Book recommendation for 2020 Reading List

Guest Veronica A. Davis, Author

Guest Veronica A. Davis, Author

I would like to recommend my publication The Doc Is In the first installment of the suburban series Elizabeth City. If you would like more information please contact me at davisburke@outlook.com or by cell 757.332.4042.

Book Description

Look out Peyton Place as Author Veronica Alease Davis’ new series gives us a peek behind the aristocratic facade of Elizabeth City. A place where sexual abuse at the hands of the gentry is overlooked. Womanizers take center stage in churches, and the women they abuse are shunned. Sitting above the law is the Sigma Gammas, a women's organization made up of elite wives that dictate to the men who to destroy. Readers will find that the series abound with sex, power, and manipulation, will leave them wanting more.

The saga begins with the strikingly handsome Connor Bennet, who has women falling at his feet. The more he abuses them, the more they want him. He marries heiress Lydia Morris, to ensure his financial security. What he doesn't know is that she's struggling with her sexual identity and longs to find satisfaction with her decision. Monica David, the new woman in town that Connor thinks is naive and insatiable. He soon discovers that she is a young author who has returned home to escape the success of her new book and come to terms with her broken relationship with her son. Connor introduces Monica to a side of him that stigmatizes his women into submission through various forms of sexual and emotional anguish.

Publication Information

Paperback: LCCN: 2020907285; ISBN: 979-8-638-46863-7

E-Book: ASIN: B087C55HDR