Black. People. Census 2020 .

The. Purpose. Of. The. Census-2020. Have. Politicians. Involved. In. Communities. Federal. Dollars,For. Education. Schools,Businesses,Medicaid.  Money. To. Rich. White. Schools,White. Communities,Poor. Inner City. ,Schools. And. Communities.  Will. ,Remain. The. Same ...  Black ,Political.  Are. Not. Involved. In,Black. Communities.  They.  Do. Not. Clean. Up. Black. Communities.   Or. Mentor. Black,Children. Before. They. Get. To. High. School.  Preachers. Steal,Millions. Of. Church. Money,That. Could. Create. Businesses,Scholarships.  Schools..  Coronavirus. Is. In,Prince. George. Washington D. C,Area.  Wealthy. Black. People. Live,Political ,Highly. Educated,Black. Business. Owners.  Slow. Testing. In. Black,Communities. The. Racist. White. Probably. Created. The,Coronavirus....

Some people believe that Black people are UNDER counted in the U.S. Census.
I believe the opposite.
I believe we are OVER counted.

I believe many of the people in the United States that are being called "Black" aren't aren't racially African but mixed and many are more Caucasian than African.

I believe the Caucasian population in the United States hasn't declined but has actually grown.

Again, these are "beliefs" but they are beliefs based personal observations.

16 hours ago, Troy said:

I wish the government would stop wasting my money trying shoe horn people into racial boxes every 10 years.  I was planning mark myself as white just to see what benefits I'd get.

If you DID list yourself as White........
You'd probably get a check in the mail a few week later with a couple hundred thousand dollars for disposable income along with a pamphlet for all of the secret amenities this society has to offer for Caucasians like where to find the best hospitals, where to find the cheapest gas, which grocery stores have the best foods, and where to find face masks and hand sanitizer!

Imagine showing up to some secret underground market packed with everything you want and need at a very low price and you walk through the door and see a sea of Caucasian faces looking at you in amazement and horror as if to say,

When it's white people, it's surviving. When it's black people ...

"How in the hell did HE find out about this place????"

15 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

You'd probably get a check in the mail a few week later with a couple hundred thousand dollars for disposable income along with a pamphlet for all of the secret amenities this society has to offer for Caucasians

Exactly!  I messed up now I have to wait another 10 years.