AFRICAN AMERICANS DON'T GAZE ON IT!--

AFRICAN AMERICANS DON'T GAZE ON IT!--DIRECT YOUR FOCUS

How do you encourage young people during a time like this!? One thing I know for sure though, is that it is absolutely NOT good to continue to look at 

the video and images of DEATH and DYING especially of the recent horrific deaths of a young man in Georgia and of the Gentle Giant George Floyd that was filmed.

EXERCISE SELF CONTROL. That's how I directed my sons a few days ago. DO NOT WATCH THOSE VIDEOS but certainly some one needs to watch them who is spiritually strong

enough to deal with these issues. 

Look at the script, news reports occasionally but don't obsess on what has happened rather, DIRECT YOUR FOCUS on a positive aspect of how to deal with evil. And WHAT DO YOU KNOW, but the next day after I spoke to my sons, I saw an article of a famous American coach named Steve Kerr and he pretty much said the same thing! 

Steve Kerr can’t watch it, and Stan Van Gundy doesn’t need to.

Many black people have to keep away from it, because watching yet another video of an African American being killed at the hands of the state strips away at their souls and state of mind — that it can happen at any point with very little recourse.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/steve-kerr-stan-van-gundy-trying-to-do-their-part-to-fight-racial-injustice-161711972.html

image.png.d204316aa3c59ed86bd119ca21d797e3.png

r71691_1296x729_16-9.jpg

image.png.fa7385cf793c5d27059924edbd70f59d.png

“I don't watch the videos. Too difficult, too painful,” Kerr said.

“I read about the situations and then I try to at least add my name to

anything that might be able to help in some positive way.”

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/steve-kerr-stan-van-gundy-trying-to-do-their-part-to-fight-racial-injustice-161711972.html

“Let's face it, we're a nation founded on slavery,he said. “If we think that because slavery was abolished,

that's the end of it, we're just blind to the reality of it. Modern society is directly impacted by centuries of racism, and slavery.

• Like 2

This was one of the reasons many psychologists warned the public about watching the scenes from 9/11 and watching those towers falling over and over again and said that the media should stop showing them so much.  They said  each time you watch it the mind takes it as actually happening all over again instead of just merely watching a repeat video so you experience the same trauma of witnessing it on a subconscious level.

So to the point of the thread.....
Not only does repeatedly seeing Black men get their ass kicked and killed affect the mind; but it causes a sense of depression and hopelessness in many people. It make Black males look weak, helpless, and emasculated.
It kills the spirit in many people and makes them feel like giving up and internalizing their frustration into sadness and despair.

And this is what the racists in the media actually want!

If you noticed Chev, the mainstream media was actually RELUCTANT to portray the violence and confrontation of the youth against the police in Minneapolis Tuesday and even early Wednesday!
They had no problem showing Brother Floyd getting killed on the street.....but don't show the Black folks fighting back!

They actually tried to cover it up and pretend it wasn't occuring while they focused on Covid-19 hoping it would go away or simmer down.
It wasn't until a full blown riot broke out Wednesday night that they HAD to cover what was happening because the world was witnessing what was happening!

They didn't mind showing a Black man laying on the ground getting the life crushed out of him, because that made Caucasian men look dominate and Black men look weak.  But showing AfroAmerican youth fighting back and standing up to authorities.....they didn't want to show that until they absolutely HAD to.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

So to the point of the thread.....
Not only does repeatedly seeing Black men get their ass kicked and killed affect the mind; but it causes a sense of depression and hopelessness in many people. It make Black males look weak, helpless, and emasculated.
It kills the spirit in many people and makes them feel like giving up and internalizing their frustration into sadness and despair.

Absolutely!

I have NOT watched the video and do NOT intend to. Even though they keep putting up pictures of the scene--DEATH SCENE--I don't waste my time focusing on it!

I am so proud of those young people!!! My Gosh!!! What spirit!!!

Colin Kapaenick's organization has started a fund for those precious souls on THE FRONTLINES and are providing them attorneys to help them

know their rights to protest.

My heart goes out to them! My Gosh.

Now, too, there is a pic of a line of white women lined up in front of the Black protesters. I am so grateful for this too. But in the past, all that happened was, they

do persecute that kind of bravery but they only abuse the Black victims even more! I hope they don't arrest those women. God! Man!

This is so crazy. 

I have not watched the video either, nor do intend to seek it out to watch. I did see the photo.

18 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

It make Black males look weak, helpless, and emasculated.

And this is what the racists in the media actually want!

Yes, they also find this evil entertaining and it drives revenue.

This country is unraveling before our eyes. Hopefully we will work this out. The rich like Mark, Jeff, and 45 have little to worry about. They will do quite well.

The rest if, us especially those with darker complexions, will need to be prepared for a world of hurt. Some of us think we are experiencing this now ... you haven't seen anything yet.

Hopefully we'll pull ourselves together, at least in time to keep the planet inhabitable for human life.

• Like 1

Troy

They most certainly find this entertaining.

Infact, before the internet Caucasians used to share private videos called "snuff films" where people were recorded being tortured and murdered in real life and they'd sit around drinking,  watching this madness, and having a good time!
Now they can sit back and watch it all they want on a computer.
I used to work with guys who LOVED to sit up and watch real people die, probably getting erections from it.
It's in their nature....look at how they smiled and posed during lynchings.

Infact, that one dude in Georgia who followed and recorded the father and son who killed Aubrey.........

What some were saying was that the video was already being circulated around BEFORE he turned it in. He probably was recording it NOT to save Aubrey, but to record his murder so that he and others could enjoy it and this is probably one of the reasons they arrested him even though he turned it in.

I keep going back and forth between THAT being the reason he was arrested OR he was arrested for "telling" on other White men by turning in that video.
Probably a bit of both.

This country is unraveling before our eyes. Hopefully we will work this out. The rich like Mark, Jeff, and 45 have little to worry about. They will do quite well.

The rest if, us especially those with darker complexions, will need to be prepared for a world of hurt. Some of us think we are experiencing this now ... you haven't seen anything yet.

I've been praying for this world to come to an end for a long time (back when I was a little Christian boy...lol)  and it looks as if it's FINALLY happening.
It looks as if my prayers for this are being answers (as they have in other situations).

Keep in mind I said "world"...not the Earth....or humanity...but this world/system.

The only thing I question is why hasn't this happened earlier....like in the 80s or 90s when I was younger.
But The SUPREME BEING knows best, and perhaps this is indeed the best time for me that this jumps off whether I realize it right now or not.

You talk about 45, but perhaps he was the catalyst for this!
Perhaps if it wasn't for him and his inflammatory rhetoric, people of color wouldn't be as angry and charged as they are today to get out in the streets.

Chev

I am so proud of those young people!!! My Gosh!!! What spirit!!!

Colin Kapaenick's organization has started a fund for those precious souls on THE FRONTLINES and are providing them attorneys to help them

know their rights to protest.

My heart goes out to them!

I'm VERY proud of our young men and women and even children for having the courage to get out in the streets and face tyranny.

Now, too, there is a pic of a line of white women lined up in front of the Black protesters. I am so grateful for this too. But in the past, all that happened was, they

do persecute that kind of bravery but they only abuse the Black victims even more! I hope they don't arrest those women. God! Man!

Perhaps they are using their priviledge to protect the Black protesters.
Or.......
Lol, perhaps they are actually protecting the police!

18 hours ago, Troy said:

it drives revenue.

It really is. @Troy

17 hours ago, Troy said:

It does drive revenue but I don't believe they could prevent the Coronavirus and therefore, this system's 'revenue' is also being 'driven' in ways that they have little power over too. Until there is a cure, what can they do to open back up completely?

17 hours ago, Troy said:

at least in time to keep the planet inhabitable for human life.

I dunno but I think it's too late for that in some areas on the planet. 

8 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The only thing I question is why hasn't this happened earlier....like in the 80s or 90s when I was younger.

GOOD QUESTION and I believe the answer is based on ancient script. Timed Appointed.

I'm going to listen to the video you posted. @Pioneer1

GET THIS!!!--I just listened to New York's Juliano and he said that that man Derek should have been charged with FIRST DEGREE!!!

HIs wife, Kelley Chauvin has officially filed for divorce!!!

But it hurts to see how the protesters are being shot at with rubber bullets and tear gas, etc. when they are protesting peacefully.

But yes, I also agree in that this is all 'a catalyst' or Trump is 'a catalyst' or at least one of them.

FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS!?

I think the bell has tolled for us in the planet, but especially here in America and it began 

back in August 2017 with the Great American Total Solar Eclipse.

Prophecy is hard to swallow but maybe it would be a little easier if it weren't for this government's mis-education.

EVERY SINGLE PROPHET WROTE OR KNEW ABOUT THESE TIMES IN DETAIL and here is one way that Abraham was told about it in GENESIS CHAPTER 15:

And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs,

and shall serve them; an they shall afflict them four hundred years; ... But in the fourth generation they

shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full. ... GENESIS 15:16.

The whole chapter describes that [verse 9] he sacrificed [1] an heifer 3 years old [2] She-goat 3 years old [3] a ram 3 years old, and [4] turteldove & young pigeon and then he was put into a deep sleep and told that his seed would be suppressed down into captivity under these governments. This prophecy is very deep and detailed, and expounded upon for thousands of years as it was fulfilled. Three (3) years old means in the 3rd generation of the government then, the Creator began to judge the government in its 3rd and 4th generation of set up. Each offering defines a specific government that affected the world and in which the control group [Abraham's seed] was held captive in wrongfully: That is what PASSOVER is all about---HUMAN SACRIFICE. So, the sins of the subjects of Egypt were PASSED OVER, but the Egyptian government was judged for their ultimate sin of FREE LABOR/HUMAN SACRIFICE. Egypt was brought down staring with their 3rd/4th generations since their set up on the backs of human labor [Hard bondage] and then 'after the fourth generation' Abraham's seed went into Assyrian-Babylonian captivity. Then in the Medo-Persian Capitivity, his seed was captive, then the 4th and last was GRECO-AMORITE [GRECO-ROMAN] EMPIRE system for which the TURTLE AND DOVE MARKS as this was the offering for the parents of the child 'poor people's offering'. The Young Pigeon means captivity of YOUNG PEOPLE [Child Slavery]. After First Rome system was dissolved there was a thousand year gap but then they set up again after the Crusades, starting with ROME, ITALY in a secular term called THE RENAISSANCE PERIOD and spread across the whole of Europe and then the Slave Ship Trade was set up and here we are today.

The YOUNG PIGEON & DOVE means DIASPORA, Abrahams seed was scattered. So, now the INIQUITY OF THE AMORITES SEEMS TO BE FULL. They have made a few laws that THE SUPREME BEING ABHORS, laws that hurt THE PRIESTHOOD [little boys being effeminant], which leaves the church [women & children] uncovered and vulnerable, and they set up a system on the enslavement of children, mis-education [blasphemy] and election of leaders that do not follow him... Manhood [especially Black African men] have been struck down constantly.  It was not until after the 80s and 90s that this homosexual law became set up, so the INIQUITY OF THE AMORITES is based on this law. If we were educated we would also know what happened before the eclipse--LOOK IT UP! We would know the very day of 'EASTER' or I mean 'PASSOVER' of which is not in the springtime of March or April. But on that day, there was another earlier BELL THAT TOLLED and America and many other big governments became completely alarmed and started saying it was 'the end times'; schools were closed and etc. This government is not telling or teaching us the whole truth as to why they are attacking Black people constantly.

3 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

I bet that was done to protect these home and other assets from the inevitable civil suit.

5 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

Until there is a cure, what can they do to open back up completely?

They can't, short of a vaccine. But they will, cause our economy is service based. People have to eat out and get the "nails did."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Chev

GET THIS!!!--I just listened to New York's Juliano and he said that that man Derek should have been charged with FIRST DEGREE!!!

I agree with this.
As I said before, they both knew eachother and I believe Chauvin had it in for him for a while and saw his opportunity to kill this man.
I could be wrong, but I don't believe I am.

Good.
She....a woman of color....shouldn't have married a that violence-prone racist to begin with.
It probably wasn't TOO hard for her to do, because there's no telling why she REALLY married him in the first place. Many Asian-Caucasian relationships are business arrangements.

For the record, you speak of the Amorites but you should know that they were an ORIGINAL people.

Like the Anakim and most of the other Canaanites, the Amorites were very tall giant "Black" people who inhabited and built many cities in ancient Palestine before the Caucasians (children of Israel) invaded their land and attacked them.

Just like they did the Native Americans.

....just thought I'd throw that in there, lol.

Troy

I bet that was done to protect these home and other assets from the inevitable civil suit.

Damn.
That's a great observation!

They can't, short of a vaccine.

I think a few of them are just crazy enough to go ahead and open up in full force!

If no one get's sick from these protests (and I hope they don't) , they'll SURELY use this as an example of why they might as well just open on up.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

For the record, you speak of the Amorites but you should know that they were an ORIGINAL people.

Like the Anakim and most of the other Canaanites, the Amorites were very tall giant "Black"

@Pioneer1 You've got it slightly wrong. It's MOST OF THE OTHER ORIGINAL CANAANITES like the Amorites ...

Don't forget, the original DESCENDANTS of JUDAH's MATERNAL ORIGIN is CANAANITE!!! 

****AMORITES------------ AMOR--ROMA------ ROMANS******

Yes, the ORIGINAL AMORITES are MOORS, but over a period of thousands of years they developed other distinct cultures as they intermixed with other people.

"Black" people who inhabited and built many cities in ancient Palestine before the Caucasians (children of Israel) invaded their land and attacked them.

My husband is NOT Caucasian!!! But he is of the children of Israel!--the ORIGINAL CHILDREN OF ISRAEL.

Are you telling me that you know more than the people of Palestine and the Israeli people today who attest that the Original Israelites are

Black African-typed?

I will explain briefly why I say this--I will be back; I have to write it up...

Just like they did the Native Americans.

Huh uh... My husband is Native American so, I know about this too, at least my father-in-law story.

....just thought I'd throw that in there, lol.

That's good, it give me a chance to rebut you again based on scripture too. 

2 hours ago, Chevdove said:

I will explain briefly why I say this--I will be back; I have to write it up...

My son’s Palestinian Tutors’ Testament

@Pioneer1 This account is response to your statement about the Children of Israel being Caucasian:

About 25 years ago, I paid for my son to be tutored by a woman that I contacted because I wanted my son to be exposed to another language spoken in East Africa. I first tried to find someone who spoke Swahili and I would read books to him on this wise but after a while, I found a woman who said that she was from JORDAN to teach him Arabic script and language. She looks like a typical Arabian-typed woman, or should I say Middle Eastern woman, very fair skinned with a healthy tan complexion. She was a primary school teacher [elementary school teacher] in her country. I would go to her apartment once a week. After a few weeks, she confided in me, but first she asked me a lot of questions. She told me that she had no idea that Black Americans lived in America. She said,

“I thought that you were all, Well—” She never finished the statement. I got the feeling that she thought we were all killed off --genocided. She said that people in her country never realized that Black people lived in America. They watched the movie Roots and they watched the OJ Simpson trial, and Ophrah, but no one ever taught them that Black people actually lived in America. So, in essence, they never put two and two together. Before she came over here, they had to take a course and see films of how not to go in certain communities and how to not be mugged. But, she said she never thought it was because of Black people though.

She said, “Do you know why my husband would get up from his nap, come out of the room and sit in the living room every time you and your husband come over?” I said,

“No, I never thought anything of it. I’ve never even noticed anything alarming.”

Her husband was always very nice and friendly. And, I thought it was a normal thing for him to come and sit with my husband. I would sit at the table during the tutoring sessions. I did not realize that Ahmad would have to get up from his sleep, come into the living room and sit with my husband for protection. I’m like saying to myself, “What could possibly be the problem?’ But as she was talking, she looked towards my husband and she looked totally afraid; frightened. Her hands cupped her face, her cheeks, and it seemed as though she was afraid to gaze at my husband. He, all the while was totally calm. He didn’t have any expression at all. He looked just as bewildered as I had been. She asked me where was my husband from? I told her that he is Native American. I said, He’s a Black Indian. Then she said to me,

“My husband has given me the permission to tell you this. Joheerda, [My name in her language], your husband is Hebrew Israelite.” She looked at my husband and repeated to him, “You are Hebrew Israelite.”

Then, I said to her, “Sahera, I know this. I know he is, but he is also Native American. We don’t know anything about Africa or Israel, but I think I understand what you mean and thank you.

She continued to explain that she was really not from Jordan, but that she was really Palestinian. But she was afraid to say this because Americans are hostile towards Palestinians. She said that every time they show Palestinians on TV they are always depicted walking by a trash can or dirty buildings, or depicted bombing buildings and throwing rocks. I burst out laughing and told her, that sounds like what they do to us over here. Dang! She said the reason why she is so afraid of Hebrew Israelite men is because they are many times rude to Palestinians. And she said they have to pay taxes all of the time to Israel. She said that when she came through the airport to come to America, a Hebrew man threw her passport down on the conveyor belt and then she said, “Most Hebrew Israelite men look like your husband.”

So, Pioneer, that is one of many stories and experiences that I have to share about my family. Another time was when we were in New England and my husband went into a gas station operated by an Arab man… Another story is from an African man from Rwanda and his account of my son. Yet another time, an East Indian man’s constant statements to my son. …

Pioneer, you believe what America has conditioned you to believe. You need to read up on all of the secret operations to relocate the Original Hebrew Israelites out of Africa back into Israel. The Children of Israel are not your version of Caucasian, your understanding of a Caucasian. The Original Caucasians did NOT overthrow the Amorites.

Julius Caesar, Caesar Augustus, Mark Antony and other Romans were NOT tall, black skinned giants either. The Romans that headed up the Roman Empire were not African, Original Africans. Where do you think they came from?

17 hours ago, Guest QueenX.. said:

Just because we don't watch it,  It doesn't mean it will go away.

Sad. But true.

There was a video just yesterday of two young White girls acting out the very scene on facebook.

George Floyd's brother said that this horrible death was 'a lynching' and so, we know all too well,

this will not go away, but I am so grateful for the public outcry across the world.

And, although this evil hatred meted out to Black African-typed people has not ended yet.

However, I feel that we need to help the younger generation, our children, how not to look

at these graphic scenes because it is just not good for them, imo.

I do have hope that one day, it will indeed.

Thank you QueenX for this reality that we know we must deal with.

Chev

You are correct, that the Moors of North Africa are the descendants primarily of the Emori (Ammorite) people!

"I thought that you were all, Well—"

Maybe she wanted to say she thought all Americans were, Well- WHITE
...lol.

Many people think ONLY White people live in America.

Anyway sis.....

As I've mentioned before, the original HEBREWS were and still are Africans.....but the original (and current) children of Israel were Caucasian.

You can't always go by what some of our people from Africa say because just like our people here many of them have been colonized and indoctrinized by Christianity, Islam, and Judaism for hundreds of years.
They are indoctrinated with Caucasian based scriptures and believe in them so deeply that they constantly want to see THEMSELVES in every scripture.   Negroes calling themselves "Moses", another negro calling himself "Jesus" and yet another is running around with his shirt off and a gold chain around his neck calling himself "King Solomon"....lol.

You'd probably get more accurate information talking to a traditional tribal elder who doesn't believe in any of these so-called "monotheistic" religions and believe in their traditional religion.

39 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

.but the original (and current) children of Israel were Caucasian.

You use NO script.

42 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Caucasian based scriptures

And, you are challenging people of African descent, government, educated leaders who say they are the Original Hebrew Israelites.

@Pioneer1 You are the best tool used by White Supremacist, but now, that is all changing.

41 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

You can't always go by what some of our people from Africa say

But yet, I should believe you, with NO formal education? You, who like me are not in the land of AFrica? 

Chev

But yet, I should believe you, with NO formal education? You, who like me are not in the land of AFrica?

Yes.
The less formal education you have usually means the less indoctrinated.

One of the differences between people like me and people like the ones you speak of is that they merely read the English Bible and ATTACH themselves to the scriptures.
I read the HEBREW translations of it and get the more accurate meaning.
I go to the history of each book of the Bible and find out what languages they were originally written in and transliterate certain key words to see the contradictions and mistranslations.

So while my educaton may not be formal, it's more accurate and more indepth because it's not given to me by those with an agenda to keep me in a state of oppression.

Further........

Just because someone is living on a particular land was born on it doesn't necessarily mean they know the history behind it, especially ancient history.

For example.....
We (AfroAmericans) were born and raised in the United States.....how much of the history of the particular Native American tribe that inhabited the land YOUR CITY is now built on, do you know about?

It's the same with many of our people in Africa.
Many of the people are born, work-sleep-eat, and die on the land without knowing much of it's history.
Unless they have an Elder/Griot who can give them an accurate history of their land and people, much of the history they get comes from what Caucasians teach them in universities.

Yes.
The less formal education you have usually means the less indoctrinated.

LOL @Pioneer1 That's ridiculous. Knowledge is Power.

So while my educaton may not be formal, it's more accurate and more indepth because it's not given to me by those with an agenda to keep me in a state of oppression.

African leaders are NOT in the state of oppression as we are over here. No one is going to believe you over a bunch educated AFrican leaders who have their own educational system.

Just because someone is living on a particular land was born on it doesn't necessarily mean they know the history behind it, especially ancient history.

For example.....
We (AfroAmericans) were born and raised in the United States.....how much of the history of the particular Native American tribe that inhabited the land YOUR CITY is now built on, do you know about?

LOL. So I should NOT believe my father-in-law who is Native American over you!? 

I should NOT believe his mother, of whom spoke to me on many occasions about her life

as a Native American woman, born on a RESERVATION and who remembers being a part of 

THE TRAIL OF TEARS!?

Pioneer, you are ridiculous. 

You are too funny.

Chev

Knowledge is Power.

Not necessarily.
Knowledge is POTENTIAL power, but if that potential isn't exercised what good is it?

A NERD is smart and has a lot of "knowledge" but he's weak and passive so a big dumb football player can come along and kick his ass....lol.

African leaders are NOT in the state of oppression as we are over here. No one is going to believe you over a bunch educated AFrican leaders who have their own educational system.

Perhaps the African leaders are not AS oppressed, but they are still oppressed and in debt to European economic systems and social customs.
Nor do most of them have their "own" educational system.
Most of the educational systems in Africa were set up by the Europeans and Arabs who colonized them centuries ago. Even after the Europeans left most of those nations STILL use the British or French model for their education and send their children to Europe and the United States to universities.

LOL. So I should NOT believe my father-in-law who is Native American over you!?

Did your father-in-law TELL YOU that he was an Israelite?
Did your father-in-law TELL YOU that the Native Americans were Israelites?

I should NOT believe his mother, of whom spoke to me on many occasions about her life as a Native American woman, born on a RESERVATION and who remembers being a part of THE TRAIL OF TEARS!?

OK.......
Did HIS mother TELL YOU that she was an Israelite?
Did HIS mother TELL YOU that Native Americans on that reservaton were Israelites?

You and your husband may be calling them Israelites, but I want to know what THEY say they are.

47 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Not necessarily.

@Pioneer1 That's crazy.

in debt to European economic systems and social customs.
Nor do most of them have their "own" educational system.

No they are NOT all in debt to European economic systems or social customs. You have little faith in people of AFrican descent. But some of us do fight back and have reunited to our link and to our origins. 

Most of the educational systems in Africa were set up by the Europeans and Arabs who colonized them centuries ago.

NOT ALL OF THEM. Oh ye of little faith in African people!

Did your father-in-law TELL YOU that he was an Israelite?
Did your father-in-law TELL YOU that the Native Americans were Israelites?

I never said that he was Israelite!!!

I gave a testimony of what others have said!!!

Like most Israelite people today, they do NOT say that, rather they say define themselves by other terminologies, and my father-in-law and his 

people define themselves by tribal names.

NATIVE AMERICANS are by far, not all Israelites. They come for over 500 distinct nations, etc.

My husband's history is rich and I have my beliefs based on his features, etc. that his people were at one point in the East World.

But yes, he does look like Hebrew Israelite people I have seen in certain places.

You and your husband may be calling them Israelites, but I want to know what THEY say they are.

SIOUX

Chev

No they are NOT all in debt to European economic systems or social customs.

I didn't say they ALL were in debt, but the majority are.
Please give me a list of African nations who are NOT in debt to the IMF and World Bank and other Caucasian insitutions.

You have little faith in people of AFrican descent.

Ofcourse not.
My Faith is in The SUPREME BEING......not any human being African, Caucasian, nor anybody else.

I never said that he was Israelite!!!

I gave a testimony of what others have said!!!

Like most Israelite people today, they do NOT say that, rather they say define themselves by other terminologies, and my father-in-law and his

people define themselves by tribal names.

Oh, so in other words YOU are calling them "Hebrew Israelites"....not THEM.
They aren't calling THEMSELVES Hebrews or Israelites, YOU are.

SIOUX

Like I said, THEY aren't calling themselves Hebrews or Israelite.
Maybe they should "sioux" YOU for calling them something they aren't.....lol.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Maybe they should "sioux" YOU for calling them something they aren't.....lol.

@Pioneer1 You sound like a White Supremacist.

NIPSEY HUSSLE/Ermias JOSEPH Askedon did not go around calling himself Hebrew Israelite.

NOt all BEja Israelites say they are from the tribe of JOseph. 

The Kazakh Jews did not go around calling themselves Hebrew Israelites

The Crimean Jews did not go around calling themselves Hebrew Israelites, etc.

They stopped doing that because they were terrorized if they were identified as such.

Nipsey's father came over here back in the 50s due to circumstances along these lines.

My husband knows what people tell him about looking like Hebrew Israelites and he

is of this generation, so he understands what his father and other older relatives don't

care to delve into right now. 

THE LOST TRIBES OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL... The words of JESUS CHRIST.

Your jokes about my husband not being Hebrew Israelite is very disrespectful.

You are very insulting.

The American Indians are an extremely oppressed people

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Ofcourse not.
My Faith is in The SUPREME BEING......not any human being African, Caucasian, nor anybody else.

Your Faith in the SUPREME BEING about him NOT being able to help his Black AFrican Creation return to their origins is proof of your faith, or lack there of.

Let me tell you this too, I plan to share my own ancestry as my Great grandmother was stolen from that very region where the Hebrew Israelite

were dominant in East AFrica. 

Chev

NIPSEY HUSSLE/Ermias JOSEPH Askedon did not go around calling himself Hebrew Israelite.

NOt all BEja Israelites say they are from the tribe of JOseph.

The Kazakh Jews did not go around calling themselves Hebrew Israelites

The Crimean Jews did not go around calling themselves Hebrew Israelites, etc.

They stopped doing that because they were terrorized if they were identified as such.

Nipsey's father came over here back in the 50s due to circumstances along these lines.

My husband knows what people tell him about looking like Hebrew Israelites and he

is of this generation, so he understands what his father and other older relatives don't

care to delve into right now.

I didn't know Hebrew Israelites had a certain "look" to them.
Can you post pictures of what Hebrew Israelites look like that separates them from other people?

THE LOST TRIBES OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL...

The "lost" tribes are the other tribes of Caucasians who scattered into different directions from the Caucasus mountains and invaded different lands and peoples as they scattered abroad after Moses went up and civilized them.

Indo-European migrations - Wikipedia

Your jokes about my husband not being Hebrew Israelite is very disrespectful.

You are very insulting.

The American Indians are an extremely oppressed people

I already know Native Americans are oppressed, you should tell the OPPESSORS (the Caucasians who have and still are oppressing them) that, not me.

I don't recall mentioning anything about your husband outside of saying that both you and him are calling these different types of people "Hebrews" and "Israelites" when they aren't calling themselves that.
 But if it sounded like I was insulting you or him, I apologize

Your Faith in the SUPREME BEING about him NOT being able to help his Black AFrican Creation return to their origins is proof of your faith, or lack there of.

The SUPREME BEING is able to do anything and Help anyone.
The question is, do most Africans WANT that Help.

Do they want Help from The SUPREME BEING,  or do they want help from the Caucasian.

29 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I didn't know Hebrew Israelites had a certain "look" to them.
Can you post pictures of what Hebrew Israelites look like that separates them from other people?

@Pioneer1 First of all, I am trying to deal with my emotions in the midst of this storm of what happened to GEORGE FLOYD and his family. I am

so stressed about that because as an African American DOS, it feels so personal. However, the questions and discussion here, I feel is directly related 

so, I do not mind this interchange.

Yes, absolutely. Hebrew Israelites do have a certain look to them! 

Their look is based on their maternal origins--AFRICAN; that would be the Original Hebrew Israelites.

As far as posting pics, hopefully, I will later, within context. But to start with, I would definitely refer you to the pics available online of 

NIPSEY HUSSLE [Ermias Joseph Ashkedon(sp?)] and his brother BLACK SAM, and their father.

Also of the late ruler HAILE SELASSIE of Ethiopia.

Also of the leader of Eritrea Isaias Afwerki.

35 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Caucasians who went into different directions from the Caucasus mountains

YOUR definition of Caucasians do NOT match the Bible definition of the Original Hebrew Israelites. 

Also, Caucasians are NOT lost. They know and profess their origins. 

37 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

The question is, are Black Africans NOT getting the help they NEED or are they REFUSING the help that they NEED

Yes. BLACK AFRICAN people in that continent are embracing the Creator of this world just as the Bible said they would do.

AND I am grateful for that too, because prophecy is lining up really scary.

According to prophecy this land mass of America will be completely destroyed and for a few people, they may be able to go to AFrica

if their leaders agree. However, those countries over there will NOT accept any refugees that go against their belief system. 

Chev

Yes, absolutely. Hebrew Israelites do have a certain look to them!

Their look is based on their maternal origins--AFRICAN; that would be the Original Hebrew Israelites.

As far as posting pics, hopefully, I will later, within context. But to start with, I would definitely refer you to the pics available online of

NIPSEY HUSSLE [Ermias Joseph Ashkedon(sp?)] and his brother BLACK SAM, and their father.

Also of the late ruler HAILE SELASSIE of Ethiopia.

Also of the leader of Eritrea Isaias Afwerki.

Grammy-nominated rapper Nipsey Hussle remembered for his music ...

Nipsey Hussle

NIPSEY HUSSLE WHERE IS BLACK SAM ON SET #NEXIT#RIPNIPSEY - YouTube

Black Sam

Eritreans in Diaspora Call for EU Support Against President Isaias ...

Isaias Afwerki

These people look mixed (part African and part Caucasian).

I don't see any special "look" about them that is any different than any other mixed/mulatto peoples.
They look like the typical East African (Ethiopian and Somali) peoples who are descendants of the Original people of that region who were mixed with the Caucasian Persians, Syrians, and Arabs  who came down into that land and mixed with them thousands of years ago.

You can go to the island of Puerto Rico or Cuba or down in Louisiana and find light skinned and mixed looking AfroAmericans with a lot of Caucasian ancestry who look just like them called Cajuns and Creoles.

Just like the Caucasians invaded East Africa and produced a group of mixed people.....they invaded West Africa and produced a group of mixed people.
The only differences is while these mixed peoples REMAINED in East Africa.....the mixed people of West Africa were TAKEN from there and brought to America to be slaves.

19 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

Yes. also Haile Selassie

Yes, also Haile Selassie and Nipsey Hussle's father would be a good start if you want to regard pics. @Pioneer1

And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships,

by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again:

and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen,

and no man shall buy you. EXODUS 28:68.

***MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER!!!***

***MY GREAT GRANDFATHER*** 

And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand,

he shall surely be put to death. EXODUS 22:16.

26 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

These people look mixed (part African and part Caucasian).

I did not see this until I re-read over.

@Pioneer1 So, I take it that you are saying that they are Caucasian?

LOL.

Guest QueenX

We can't run away and hide from all that dirt that we see on TV. And we can't try to cover this dirt up by arresting the reporters and putting them in jail either.

I too feel that the world might be coming to an end. because so much  stuff is happening.

Yes. it does look like the end of a bad government, with all her corruption, imperialism , and wickedness.According to the Bible God has said "I will bless those

who bless my people.And  will curse those who curse my people."

So if we don't do God's people right , we gonna be  cursed with a curse and that's what is happening now.

Just to sum it up ,God is in control. God is in the masses of the people . God is working through this disease called Covid-19.

And just watching TV I noticed how our young  people can't go to school without dealing with violence.They'er getting killed on the school grounds.

They're getting killed by bas policemen.Other young people.And after we teach them violence we expect them to be non-violent.

So Thank  God for the Coronivirus   because now the schools are shut down and our can stay home away from that violence.

So God is good And let us wait for this whole scenerio to play to play out.

10 hours ago, Guest QueenX said:

According to the Bible God has said "I will bless those

who bless my people.And  will curse those who curse my people."

So if we don't do God's people right , we gonna be  cursed with a curse and that's what is happening now.

Just to sum it up ,God is in control. God is in the masses of the people . God is working through this disease called Covid-19.

PREACH!

image.png.42c1223bb1fb91c2b6cafcd7687dca99.png

QueenX Thank you!

[3] And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee:

and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. GENESIS 12:3.

HUMANITY--The Human Family

Screenshot+2018-09-28+11.57.21.png

gandhi-quote-lbs9z2x.jpg

[25] Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God

made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall

all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. ACTS 3:25.

964a7b7f1cd5bf5124b16d0651d7d89f.jpg

11 hours ago, Guest QueenX said:

And just watching TV I noticed how our young  people can't go to school without dealing with violence.They'er getting killed on the school grounds.

They're getting killed by bas policemen.Other young people.And after we teach them violence we expect them to be non-violent.

Yes. Our children are being confused and I feel, they are being exploited too. There needs to be a change.

Children cannot learn in the kind of toxic environment that was happening! 

Chev

So, I take it that you are saying that they are Caucasian?

No, they are typical mixed people.
Being BOTH African and Caucasian.

Some are more African than others.

But if you study the history of the lighter skinned more wavy haired Ethiopians, Eritreans, and Somalis, you'll discover that they ENSLAVED a lot of the darker skinned Africans called "Bantus" who didn't believe in Islam or Christianity and followed a more traditional way of life.

There is friction among them to this very day!

Many of these people again are the offspring of the Caucasians (Persians, Syrians, Israelites) people who entered into East Africa thousands of years ago and began enslaving and exploiting the people.
Just like here in America the Caucasian men raped African women and started a Mixed class who thought they were better than the darker Africans....
In East Africa many of the Caucasian men who went down into Ethiopia and Somalia raped the African women down there thousands of years ago started a Mixed class of Ethiopians and Somalis who think they're better than the darker ones.

Most of the ones who migrate to the United States are the lighter skinned ones; but you should study the history of Somalia, Eritrea, and Ethiopia and how the darker more "African" featured people of those lands are treated.

It's very similar to the light-skinned dark-skinned friction that went on in America for hundreds of years.

Among the Amhara people of Ethiopia,... - Bridelisting - Zambia's ...

Ethiopians of the Amhara tribe

The Unique Surma People of Ethiopia - Travels With Sheila

ETHIOPIANS OF THE SURMA TRIBE  (who were in the land before the Amhara)

11 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

t's very similar to the light-skinned dark-skinned friction that went on in America for hundreds of years.

@Pioneer1 So are you saying that we, DOS are NOT AFrican AMerican, but we should check BI-RACIAL on applications!?

ARe you saying that light skinned AFrican AMericans are NOT so but they are all MIXED-BRED and should check that on applications!?

Are you saying that Nipsey Hussle and Haile Selassie should NOT say that they are African because of the darker skinned Bantu and Beja people?

ARe you saying that they are CAUCASIAN?

Chev

So are you saying that we, DOS are NOT AFrican AMerican, but we should check BI-RACIAL on applications!?

I'm saying, Yes AND No.
SOME of us are African and SOME of us are Bi-racial (mixed/mulatto)

Having SOME Caucasian ancestry isn't enough to make you bi-racial in my opinion because almost all of us have SOME Caucasian and Native American ancestry; but if you're HALF white....then you shouldn't be considered Black/African.

ARe you saying that light skinned AFrican AMericans are NOT so but they are all MIXED-BRED and should check that on applications!?

It's hard to say.
There are some AfroAmericans who are light skinned because one of their parents are Caucasian.

There are other AfroAmericans who are light skinned because although BOTH of their parents are AfroAmerican they may have had a great grand parent who was Caucasian and they happened to get the GENE for having light skin while the rest of their features (hair, nose, lips, penis size, ect....) are typical West African.

In my opinon they should be considered African because although their skin is light from their long ago Caucasian ancestor's gene, their PREDOMINATE features are African.

But that's just my opinion, I'm not a geneticis.

Are you saying that Nipsey Hussle and Haile Selassie should NOT say that they are African because of the darker skinned Bantu and Beja people?

Again, it's hard to say.
They clearly have Caucasian ancestry but how much I can't tell.

ARe you saying that they are CAUCASIAN?

No

Also, keep in mind during this discussing that there is a DIFFERENCE between AFRICANS and AFRO-AMERICANS.

9 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I'm saying, Yes AND No.
SOME of us are African and SOME of us are Bi-racial (mixed/mulatto)

@Pioneer1 When it comes to certain people like the celebrity Vanessa Williams, both of her parents are fair skinned but they are culturally African AMerican. However, she is fair to the point she could be considered PASSING. I understand that The Duchess Meghan Markle has a White father and technically, she is bi-racial, however, if a person has been reared culturally with the DOS parent, I think that would be very significant in their being defined as DOS, especially if they so choose. 

13 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Again, it's hard to say.
They clearly have Caucasian ancestry but how much I can't tell.

It should NOT matter. Ermias Joseph lived his entire life by all standards that would define him based on ancient Biblical times and today as being 'A NEGUS'; he is well defined! 

No African American DOS is void of White [Caucasian ancestry].

His mother is very fair skinned, she is all SISTA! She suffered seeing all of her children being raised in LA in a oppressive world. 

You posted pics of her sons, but you need to post pics of the father!!!--and his family in Eritrea. They are much darker skinned than the pics you just posted!

@Pioneer1 The Creator does NOT define the Hebrew Israelites by skin color as a primary factor, at all, but He addresses Colorism and White Supremacy in the world. 

22 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Are you saying that they are CAUCASIAN?

No

Also, keep in mind during this discussing that there is a DIFFERENCE between AFRICANS and AFRO-AMERICANS.

Thank you.

Chev

When it comes to certain people like the celebrity Vanessa Williams, both of her parents are fair skinned but they are culturally African AMerican. However, she is fair to the point she could be considered PASSING. I understand that The Duchess Meghan Markle has a White father and technically, she is bi-racial, however, if a person has been reared culturally with the DOS parent, I think that would be very significant in their being defined as DOS, especially if they so choose.

This is why I separate CULTURE from RACE.

The people you mentioned above are NOT AFRICAN (Black) by race.
They are BI-RACIAL by race

....but they ARE AFRO-AMERICAN by culture.
So I will call them my brother or sister even though they are bi-racial.

What a person goes through in life may make them closer to me or farther from me in what we can relate to and talk about....but it doesn't affect their genetics.

If a person is MIXED they are MIXED....I don't care how much pain and racism they experienced, it doesn't make them any Blacker.

That same MIXED person who is catching hell in America or England from the Caucasians here, will go to Nigeria or the Congo and look down upon and oppress the jet Black African whom he thinks he looks better and is smarter than because of his Caucasian ancestry.

BTW.....
The Negus who are considered kings in Ethiopia were the called serpents by the Jews who wrote the Bible!

8 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

BTW.....
The Negus who are considered kings in Ethiopia were the called serpents by the Jews who wrote the Bible!

Solomon and the prophets did NOT refer to themselves as serpents-NEGUS. Where are you getting this from? REference what you said please?

There is no way to separate Culture from race/color. All African AMericans are mixed-breds. Vanessa Williams is not bi-racial. 

Chev

Solomon was an Israelite king, not an Ethiopian king.

I said the Kings of Ethiopia (Negus) were called serpents in the Hebrew Bible.

But since you don't want to reference the HEBREW Bible and would rather stick to your English versions, there's no use in my referencing it to you.

You may want to do some research on the "serpent kings" of Ethiopia and India, though.

No, @Pioneer1 You said the 'Jews who wrote the Bible'. 

"The Negus who are considered kings in Ethiopia were the called serpents by the Jews who wrote the Bible!"

No, it's NOT about referencing a particular Bible, it's about you believing that Caucasians could out power tall, black skinned CAnaanite giants!

If your version says that, then that is crazy. LOL. That would be a lie. 

The KJV reveals that in no way could any White force out power any Black civilization. It was always a Black-vs-Black force, and White Supremacy was put in place in this manner by a Black force for thousands of years NOT until way after the Crusades when cannons were invented.

No, @Pioneer1 You said the 'Jews who wrote the Bible'. 

Right.

"The Negus who are considered kings in Ethiopia were the called serpents by the Jews who wrote the Bible!"

Right

No, it's NOT about referencing a particular Bible, it's about you believing that Caucasians could out power tall, black skinned CAnaanite giants! 

I don't know exactly WHAT happened back in that land during that time because I wasn't there.

You seem to believe that I trust the Hebrew Bible while condemning others, but that's not the case...I don't trust EITHER.

I just believe the Hebrew Bible is MORE ACCURATE than the English because it's still in it's original language, but both contain lies.

Both the Republican Caucasian AND the Democrat Caucasian are racist so it's not about one being good and the other being bad.
Both are bad.
The Republican is just more OPEN in his racism...lol.

But as far as how can the Israelites conquer the mighty Canaanites who were bigger and more powerful,  I don't really know as I wasn't there to witness it.
But according TO those Bibles (which again I don't trust).....the Children of Israel received help from Yahweh their Deity.

According to the Bible Yahweh was One of the Elohim and the Elohim are more powerful than the average human.

21 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Right

That is your quote @Pioneer1

So, you are referring to sources that you don't believe. LOL. 

And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof

I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold

unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you. EXODUS 28:68. [KJV]

Trust me, this really happened! LOL.

[9] And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, ... that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. [11] And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more: … [13] … slaves, and souls of men. REVELATION 18:13. [KJV]

Trust me, this really happened!--BUYING SLAVES and souls of men. And, now we are fast approaching the destruction of the land mass of this Great City! 

Chev

That is your quote @Pioneer1 
So, you are referring to sources that you don't believe. LOL.

Yes, I know it's my quote.
I use those sources...not because I believe in them....but because YOU believe in them.

I have other sources that confirm this but since you DON'T believe in those sources but you dobelieve in the Bible....that's why I refer to it.

And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof 
I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold 
unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you. EXODUS 28:68. [KJV] 

Trust me, this really happened! LOL. 

If you say this happened....
And if this refers to AfroAmericans.....

Then I would have to ask you why would AfroAmericans serve a "Lord" who BRINGS them into Egypt again with ships and puts them into slavery or allows them to go into slavery?

We should be serving a Lord who kept us out or got us out of slavery and defeated our enemies.

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

have other sources that confirm this but since you DON'T believe in those sources but you dobelieve in the Bible....that's why I refer to it.

LOL @Pioneer1 put the quote! You need to reference your source. Because I guarantee, it's NOT in there! Put the source Pioneer1.

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

why would AfroAmericans serve a "Lord" who BRINGS them into Egypt again with ships and puts them into slavery or allows them to go into slavery?

Come on! @Pioneer1 You completely bashed the sista that was in this community because she married a White man, but you keep giving passes to Black men and never bash them. YOu keep giving passes to your 'trillion year belief of ancient blacks' and say White/Caucasians came from them but yet, you completely do NOT say it stems from Black men having sex with white women. You believe Caucasians/white people were enslaved in Egypt but do NOT say anything about Black AFrican pharaohs having a fettish for White women. But you completely overlook that is the very reason why they were constantly overthrown and suppressed. Worshiping White people as gods/goddesses. Idol Worship. Idolatry. Therefore, these ancient black men were overthrown by a BLack force in service to a White supremacist system, like themselves. Israel committed the same sin. That's why the LORD allowed them to go in captivity, be brought back to Egypt in ships, and then eventually a lot of their children were stolen from them and never saw Egypt again.

Repeatedly the Bible KJV explains that the LORD judge the Black kings because of this very issue. If Black people, even Israel continue to obsess over White people and intermix with them and then become suppressed in their system, then why should the LORD keep delivering them? LOL. That makes no sense at all. Therefore, he sent his son to help us because he was without sin. He did not give into White Supremacy and Colorism. 

Chev 

Because I guarantee, it's NOT in there! Put the source Pioneer1

???

You guarantee WHAT is not in WHERE?
I don't understand this statement, but you asked me to provide "the source".....tell me EXACTLY which statement I made that you would like me to reference a source to and I'll go and dig it up.

You completely bashed the sista that was in this community because she married a White man, but you keep giving passes to Black men and never bash them. 

Lol....what?

First of all, I didn't "bash" Mel for having had relationships with Caucasian men.
(although I personally don't like it when professional AfroAmerican women do)
She can love whoever she wants to; I just pointed it out because it was relative to her criticizm of Muhammad Ali for a particular subject of which I forgot.

Trust me, if my intent were to "bash" Mel or anyone else on here the attack would be so intense that Troy would have to get involved....lol.

Now I HAVE gotten into conflicts with a few Black MEN on this site over different issues and I actually did getting into a bashing contest with one.....so where you get this crap that I always give Black men "passes" I have no idea.

As far as my criticizing AfroAmerican men OR AfroAmerican women over dating, marrying, or otherwise having sex with Caucasians....I only do it if I sense they are doing it out of a sense of INFERIORITY.
In other words, if you're sleeping with a Caucasian man because you find THAT man attractive....that's your business; but if you're sleeping with ONLY Caucasian men because you think they're BETTER than AfroAmerican men, that's what I take issue with.

u keep giving passes to your 'trillion year belief of ancient blacks' and say White/Caucasians came from them but yet, you completely do NOT say it stems from Black men having sex with white women.

No

I do NOT say this because it is NOT true....lol.

White people didn't come from Black people BECAUSE they had sex with "white women".
That doesn't even make sense anyway.
If there were White women already here for these men to have sex with then that means White people were ALREADY HERE.

First of all, I said Black people are TRILLIONS of years old and Caucasians are no more than 7,000 years old.
That's what I say.

Furthermore I said that Caucasians are here NOT because of interracial sex, but because of SELECTIVE BREEDING by a group of Black people.

You believe Caucasians/white people were enslaved in Egypt but do NOT say anything about

Wait....stop right there.

No, I DO NOT believe that Caucasians (or Israelites) were EVER enslaved in Egypt.

I believe the entire story was MADE UP in Babylon when the Rabbis were making the Pentateuch.

I DO  believe Caucasians were in Egypt briefly....they were known as Sea People....before being kicked out and driven into the mountains, but they weren't enslaved.

Thousands of years later they came back to Egypt.....but not to be slaves but to rule over the people along with Canaan and other Black lands.

Again, these are BELIEFS so I could be wrong....but make sure you get my BELIEFS correct and don't attribute beliefs to me that I never said.

But you completely overlook that is the very reason why they were constantly overthrown and suppressed. Worshiping White people as gods/goddesses. Idol Worship. Idolatry. Therefore, these ancient black men were overthrown by a BLack force in service to a White supremacist system, like themselves

Well, you SAY that's the reason....but I don't know that this IS the reason.

Everyone has their own theories about how Black people fell out of power.

You say these Black kingdoms were overthrown because their leaders had sex with White women but Caucasian slave masters in America ROUTINELY had sex with and even raped African women for hundreds of years yet THEY are still in power.

Why would the Black Pharoahs be punished for interracial sex yet the Caucasian presidents, kings, masters, ect...be allowed to get away with it?

Israel committed the same sin. That's why the LORD allowed them to go in captivity, be brought back to Egypt in ships, and then eventually a lot of their children were stolen from them and never saw Egypt again. 

Repeatedly the Bible KJV explains that the LORD judge the Black kings because of this very issue. If Black people, even Israel continue to obsess over White people and intermix with them and then become suppressed in their system, then why should the LORD keep delivering them?

You make some good points when it comes to the Israelites...…
In the Bible it said that the Israelite kings couldn't leave those "foreign" women alone.  
Solomon and David had hundreds of "foreign" women as wives and concubines (sex slaves).  
The Bible talks about Solomon's relationship with the Queen of Sheba.

But according to the Bible it wasn't JUST sleeping with foreign women that got them in trouble, they claimed that Abraham also had a relationship with a foreign (Egyptian) woman named Hagar and even had a child by her.
But his in and of itself isn't the ONLY reason for Israel's punishment.....according to the Bible.

It was SERVING THE GODS of these foreign women that got them in trouble.

Yahweh repeatedly warned them NOT to serve these other Deities but to serve Him only....but many of them continued to do so .

According to the Commandments of the Torah the biggest sin was worshipping serving OTHER gods besides Yahweh who was THEIR'S.

The question is...is Yahweh OURS?

Are AfroAmericans supposed to be serving a deity named Yahweh, or do we have our OWN God or The Supreme Being that we should be worshipping?

Therefore, he sent his son to help us because he was without sin. He did not give into White Supremacy and Colorism.  

I'll leave that one alone......lol.

On 6/4/2020 at 2:14 PM, Pioneer1 said:

23 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Furthermore I said that Caucasians are here NOT because of interracial sex, but because of SELECTIVE BREEDING by a group of Black people.

YEP @Pioneer1 You are giving a pass to the Black men you say were here trillion of years ago! LOL.

1 minute ago, Chevdove said:

This is the quote that you wrote, and I am asking for you to source it.

On 6/7/2020 at 8:11 AM, Pioneer1 said:

I believe the entire story was MADE UP in Babylon when the Rabbis were making the Pentateuch.

So, why do you keep addressing this topic if you don't believe in THE EXODUS or MOSES who prophesized 

the TRANS-ATLANTIC SLAVE SHIP ERA--the experience of my own Great-grandmother who was stolen from 

EAST AFRICA?

On 6/7/2020 at 8:11 AM, Pioneer1 said:

I only do it if I sense they are doing it out of a sense of INFERIORITY.

@Pioneer1 You denying that the SUPREME BEING could not provide accurate historical script about inferiority complex and White Supremacy is along the same lines.

You believe that White people have that much power so as to completely over power a bunch of tall, black skinned AFrican men by themselves. 

Chev

This is the quote that you wrote, and I am asking for you to source it.

OK, now we're getting somewhere........

One of my sources for Negus being kings in Ethiopia:

Negus is a noun derived from the Eritrean and northern ethiopia Semitic root ngś, meaning "to reign". The title has subsequently been used to translate the words "king" or "emperor" in Biblical and other literature

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negus 

But I think we agree about this already.

One of my sources for Jews calling Ethiopian Kings Serpents:

There are a few definitions of the Naga but the origin is the Naga serpent, or the Naga’s a race of serpent like people from Hindu and Buddhist mythology. The word Naga comes from the Sanskrit and nag is still the word for snake

Nega Negast: An Ethiopian word which, means Serpent King of Kings.

The Kebra Negast, also called the “Book of the Glory of Kings of Ethiopia,” has been in existence for at least a thousand years, it contains the true history of the origin of the Solomonic line of kings in .. .. Ethiopia.. .. .

Negus (King) The Kebra Negast is often referred to as the Rastafarian Bible. It was handed down from generation to generation orally, in Rastafarian and West Indian culture. It contains a mix of the history and traditions of the Ethiopia Orthodox faith. It documents the descent of the Ethiopian royal lineage from King David to Emperor Haile Selassie...

Nachash: is Hebrew and means “Serpent.” Nachash, is the serpent that spoke to the woman in the Garden of Eden. The Hebrew word Nachash is translated to “shine” as in golden aura, illumination of full Kundalini. Also means whisper (as in enchantment) Nachash is the Shining enchanter. He was also shrewd, cunning, smooth, slick higher intelligence...

https://ar-ar.facebook.com/blaque.kush 

Nachash is just a Yiddish form of Nakas which is Negas/Negast.

They're all talking about the same Beings from the same root and when the Jewish rabbis were putting the Pentateuch together then used the word "Nagas" (snake king)  for the one who tricked Eve in the Garden.

So, why do you keep addressing this topic if you don't believe in THE EXODUS or MOSES who prophesized  
the TRANS-ATLANTIC SLAVE SHIP ERA

Because you keep bringing it up....lol.
If you bring it to my attention then I give you my OPINION on it.

You denying that the SUPREME BEING could not provide accurate historical script about inferiority complex and White Supremacy is along the same lines.

I've NEVER denied the SUPREME BEING'S ability to do anything.
What I question is the claims attributed to The SUPREME BEING.

The SUPREME BEING can definately provide us with accurate script!
But don't give me some mess that some old man with a long grey beard wrote up by candle light on a scroll a thousand years ago and CLAIM it came form The SUPREME BEING.....lol.

I believe The SUPREME BEING indeed does speak to us, but I believe it happens more in dreams and direct revelation to the individual than in some sort of "scripture" that can be tampered with by man.

You believe that White people have that much power so as to completely over power a bunch of tall, black skinned AFrican men by themselves.  

I didn't say that.
You sound like Troy, saying I give White Supremacists too much credit.....lol.

I've REPEATEDLY said that according to the Bible their God Yahweh helped the Israelites (who I believe were Caucasian....I know you don't) helped them.

I didn't mention it before but I DO believe that Caucasians around the world have historically (for thousands of years) have been getting divine help from Superior (not SUPREME) Beings to help them over power Black people and MAINTAIN power.
Some call these Beings "angels", others call them demons, others call them E.T.'s, UFO's, ect....

But I don't believe they were able to crawl out of the caves and do it by themselves.

Back to the Bible again.......
(since you believe in it...lol)

When you read about the Children of Israel being lead out of Egypt and through the desert and attacked these various Black cities....it was said that Yahweh traveld in some sort of "cloud" to lead the way for them and help win many of their battles.

Exodus 13:21–22 By day the Lord (Yahweh) went ahead of them in a pillar of cloud to guide them on their way and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so that they could travel by day or night. .

So He was traveling in some sort of "ship" in the sky that must have light up or shined or glowed giving off light at night.

According to the Bible, they received Divine help from a Superior Being to defeat these Black nations.

15 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Bad source @Pioneer1

Yiddish

LOL.

The SUPREME BEING can definately provide us with accurate script!

But you have NOT provided any proof of this accurate script. 

some old man with a long grey beard wrote up by candle light on a scroll a thousand years ago and CLAIM it came form The SUPREME BEING.....lol.

He did NOT have a long beard!!! LOL Stop reading the Yiddish translations!!! 

I believe it happens more in dreams and direct revelation to the individual than in some sort of "scripture" that can be tampered with by man.

Oh no! Script is everything. But yes!--it has been tampered with by man. So we need to address this though.

according to the Bible their God Yahweh helped the Israelites (who I believe were Caucasian....I know you don't) helped them.

GOD WOULD NEVER HELP WHITE PEOPLE OVERCOME BLACK AFRICANS in Africa or the land of Ham! That is NOT in any script, Pioneer.

to lead the way for them and help win many of their battles.

They came out of hard bondage. GOD made them fight back and as the scriptures reveal they became scared, did not want to fight and even got angry with Moses. God would never help White/Caucasians and prophesy them to go in the TRANSATLANCT SLAVE SHIP ERA for worshiping White idols.

According to the Bible, they received Divine help from a Superior Being to defeat these Black nations.

That is absolutely insane! ROFL. God would never help White people in Africa rule over Black AFricans! 

Chev

Bad source @Pioneer1

I TOLD you you wouldn't accept or believe those other sources in the first page of this thread.....lol.

You asked for them so I presented SOME of them to you.

You say the source is bad, but can you prove the actual information WRONG?

But you have NOT provided any proof of this accurate script.  

Because I'm not the one CLAIMING to have an accurate script.....lol.

I said The SUPREME BEING most often speaks to the individual in dreams, visions, inspirations and other personal ways....not scripts, scrolls, and books.

He did NOT have a long beard!!! LOL Stop reading the Yiddish translations!!! 

"He" who?

Oh no! Script is everything. But yes!--it has been tampered with by man. So we need to address this though. 

I don't know if "we" need to address it because I have already addressed it by REJECTING it (as a whole)...lol.

I believe SOME PARTS of these scripts are true, but much of it is false.  

If you recognize that many of these scripts, scrolls, and books can be or have been tampered with and mis-translated by human error....then perhaps you may have to seriously consider whether or not you should continue to believe in them.
I've made my decision on them already.

D WOULD NEVER HELP WHITE PEOPLE OVERCOME BLACK AFRICANS in Africa or the land of Ham! That is NOT in any script, Pioneer

Well, whether it's in a script or not Somebody or Something has helped Caucasians to overcome Africans!
A relatively tiny group of people out of Europe were able to crawl out of the caves and hills and end up conquering the giant land mass of Africa, both North and South America, and most of Asia.
Somebody helped them out!

They came out of hard bondage. GOD made them fight back 

What do you mean "fight back"?

Nobody was fighting or attacking them in the first place!

The people of  Canaan were minding their own business serving their own Deities and doing their own thing  when a group of raggedy bearded people from the desert came rushing into their cities murdering them, enslaving them, tearing down their statues, desecrating their temples.

The Israelites were the aggressors.....not the people they were fighting who were merely defending themselves from desert barbarians.

If God wanted to give them land God could have just as easily CREATED land for them to dwell in......not order them to MURDER other people and STEAL their land from them as the Bible alledges.

But I don't believe The SUPREME BEING told them to do that, I think they did it on their own and CLAIMED that God told them to......to justify it.

That is absolutely insane! ROFL. God would never help White people in Africa rule over Black AFricans!  

Well I don't know exactly Who or who helped them.....but obvioulsy Somebody or Something did because they ended up ruling.

You and I can come up with our own theories as to why.

You still haven't answered my question as to why would you say God destroyed the Black kingdoms because the Pharaohs and other Black leaders had sex with Caucasian women but didn't destroy the Caucasian kingdoms and empires even though THEIR leaders and kings not only had sex with Black women but Native American and every other race of women.
Does that seem fair to you?

Also, the Bible says Yahweh is the "God" of the Children of Israel; do you believe Yahweh is the "God" of the people I call AfroAmericans?

On 6/9/2020 at 5:37 PM, Pioneer1 said:

You still haven't answered my question as to why would you say God destroyed the Black kingdoms

Somebody or Something did because they ended up ruling.

The people of  Canaan were minding their own business serving their own Deities and doing their own thing  when a group of raggedy bearded people from the desert came rushing into their cities murdering them, enslaving them, tearing down their statues, desecrating their temples.

Somebody or Something has helped Caucasians to overcome Africans!

You give White Supremacist too much power! You continue to give Black AFrican kings and men a pass. GOD would never help White Supremacist system set up in Black lands; not today not tomorrow, never. 

Somebody helped them out!

Whether in slavery or any form of captivity, there will always be a dominant presence of Black AFrican typed people that will continue to further White Supremacist causes, so as prophecy reveals, there will be a time when the Wheat will be divided from the tares. There has always be a very small percentage of Black African people who don't fall prey to White Supremacy.

REJECTING it (as a whole)...lol.

If you reject ancient script as a whole, then you will never be delivered. Because ancient Black kings allowed white supremacy into their lands and bosom, their script has been tampered with, therefore we must deal with these types of mis-translations of ancient script. 

human error....then perhaps you may have to seriously consider whether or not you should continue to believe in them.
I've made my decision on them already.

HUMAN ERROR!? Yes it would be a human error to allow White Supremacy into your bosom and then have the opportunity to appeal to your people to accept mistranslations.

not scripts, scrolls, and books.

THE WORD OF GOD IS PERFECT. The translations are flawed and have been tampered with.

You say the source is bad, but can you prove the actual information WRONG?

Oh! Absolutely!!!

Chev

You give White Supremacist too much power! You continue to give Black AFrican kings and men a pass. GOD would never help White Supremacist system set up in Black lands; not today not tomorrow, never.  

I didn't give them power, they TOOK it.
And have had it for centuries.

The question I have is, who's gonna take it back....and when?

Whether in slavery or any form of captivity, there will always be a dominant presence of Black AFrican typed people that will continue to further White Supremacist causes, so as prophecy reveals, there will be a time when the Wheat will be divided from the tares. There has always be a very small percentage of Black African people who don't fall prey to White Supremacy. 

Is this your answer to who helped the Caucasians gain control over African peoples?
That it was OTHER Africans who assisted them in their campaign to dominate, and that they would have never been able to rule over Africans if it weren't for the assistance of some Africans?

Perhaps you're correct.......

If you reject ancient script as a whole, then you will never be delivered. 

Delivered FROM what TO what?

And if you know someone who HAS been delivered, can you point them out to me so that I may examine how they are currently living.

The reason I ask is because for years we'll hear someone point the finger at another and accuse them of not being "saved" while both are living in the same conditions.
So I need to see an EXAMPLE with which to compare my current condition to.

Because ancient Black kings allowed white supremacy into their lands and bosom, their script has been tampered with, therefore we must deal with these types of mis-translations of ancient script. 

Ok, so now do you have a CORRECT and un-tampered with translation of this ancient script?

In order to say something has been MIS-translation you have to have either the original translation or atleast a translation that is clearly better  than the one you're refering to.
Do you have either that we can compare?

THE WORD OF GOD IS PERFECT. The translations are flawed and have been tampered with.

I'm not arguing this.
My question is....again...do you have the PERFECT translation that has NOT been tampered with available for us to use?

And again, you have completely ignored my 2 questions:

1. Is it fair that the God you believe in would punish African leaders for having sex with Caucasian women but would NOT punish Caucasian leaders for having sex with not just African women but all types of women of color...even raping them?

2. Since Yahweh is the God of Israel according to the Bible, is Yahweh also the God of AfroAmericans?

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Is this your answer to who helped the Caucasians gain control over African peoples?
That it was OTHER Africans who assisted them in their campaign to dominate, and that they would have never been able to rule over Africans if it weren't for the assistance of some Africans?

Perhaps you're correct.......

@Pioneer1 THANK YOU.

Delivered FROM what TO what?

And if you know someone who HAS been delivered, can you point them out to me so that I may examine how they are currently living.

The reason I ask is because for years we'll hear someone point the finger at another and accuse them of not being "saved" while both are living in the same conditions.
So I need to see an EXAMPLE with which to compare my current condition to.

"both are living in the same conditions."

FIRST we must be delivered and born again in THE SPIRIT or else all is completely lost. Pioneer you are right, we are all in the same PHYSICAL CONDITIONS IN THIS WORLD. But prophecy has NOT come to pass yet on being delivered in our physical bodies. WE ARE IN HELL, literally, but to try and convince Black people that America --THE LAND MASS upon which this government has set up is literally HELL, most will never believe it. They believe in the physical NOW even though many Black people are still severely oppressed, many Black people still believe in what they are told in that America is heaven and even better than Europe, etc. Nevertheless, according to prophecy, America--THE LAND MASS-- will be completely destroyed-- in stages and over a period of time. so there will come a time when these White Supremacist say to us 'to go back to AFrica' well, they too will want to leave this great city! Part of this land mass is prophesized to turn into 'a lake of fire' as result of a volcanic eruption, etc. But as for this government, the Supreme BEing, is not concerned with it. Who ever survives the catastrophic phenomena outlined in prophecy will still be able to have their elections, if they can come out of their caves and convince others... and the very Black people they have oppressed will be able to deal with White Supremacist on a different level at this point. But as for now, we all, this whole world has nothing to worry about until the planet takes on a catastrophic phenomenon... oh wait! The Coronavirus may be the beginning... Who knows.

Ok, so now do you have a CORRECT and un-tampered with translation of this ancient script?

In order to say something has been MIS-translation you have to have either the original translation or atleast a translation that is clearly better  than the one you're refering to.
Do you have either that we can compare?

There is no such thing @Pioneer1 of any ancient script written based on an old language script. That is simply how humanity has evolved, language has evolved and script has evolved. 

punish Caucasian leaders for having sex with not just African women

Historically, White [Caucasian leaders] have never put down their own White women to worship and obsess over African women as did Black AFrican men!!!

White men have bonded with Black African women but they don't do this because they hate their own White origins!!! SO WHAT IS THERE TO CORRECT!?

But, White Supremacist have raped and greatly hurt Black little girls and women, and this the Supreme Being is definitely dealing with and will utterly judge; starting with Black men who have abandoned their own womenkind due to Black hatred and have left us completely vulnerable to this type of evil. 

This is one of the very reasons why Jesus Christ was sent as the Head of the Church. The Bridegroom.

Yahweh also the God of AfroAmericans?

NOT all AfroAmericans come from the same cultural origins and some who are don't believe in YAHWEH, but for the ones who choose, the answer would definitely be YES.

Chev

FIRST we must be delivered and born again in THE SPIRIT or else all is completely lost. Pioneer you are right, we are all in the same PHYSICAL CONDITIONS IN THIS WORLD. But prophecy has NOT come to pass yet on being delivered in our physical bodies. WE ARE IN HELL, literally, but to try and convince Black people that America --THE LAND MASS upon which this government has set up is literally HELL, most will never believe it. They believe in the physical NOW even though many Black people are still severely oppressed, many Black people still believe in what they are told in that America is heaven and even better than Europe, etc. Nevertheless, according to prophecy, America--THE LAND MASS-- will be completely destroyed-- in stages and over a period of time. so there will come a time when these White Supremacist say to us 'to go back to AFrica' well, they too will want to leave this great city! Part of this land mass is prophesized to turn into 'a lake of fire' as result of a volcanic eruption, etc. But as for this government, the Supreme BEing, is not concerned with it. Who ever survives the catastrophic phenomena outlined in prophecy will still be able to have their elections, if they can come out of their caves and convince others... and the very Black people they have oppressed will be able to deal with White Supremacist on a different level at this point. But as for now, we all, this whole world has nothing to worry about until the planet takes on a catastrophic phenomenon... oh wait! The Coronavirus may be the beginning... Who knows. 

You're talking about prophecy, and the problem with RELYING on prophecy is:

1. We don't really know WHERE it came from.
You may BELIEVE that it came from God but it may have been written by a man who made it up for his own purposes; and as you said much of the scripture has been mis-translated and the language has evolved.  So unless you have an ORIGINAL script and an ACCURATE translation of that script how can you be sure of the source?

2. The book of Revelations wasn't meant for the entire world but for the Christians of the Roman Empire.

It was a letter sent to one of the churches, talking about the downfall of Rome and the Roman Empire.
But since the book was added to the Bible by Constantine and the Bible is today given to Christians around the world, instead of seeing it as just another epistle or letter/book written for specific churches of the Roman Empire...today you have  Christians all down in the Congo and in the Phillipines  and Mexico reading it and trying to "see themselves" in it and in prophecy!
Everytime there's an Earthquake or disease or major disaster they're pointing to the book of Revelations as evidence that it's speaking to THEM.

3. Relying on religious scripture and it's fullfillment of prophecy often KEEPS many people in a state of "hell", as you speak of.  A hell they could actually get themselves OUT OF!

Chev, you need to understand that many of the so-called prophecies they spoke of in these scriptures were expected to happen very quickly during the lifetime of those who not only wrote them as well as the people the prophecies were given to.  They actually EXPECTED the "end" to come 2000 years ago and for Jesus to come back at that time.  Most of those people had no idea the "world" would still be around 2000 years later!

But they have passed away WAITING on it all to happen and it didn't.
The "end" didn't come for the world, but war and disease remained.
All this standing around waiting for "prophecy" did was keep THEM from ending a corrupt world THEMSELVES and making it better  because they were waiting on some supernatural even to come and do it.

Even if the prophecies events were to occur this weekend, what about the BILLIONS of people over the past 2000 years who were born and died expecting the "end" to come but it didn't and if they had stopped waiting and stood up to end poverty, oppression, and injustice they could have made a better world for themselves?

So the biggest danger in relying on "prophecy" is if it doesn't come true in YOUR lifetime a lot of precious time is wasted waiting on it that could have been used to make major improvements in society.

Think of all of the Christian bible-believing slaves 200 years ago who lived and died waiting o Jesus to come back and "save" them!
What if they hadn't waited on "Judgement Day" and decided to risk their lives with a major revolt and destroy the institution of slavery themselves!

There is no such thing @Pioneer1 of any ancient script written based on an old language script. That is simply how humanity has evolved, language has evolved and script has evolved.

I understand that languge "evolves" but are you saying that God's word "evolves"?

I'm asking because that's the argument a lot of preachers make to justify why their church accepts behavior and positions that are clearly condemned in the Bible (homosexuality, owning weapons, eating pork, ect...).  

If God is perfect and knows all, then there is no need for His word to "evolve" because it would be given in such a perfect way there would be no need for evolution.

Yes language evolves, but language is from HUMAN BEINGS....not God......so the question is if what I'm reading has been mis-translated and has to evolve, did it REALLY come from God?

Historically, White [Caucasian leaders] have never put down their own White women to worship and obsess over African women as did Black AFrican men!!!

I don't know enough about history to argue this.  I know that in AMERICA during the past couple hundred years many African men would push the African woman to the side for a Caucasian woman out of ignorance and indifference...but this is a result of slavery and brainwashing.
In the case of African LEADERS who were always in a leadership position so as not to be conditioned or brainwashed, I don't know if this was the case.  
Keeping a Caucasian or other race of women as concubines along with his wife to just have sex with but not treating them with the same respect as his African wife would seem much more likely the case, but perhaps you're correct.

But, White Supremacist have raped and greatly hurt Black little girls and women, and this the Supreme Being is definitely dealing with and will utterly judge; starting with Black men who have abandoned their own womenkind due to Black hatred and have left us completely vulnerable to this type of evil.  

I have a couple questions:

1. How is the "White Supremacists" who have raped and hurt African girls and women being dealt with and punished?

2. Why would the punishment of the "White Supremacist" for raping and hurting African girls and women START with African men; especially when many of them were in the same helpless position as the African woman?
That doesn't seem very fair to me.

NOT all AfroAmericans come from the same cultural origins and some who are don't believe in YAHWEH, but for the ones who choose, the answer would definitely be YES. 

Thank you for answering my question.

Everytime there's an Earthquake or disease or major disaster they're pointing to the book of Revelations as evidence that it's speaking to THEM.

Most of those people had no idea the "world" would still be around 2000 years later!

@Pioneer1 I understand!!! Many people do not understand the PROPHECY OF THE APOCALYPSE-- time, times and a half = 1000 + 1000 + 500 = 2500 years!

I understand how prophecy was not understood back then as well as today!

if what I'm reading has been mis-translated and has to evolve, did it REALLY come from God?

YES it came from God, however, mankind is not perfect.

How is the "White Supremacists" who have raped and hurt African girls and women being dealt with and punished?

Until there is a division 'based on prophecy' of the WHEAT from the TARES, White Supremacy can never be dealt with. The Church must be judged first. 

2. Why would the punishment of the "White Supremacist" for raping and hurting African girls and women START with African men; especially when many of them were in the same helpless position as the African woman?
That doesn't seem very fair to me.

Pioneer, this evil has been going on for thousands of years and even though it may not seem fair, however, in order to understand this reality, then we have to look at the beginning of the set up of GOVERNMENTS. Based on prophecy, GOD judges GOVERNMENTS every 3-to-4 generations and this is the key point and the focus. After systems have been overhauled, historically Black kingdoms would set up and then Black kings would accept White Supremacy, OVER and OVER again! So, the vulnerability of Black African women are due to this reality! NOW, we as Black women share a major responsibility in this repeat of history too though. However, the break up of Black civilizations, historically begins with the head of a government and this is why Black men are initially held accountable.