Cynique Ain't Dead Yet

If they are planets you can see them during the day. If they are Southeast at midnight the will be Southwest before dawn. They will also be at about the same angle but Southwest. This is where the numbers come in handy. Directly overhead is a 90 degree angle, So if you extend your arm so it is pointing straight up, and if you raise your other arm until you form an L shape, you make an angle that's 90 degrees. Then move the upward pointing arm half way down it should be pointing at the star. So six hours later it should be at the same angle but in the Southwest. So if you are up before sunrise even a few minutes you will see this star.

It is most likely a star because the only planet close to that part of the sky you mentioned is Uranus. Which I am not certain is visible but I'll check later. Also you don't have to see it and you don't need silence. There are two ways you can do feel it inside. If your place is quiet at midnight and dawn you can feel it while your inside. The other option is to have music or sound playing at a level that drowns out the outside noise. I there are a lot of sounds you can listen to them. They will fall away as long as you don't get annoyed. Or if there is a constant sound focus on that one, and it will be like an external mantra.

Yes I am feeling very tuned in at the moment. 

I have a friend in Guatemala and we have been discussing the Mayan calendar. Which is very interesting because I am into numbers and time. They Maya calendar is a few different calendars that run at different speeds. The Hindu reckoning of time and number also is very detailed. So I am looking at the comparisons.

Just as an aside it is interesting that only brown people created periods that seem to be big cosmic\astrological clocks.

Here's another thing. We had a local blackout. So I checked with the power company to see their estimate of when the it would be over. It started at 7:20 they said by 9:30. I asked my partner what time she thought. I converted the word she said into time. And estimated it would go back on at 8:20, then I looked at the time marker. The power went off and on of the time markers was Aquarius. The symbol for Aquarius is two wavy lines. Then a looked for when the marker occurred again it was 8:31. The power went on at 8:35.

@CyniqueInstead of thinking of our as meditation think of iy as reflection or revery. The other way is to watch or notice the thoughts that come to mind. Don't think  about what they might or could mean. That's another way. 

A half hour before you normally go out just sit and watch your cat. The cat may guide you or at least take your mind off your thoughts.