Blacks More Susceptible to Covid19 Because of Vitamin D Deficiency

From last week's Wall Street Journal (@Pioneer1 I guess this is more proof of the superiority of white people huh 😉)

Black Americans are dying of Covid-19 at a higher rate than whites. Socioeconomic factors such as gaps in access last week's Wall Street Journato health care no doubt play a role. But another possible factor has been largely overlooked: vitamin D deficiency that weakens the immune system.

Vitamin D supplementation in African-Americans reduced cancer risk 23%. How? Cancer cells develop regularly in most animals, including humans, as the result of toxic injuries or glitches in DNA replication, but a healthy immune system destroys them. There is evidence that low vitamin D levels make the immune system go blind.

Let's keep things in perspective.......
Living among Caucasians (meaning living in Western nations OR in predominately African nations governed by European systems) is the NUMBER ONE factor in Africans getting Covid 19!

I don't think anyone could reasonably deny that if our people lived only among ourselves with no contact from Caucasians whatsoever....there would be NO CASES of Covid 19 among them.

Having said that........

This is a good point that vitamin D deficiency as well as a host of other deficiencies is a major contributing factor to AfroAmericans getting Covid 19.

According to science, having dark skin limits the amount of sunlight absorbed into the skin and converted into vitamin D. Which means that AfroAmericans really need more sunlight than Caucasians to generate the same amount of vitamin D.
This goes with your argument in another thread that Africans are designed to live closer to the equator.

But sunlight isn't the only source of vitamin D. And the fact that the diet of most AfroAmericans is so poor and misguided is a major contributing factor.

I don't know if others on this site have made the same observation but when I look at different people of various races who look to be over the age of 60....AfroAmericans tend to stand out based on what I see them eating!

When I see Asians or Caucasians over 60 in public the majority are sipping on coffee, eating a banana or some sort of fruit, and most of the time they're eating nothing.
But I've seen so many AfroAmericans over 60 eating TACOS, BAR-B-QUE CHIPS, DORITOS, ect.....straight up junk food!

There is nothing like observing a 70 year old negro with a nappy white beard sitting infront of a liquor store drinking cherry Kool-aid and eating skittles shamelessly begging for money as he grins and lets his bright red tongue just flap away!
Many of our people have become a living mockery in society.

Is there any wonder why Fauci is now going all over the television and internet to places like BET and the Breakfast club lecturing Black folks on their poor diet and lifestyle?

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Fauci is now going all over the television and internet to places like BET and the Breakfast club

Really? I guess I'll never see it. It is interesting to me that I have zero interest in anything BET does. Thirty years ago i watched everything they showed. The last time I watched anything on the network was Tavis Smiley and honesty i was nit that craxy about him, but once he was gone it was a wrap for me.

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Caucasians (meaning living in Western nations OR in predominately African nations governed by European systems) is the NUMBER ONE factor in Africans getting Covid 19!

Perhaps. Clearly, Europeans have destroyed numerous cultures across the globe. But it is unknowable what the world would be like today if they just played nice and did not rape, pillage, and plunder the world.

Why you so hard on our people knowing what we are going through?

Troy

But it is unknowable what the world would be like today if they just played nice and did not rape, pillage, and plunder the world.

I believe the so-called "fictional" Wakanda of Black Panther gives us a pretty good idea.

Unlike most people who feel that Caucasian civilization uplifts and inspires people of color; I believe that is actually SLOWED and in some cases DEVIATED not only the spiritual growth but technological growth of the planet.

Why you so hard on our people knowing what we are going through?

Because most of the hardships our people are going through THEY put themselves through it either directly (drug use, violence, stupid behavior, ect...) or indirectly (being too lazy to govern ourselves and take responsibility for our own community welfare).

AfroAmericans have been in this nation long enough (over 250 years) to have solidly established OUR OWN hospitals and medical facilities to properly treat and cure our people not only of coronavirus but the multitude of other health disorders that so many of them suffer from.  Infact, AfroAmericans DID establish their own hospitals and we had our own nurse organizations about a century ago under Marcus Garvey and some others.  Our people didn't have much of a choice.
As soon as Caucasians started allowing us into their institutions in massive numbers, many of our people allowed ours to collapse.

We Africans are much more creative than Caucasians....literally MUCH MORE CREATIVE.

The number one thing that hold most African people back is their collecdtive lack of desire to be independant of Caucasian authority. This lack of desire is born out of laziness and the lack of a strong desire to do the work necessary to build our own institutions and establish our own laws. Too many of us would rather sit back and enjoy (for as long as we can) what Caucasians have established.
This laziness and short sightedness is the major reason so many Africans are catching hell not only in the United States but in Africa, The Carribean, and other parts of the world.

The number two thing is divisiveness and lack of unity, but that's a different subject all together.....lol.

My point is, Africans have the ability to do whatever we put our minds to....so when you see our people NOT doing or accomplishing something it's usually because they don't desire it strongly enough.

....which is why I'm so hard on them.

Troy I don't know what your health is like or how you feel but YOU could start YOUR own educational institution down there in Florida!
You know Black students and what they need to be successful in whatever field you specialize in.
While this crisis has most educational institutions on their knees right now this is a perfect opportunity for YOU to get your own academic institution up and running within 5 years and teach not only Black but ALL races of students.

But I know you don't want to do that......lol.

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I believe the so-called "fictional" Wakanda of Black Panther gives us a pretty good idea.

Yeah when the white man created that fantasy for us he knew he'd make mucho bucko off our collective psychological need for something positive.

Because most of the hardships our people are going through THEY put themselves through it either directly (drug use, violence, stupid behavior, ect...) or indirectly (being too lazy to govern ourselves and take responsibility for our own community welfare).

Really?

Do you really believe all those Black people in Flint out the lead in their own water destroying a generation of Black children 

Do you believe all damn near two million Black people locked up actually belong behind bars?

Do you blame the shitty schools so many poor Black kids are forced to languish in is their fault too?

Man...

this is a perfect opportunity for YOU to get your own academic institution up and running within 5 years and teach not only Black but ALL races of students.

You could be the first enrollee @Pioneer1. You'd be in science classes all day. 😊

Troy

Really?

Do you really believe all those Black people in Flint out the lead in their own water destroying a generation of Black children

Do you believe all damn near two million Black people locked up actually belong behind bars?

Do you blame the shitty schools so many poor Black kids are forced to languish in is their fault too?

No the AfroAmericans of Flint didn't want lead in their water, but they didn't want to control their own water supply and would rather their ENEMY control it for them.
This laziness and lack of desire LEAD TO their water being poisoned.

Some of those 2 million AroAmericans DO want to be behind bars because for SOME of them it's easier living in a prison where someone is feeding, clothing, and housing you and telling you what to do 24 hours a day than to figure out how to feed, clothe, and house yourself on your own.
But most don't want to be there; however most of the AfroAmericans in prison didn't want to take the responsibility of controling the laws in their respective cities, states, and in this nation....the same laws that got them locked up in the first place!
Most of them didn't want to be legislatures to shape the laws.

Most of of the AfroAmericans in prison DON'T LIKE THE POLICE.
Most of them didn't' want to become police officers and saw it as a detestable job with no honor.
Since many didn't want to BE police officers, many of them ended up being locked up BY the police!

Not that they are necessarily bad or did something wrong or deserved to be locked up, but because THEY didn't want the responsibility or desire to be enforces of the law....many of them became VICTIMS of it!

I'll give you another example along the same lines......
Just like on most jobs you've been on most AfroAmericans are satisfied just being the EMPLOYEE but don't want to be the owner or even tne manager. They don't want the responsibility of management but will turn around and complain and cry when THEY end up being the first to get fired or laid off or otherwise disciplined by those in management who LOVE POWER.

And maaaaaan, don't get me started on how negroes are the blame THEMSELVES for how shitty the educational system is!

As many examples over the century as we've had of AfroAmericans establishing their own schools and educating themeslves only to abandon them and let them crumble just to integrate into Caucasian institutions.......
Do you really want to go there on who the blame lays with?

Troy & Delano

You could be the first enrollee @Pioneer1. You'd be in science classes all day.

and night

????
I know a joke is in there somewhere, I'm just not sure where it is.....lol.

My plans aren't to "enroll".

I'm telling you now.....
My plans are to apply for a position as PROFESSOR of Astrological Science!

Delano will be my assistant.

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Now you just talking crazy LOL!

@Pioneer1 had it ever occurred to you that most of the time all the law enforcement jobs you talking about Black being too lazy to get -- we were excluding from being hired into them until our generation. 

Most of the teachers I had all through school were white jewish women.  I had on Black (gay male) homeroom teacher, from pre kindergarten to 12th grade.  I never had a heterosexual Black man as a teacher.  Ever.  I have two masters degrees.

When I was in 3 grade I spend most of the year sitting in the corner in a desk by myself. The white lady did not no what to do with me. I could do all the work given in the class. Do you think I learned very much that year?

There are many Black men who were destroyed by the school system.  You expect these very same dudes to have the wherewithal to start an educational institution.

It is often said, the worst thing for Black people was integration. I completely understand the reasoning. But even when we thrived on our own white folks came in a destroyed it.  We have been systematically destroyed by an inherently racist system. You can't continue to blame the victim and expect them to solve the problem.  The system has to change and we have to help change it.  We will never see the change for it will take generations -- assuming it even happens.

Troy

Now you just talking crazy LOL!

Lol.....only just now?

had it ever occurred to you that most of the time all the law enforcement jobs you talking about Black being too lazy to get -- we were excluding from being hired into them until our generation.

That's not historically true.
Since the 70s in most major U.S. cities AfroAmerican men have had a decent opportunity to become law enforcement officers. Many have taken advantage of that opportunity and joined the force, but many more haven't.
We aren't fighting to get on the force or change the laws at nearly the level we should be.

And even if I were to concede to your point about Black men being excluded from law enforcement jobs until recently.... what about now?
What's keeping so many hundreds of thousands of AfroAmerican men from joining the force and more importantly demanding change to a system that is clearly targetting them today?

There are a lot of AfroAmericans  working as prison guards for a racist prison system that is locking up their own friends and family members so simply joining isn't the entire solution either.

Again, too many don't want the responsibility of governing themselves or their community and would rather leave that up to "them white folks"; but then turn around and cry about how "them white folks" treat them when Caucasians DO what Caucasians do.

There are many Black men who were destroyed by the school system. You expect these very same dudes to have the wherewithal to start an educational institution.

Which is all the more reason for us to build OUR OWN institutions!
Examples like the ones you gave are common across all of America.
I remember when we used to raise our hand to answer questions in class that the teachers stopped calling on me when my voice started changing and got deeper.
Even Malcolm X mentioned the discrimination you faced in school.
This has been going on for decades.

We know that most Caucasians (male and female) don't have a vested interest in AfroAmerican children getting a proper education so they can grow up and compete with THEIR children.....we've BEEN known this.   So again, what's the excuse for these victimized Black males NOT to exodus the public educational system in large numbers and develop their own schools?
Same reason I gave for the police force......
Too lazy to do so.

Lack of desire to take responsibility for the education of their own children and would rather Caucasians MIS-educate them than take matters in their own hands.

Man, you know I'm right.
You know MOST (not all) AfroAmerican men and women don't want to be bothered trying to teach THEIR OWN children let alone a class room full of other AfroAmerican children.
It's sad and it's a shame.....but you know it's true.

If you want to know why I'm so hard on our people, it's because this society has destroyed the morality and even the very humanity of too many of our people to an unbelievable level.

You may not believe this but if a law were to be passed right now that parents no longer have to support or take care of their own children beyond the age of 3 years old-
Man....what you'd see in the streets of Black America would make you get on your knees and cry.

Laziness is just the tip of the iceberg.
It's more than JUST laziness, it's a self-hatred and lack of desire to even take care of our own that is really at the heart of these problems.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Since the 70s in most major U.S. cities AfroAmerican men have had a decent opportunity to become law enforcement officers

Yes our generation. Though if you explore "decent opportunity," you might not chose that terminology.

Man when you rant about the laziness and self-hatred of Black people relative to whites. It reads like you are saying we have some inherent, therefore genetic inferiority to white people.

Is this what you are trying to say?

Troy

Is this what you are trying to say?

No, that's what YOU are saying when you support theories like Evolution....lol.

I'm saying that the laziness and self-hated that many of our people suffer from isn't from genetics but from hundreds if not thousands of years of being miseducated and SPOILED.
That's right....SPOILED.

A bad parent will spoil a child to the point that they never really grow up to be independant and self-sufficient, and this is what living under Caucasian rulership has done to many Africans not just in the United States but around the world.

I'm almost sure this is one of the major reasons why the West may hate African nations but insist on continuing to give them billions of dollars in so-called financial, food, and medical aid.   So that they don't learn to take care of themselves.

On 5/1/2020 at 12:38 AM, Pioneer1 said:

I know a joke is in there somewhere, I'm just not sure where it is.....lol.

My plans aren't to "enroll".

I'm telling you now.....

Yes perhaps someone can explain it in a way you can comprehend.

You have to be knowledgeable before you to teach.

“Power is the ability to define your reality and get others to accept that definition.”

Good luck Pioneer

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 10:18 PM, Delano said:

Yes perhaps someone can explain it in a way you can comprehend.

You have to be knowledgeable before you to teach.

:rolleyes:  I'm knowledgeable enough to know there are grammatical errors in that statement.....lol.

In light of recent events, I may have to "review" my consideration of you for the position.

On 5/6/2020 at 11:38 PM, Pioneer1 said:

You can study it, but as I advised earlier....you should focus more on Dravidian or Tamil astrology as it's much older.

Jyotish as a whole is probably older than Western Astrology and it's lineage is intact. I am not interested in doing covers. Or copying what has been done before. Musicians have to do a lot of work to sound like themselves.

"There is nothing like observing a 70 year old negro with a nappy white beard sitting infront of a liquor store drinking cherry Kool-aid and eating skittles shamelessly begging for money as he grins and lets his bright red tongue just flap away! Many of our people have become a living mockery in society."

Well, not much you can say to that. It seems this particular behavior is common among Americans Negroes. Only they have the power to change it. Unfortunately, I don't see anything currently nor in the future that is going to change any of it

On 4/28/2020 at 10:05 AM, Pioneer1 said:

There is nothing like observing a 70 year old negro with a nappy white beard sitting infront of a liquor store drinking cherry Kool-aid and eating skittles shamelessly begging for money as he grins and lets his bright red tongue just flap away!

Well I'm familiar with this image having grown up a lived in NYC for many years.

Where I live now I do not see this behavior, and if I were raised here I doubt I would believe Black people behaved that way. I would reject the idea as sterotypical.

Indeed, I'm inclined to reject it on GP, because these individuals are so a small number, talking about them as if they are representative of the whole is the very definition of a stereotype.

I see the X-man is sliding through the 'hood........

Xeon

I don't see anything currently nor in the future that is going to change any of it

Well I do.

While some of our people are casually strolling down the street munching on bags of doritos and sucking down soda pops grinning away without a care in the world.......
Destiny is waiting for them around the corner with a baseball bat.