Racism elsewhere on the AALBC...

Here is a quote from a comment on one of the authors pages. I deleted a few moments ago.

"I abominate this black jigaboo who wouldn't even make a good field hand. Pretending to be an intellectual? With a 400,000-year evolutionary shortfall, she needs another two centuries to learn how properly to wipe herself."

I delete comments like this all the time.  For some reason this one struck me as particularly unnecessary -- gratuitous even -- because the subject of this attack is a very nice women.  Perhaps the only "controversial" thing about her is that she is lesbian, something the "commenter" did not bring up.

Why do people invest so much time spreading hate?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Troy said:

Here is a quote from a comment on one of the authors pages. I deleted a few moments ago.

17 minutes ago, Troy said:

I don't know who the person is referring to, but that is why I appreciate you so much @Troy. I know that you have your work cut out due to so much racism. Wow. I see a lot of this on the few comments that I read at the end of Yahoo articles. White racist people are an enigma to me. 

I understand it partially, but then I don't think I will ever understand it completely. 

I suspect you, like myself and most people, to not go to other sites a spew racist hatred against the people there, for a variety of good reasons like it being a complete waste or time and energy.

Still what is you partial explanation, because other than a combination of stupidity or evil I can;t think of one that makes sense -- maybe it is that simple....

• Haha 1

((Pioneer hears the discussion and pops in the room))

Ahhemm........Perhaps I can be of assistance and answer the question!

Neely Fuller Jr. said....
"If you do not understand racism/white supremacy....what it is and how it works...EVERYTHING else that you understand will only confuse you!"

Troy if you know how white supermacists really thought then you'd know the answer to your question.

They do it for the same reason a racist will join the military and go through weeks of basic training and torture just for an opportunity to kill people of color.

They do it for the same reason a bunch of fat "good ole boys" with plenty of food and resources will get together and go hunting deer to kill and keep their heads as trophies.

They do it because it's FUN to them!

Causing pain (both physical and emotional) is FUN to them!

The first step is to ACCEPT this fact!
This is something many if not most people of color aren't quite ready to accept because as Troy pointed out....THEY don't have a desire to do it.
But it is a fact none the less and it must be accepted before understanding the WHY this fact is.

Troy

You don't think Black people engage in the same type of behavior online?

No.

You can't just look at the behavior, but also the INTENT behind the behavior.

Original peoples (Africans, Native Americans, Asians, ect...) have a strong sense of justice, so when they fight and argue with eachother it's because they feel slighted or mistreated.  Oh, they may want to hurt others but it's because they felt THEY have been "hurt" or "wronged" in some way by them and wish to get even.

But those racists who troll and lurk predominately Black sights don't feel slighted or victimized, they just love to stalk and inflict pain like predatory animals.

I don't know if Black people go to white owned sites and shit on them the way some, presumably white, people do here.

However I've seen Black people, on social media, dish out vitriol often ganging up on some unsuspecting victim for some imagined misstep. Now I'm pretty sure these Black people though callous and insensitive, are doing this for fun.

Again I can't imagine the poster of the comment above, which was never displayed on this site, did this for fun -- unless they get their kicks making more work for me...

@Troy Racism is everywhere. For all my sins I occasionally watch Roland Martin and Karen Hunter on You Tube. I've had many a argument and out and out slanging matches on these channels with white racists. They just don't let up. I've even had some of my comments deleted even though the racist scum comments are left. Figure that one out. I've only given as good as I've got. 

47 minutes ago, Troy said:

Yes racists and racism is relentless @Maurice 

It could be Hunter and Martin leave the racists posts and delete the reasonable one to amp up the controversy.

You could be right there. I did actually think about that a while ago.

Anyway,I should never rise to the bait but when I read the terrible things people,whoever they are, come out with and they are terrible, I can't help myself.

• Thanks 1

On 4/11/2020 at 6:24 PM, Pioneer1 said:

They do it because it's FUN to them!

But @Pioneer1 Why would this be FUN to them? This is a part that I don't understand. 

Again, I understand partly their motivation to be racist but I don't think I will ever understand completely.

On 4/11/2020 at 6:24 PM, Pioneer1 said:

The first step is to ACCEPT this fact!

I don't think so. First we need to understand, at least partly, their MOTIVATION for racism and hatred of Black people.

22 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

But those racists who troll and lurk predominately Black sights don't feel slighted or victimized, they just love to stalk and inflict pain like predatory animals.

No. Pioneer, again, as you did state about Black people; INTENT.

If, as you say, racist people do it out of FUN and JUST LOVE TO STALK AND INFLICT PAIN, then you have NOT explained their deeper MOTIVATION and intentions based on something that makes them go after BLACK PEOPLE. 

20 hours ago, Troy said:

gain I can't imagine the poster of the comment above, which was never displayed on this site, did this for fun -- unless they get their kicks making more work for me...

Yes, this is my beliefs too. There's something much more deeper than just doing this at Black people for fun.

And as you said too, Black people can have this kind of nature too, imo, but it's NOT directed towards White people though!

On 4/11/2020 at 11:26 AM, Troy said:

Still what is you partial explanation, because other than a combination of stupidity or evil I can;t think of one that makes sense -- maybe it is that simple....

Yeah, @Troy, unfortunately, it's not that simple. It's not out of stupidity or just explained away as being evil, because there is some type of motivation and premeditation here going on. People are not just EVIL for no reason. There is always some type of motivation.

I believe that this kind of racism against Black people and the kind of evil attacks 'online' we are always getting stems from an ancient origin and it stems from AN INFERIORITY-SUPERIORTY COMPLEX.

That is one of the early phases of racism. It also stems from behavior--acting on the motivation of feeling and believing that 'being White or LIght skinned' is so much better than being dark or Black skinned thus doing something against dark people to justify this strange belief and superficial belief. Another ancient and continual behavior that fosters this kind of racism is the continual act of SEPARATION. These kind of racist people can't feel good about themselves without being around dark people in order to constantly seek out 'our' downfalls of which in turn, makes them feel justified on believing they are more supreme than us, and then they will move to 'categorize' us and separate from us on certain levels that causes a lot of hardship. However, they never want to be completely rid of dark people because then, it would stop their purpose of wanting to be 'more supreme' than 'whomever'. Now, this 'inferior' complex is part of why I scratch my head though, because in essence no one is more supreme than another just based on COLOR but at some early point, certain 'beings', of whom were NOT naturally made to be White and beautiful, but became WHITE through certain means and they began to feel that their being White was connected to flaws and this aspect was willfully concluded that even though they have 'flaws', it doesn't matter, 'I'm still more supreme than darker people' and thus this is why racsim and White Supremacy is definitely based upon a strange complex; INFERIORITY-SUPERIORTY COMPLEX; and it is a complex that NOT all White people have again, as I said, some people don't TRY to be White, they accept their presence and birth and culture, etc. and are blessed.  There is no such thing as a person being born White, Brown, Black, etc. and it being negative. This is so crazy. 

5 hours ago, Maurice said:

Anyway,I should never rise to the bait

Agreed it just legitimizes the attacker and gives them the attention they apparently need.

3 hours ago, Chevdove said:

no one is more supreme than another just based on COLOR

Of course not, but people in the last century or two have been conditioned to believe this. 

One would think after learning there is only one race and that genetically we are virtually identical (in fact some so called "Black" people are more genetically similar to so called "white" people than they are other Black people), that the notion of being superior to someone simply because of your skin color would have been discarded along with the junk science that produced it.

Well, fortunately, not all the comments shared on AALBC are negative.  Here is one just shared about the Egyptologist Anthony Browder, whose books I can not keep in stock.

“Mr. Browder is a truly wonderful man, he has awakened in me a spirit that is unbelievable. i now can fully embrace more clearly my African heritage, thanks to this awesome man. We people who are darker than blue, have a huge job ahead and it is men like Mr. Browder who will help to enlighten us about our people and there magnificent contribution to the whole world and such knowledge will help to change our plight here in America as well as around the entire world the truth about our magnificent African ancestors will be known. Thank you, Mr. Anthony Browder.”

Troy

Again I can't imagine the poster of the comment above, which was never displayed on this site, did this for fun -- unless they get their kicks making more work for me...

Look at your words: YOU can't imagine.
The reason YOU can't imagne it is because YOU aren't a White Supremacist and don't think like them.

Again, if you don't understand them and how they think you will be confused and constantly baffled at what they do and why they do it.

Chev

Why would this be FUN to them? This is a part that I don't understand.

Exactly!
You don't understand White Supremacy....what it is....or how it works!
And because you don't, you don't understand how it could be fun to them.

But you should accept it as a fact anyway whether you understand it or not, because accepting this will keep you safe!

I don't think so. First we need to understand, at least partly, their MOTIVATION for racism and hatred of Black people

No. Pioneer, again, as you did state about Black people; INTENT.

If, as you say, racist people do it out of FUN and JUST LOVE TO STALK AND INFLICT PAIN, then you have NOT explained their deeper MOTIVATION and intentions based on something that makes them go after BLACK PEOPLE.

No, my dear sister, you have it the other way around.
You must first accept that fact that it IS FUN to them and that they seek enjoyment out of hunting and hurting people of color.....THEN you can move on to the "why".

Think of it kind of like an alcoholic in an AA meeting and how they must first acknowledge that they are an alcohol BEFORE they can begin to discover why and get the help they need.

But to answer your questions about the motivation......
There are 2 motivating factors as to why racists hate and enjoy harming people of color:

1. As you mentioned about the Superiority Complex above, most Caucasians have been raised with a sense of superiority and when they encounters incidents in life that contradict this belief they HATE it and often deny it or even have a violent reaction to it.

2. Fear of genetic annihilation.
Most racists fear that mixing with people of color will make them go extinct so they consciously and subconsciously design ways to prevent their race from being mixed with people of color  AND/OR lower the numbers of other races through war, genocide, ethnic cleansing, ect....

On 4/13/2020 at 1:29 PM, Troy said:

One would think after learning there is only one race

@Troy Your statement gives me flashbacks and thoughts of a young slave child stating to her or his slave master that 'we are all one race'.

That's a lot of mind control, but no, I do not believe that we are all one 'race' of humans, just for your information--because the kind of

evil on this earth meted out to other humans, not just for being Black African, but, in so many other modes, is why I would never

believe in what you have LEARNED to believe.  I do absolutely believe that people of all kinds and colors are one 'race'--one human species--but

there is definitely something strange existing among this human race and it is pure evil. 

On 4/13/2020 at 4:02 PM, Pioneer1 said:

No, my dear sister, you have it the other way around.
You must first accept that fact that it IS FUN to them and that they seek enjoyment out of hunting and hurting people of color.....THEN you can move on to the "why".

@Pioneer1 I cannot at this time, understand even this. 

On 4/13/2020 at 4:02 PM, Pioneer1 said:

2. Fear of genetic annihilation.
Most racists fear that mixing with people of color will make them go extinct so they consciously and subconsciously design ways to prevent their race from being mixed with people of color  AND/OR lower the numbers of other races through war, genocide, ethnic cleansing, ect....

This is SOOOooo true, then that just shows how crazy this kind of thought process really is too. 

Chev

I cannot at this time, understand even this.

The reason you must accept it FIRST before trying to understand it is because this acceptance may save your life and the lives of your family.

Let me draw an analogy that may make it easier for you to understand......

You told your young children NOT to play in the street or even cross the street because it's too dangerous. I'm sure that at first you didn't go into great detail trying to get them to understand WHY it was dangerous. Your FIRST priority was to get them to ACCEPT that it was dangerous and obey your rules regardless as to whether they understood them or not.

It doesn't matter whether they understood them or agreed to them.....just ACCEPT that they are what they are and obey them so they can live long enough to maybe understand them later.

Going back to the comments made by a certain individual on Roland Martins You Tube channel.

Only yesterday, I received yet another nasty comment from a WS troll. He's actually now getting personal and criticising my dad, who I explained to him in a fairly civilised way, that he died of cancer when I was young and I'm not happy at all with his comments. Did this deter him? No,of course not. The little 💩 Is demented and is probably a attention seeker but this didn't stop me getting very angry. Very. And I'm tired of Roland's people occasionally deleting my replies and not even blocking this sick excuse for a human being.

14 hours ago, Troy said:

@Maurice who can't engage a Troll. They feed off your reactions and enjoy making you upset.

You should never get angry over something, an obvious troll, writes about you. 

It's almost an obsession with me. Popping onto the channel and looking for these trolls now. Definetly not healthy. 

Troy & Maurice

Caucasian racists are actually being paid to troll and monitor websites around the internet to not only stir up trouble but to keep an eye on what's happening with the people.

There are lurkers on THIS site that Troy mentioned a few months ago who have registered but never post anything and he asked why.
They just do that for monitoring purposes.

Earlier in this thread people ask WHY someone would just hang around websites 10 or 15 hours a day seeing who posts what and keeping tabs....that's boring.....that doesn't make any sense.

People should realize that it may be boring to THEM and may not make sense to THEM if they aren't a White Supremacist with a larger goal in mind.
But it makes total sense to those who see it as part of a larger strategy.

Pioneer, don't you think white supremacists have better things to do? Seriously, what can they learn by monitoring AALBC?

Now I get why they may come here and troll, but even trolling has lessened in recent years. There are more juicy targets like Zoom video conferences.

Troy

Lol....
That's like asking do wolves have anything better to do than stalk sheep.
This IS what they do!

If one of the white supremacists who are monitoring this site would dare be honest with you they might step out of the shadow and into the light in plain view and say:

Colorado White Supremacist Arrested for Plotting to Blow Up ...

"My dear fellow....
Why would we NOT monitor your site?
This is a literary website.
It hosts and attracts the authors, poets, ect...among the most educated of your community.
THOSE are the nigg....I mean....hah.....negroes that WE want to keep an eye on!

Why would we waste time monitoring "Booty-Fullo-Dookie" and "Lil Gangsta Mamaz Fo Yo Azz" sites populated by thugs, weed heads, and sexually confused freaks of nature who.....when they're not beefing with eachother and threatening to kill eachother....can only talk about how to roll a blunt with one hand or whether or not vaseline should be used for blow jobs?

What threat do THEY pose to our rule?

They are already dysfunctional, so we aren't concerned about them or what they think unless we desire some half-time amusement...lol.

No, Mr. Negro...we're interested in the intellectuals....the intelligencia!

Why, you should consider yourself HONORED that you have our attention!"

Miracles happen.
They happen all the time.
Maybe one day one WILL break protocol, step out of the shadows, and prove me correct....lol.

• Haha 1