Cynique Ain't Dead Yet

Troy

On 7/17/2021 at 8:40 AM, Pioneer1 said:

It too is likely mostly fueled by young men who don't have a long sexual history themselve looking for easy sex as well as a strategy to demoralize the population.

Yeah, so true. @Pioneer1

I couldn't let another grown man handle me in public like that...lol....I have to hit him for real and threaten him just to get him to stop playing.

ha ha! That is hilarious. 

I wouldn't want to think that about him, however he is the PHYSICAL and EMOTIONAL type.

Okay, and it seems that he is very confident about himself and what he wants, but may not consider what a female wants or does not want in terms of his advances!

Chev

Yeah he is VERY confident, about most matters in life!

He talks about real estate and buying property like you'd talk about going to the store or having some Taco Bell for lunch...lol.

image.jpeg.8ccab61f8c7a02b4344a83569f753919.jpeg

"Hey nigga, I'm about to run down to Pontiac today and see how much they want for a couple of those houses.
Wanna come with me? 
We'll stop by and grab something to eat on the way or on the way back."

@CyniqueIf you wait until after the sunsets even if you cant see Venus you will feel it. The two easiest ways is to listen to the sounds of your breathing or listen to whatever sounds is occurring but don't focus on it.

Or if you are interested tell me what day and time you have an hour. I will find a time for you that you will be the most optimal.

@Del StrachenVenus is now visible in the southeastern sky on clear nights. I will take your suggestion in regard to feeling it. I go out every evening around 12:AM  for about 20 minutes to star gaze, weather permitting. My cat is waiting for me, and she circles me, rubbing against my legs as I stand there.  She is probably in tune with the Universe.

@Del. i mean whatever star/planet that I see every night when i go outside.  It might be Mars. I called it Venus because Venus is the evening star so i thought maybe that was what I was seeing.   i don't see any stars in the sky during day time. Whatever this star is, it is the only one I see.  That's why i was wondering where all the stars went.

@Cynique You may not be seeing any stars because of light pollution. Venus is the third brightest object in the sky, if I recall correctly. Plus it's apparent size and it's brightness make it see. In ancient times it was Lucifer , I think it ha one name when it was rising and the other when it was setting.

Here's a link https://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/visible-planets-tonight-mars-jupiter-venus-saturn-mercury/

@DelOK, so i when outside last night to star gaze, and whichever planet it is that I've been having a rendezvous with was there, very visible and very bright. After i got acclimated to the atmosphere, i proceeded to follow your suggestion in regard to seeing if I could feel the presence of this heavenly body-  but I didn't have much luck. Too many interferences; it was kinda cool out and the chill in the air was all I experienced. The normal night sounds, mainly tree crickets and distant traffic activity made it hard for me to try and discern my own breathing - without focusing on it.  Mastering this technique is obviously something that takes a lot of practice but i intend to pursue doing so because i think it's an interesting exercise in mind control in general. I also checked the sky earlier to see if i could detect any activity during day time. Until you mentioned it, i didn't know that stars are sometimes visible during the day.  But pollution from many sources is making it difficult to see  much of anything up there besides clouds and air planes. Anyhow, me and my cat will keep trying.  I forgot to mention that optical illusions(?) continue to give the impression that I am seeing 2 stars or 2 moons instead of one.  Oh well, all of this weirdness is a distraction from what's going on in this screwed up world. Being a lunatic helps.  Stay tuned.   💫               

If they are planets you can see them during the day. If they are Southeast at midnight the will be Southwest before dawn. They will also be at about the same angle but Southwest. This is where the numbers come in handy. Directly overhead is a 90 degree angle, So if you extend your arm so it is pointing straight up, and if you raise your other arm until you form an L shape, you make an angle that's 90 degrees. Then move the upward pointing arm half way down it should be pointing at the star. So six hours later it should be at the same angle but in the Southwest. So if you are up before sunrise even a few minutes you will see this star.

It is most likely a star because the only planet close to that part of the sky you mentioned is Uranus. Which I am not certain is visible but I'll check later. Also you don't have to see it and you don't need silence. There are two ways you can do feel it inside. If your place is quiet at midnight and dawn you can feel it while your inside. The other option is to have music or sound playing at a level that drowns out the outside noise. I there are a lot of sounds you can listen to them. They will fall away as long as you don't get annoyed. Or if there is a constant sound focus on that one, and it will be like an external mantra.

Yes I am feeling very tuned in at the moment. 

I have a friend in Guatemala and we have been discussing the Mayan calendar. Which is very interesting because I am into numbers and time. They Maya calendar is a few different calendars that run at different speeds. The Hindu reckoning of time and number also is very detailed. So I am looking at the comparisons.

Just as an aside it is interesting that only brown people created periods that seem to be big cosmic\astrological clocks.

Here's another thing. We had a local blackout. So I checked with the power company to see their estimate of when the it would be over. It started at 7:20 they said by 9:30. I asked my partner what time she thought. I converted the word she said into time. And estimated it would go back on at 8:20, then I looked at the time marker. The power went off and on of the time markers was Aquarius. The symbol for Aquarius is two wavy lines. Then a looked for when the marker occurred again it was 8:31. The power went on at 8:35.

@CyniqueInstead of thinking of our as meditation think of iy as reflection or revery. The other way is to watch or notice the thoughts that come to mind. Don't think  about what they might or could mean. That's another way. 

A half hour before you normally go out just sit and watch your cat. The cat may guide you or at least take your mind off your thoughts.