GEORGE FLOYD'S BROTHER SPEAKS OUT--It Should be First Degree Murder

GEORGE FLOYD'S BROTHER SPEAKS OUT--It Should be First Degree Murder

WOW, Philonese Floyd-- this handsome man is very well spoken. He says that President Trump spoke to the family but Trump did not allow him to speak.

Well, other organizations wanted to hear what he had to say. He says that it should be 'a life for a life'. But what really got me was that he said, 

"THEY COMMITTED A MODERN DAY LYNCHING IN BROAD DAYLIGHT".

Eye for an Eye.....

To use the words of Delano, the brother sounds OLD TESTAMENT to me.

It's a refreshing change from what we HAVE been hearing from a lot of these family members who don't let the body of their loved ones get cold first before they're on television talking about how they "forgive" the killer.

A good example is Botham  Jean's punk ass brother who was all on television talking about forgiveness for the murderer of his own brother and even had the nerve to sit up on the stand and ask the bitch for a hug!

Tariq Nasheed and others have said that if they ever meet an unfortunate demise at the hands of a race-soldier (a racist who is merely posing as a police officer) DO NOT call for peace or forgiveness talking some crazy shit about "Well, .that's what he would have really wanted.....peace".
He said,  "Yall better get some REVENGE  for my ass" .....lol.

I know quite a few people who say that if they are ever a victim racist violence DO NOT forgive the perpetrator and make sure to raise holy hell in retaliation!

Infact, I think ONLY the victim of the crime has the right to forgive the assailant anyway.
How in the hell can a woman's SON forgive the person who killed HER?

On 5/31/2020 at 3:31 PM, Pioneer1 said:

To use the words of Delano, the brother sounds OLD TESTAMENT to me.

Lol But he's right though, Eye-for-eye.

A good example is Botham  Jean's punk ass brother who was all on television talking about forgiveness for the murderer of his own brother and even had the nerve to sit up on the stand and ask the bitch for a hug!

Yes!!! OOOoooh I can't even say what I'm feeling because it will come out bad! 

Infact, I think ONLY the victim of the crime has the right to forgive the assailant anyway.
How in the hell can a woman's SON forgive the person who killed HER?

I am so angry about that, I cannot even speak on it right now...I wish I would go up and hug the judge that took my kids...My main motto was, 

some mother's would die to try and save their babies, and if the ***** thought she had the right to lie on me and seize my kids, then she needs to

put her damn life on the line...cause I was not going to live on this earth in peace if the Supreme BEing did not help me win that case. smh. 

I am still in a rage about that...I want to see her judgement...let me tell you. A woman taking children from their parents... smh. I think I still 

need some therapy. @Pioneer1 That judge came off the bench to hug that TExas police officer...I thought I was gonna pass out.

Lol, damn!

Chev

I think I still need some therapy.

Lol......
If you're anywhere NEAR as angry as your post comes across.....I don't think even therapy will help!

I think you should consider training for MMA (mixed martial arts) competitions where you can blow off some steam by shedding some blood in the ring!

It's a shame how so many AfroAmericans are having their c hildren snatched away from them over the most petty bullshit reasons, meanwhile out in places like Nevada and Utah you have entire White CULT communities where children are being raised on isolated compounds as slaves and being brainwashed and the government does pretty much nothing about it.

I used to live in Arizona and you have dozens of these Mormon compounds where entire communities of children are being raised in abusive communities. In these places incest is also very common and the local law enforcement not only know about it but are in on it!

But there are cases where an AfroAmerican woman may be driving with her children and if she has a traffic ticket warrant and gets stopped....instead of the cop considering the children and choosing NOT arresting her....some of these no good racists will choose TO arrest her and instead of allowing her to call a family member to come and her the children until she gets out of jail, they will PUT THEM into Child Protective Services and hope they end up in the system!

And then do you know what happens to many Black children who end up in the foster care system?

They end up being adopted by wealthy homosexual Caucasian couples!

These type of couples TARGET Black children for adoption so they can experiment raising them into freakish behavior!

20 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Lol......
If you're anywhere NEAR as angry as your post comes across.....I don't think even therapy will help!

LOL probably not.

22 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

used to live in Arizona and you have dozens of these Mormon compounds where entire communities of children are being raised in abusive communities. In these places incest is also very common and the local law enforcement not only know about it but are in on it!

That's scary. I've heard about the Mormon culture and have seen some talk shows about the multiple marriage system, but never heard of them having issues of incest.

24 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

And then do you know what happens to many Black children who end up in the foster care system?

They end up being adopted by wealthy homosexual Caucasian couples!

this is depressing for me. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest QueenX

In the case of Rashaad Brooks  his attorneys were able to get a felony murder charge. Why is it that the charge for George Floyd's killer can't  be raised

up to 1st Degree.

That definitely isn't fair and is unjust.All those hundreds of thousands of people protesting for what ?

Why is it that the charge for George Floyd's killer can't  be raised 
up to 1st Degree. 

Especially since it's coming out now that Chauvin most likely KNEW who George was and that he had beef with him from their nights of working security together in the club.

The way he kept his hand in his pocket and looked him in the eyes while killing him is obvious that the killing was personal and probably pre-meditated.

Chev

That's scary. I've heard about the Mormon culture and have seen some talk shows about the multiple marriage system, but never heard of them having issues of incest. 

Well, incest isn't necessarily part of Mormon culture specifically.....but it IS a part of Caucasian culture.

It started as a way to maintain so-called "white purity" early in the formations of the Caucasian race when they were journeying and dwelling in lands dominated by people of color.