Black. Woman. Murdered. By. Police.

In. Kentucky. Black. Woman. An. EMT. Worker.  Was. Shot. And. Murdered. By.  Kentucky. Police. When.  They. Forced. They. Way. In. To. Black. Woman's. Home,Began. Shooting. She. Was,Innocent. It. Was. The. Wrong.  House.  Police. Went. To. The. Wrong. House. News. Says..  Black. Woman. Family. Suing. I,Think. .  This. Happen.  Last.  March.. . .As Black. Police. Remain-Silent.....

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Chevdove said:

Well, yes, and what about Minneapolis!?

Georgia!?

The Mayor in Minnesota spoke out and there were four police that have been fired, but I am still very stressed about this. 

Why can't they lock the perpetrator up?

I've seen a fair bit of footage about this. The poor poor man. Very sad. Surely that officer is going to face trial.Surely.

10 hours ago, Maurice said:

If there IS any justice in the world, he'll do time. A long long time.

Yes, I do believe that there is justice somewhere in this world; that is my hope too, that in this case, justice will be served.

I just read that president Trump spoke up for the friends and family, and I am very glad about that.

He also said to expedite the investigation!

Also, because of the national outcry, the Police head urged the attorney to arrest that former police man, but

as of yet, I don't think he has been arrested.

I don't know about anyone else here but I'm PROUD of the young people of Minneapolis who are standing up to tyranny!

I heard about and read about the massive riots and revolts of the 60s and saw the Los Angeles revolt in 1992 (on television) but I didn't know if I'd ever see a revolt or riot on that scale by AfroAmericans again. But last night, we saw the beginnings of one that will hopefully be much greater.

Chev

BUT THERE IS STILL NO ARREST!

I can't believe this!

Well I can believe it.
White Supremacy has become more overt under The Don's Administration.
Don't be suprised if you see the Klan in full rank parading down the streets of Washington D.C. before this Summer is over with that dude in office.

I'll see it and wouldn't be a bit suprised at all.

Why have they not arrested him?

Since you're a strong believer in scripture, let me answer your question with a paraphrase from the gospel of John chapter 9......
Here it goes.....
And it goes a little something like this......

When Jesus and his disciple came across a man who was blind by birth one of them said, "Master, who sinned that this man was born blind.....him or his parents???"

Jesus said, "Neither.....he was born blind so that God can show his powers through him!"

And according to scripture Jesus (or God through Jesus)  proceeded to heal him and give him his sight back.

You can apply this same principle to this situation.

The officers weren't charged or even arrested to not only prove to the world how corrupt the system is but also to give Black folks an opportunity to take justice into their own hands and make a CITIZEN'S ARREST.

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The officers weren't charged or even arrested to not only prove to the world how corrupt the system is but also to give Black folks an opportunity to take justice into their own hands and make a CITIZEN'S ARREST.

@Pioneer1 That is NOT an adequate correlation to that scripture. 

A lot of Americans, both Blacks and Whites are protesting in front of that police's house and being overpowered by the Police.

I'm all for protesting,100% but I've never looted a shop nor set a building on fire.  I understand FULLY that people are very angry. But,well maybe it's just st me. Never really been in a position to really really let rip.

Maurice

I'm all for protesting,100% but I've never looted a shop nor set a building on fire. I understand FULLY that people are very angry.

I'm sure it was never taught in the history and social studies lessons in Europe, because it wasn't even taught here in the United States; but the MAIN reason AfroAmericans got their Civil Rights (on paper atleast) 60s was BECAUSE of the riots and looting that happend in the 60s.  Not mere protests and speech making by Martin Luther King.

I know you've HEARD of the looting and riots of the 60s and you HEARD of the Civil Rights legislations....but like most people I'm sure you haven't made that correlation.

AfroAmericans had been protesting and begging for change and inclusion since the 50s but it wasn't until young people started taking to the streets, damaging property, and costing the economy billions of dollars that those in power decided to have a change of heart.

17 hours ago, Guest FAS said:

Martin Luther King, Jr on riots:

"Riots are the voices of the unheard."

FAS--Thank you!

4 hours ago, Maurice said:

I'm all for protesting,100% but I've never looted a shop nor set a building on fire.  

I agree. And I completely don't understand the process from protesting to burning buildings either @Maurice

But I see a continual pattern though from how things went in the past with other demonstrations like what happened to Rodney King and

as FAS reminded me of the fallout after the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. I was very young then so I leaned about that later in life.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

but like most people I'm sure you haven't made that correlation.

Yeah, I didn't really understand it, but now, I am seeing this correlation! @Pioneer1

But then too, I learned this from a Black man when I sat at the table at a learning session amongst Islamic men about the KOREAN WAR. 

I was told that was indeed, the very basis for the Civil Rights Movement. And I learned then that the song TAPS was due to many Black men that died in this war.

I was totally shocked and never heard of that. So, I went to a library and WOW, he was right! 

But here's the thing; There was no rioting or looting that I know of that occurred, however, the CRM got underway due to such things and 

ORGANIZING BOYCOTTS and Black people coming together and having meetings on how the leaders to care for their people and also

how the Black leaders could address this government, etc.

Well Chev,  you tell ME what works........

At first, even with a video out CLEARLY showing that poor brother laying on the ground literally getting the life crushed out of him with a knee on his neck....no arrests or charges filed against the officers!

-Local and even federal officials were tossing up their hands claiming there was nothing they could do because they didn't have enough "evidence".

-AfroAmerican men were coming on television having melt downs crying like babies and rambling on and on as if the Caucasians interviewing them REALLY gave a damn.

-Caucasian reporters were on television making sad and ugly faces, hugging Black co-anchors,and  shedding FAKE tears  while at the same time winking at eachother as the officers who killed that man were at home chilling and enjoying bar-b-que leftovers from Memorial Day.

Oooooooohhh but after Black folks (and others) got out in the street and kicked up dust, acted up, burned down half the damn city, and even torched a police station........ALL OF A SUDDEN you get an arrest and charges (albeit "manslaughter" and "third degree murder") strangely materializing out of nowhere!

Infact, the  Hennepin County  Prosecutor said it was the fastest indictment of a police officer in Hennepin county history!

Maurice close your eyes or click out of the thread because YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED to read this next line:

Well, well, well....
Isn't it amazing  how quickly "niggaz acting a fool" can change up the game and get shit done.......lol.

17 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Well, well, well....
Isn't it amazing  how quickly "niggaz acting a fool" can change up the game and get shit done.......lol.

LOL!

I agree @Pioneer1 Just like FAS quoted Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Riots are the voice of the unheard. It's human nature!!!

The fact that man said that it was the fastest indicment made is completely a deterrence and complete Bullshit. I watched the press conference and 

it really made me so angry. It means nothing. He should have been arrested immediately, that obvious. And the other three should also 

be arrested!!!

When I think about the Civil Rights Movement and how it was affective, I stressed that they were MEN--military men--that came back 

from the Korean War and also ADULT MALE LEADERS in the community that organized meetings, boycotts, etc. But today, I don't see

that kind of support on a significant scale. Even Colin Kap it NOT all that old himself! He's quite young! These are young bloods standing

up for Black Human Rights. Man!

So, yes, I understand why looting would occur when this government did not respond adequately. 

It makes me feel that this all was a planned secret happening anyway.

This government used us as slaves to set up, 

then railroaded us out economic security with inadequate education, jobs, opportunity...,

and Now that they are having economic problems, then comes along the Coronavirus; 

so what do they do?

They decide to come up with ways to drop the very DOS they used to get their system. smh.

I absolutely feel that they stalled to arrest this devil because they wanted the people to start the riot!

These wise leaders know human nature all to well. They calculated this, imo.

They are trying to incite BLack people and then exploit it to come up with 

ways to justify 'shooting the looter' so-to-speak. 

Nevertheless, that should not deter us from standing up in the way that they did. 

Chev

Ofcourse there has BEEN a plan by the Caucasians in power in this nation for over 50 years to TRY and remove the AfroAmerican population and replace it.

-First, they wanted to send us to Africa after being freed from slavery, but that would cost too much.

-Others wanted to commit outright genocide, but the smarter ones KNEW that killing our people unjustly would lead to their own doom!
(which is why they usually try to get Black folks to kill eachother so they don't have to)

-Some smart ones decided to RE-enslave the Black population through share-cropping and imprisoning them and have kept this system for over a century but time is running out and too many AfroAmericans are waking up to this.

-Ohhh but NOW you have a generation of godless atheistic Caucasians who don't believe in God or morality and have decided to TRY to kill Black folks out right because the current economic system won't survive by treating us properly.

You see, this economic system is built upon cheap and exploited labor:
-slavery
-prison labor
-illegal immigrants
-ect...

Except for the AfroAmericans they have locked up in prison and forced to work for next to nothing, they have no use for the other AfroAmericans who they don't want to hire and must pay a half-way decent wage.
So the plan is to remove the "Blacks" and replace them with the "Browns".....poor, half-educated Central Americans who will work their asses off and not complain to do the physical labor.

That's their plan.

But The SUPREME BEING has other plans for America....and for us!

Doing my absolute best, absolute, I promise not to sound patronising ( and sincere apologies if I do) but I'm with you folks,well as much as I can be from across the pond.  I'd be out myself protesting myself if I lived in St.Paul, NYC, LA, San Diego wherever.

Theres been outrage over here regarding George Floyd albeit online and mainly from mid to far Left groups (which is fine in my book).

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Maurice said:

I'd be out myself protesting myself if I lived in St.Paul, NYC, LA, San Diego wherever.

Theres been outrage over here regarding George Floyd

Yes, I believe that you would, @Maurice Thank you so much!

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

First, they wanted to send us to Africa after being freed from slavery, but that would cost too much.

Lol!!! You're right! @Pioneer1

-Some smart ones decided to RE-enslave the Black population through share-cropping and imprisoning them

Yeah! And by so many other means!

Ohhh but NOW you have a generation of godless atheistic Caucasians who don't believe in God or morality and have decided to TRY to kill Black folks out right because the current economic system won't survive by treating us properly.

Yes, and this is what I am thinking about in this very situation with Derek Chaupin!

GET THIS!--

He worked off duty as a security guard to supplement his income. Guess what!? Derek Chaupin worked at the very same club 

where George Floyd was also employed as a bouncer!!! 

Oh yes. Now, I again, think this might have been planned.

I believe that George Floyd may have been stocked. He left Texas to start a new life and had lived in Minnesota for five years

and lost income due to Coronavirus. He obviously became depressed! 

But life can be a POETIC JUSTICE because sooner or later, there will be many other people of all walks of life that face this

same economic depression, and what can the government do to prevent others from melting down?

I believe that Chaupin was in a White Supremacist rage over his economics and he is ignorant enough to blame Black people, 

not this government that gave him a cushy lifestyle on the backs of slavery. And

GET THIS--Derek Chaupin's wife is Asian, just like the other two police that held George Floyd down!!!

Man! 

• Like 1

Chev

GET THIS!--

He worked off duty as a security guard to supplement his income. Guess what!? Derek Chaupin worked at the very same club

where George Floyd was also employed as a bouncer!!!

Oh yes. Now, I again, think this might have been planned.

I believe that George Floyd may have been stocked. He left Texas to start a new life and had lived in Minnesota for five years

and lost income due to Coronavirus. He obviously became depressed!

But life can be a POETIC JUSTICE because sooner or later, there will be many other people of all walks of life that face this

same economic depression, and what can the government do to prevent others from melting down?

I believe that Chaupin was in a White Supremacist rage over his economics and he is ignorant enough to blame Black people,

not this government that gave him a cushy lifestyle on the backs of slavery. And

GET THIS--Derek Chaupin's wife is Asian, just like the other two police that held George Floyd down!!!

Chev, you brought up some facts about this case that me and other's have been discussing among ourselves but we really haven't heard much about it online much less in the media and that is the fact that these two PROBABLY DID know eachother.

Infact, I wonder if this wasn't actually a case of hatred and murder based on the fact that Floyd had a Caucasian girlfriend!

They say many cops are trained to remember faces!
You're not going to tell me that they worked in the same club FOR YEARS and Chauvin didn't know this man!

If they were bouncers in the same club, even if they didn't work together as partners they would have surely come across eachother for meetings and certain events.  That police officer would surely have known about Floyd's fiance and probably didn't like it and saw this as an opportunity to take it out on him.  Or maybe that fell out with eachother over something else and Chauvin saw his opportunity, but he KNEW George and saw his opportunity!

Look at how he kept his hand in his pocket and stared down at George looking him in the eyes while choking him.

Staring at him just as calm and relaxed.

The shit looked personal.

13 hours ago, Chevdove said:

That can't be true ... if so wow!

Tampa has a curfew because of this whole situation.

On 5/31/2020 at 4:02 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I wonder if this wasn't actually a case of hatred and murder based on the fact that Floyd had a Caucasian girlfriend!

@Pioneer1 Oh Wow! IDK but that's very scary and if true, this echoes from the past. Emmitt comes to my mind!

You know, I was thinking on a much larger scale in that George Floyd may have been stocked, but yes, he being with

a White girlfriend could also be an underlying motive.

With Trump constantly urging violence continues to make me feel that this was a bigger plan though, just like Omarosa said, this

system, I feel, is trying to instigate a race riot, to justify harming its Black population.

We cannot out-violence this government and I feel it's a set up. I feel that George Floyd is a selected victim of human sacrifice to get the ball started;

I know that may sound crazy, but that's how I am feeling right now.

I just heard his brother speak out about stopping the violence.

He also spoke about voting and being educated on who to vote for, but I don't think we should focus on that agenda right now.

YOu know, I just remember that TIM WISE spoke about this too, in how the White System caused Black people to put down their 

protest for civil rights and change focus to voting for civil rights. 

You're not going to tell me that they worked in the same club FOR YEARS and Chauvin didn't know this man!

Yep. He knew him, imo.

Look at how he kept his hand in his pocket and stared down at George looking him in the eyes while choking him.

I wouldn't know. I have not watched it, nor do I intend too.

18 hours ago, Troy said:

That can't be true ... if so wow!

Yeah @Troy It's true!