Sex, Sin, And Psychological Dysfunction Among Some AfroAmericans

After reviewing so many of the novels that are written I've come to the conclusion that there is some sort of mass psychological desire for illicit and "nasty" sexual activity in this society.
Especially among a lot of women.
Not just regular sex, but illicit and what may be deemed as socially unacceptable sex seem to be the MOST desired among some.

I'm trying to figure out the psychology behind why so much sexual activity in this society revolves around "sneaking around"?
What is is about lying and "cheating" that turns so many people on?

Is "honest fucking" just plain boring to most?
Not to me.
But I'm not the most attractive man in the world so I guess I've grown up appreciating the opportunities I DO get to have sex....lol.
Ugly dudes can't be too picky and unless they have a lot of money usually don't have the luxury to "try something new" every week in different locations for excitement.
Banging the single mother 2 floors down while her children are at school is "exciting" enough for me....lol.

Although there are married women I've found attractive, I don't have sex with vowedly married women. But there are a lot of our people who are married and routinely cheat on their spouses without thinking twice about it and one of my arguments is why in the hell did you get married in the first place if you knew he/she weren't going to be the only one you slept with?

This is twenty first century America......not fourtheenth century Iran; nobody put a sword to your head and FORCED you to get married. So why do it when you KNOW you aren't going to be committed?

Sex itself isn't wrong.....it's natural; but I believe LYING is.
And I don't like how this society tries to FORCE people to do the wrong thing like lying and cheating and sneaking around on eachother when it's just as easy and LEGAL to simply be honest with eachother and agree to have sex with whomever you want whenever you want.

I know most women wouldn't care too much for this, however I have to wonder how much of their opposition to this is due to natural instinct and how much is do to social indoctrination.

Back to my original observation......

It seems like a lot of our people find JOY in sex only when they have to hide it, sneak around, and lie about it as opposed to being open with their behavior. I've thought about this over the years and have come to the conclusion that many of our people really do believe in the White Supremacist Christian teachings that they are the children of Cain or Canaan and are "black and evil". And because of this believe they feel that is is their ROLE to lie, steal, cheat, commit adultery, even kill.

If you really believe you're evil by nature then subconsciously you feel you're not doing the "right" thing uless you're engaging in what you believe to be the "wrong" things.

I put right and wrong in quotes because most of what we feel are right and wrong is a matter of subjectivity. But the point is if many of our people have been taught that it's wrong and THINK it's wrong (even if it's not really wrong) they will engage in it out of a subconscious desire to be "bad" and fullfill their role as a devil and evil seed of Cain.....as they were taught.

I can actually type out ten pages of posts about this subject (seriously.....with all of the observations and experiences I've had over the years I could bang out 400 more posts or 10 pages of posts the same size as THIS original one on this very subject...lol) but I don't want to seem like I'm rambling so before I go into more details I'd like to read what others have to say.
Does any of this make sense to any of you?

I think the answer to your own question is embedded in your analysis.

On 5/13/2020 at 9:56 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Sex itself isn't wrong.....it's natural; but I believe LYING is.

Lying is natural we all have done it for a variety of reasons, often to hide something -- like who we'd had sex with.

It seems like a lot of our people find JOY in sex only when they have to hide it, sneak around, and lie about it as opposed to being open with their behavior.

Yes it seems like that, but I think people find the "JOY" in sex and are only lying about it to keep from being out in the open.

....people really do believe in the White Supremacist Christian teachings...

Of course! Many Black people, born in countries colonized by Europeans, hold on to the belief that sex is only to be engaged in by married people of the opposite gender -- everything else is a sin punishable by damnation!  The crazy thing is that most of those colonizers, the English, the Dutch, dispensed with those beliefs long ago.

Obviously, the actual behavior of most people files in the face with the culturally held belief of lifelong monogamy. People are not interested in parading their heathen ways for others to judge so they lie and sneak around.  

Troy

You make a good point about why people lie, however people want to avoid the consequences of telling the truth because society has set up false choices and many of the negative consequences are unnecessary.

The crazy thing is that most of those colonizers, the English, the Dutch, dispensed with those beliefs long ago.

This is true.
Having been to Europe....the origin of most of these sexually repressive beliefs that many of these former colonies still maintain....I was suprised to see how sexually liberal most European nations are.

From homosexuality, to young adults having sex with elderly adults, to interracial sex.....the sexual habits you see on the streets of most European nations put the United States to shame.

Neely Fuller says that a key belief of White Supremacy is the "I'm white and I say so" belief.
In other words, Caucasians make up their own rules and morals whenever they feel like so if they say something is right or wrong 500 years ago....while people of color may still believe in it.....they at any time can and often do move on to OTHER beliefs that completely contradict their old ones and not think twice about it.  
"Right" and "wrong" is what SAY they are at the time they're saying it...lol.

Delano

Morality is defined by the group.

ETHICS are defined by the group and tend to be contemporary.
Morals are defined by set religious or spiritual beliefs and last much longer and go deeper.

Every group decides their own morals. Drug dealers have a rule don't get high on your own supply.

That's not a "moral" rule, it's an ethical rule designed for better business.
The two can be confusing and can overlap at times but MORALS and ETHICS are different.