AFRICAN AMERICANS DON'T GAZE ON IT!--

Chev

I understand!!! Many people do not understand the PROPHECY OF THE APOCALYPSE-- time, times and a half = 1000 + 1000 + 500 = 2500 years! 
I understand how prophecy was not understood back then as well as today! 

Now what makes you think YOUR understanding is the correct one?

It seems to me, the only way to find out is if YOUR understanding of the prophecy actually comes true!

Now, has that 2500 year time period you speak of arrived yet?

YES it came from God, however, mankind is not perfect. 

If mankind isn't perfect then that means those scriptures touched BY mankind may not be perfect either!

Until there is a division 'based on prophecy' of the WHEAT from the TARES, White Supremacy can never be dealt with. The Church must be judged first.  

Lol, now WAIT A MINUTE sis...…

You keep throwing everybody in the way to be "judged first" except the White Supremacists!

First you said the Black man who abandoned the Black woman must be judged BEFORE we get to the Caucasians!

Then you said the Black leaders who slept with White women must be judged BEFORE we get to the Caucasian leaders and kingdoms!

Then you said the Church must be judged first BEFORE we get the Caucasians!

Now you're saying there must be this big SEPARATION and weeding out  process BEFORE the judgement comes......as if God can't clearly see who is doing what ALREADY and punish them!

You're throwing everybody out there first BEFORE those who committed the GREATEST crimes in history!!!!!!

It seems that according to what you're saying the White Supremacist are either getting a PASS to continue to do whatever the hell they want to do OR they get to stand in the BACK of the "Judgement line" and have a good time watching OTHER PEOPLE get judged before it's their turn!

Either way, your version doesn't seem very fair to me.

Either the God you believe in is going to Judge these devils are not.

Pioneer, this evil has been going on for thousands of years and even though it may not seem fair, however, in order to understand this reality, then we have to look at the beginning of the set up of GOVERNMENTS. Based on prophecy, GOD judges GOVERNMENTS every 3-to-4 generations and this is the key point and the focus.

See, here we go again.........lol

So instead of judging THAT kingdom for what IT did, you're telling me that ANOTHER kingdom several generations down will get the punishment and judgement instead!
Is that fair?

The grand daddy was a liar, drunk, rapist, and murderer.....and get to die a sweet painless death in his sleep at 96 years old.
But the grand CHILD is born blind or with palsy because of what the grand daddy did????

Nooooooooo!

I don't think that's fair, righteous, or even from God!

I think MAN made that mess up to justify and explain why seemingly bad things often happened to innocent people.

They couldn't say the child was just born blind....because.
They had to BLAME IT on somebody.....either the child or the father or someone else.

I also think ISRAELITE LEADERS made up that "judged for 3 generations down"  thing up to explain why THEY were getting their butts whooped by outside forces or natural disasters they couldn't explain.
For example...

Just like the Israelites STOLE the cities of Kenaan and justified it by CLAIMING the Kenaani were being "Judged" by God for their wickedness.....when the Assyrians came through with a bigger army and whooped THEIR ass they had to explain it by CLAIMING that THEY were being judged too!

And when the people questioned that explanation and said they did everything correctly  and that it was unfair that they were being defeated by the unbelieving Assyrians who served a different god, the Israelite leaders had to come up with ANOTHER explanation to satisfy the people talking about,  "Well...well....yeah YOU did everything right but your FATHERS sinned and that's what you're being judged for!".

Sista, pull up a chair and let me explain something to you...…...…...…

Do you want to know what a REAL "sin" is?

BEING STUPID.

Not being smart enough to build strong infrastructure and prepare for an Earthquake or Hurricane

So when that Earthquake or Hurricane hits your island and kills over half the men, women, and children......don't say "God" did it as judgment but just say you weren't smart enough to build buildings strong enough to withstand it!

If you are defeated by an enemy don't say they won because you "sinned".
Say they won because they were smarter and had better weapons or more numbers!

And this is how African people around the planet should start thinking!

They should STOP thinking they are cursed or condemned or being judged because of some sort of "sin" that Ham or some other ancestor committed and realize that the REAL curse is being stupid and not smart enough to protect yourself from malicious Caucasians who have waged war against them.

And then beg The SUPREME BEING to make us smarter and stronger and more successful!

While taking action to help ourselves as best we can.

Instead of sitting around reading the Bible and waiting on Jesus to touch down and make the Earth shake.

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Now, has that 2500 year time period you speak of arrived yet?

it's based on DANIEL, the prophet's vision. So, we are near to it. 

If mankind isn't perfect then that means those scriptures touched BY mankind may not be perfect either!

THE SUPREME BEING is not a man but He gave us free will, free choice. Many Black like you @Pioneer1 don't question if White people existed like Julius CAesar or the Roman Empire, but you doubt Black achievements and black dominant presence in ancient times with regards to script.

Either the God you believe in is going to Judge these devils are not.

LOL.

If you are defeated by an enemy don't say they won because you "sinned".
Say they won because they were smarter and had better weapons or more numbers!

White Power!? LOL.

nstead of sitting around reading the Bible and waiting on Jesus to touch down and make the Earth shake.

@Pioneer1 Two police men just shot and killed another young man, in Georgia, etc. People are protesting everywhere. In London, White people are protesting against the Black Lives Matter protest. Black American DOS are descendants of Children stolen from Africa. My hearts go out to my people, but we cannot out fight this militant government. Be prepared to see prophecy unfold again about 'being thrust out of Egypt--or I mean America'... Our ancestors taught us to worship White Supremacist and so, many of us are repeating history again. No matter, if you don't believe the Hebrew Israelites and Jews were Originally Black AFrican-typed, however, this government believes it and so, this is why we are being attacked. They know that the Supreme Being is aggressive about detailing his people and defining them as 'an inheritance' connected to Africa. So, we are being ill-treated based on these AFrican origins, no matter if we are Original Egyptians, Canaanites, Israelites, etc. But because this system set up on the Bible before they separated, therefore, this is a focus of this system, no matter what we believe.

Because you don't believe the Jews were Black African, you cannot understand how the Seljuks were eventually overthrown and just as Moses prophesized, the few that survived the genocide attempt, they were SHIPPED BACK TO EGYPT and soon, the Trans-atlantic slave ship period began.

Be prepared, Pioneer1 because this government is in the midst of fulfilling prophecy. 

Chev

it's based on DANIEL, the prophet's vision. So, we are near to it.  

In other words, you're saying NO... the time for  that prophecy hasn't arrived yet.
Which means you don't really KNOW if it's true or not.

HE SUPREME BEING is not a man but He gave us free will, free choice.

I know.
Which is why some men CHOOSE to lie and tamper with scriptures and change things around, because they know they can.
Which is why I don't completely trust books, scrolls, and other writings written at the hands of men.

If The SUPREME BEING wants you to know something The SUPREME BEING can and often will tell you directly.

Two police men just shot and killed another young man, in Georgia, etc. People are protesting everywhere. In London, White people are protesting against the Black Lives Matter protest. Black American DOS are descendants of Children stolen from Africa. My hearts go out to my people, but we cannot out fight this militant government.

We really don't have to fight the government because AfroAmericans are a major part OF the government.
You see a lot of AfroAmerican police offices standing around with guns and badges...but what are THEY doing?

We need to start exercising the power we already have and start thinking for ourselves instead of letting other people tell us how to think, speak, and behave.

No matter, if you don't believe the Hebrew Israelites and Jews were Originally Black AFrican-typed, however, this government believes it and so, this is why we are being attacked. 

AfroAmericans are being attacked because most aren't fighting back.....THAT'S the main reason.
Too many are sitting around waiting for Jesus to come down and fight FOR them instead of defending themselves like most other intelligent people.

If somebody is picking on my son, I'm not going to stand there watching him get his butt whooped by some stranger and say to him,
"Don't worry son.....the only reason he's kicking your butt is because you're MY son and he's knows it and is jealous!"

No!
I'm gonna STEP IN and defend my son and help him win the fight....or atleast protect him from getting his butt whooped!

Be prepared, Pioneer1 because this government is in the midst of fulfilling prophecy.

Does that prophecy include Yahweh coming to our rescue and destroying White Supremacy?

Because if not, we don't need MORE Africans getting conquered and killed to fulfil some "prophecy".  Enough of that has happened already.

Again, either Yahweh will bring Judgement and Punishment down on these devils or He will not.

I believe Divine Prophecy is being fulfilled too...but not the prophecy of the Bible.

31 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

In other words, you're saying NO... the time for  that prophecy hasn't arrived yet.
Which means you don't really KNOW if it's true or not.

I am only addressing script reference about the apocalypse. This is well recorded in other sources. As I said, many prophecies have already come to past. Many have come to past written byway of Daniel as well within the very context of the TIMES, TIMES, AND HALF OF TIMES prophecy. About 400 years later, the apostle JOHN expounded upon this very prophecy in the Book of REvelations. 

36 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I believe Divine Prophecy is being fulfilled too...but not the prophecy of the Bible.

But you have no source--it's just your belief. Your plan.

Chev

I am only addressing script reference about the apocalypse. This is well recorded in other sources. As I said, many prophecies have already come to past. Many have come to past written byway of Daniel as well within the very context of the TIMES, TIMES, AND HALF OF TIMES prophecy. About 400 years later, the apostle JOHN expounded upon this very prophecy in the Book of REvelations.  

I understand everything you just said.
But the fact is, you're still basically saying that NO.....the time for that prophecy to be fulfilled hasn't arrived yet.

That's all I asked, and you seem to have given me the answer.

But you have no source--it's just your belief. Your plan. 

I absolutely have sources for what I believe...including the prophecies and predictions (and there's a difference) that I believe have and will take place.

They just are not the Bible....lol.

I have SPECIFIC prophecies about the United States, AfroAmericans,  end of the "world", ect.....

And unlike the Bible which has been misinterpreted and tampered with and uses words like "Babylon" and "Mystery"  "times and a half" which leads to a million different interpretations over centuries of what the heck it's trying to say and mean...…...MY sources use DIRECT and CLEAR words like "United States"  "Black people"   "Sirius Star System"   ect….and some of them even give specific DATES for these events to take place.

However I won't reveal MY sources for 2 reasons:
1. You'd probably reject them anyway.
2.  I don't want to give the Caucasians monitoring this site MORE information for them to gather and use for their system.

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

However I won't reveal MY sources for 2 reasons:
1. You'd probably reject them anyway.
2.  I don't want to give the Caucasians monitoring this site MORE information for them to gather and use for their system.

@Pioneer1 I understand. But if you do share them, I would only try to confirm them through a decent respectable process, and not to merely reject your sources. That's all. I don't like this BLack oppression anymore than I feel you don't. 

• Like 1