucky that this worked for me.  Obviously other women were not. They say rape is a crime of opportunity and is more about control than lust. These are traits that are only found in a certain personality types. I really don't think every man is a potential rapist.  Am I wrong? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cynique said:

… i called him a troll and told him to crawl back to his headquarters and get some better talking points so he could do a better job of trying to promote the Retrumpican critical race theory.

LOL!

That got you banned for two weeks?! Maybe the guy complained? That was a humorous and relatively innocuous comment. I imagine the things you’ve said to Pioneer, Sara, or Kola Boof  I guess that would have gotten you drawn and quartered.

Every man is not a potential rapist. I think most guys would stop if a woman changed her mind or made it obvious she was not interested.

As far as drugging  women without their knowledge, or permission, then screwing them — that is always wrong and not something the average guy will do.

Troy

Every man is not a potential rapist. I think most guys would stop if a woman changed her mind or made it obvious she was not interested.

Some dudes make straight FOOLS of themselves over women they end up falling in love with.

I remember getting a call from one of my friends who said he was hiding in the bushes. I asked him why.  He said the police might be looking for him because he kept trying to serenade some Asian girl outside of her window and she threatened to call them on him..lol.

I asked him why was he calling ME up????  
What do you expect ME to do for you now?

I warned him for weeks to leave that woman alone...lol.

Cynique

They say rape is a crime of opportunity and is more about control than lust. These are traits that are only found in a certain personality types. I really don't think every man is a potential rapist.  Am I wrong? 

I've heard many people say rape isn't about sex but about power and it may be but I believe much of it is about pure lust and sexual desperation too.  
Some of these dudes are just horny and want sex however they can get it, even if it means taking it against a person's will. 

I don't believe every man is a potential rapist because some men are disabled and don't have the physical/ mental ability for one reason or another to force themselves on another; but when it comes to men with "rapey personalities"....there are indeed overly aggressive men who feel they have the right to "take" what they want in life with no regard to the feelings of others.

When I was younger I didn't understand rape because I didn't feel comfortable seeking sex or even attention from a woman who didn't feel any type of attraction to me.  I mean literally...I didn't see myself getting an erection for a woman who didn't have any desire for me.  Even if I thought you were the finest thing around....if you showed NO interest...my pride prevented me from making a fool of myself by engaging in any further pursuit.  
But as I got older I noticed that SOME boys didn't have those same standards and loved to pursue girls who repeatedly made it perfectly clear they weren't interested and even insulted them, called them ugly/gay, and humiliated them in public.  Some boys would even STALK girls in school at a young age.  So I do believe some men have that mindset.

@Cynique an Astrological signature is something I have developed/discovered. Time has qualities and I have found a way to describe moments in time. Let me know your city or the nearest big city to you, and I will give you a time to meditate(if you're interested). You don't have to clear your mind. You can watch your thoughts or just focus on your breath. I have given times to three friends who are on different levels as far as meditation. All three said they had very strong sensations. Let me know what effect you would like. For example: relaxation; expanded awareness; clarity; insight et cetera

I have about 100+ time markers (astrological signatures) which describe moments in time. The time markers are down to the second. Even though it changes every second not every second has a live time marker. They have to correlate with certain positions of the planets and planetary hours. Planetary hours divide daytime hours by 12 and each planet rules an hour. However because the length of daytime varies every day so does a planetary hour. Sunrise starts the first hour of the day and Sunset the first hour of night. Each day of the week is ruled by a planet. Sunday (Sun), Monday (Moon), Tuesday (Mars), Wednesday (Mercury), Thursday (Jupiter), Friday (Venus), Saturday (Saturn). This is hold for all of the Romance languages and about 3/4 of all languages (if memory serves) still in existence .

I will try to explain what the planets feel like. It is very subtle, like when you feel that someone is behind you. It is like that but it happens sporadically and each planet feels different  each time. 

My time markers is non a decimal system, kind of like time, so I am counting in a different base. In a way I have created a different alphanumeric system. I have been using it to decode the unconscious mind, read omens and signs

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

@DelThat's some deep shit you're talking about.  You've captured time in a formula. It's said that Mathematics are the universal language. Throw in a little Astrology and maybe you're on to something! I never was good at math; it boggles my mind, as do your calculations.  Language is my tool of choice.  And my coping mechanism is ongoing, taking the form of an inner narrative that never stops i am constantly pondering and observing and having conversations with myself. That's my form of meditation. I am currently preoccupied with what i can only describe as "deja vu aberrations".  Things from the past keep coming up mostly by way of TV when I'm watching old Movies or Specials about bygone days, and what I am watching is not exactly how things were when i watched these movies the first time they came out or witnessed or participated in what is depicted in the historical documentaries. It's like the versions i'm seeing in the present are slightly different because how I'm remembering them is from a different reality in the past. This reinforces my impression that i am shifting between multi-verses where what happens in one universe varies somewhat from what happens in another or - that what happens in one universe is totally different from what happens in another! 😵

Btw, the big city i live closest to is, - you guessed it: Chicago. And I'll welcome any opportunity to expand my awareness. i would like to feel Venus's movement because it's the planet that is mostly visible to me on summer nights and i feel close to it. 

• Like 1

Thank You @Cynique  .  Yes what I have also found is that numbers or words (numbers and words  are symbols) can also be used to read a person's unconscious minds. 

If you go outside on July 10 at 8:47pm you should see Venus near the Western Horizon.  It sets around 10pm. Just watch for as long as you want, any feedback would be appreciated. Venus and Mars will be visible after the sunsets. Venus and Mars will be conjunct butV enus will be closer to the Horizon. 

I had a very strong memory from my childhood that I suspected never happened.   If your beliefs and  assumptions change then it will effect your thinking. As an aside we have to learn how to see. How we think is also conditioned by our language.

So if you and Inuit are looking at snow, they will see far more than you. They even have words to describe different types of snow. Since their life depends upon being able to identify the  different types of snow.

This is an analogy to explain time markers.

Time markers
The best analogy is music. let's say we divide the audible spectrum into one hundred sections. And only one instrument corresponds to each section. When you see that frequency it is a category of one instrument.
So when I see a transit, a zodiacal degree or a moment of time. I know its  category.
So I have a categorical system to qualify a quantity of time.

On 7/9/2021 at 10:55 PM, Delano said:

If you go outside on July 10 at 8:47pm you should see Venus near the Western Horizon.  It sets around 10pm. Just watch for as long as you want, any feedback would be appreciated. Venus and Mars will be visible after the sunsets. Venus and Mars will be conjunct butV enus will be closer to the Horizon. 

I ventured out in the drizzle and, as expected, the sky was too clouded to see any stars or planets.

23 hours ago, Delano said:

Cynique were you recuperating from an illness or were some family members sick mostly like a grandparent on your fathers side around your 24th birthday. Or was there an inheritance that involved some travel. @Cynique

No. The closest i can come to your scenarios is that my mother died when i was 23.  This was in October of 1956.  In September 2001 my sister died and left me some money, but she lived close by and no travel  was involved.

• Like 1

The following times are especially good. For Sunday July 18 New York City.
12:05 pm Meditation\research\Esoteric activities
1:14 pm Thinking\problem solving\Strategising
5:50 am Organising\Self assessment
3:43 pm Self care maintenance.
Will do Sydney, Philly, Antigua Guatemala, Melbourne Australia, New Orleans, Charlotte NC, Baltimore.
For the best results start exactly on the time noted, also these times only work for this day and New York City.

On 7/1/2021 at 6:33 PM, Cynique said:

i just got out of FaceBook jail after being blocked by them for a week because of inappropriate attacks that could be construed as bullying.  Watta a crock.  LOL

LOL! I have not signed into Facebook much.

On 7/2/2021 at 11:02 AM, Troy said:

What!? A Children book--blocked?

On 7/6/2021 at 6:10 PM, Cynique said:

@Pioneer in response to your wondering what Mel and Chevdove and my thoughts are on rape:

? I don't remember.

On 7/6/2021 at 6:10 PM, Cynique said:

They say rape is a crime of opportunity and is more about control than lust. These are traits that are only found in a certain personality types. I really don't think every man is a potential rapist.  Am I wrong? 

I agree. 

On 7/6/2021 at 9:52 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I warned him for weeks to leave that woman alone...lol.

Lol.

On 7/6/2021 at 9:52 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I believe much of it is about pure lust and sexual desperation too.  

That too. @Pioneer1 I don't COMPLETELY understand why people would force themselves on someone else to rape. I do believe that rape can be due to the desire to have power and control over a person and also I think it can be an expression of intense hate too, though. I also think, as you have explained about your friend trying to serenade the girl, if he were to have the opportunity, he might have 'raped' her, but it would not be for power, control or hate, but just a kind of obsessive love. I do think that some men may overpower a female and force himself on her and have sex, but I don't think it would be the desire to dominate or control, but I think this kind of rape would also be defined as 'a kind of RAVISHING', nevertheless, it should definitely be defined as 'rape'. If a female does not consent and his forced upon, then it is tremendously damaging to say the least.

However, when I think of 'rape', I don't only think about aggressive men who rape women, but men rape children too, and then so do women and this too, needs to be addressed but strangely so, this kind of evil seems to always become swept under the rug. 

Chev

Rape can be used as a weapon for hatred also because a common occurance through out history that during war the rape of local women by enemy soldiers tends to be very prevalant.

It too is likely mostly fueled by young men who don't have a long sexual history themselve looking for easy sex as well as a strategy to demoralize the population.

I also think, as you have explained about your friend trying to serenade the girl, if he were to have the opportunity, he might have 'raped' her, but it would not be for power, control or hate, but just a kind of obsessive love.

I wouldn't want to think that about him, however he is the PHYSICAL and EMOTIONAL type.

Even when we were in our late 30s he would play rough with me sometimes grabbing me or pushing me on the shoulder and trying to wrestle, lol. And that dude was big...like Dr. Umar Johnson...lol.
Some of our friends would avoid him for that reason.
I couldn't let another grown man handle me in public like that...lol....I have to hit him for real and threaten him just to get him to stop playing.

Smart dude....heavy into real-estate and business ownership...but just big, physical, and JOLLY...lol

On 7/17/2021 at 8:40 AM, Pioneer1 said:

It too is likely mostly fueled by young men who don't have a long sexual history themselve looking for easy sex as well as a strategy to demoralize the population.

Yeah, so true. @Pioneer1

I couldn't let another grown man handle me in public like that...lol....I have to hit him for real and threaten him just to get him to stop playing.

ha ha! That is hilarious. 

I wouldn't want to think that about him, however he is the PHYSICAL and EMOTIONAL type.

Okay, and it seems that he is very confident about himself and what he wants, but may not consider what a female wants or does not want in terms of his advances!

Chev

Yeah he is VERY confident, about most matters in life!

He talks about real estate and buying property like you'd talk about going to the store or having some Taco Bell for lunch...lol.

image.jpeg.8ccab61f8c7a02b4344a83569f753919.jpeg

"Hey nigga, I'm about to run down to Pontiac today and see how much they want for a couple of those houses.
Wanna come with me? 
We'll stop by and grab something to eat on the way or on the way back."

@CyniqueIf you wait until after the sunsets even if you cant see Venus you will feel it. The two easiest ways is to listen to the sounds of your breathing or listen to whatever sounds is occurring but don't focus on it.

Or if you are interested tell me what day and time you have an hour. I will find a time for you that you will be the most optimal.

@Del StrachenVenus is now visible in the southeastern sky on clear nights. I will take your suggestion in regard to feeling it. I go out every evening around 12:AM  for about 20 minutes to star gaze, weather permitting. My cat is waiting for me, and she circles me, rubbing against my legs as I stand there.  She is probably in tune with the Universe.

@Del. i mean whatever star/planet that I see every night when i go outside.  It might be Mars. I called it Venus because Venus is the evening star so i thought maybe that was what I was seeing.   i don't see any stars in the sky during day time. Whatever this star is, it is the only one I see.  That's why i was wondering where all the stars went.

@Cynique You may not be seeing any stars because of light pollution. Venus is the third brightest object in the sky, if I recall correctly. Plus it's apparent size and it's brightness make it see. In ancient times it was Lucifer , I think it ha one name when it was rising and the other when it was setting.

Here's a link https://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/visible-planets-tonight-mars-jupiter-venus-saturn-mercury/

@DelOK, so i when outside last night to star gaze, and whichever planet it is that I've been having a rendezvous with was there, very visible and very bright. After i got acclimated to the atmosphere, i proceeded to follow your suggestion in regard to seeing if I could feel the presence of this heavenly body-  but I didn't have much luck. Too many interferences; it was kinda cool out and the chill in the air was all I experienced. The normal night sounds, mainly tree crickets and distant traffic activity made it hard for me to try and discern my own breathing - without focusing on it.  Mastering this technique is obviously something that takes a lot of practice but i intend to pursue doing so because i think it's an interesting exercise in mind control in general. I also checked the sky earlier to see if i could detect any activity during day time. Until you mentioned it, i didn't know that stars are sometimes visible during the day.  But pollution from many sources is making it difficult to see  much of anything up there besides clouds and air planes. Anyhow, me and my cat will keep trying.  I forgot to mention that optical illusions(?) continue to give the impression that I am seeing 2 stars or 2 moons instead of one.  Oh well, all of this weirdness is a distraction from what's going on in this screwed up world. Being a lunatic helps.  Stay tuned.   💫