A Debut Picture Book About Dance

Guest Valerie Bolling

Guest Valerie Bolling

My debut picture book, Let's Dance!, was released on March 3rd. I was fortunate to have a wonderful launch celebration on March 7th, but a week later, everything was closed due to the pandemic -- all events canceled. 

My book is a celebration of dances from around the world and the diverse children who enjoy them. I'm grateful that my editor honored my request to "make sure there are a lot of brown kids in the book." Let's Dance! is full of joy and energy and provides a great distance learning movement break.

I've been reinventing myself as a virtual author and would appreciate your support in any way possible. Letting people know about my book would be great. If you'd like to find out more information about my book and me, my website is: http://valeriebolling.com/index.html.

Be well!

Valerie,

The “Let’s Dance!” illustrations are gorgeous and I was thrust into a youthful energy by the engaging colors and graphics. Do you plan to release an e-book in the future? I’ve submitted an order for my three year old niece! Congratulations 🥳