The History Of Lynching From Trees: Where did it come from?

Where did this idea of lynching Black people by hanging them from trees come from?

What is it's history?

Some of you opened this thread and thought I was going to take you back to the 1700s to William Lynch or maybe even the 1400s.
Nooooo,  when I give you the history of a thing I take you back to it's ORIGIN to it's ROOT!
The history of lynching (public execution) people from trees has a history that goes back THOUSANDS of years.

The Children of Israel that you read about in the Bible are the Caucasian ("white") race.
As historically inaccurate as it may be at times the Old Testament of the Bible is a pretty  good account of their exploits as they invaded the middle east and began attacking cities, murdering, and enslaving the Original men, women, and children they found there.

Now, this practice of killing people and then hanging them from trees or hanging them on trees while they were still alive and chopping off body parts most likely started when the Caucasians who were called by the people of that region "children of Israel" cross the Jordan river and invaded the lands of the Original people collectively known as the Kenaani (called Canaanites in the Bible).
They would kill them and hang them from  their sacred trees (groves) and statues as a form of terror and public execution.

They would also use this as a punishment for eachother but would take the body down before night.

It's mentioned in the Bible in the book of Deuteronomy ch. 21: 22-23 this way:

"
And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he is to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree, his body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day (for he that is hanged is accursed of God), that thy land be not defiled which the Lord thy God giveth thee for an inheritance"

Lynching of Jay Lynch - Wikipedia

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The Children of Israel that you read about in the Bible are the Caucasian ("white") race.

Based on your reference source, the CHILDREN OF ISRAEL were in HARD BONDAGE for over 400 years, they had no power to hang anyone 

from a tree until after PASSOVER and after they were 'surely thrust out of Egypt'. So this ancient practice of 'hanging from trees came 

from a much earlier time'. They only responded to ancient practices that occurred long before they were even on the map. 

Problem is.......
That 400 years of bondage in Egypt never happened.
It was a myth that the Rabbis made up in Babylon when they were inventing the religion of Judaism.

This is why in the New Testament when you read the geneology of Jesus's lineage in the first chapter of Matthew it doesn't include a 400 year time period where the Israelites were in captivity.

1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren;

3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;

4 And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon;

5 And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse;

6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias

It goes pretty much from Abraham and Isaac straight to David the king with only a few people in between, not nearly enough people for a 400 or 500 year time period.

Infact, when Jesus was arguing with the Jews in John 8:33 we find this exchange:

31Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 33They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

According to this scripture these Jews say that they....the seed of Abraham....was NEVER in bondage to anyone!

No sis......
There was no Egyptian slavery.

You said this was an ancient practice but to my knowledge there are no records of people being lynched or hung from trees before this biblical reference.
Do you know of any ancient Indian, Egyptian, or Native American records of people being hung from trees as a punishment?

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

the geneology of Jesus's lineage in the first chapter of Matthew it doesn't include a 400 year time period where the Israelites were in captivity.

LOL! It absolutely does. The lineage absolutely includes the 400 year period of captivity @Pioneer1.

I have developed the time lines, compared and contrasted them with other ancient civilization script. It does.

no records of people being lynched or hung from trees before this biblical reference.

Yes it does. Along the Nile river in Egypt, this was NOT a practice.

However, to the north in 'the Middle East' where there were trees, 

this was a Canaanite practice!!!

Within the contents of the Bible during the time of the judges, this was 

highlighted in how this was practiced. 

The Creator would NOT allow Moses to address the Egyptians with a force while his people were under their control,

but after the PASSOVER, then the Creator made them fight back and defend themselves. They developed their own

military system headed up by Joshua and Caleb. 

The scriptures written about hanging and incest, etc. were to address ancient evil practices that had already occurred 

hundreds, and hundreds of years prior to the Hebrew Israelite cultures that were developed in Egypt, AFrica.

Chev

LOL! It absolutely does. The lineage absolutely includes the 400 year period of captivity

You say it does?

According to the Old Testament Jacob entered Egypt with his sons BEFORE they were enslaved - later on they suffered 430 years of slavery - after slavery they wandered 40 years in the desert - after stealing land from the Canaanites many more years pass - until we get to King David

With the 430 years in slavery there's no telling how many years those other events took but let's give it all a nice round CONSERVATIVE figure of .....say....500 years of time for all of this to transpire!

I just showed you the lineage that Matthew attributes to Jesus.
It goes from Jacob to Judas-Phares-Esrom-Aram-Aminadab-Nassoon-Salmon-Boaz-Obed-Jesse and eventually King David!

Are you telling me that those line of only 10 patriarchs from Judah to King David includes 500 or even 400 years????????

However, to the north in 'the Middle East' where there were trees,
this was a Canaanite practice!!!

I've read no records of Kenaani (Canaanites) lynching people and hanging them from trees.

It was a very sex-based culture with a lot of rituals involving sex and fertility rites, which usually means that violence is kept to a minimum.
There is also evidence that they were vegetarian despite their great height and strength.

The Creator would NOT allow Moses to address the Egyptians with a force while his people were under their control,

but after the PASSOVER, then the Creator made them fight back and defend themselves. They developed their own military system headed up by Joshua and Caleb.

Problem is, they didn't use this military force against the Egyptians they claim oppressed them!
They decided to use it against a relatively peaceful people with a major civilization who were doing absolutely nothing to them....the Kenaani (Canaanites).

The Kenaani were building their own cities, engaging in agriculture, and minding their own business when a group of wild tribes out of the desert came rushing into their cities knocking over statues, murdering people,  and desecrating their sacred temples claiming their god "ordered" them to do so.

Imagine if you were sitting in your car chilling and some fool with a long beard and a roll of paper in his hand started banging on your door and trying to pull you out the car claiming it's HIS car and holding up the roll of paper calling it "holy" and claimed that god gave this car to him and you should leave it.....lol.

The scriptures written about hanging and incest, etc. were to address ancient evil practices that had already occurred hundreds, and hundreds of years prior to the Hebrew Israelite cultures that were developed in Egypt, AFrica.

The Hebrew culture was developed in Africa, but not the Israelite culture.

Again, I don't know of any records (not even in the Bible) of the Kenaani peoples or any other original peoples practicing incest or hanging people.  Prostitution was common and there's some evidence of homosexuality.  They had sex rituals where priests would have sex with women in the temples....but these weren't incestuous to my knowledge.

The only records we have of people being hung and committing incest are the Biblical records of the Israelites lynching the Kenaani and Lot having sex with his own daughters.

According to the Old Testament Jacob entered Egypt with his sons BEFORE they were enslaved - later on they suffered 430 years of slavery - after slavery they wandered 40 years in the desert - after stealing land from the Canaanites many more years pass - until we get to King David

@Pioneer1 You are completely off because you have not been able to understand the exact timelines. But this is be design byway of the Anti-Christ. 

The timeline that you are trying to understand is NOT based on King David with regards to the period of 430 years!!!

The 430 year count does NOT begin when Jacob-Israel migrated into Egypt, This is a deliberate misunderstanding that I've seen many times.

This 430 count begins with JOSEPH!!!--which causes the scriptures to be complete regarding all of the 12 sons of Jacob!

So, if you apply the scriptures about SOLOMON'S temple in the 4th year of his reign and the 430 captivity, it becomes AN EXACT DATE!!!

violence is kept to a minimum.
There is also evidence that they were vegetarian despite their great height and strength.

LOL. No it was not kept to a minimum. All historical accounts show as does the Bible, the science behind giants is due to incest

This is the land of HEAD HUNTERS. Yep. A lot of violence. And again; The maternal origins of the Judahmites is Canaan, and so yes, as the Bible records, they too

practice some of the same evils that existed thousands of years prior to their own cultural formations. That would be true.

GIANTS are the manifestation of INCEST. LOL. 

Chev

But this is be design byway of the Anti-Christ

I used to believe that the Anti-Christ was real, now I don't.

The entire concept of an "Anti-Christ" was made up by the Catholic church.
Infact, the term Anti-Christ was only mentioned ONCE in the Bible, but now you have volumes of books and dozens of movies centered around some ficticious character with dark eyes and a hood over his head planing to end the world.

Well, if the Anti-Christ IS real (not Is-rael) and is destined to end the world, perhaps that's a good thing.

If the Anti-Christ takes the Caucasians out of power and ends his world, I say LET HIM!

What do I look like running out into the woods or hiding under rocks trying to avoid the anti-Christ when he's trying to fight against and end a world built on racism and lies?

The 430 year count does NOT begin when Jacob-Israel migrated into Egypt, This is a deliberate misunderstanding that I've seen many times.

This 430 count begins with JOSEPH!!!--which causes the scriptures to be complete regarding all of the 12 sons of Jacob!

So, if you apply the scriptures about SOLOMON'S temple in the 4th year of his reign and the 430 captivity, it becomes AN EXACT DATE!!!

According to Exodus 12: 40 the entire time of the children of Israel being in Egypt was 430 years!
Did that start with Jacob or Joseph I don't know, but let's stick with the 430 years!

GIANTS are the manifestation of INCEST. LOL

All historical accounts show as does the Bible, the science behind giants is due to incest

According to the Bible in Genesis Chapter 6 the Giants are the children of the Elohim (gods) , and not a result of incest.

Some of them (known as Nephilim) had sex with Caucasian women (daughters of Adam) but this wasn't incest.

GIANTS are the manifestation of INCEST. LOL.

What?
How did you arrive at THAT conclusion?

There are a lot of children who are products of incest today and NONE of them are giants.
They have a lot of deformities as a result of incest but being giants and building huge cities and great civilizations like the giant Zummim, Jebusites, and Anakim did back in the day is not a characteristic of children of incest.

Again, the giants that you read about in the Bible are the children of the Elohim (gods).

29 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

some ficticious character with dark eyes and a hood over his head planing to end the world.

LOL. @Pioneer1 You might need to NOT regard THE IMAGES OF THE BEAST as being your only source

According to Exodus 12: 40 the entire time of the children of Israel being in Egypt was 430 years!
Did that start with Jacob or Joseph I don't know, but let's stick with the 430 years!

It starts with Joseph!

Some of them (known as Nephilim) had sex with Caucasian women (daughters of Adam) but this wasn't incest.

Yes, it's incest. Giants are the manifestation of incest. 

What?
How did you arrive at THAT conclusion?

science dear. Genetics. It's repeatable.

They have a lot of deformities as a result of incest but being giants and building huge cities and great civilizations like the giant Zummim, Jebusites, and Anakim did back in the day is not a characteristic of children of incest.

Again, the giants that you read about in the Bible are the children of the Elohim (gods).

it's all INCEST @Pioneer1 I've shared a little research on this subject, a while back.

No matter the terminology you use, whether Elohim, Nephilim, Zummim, Jebusites, Anakim, etc. it's all based on science and genetics as it relates to incest and sex selection.

Today, this practice is rare, but still, in certain places in the east world you will see GIGANTISM and it's linked to incest.

Chev

It starts with Joseph!

Ok, it started with Joseph.........

Now explain to me how we get ONLY 10 or 11 generations between a 500 + years timespan between Joseph and King David!
I'm not the smartest man in the world, but PLEASE explain this to me.
How do you stretch 10 generations into 500 years?

Yes, it's incest. Giants are the manifestation of incest.

Can you provide any scientific documentation that Giants come from incest?
Can you provide Biblical quotes/scriptures that say Giants come from incest?

No matter the terminology you use, whether Elohim, Nephilim, Zummim, Jebusites, Anakim, etc. it's all based on science and genetics as it relates to incest and sex selection.

Today, this practice is rare, but still, in certain places in the east world you will see GIGANTISM and it's linked to incest.

It matters because you're using differnt names for different classes of beings.

Elohim (called God in the Bible) are the Children of El.

The Nephilim (called giants in the Bible) are the Fallen Children of the Elohim who had sex with the Caucasian women when they were driven into the mountains.

The Zummim, Jebusites, and Anakim are just some of the OTHER children of the Elohim who lived in the land, but there were many more in other parts of the Earth.

All of them are powerful being and many of them are of large stature but none of this has to do with incest.
But they are not all the same.

Can you provide any scientific documentation that Giants come from incest?
Can you provide Biblical quotes/scriptures that say Giants come from incest?

@Pioneer1 I've already done that!!! I provided a lot of details some time ago!!!

The Nephilim (called giants in the Bible) are the Fallen Children of the Elohim who had sex with the Caucasian women when they were driven into the mountains.

You need to provide the reference!!! @Pioneer1

I know you cannot though, but if I am wrong, then prove me wrong. The word 'Nephilim' is NOT in the Bible.

So please put the source of that word, 'Nephilim'. Also, put the reference source that says none have to do with incest.

Please put your quote and source for saying this:

the Fallen Children of the Elohim who had sex with the Caucasian women when they were driven into the mountains.

I have a degree in Biology and have explained previously about giants and the genetics. But you are refuting me but by what reference source?

How do you stretch 10 generations into 500 years?

From the time of JOseph to Moses = 430 years.

From the time of Moses to David is what you are asking?

I need to refer to my timelines to be exact, but I will try to generalize for now.

After Moses and Joshua, a period of 40 years, the people entered into The Promised Land. 

This time period 

This time period when Joshua and his host entered into the Promised Land was around the 1400s bc.

It matches all secular records about the FAll of the Hurrian-Hittite Civilization in Central Anatolia, etc.

This time period also became known as A DARK AGE.

from 1400 to 1100s bc was defined in the Bible as the time of the Judges

During the 1100s the Hebrews began to complain and wanted a kingdom.

David was born 1030 bc.

David became king over all Israel 1000 bc.

@Pioneer1 You provide the list from JUDAH and his son Caleb [?] and his wife Ephratah and their lineage and then I will try to see

what you are doubting? I don't understand what you doubt. I think David's lineage stems from Caleb and Ephratah, but I'm not sure.

He came from Jesse, before that, a bi-cultural man, and before that, Boaz [and Ruth]. So, from the time of Caleb to Boaz would mark

from the time of the Exodus to David's grandfather Boaz. Like I said, I have mapped all of the timelines in detail, but I have not look at it recently.

Chev

You need to provide the reference!!! @Pioneer1

I know you cannot though, but if I am wrong, then prove me wrong. The word 'Nephilim' is NOT in the Bible.
So please put the source of that word, 'Nephilim'. Also, put the reference source that says none have to do with incest.

When people began to multiply on the face of the ground, and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that they were fair; and they took wives for themselves of all that they chose. Then the Lord said, "My spirit shall not abide in mortals forever, for they are flesh; their days shall be one hundred twenty years." The Nephilim were on the earth in those daysand also afterwardwhen the sons of God went in to the daughters of humans, who bore children to them. These were the heroes that were of old, warriors of renown.

— Genesis 6:14, New Revised Standard Version

The Lord said to Moses, "Send men to spy out the land of Canaan, which I am giving to the Israelites" ... So they went up and spied out the land ... And they told him: "... Yet the people who live in the land are strong, and the towns are fortified and very large; and besides, we saw the descendants of Anak there." ... So they brought to the Israelites an unfavorable report of the land that they had spied out, saying, "The land that we have gone through as spies is a land that devours its inhabitants; and all the people that we saw in it are of great size. There we saw the Nephilim (the Anakites come from the Nephilim); and to ourselves we seemed like grasshoppers, and so we seemed to them."

— Numbers 13 New Revised Standard Version.

The original Hebrew bible uses the word Nephilim as shown above, however the King James version translated it into "giants". The New Revised Standard keeps the original Hebrew word.

So the Israelites went into the land as spies to case out the joint!
They sent spies in to check out the land of Kenaan to see what they wanted to take and pillage and plunder and when the spies went down there they saw huge gigantic people so big it made them look like grasshoppers.

The Nephilim and the Anakim (Anakites).
These are the Original people of the land who were living in a more advanced, peaceful, and healthier state so they were bigger, taller, stronger, ect...

They were the ones who originally built and laid the foundations for Jerusalem and other cities before the Caucasians invaded and stole the land.   Jerusalem was originally called "Salem".

It doesn't mention anything about incest.

Again, the only incest mentioned is Lot being accused of sleeping with his daughters while drunk.

You provide the list from JUDAH and his son Caleb [?] and his wife Ephratah and their lineage and then I will try to see

what you are doubting? I don't understand what you doubt. I think David's lineage stems from Caleb and Ephratah, but I'm not sure.

He came from Jesse, before that, a bi-cultural man, and before that, Boaz [and Ruth]. So, from the time of Caleb to Boaz would mark

from the time of the Exodus to David's grandfather Boaz. Like I said, I have mapped all of the timelines in detail, but I have not look at it recently.

I provided the list of people offered in the book of Matthew that lists the people from Jacob (Israel) to King David.

However, my original point is that the so-called slavery of the Children of Israel in Egypt never happened. This is why even according to the Bible the Jews told Jesus in John 8:33

"They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? "

They said they were NEVER in bondage or slavery to anyone!

Even if we can't agree on the timeline, that was my original point and this verse supports that they were never in bondage in Egypt.

27 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Again, the only incest mentioned is Lot being accused of sleeping with his daughters while drunk.

@Pioneer1 The New REvised Standard Version is NOT a direct translation from the Original Hebrew at all.

the Caucasians invaded and stole the land.   Jerusalem was originally called "Salem".

You give White people too much credit in how they could possibly out power a bunch of tall, Black skinned African giants!!!

Trust me, if Derek Chauvin did not have a gun, he could NOT outpower George Floyd!!!--ANd George FLoyd is not even a giant! LOL.

You belief about White people over powering giants is absolutely ridiculous!

31 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Lot being accused of sleeping with his daughters while drunk.

Lot was never accused of sleeping with his daughters!!! The scriptures say, his daughter tricked him! WOW! LOL. Stop!

33 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

hey said they were NEVER in bondage or slavery to anyone!

You know that you are taking that scripture out of context.

33 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

they were never in bondage in Egypt.

Then stop using MOSES as your reference, if you believe that the pyramids were built by someone else and etc.

But back to your Hebrew Standard Version, I have contrast and compared other translations, so I cannot remember all without looking at reference, 

but I believe this translation was not considered by the Hebrews that translated the KJV because of major points.

However, again, GIANTS are the manifestation of incest, no matter how it is termed. That is the science and genetics of their presence. It's repeatable.

I have provided the details before on the genetic basis.

Chev

The New REvised Standard Version is NOT a direct translation from the Original Hebrew at all.

Whether it is nor not, the Hebrew version DOES use the word "Nephilim".
So the word "nephilim" is indeed in the REAL Bible.

You give White people too much credit in how they could possibly out power a bunch of tall, Black skinned African giants!!!

Trust me, if Derek Chauvin did not have a gun, he could NOT outpower George Floyd!!!--ANd George FLoyd is not even a giant! LOL.

You belief about White people over powering giants is absolutely ridiculous!

I'm not sure, but according to the Bible itself (which is one of the few sources available currently) they had Divine help from Yahweh who was One of the Elohim.

Lot was never accused of sleeping with his daughters!!! The scriptures say, his daughter tricked him! WOW! LOL. Stop!

Regardless of who's at fault, the Bible said he did it.

According to the Bible in Genesis 19:31-36.....

31 And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:

32 Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

33 And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

34 And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

35 And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

36 Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.

Whether it was intentional or not, according to this INCEST was practiced by Lot and his daughters.

Again, no evidence of the Kenaani (Canaanite people) practicing incest, not even in the Bible....but evidence of the Caucasians doing it!

You know that you are taking that scripture out of context.

Lol...well what did they mean when they said that Abraham's seed was NEVER in bondage to any man?

Then stop using MOSES as your reference, if you believe that the pyramids were built by someone else and etc

I never said Moses built the pyramids.
I don't know exactly who built them, but I know who DIDN'T build them.....the Israelites.
The pyramids are over 10,000 years old and Caucasians don't go back past 7,000 years.

Even if you don't want to believe that the Israelites are Caucasians, whatever their race was....they aren't 10,000 years old. And the pyramids are OVER 10,000 years old so other peoples had to have built them.

But back to your Hebrew Standard Version, I have contrast and compared other translations, so I cannot remember all without looking at reference,

but I believe this translation was not considered by the Hebrews that translated the KJV because of major points.

I know nothing of and never said anything about a "Hebrew Standard Version".

There is the REAL Bible which is written in Hebrew, and there are various English translated versions of it.
Some are more accurate than others.

In the Hebrew bible HEBREW WORDS (Yahweh, Nephilim, Elohim, Adawm, Melek, ect....) are used.

In the various English translations ENGLISH WORDS  (God, Lord, Angel, Adam, gods, giants, ect....) are usually used instead.
Sometimes they may use a Hebrew words here or there, but usually not.
That's why I like reading the Hebrew Bible itself because I get more of an accurate meaning.

20 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

but evidence of the Caucasians doing it!

@Pioneer1 Caucasians cannot produce giants without the Y-DNA of African males.

21 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

well what did they mean when they said that Abraham's seed was NEVER in bondage to any man?

I need to look at the scripture that you pulled out of context. But the Original Jews did NOT challenge Jesus, it was Jews such as the National group that stemmed from a movement prior to the time of Jesus. The Hellene Movement. So, Jesus was challenged by mixed-bred movement of people that were elevated above the Original Jews!!!

Therefore, they were probably telling the truth in that they had never been oppressed in Egypt. 

YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS DURING THAT TIME! Geez!

24 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

And the pyramids are OVER 10,000 years old so other peoples had to have built them.

No, LOL. They are absolutely NOT that old! 

26 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I know nothing of and never said anything about a "Hebrew Standard Version".

Get outta here! That was the book you used as a reference. 

The date of that translation was hundreds of years prior to the scriptures translated just before the time of the CRUSADES, of which became the basis for the 

KJV which was translated by Hebrew Israelites. 

YOur version is NOT received by Christians today for specific reasons.

But, I will add that I do know some of the terms you referenced is in an Ethiopian version [GEEZ]. But however, scholars today

do NOT agree with those terms for major reasons. and today, the people speak Amharic.

No. The very reference you quoted states that LOT was deceived; he had no idea. 

Today, there are numerous findings that attest to the violence in that land byway of the Canaanites. They were BAAL PRIEST, that means HEADHUNTERS. 

Chev

But the Original Jews did NOT challenge Jesus, it was Jews such as the National group that stemmed from a movement prior to the time of Jesus. The Hellene Movement. So, Jesus was challenged by mixed-bred movement of people that were elevated above the Original Jews!!!

Therefore, they were probably telling the truth in that they had never been oppressed in Egypt.

YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS DURING THAT TIME! Geez!

You shouldn't be so quick to assume what I do and do not understand....lol.

I know there was a struggle between the Sadducees and Pharisees during the time of Jesus.
What you're calling the Hellene Movement for the Jews to become more like the Greeks was led by the Pharisees -who were Persian overseers sent to Jersusalem to monitor the Jews when they returned from exile.

The Sadducees (sons of Zadok) wanted to maintain the religion the Moses gave them when he civilized them but the Pharisees wanted to move them more in line with the rest of the Caucasians called Gentiles or Greeks.

Get outta here! That was the book you used as a reference

Go back and look at my quotes.
You will find NO QUOTE of me referencing a "Hebrew Standard Version".

I say there is the Hebrew Bible, and the various English translations like King James, American Revised, ect.....

The date of that translation was hundreds of years prior to the scriptures translated just before the time of the CRUSADES, of which became the basis for the

KJV which was translated by Hebrew Israelites.

YOur version is NOT received by Christians today for specific reasons.

But, I will add that I do know some of the terms you referenced is in an Ethiopian version [GEEZ]. But however, scholars today

do NOT agree with those terms for major reasons. and today, the people speak Amharic.

I'm not sure what you mean by "my" version.
I don't have too much faith in ANY of them.....lol.
But when discussing (or in this case arguing...lol) the Bible I like to get the PURIST source possible to find out exactly what the authors meant, so I usually used the HEBREW Bible.

I haven't quoted from the Hebrew Bible on this site because I have to post the text of it along with the translation and I'm not sure how to do that here.
The texts is in both Hebrew and English letters.
But that's the one I read from and use the most.

No. The very reference you quoted states that LOT was deceived; he had no idea.

OK?
Whether he KNEW it or not, INCEST was still performed!

I said according to the Bible INCEST was commited, I didn't say Lot was willing to do it or started it or loved it or enjoyed it or was tricked into it....I said according to the Bible he DID it.  
And again, you can't find ANY scriptures where the Kenaani, Kemeti, Sumarian, or other Original peoples committed incest......drunk or sober.

Today, there are numerous findings that attest to the violence in that land byway of the Canaanites. They were BAAL PRIEST, that means HEADHUNTERS

Baal was a Kenaani deity
Zedek was another
Salem (of which Jersusalem was named after) was another.

Most of these deities had "priests" or "Kohens"  who served them in their dedicated temples.
That doesn't mean they were killing people or cutting off heads for them.
Melchizedek of the Bible was a Canaanite priest who came out to meet Abraham, was HE a head hunter?

As I told you before, the Kenaani were a very sexual people and this usually means violence was kept to a minimum.
What credible source can you reference to say that the priests of Baal were headhunters?

The only record we have of people KILLING others and even chopping off heads (in the case of David) for their "god" are the Israelites who went around slaughtering the Original peoples of the land in the name of Yahweh....according to the Bible.

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

— Genesis 6:14, New Revised Standard Version

@Pioneer1 This is your reference! The terms you use stems from a language NOT used in the translations of the KJV.

7 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

...more in line with the rest of the Caucasians called Gentiles or Greeks.

Both sects challenged Jesus due to them being from a Nation that formed and they were NOT Original Hebrew Israelites!!! This is why Jesus was sent!--to deal with Colorism! 

You DON'T GET IT! It's based on COLORISM! These mixed bred Jews would definitely NOT have been oppressed! lol.

YES, you did say that LOT committed incest. He could NOT have! He was totally out of it!

Pioneer BAAL PRIEST is synonymous with HEADHUNTER! This is common knowledge in all script! Melchezadek was titled HIGH PRIEST OF THE LIVING GOD.

Chev

This is your reference! The terms you use stems from a language NOT used in the translations of the KJV

True.
And do you see the words "Hebrew Standard Version" anywhere in there?

That's what you accused me of.

YES, you did say that LOT committed incest. He could NOT have! He was totally out of it!

Let's get something straight: I didn't say he did it....I wasn't there.....the BIBLE said he did it.

Not only does the Bible say he slept with them but he HAD CHILDREN (Moab and Ammi) by his daughters.
I just referenced it!

My official position is I don't know whether he did or not, or even EXISTED.
But I referenced it IN THE BIBLE to illustrate that it's not the Kenaani or other Original peoples who are running around engaging in incest....according to the Bible it's the children of Adam.

So if YOU know that he didn't do it, then you can roll with that.
I don't know one way or the other, but I DO know what the Bible clearly says.

Pioneer BAAL PRIEST is synonymous with HEADHUNTER! This is common knowledge in all script! Melchezadek was titled HIGH PRIEST OF THE LIVING GOD.

??????
I'm not sure where you're getting this information from.

Where did you read or hear that the priests of Baal were "head hunters"?

Melchezadek was titled HIGH PRIEST OF THE LIVING GOD.

Again, sis.....

This is why it's important for you to go straight to the HEBREW Bible and read the original and correct translation because these Caucasians will continue to mistranslate and re-arrange words to trick and confuse people.

Melchizedek was both a KING and a PRIEST

Melchizedek was a KING of the old city of Salem....a Kenaani (Canaanite) city built in honor of Salem (a Canaanite deity)

You say he was priest of the Living God.
According to the Bible in it's original HEBREW he was priest of El the Most High.

9 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

According to the Bible in it's original HEBREW he was priest of El the Most High.

What!? @Pioneer1 Same thing. I said the same thing! 

10 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

True.
And do you see the words "Hebrew Standard Version" anywhere in there?

That's what you accused me of.

I may have mis-understood you. The New Revised Standard Version, however, is the same translation as the Hebrew.

12 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

according to the Bible it's the children of Adam.

According to the Bible, the CAnaanites ARE THE CHILDREN OF ADAM as well!!!

The BAAL PRIEST as Headhunters is redundant and since you ask, I will get some references, however later. For now, I will refer you to general references in that most of the ancient secular records, archeology, etc. shows the skulls used as cups, and the mounds of skulls, etc, in the land of Canaan.  

Chev

Same thing. I said the same thing!  

You did?

I don't remember you mentioning the name "El".
Or "Yahweh" for that matter.

The posts I've read from you, you use the English words "God" and "Lord".

The New Revised Standard Version, however, is the same translation as the Hebrew. 

No sister, it's not the same.

The New Revised Standard is a TRANSLATION....the Hebrew is the ORIGINAL SCRIPT.

According to the Bible, the CAnaanites ARE THE CHILDREN OF ADAM as well!!! 

This is true.

The reason for that is when the Sanhedrin (Leading Jewish Rabbis) were constructing the  Pentatauch (first 5 books of the Hebrew scriptures) they had to justify to the MASSES of Caucasians why their forefathers STOLE the land from the Kenaani.

They (the head Rabbis) knew the truth.....that the Canaanites, Egyptians, and Sumerian did NOT see themselves as children of Adam, but children of the gods (Elohim)
But they had to convince the masses of the Caucasians that these giant Black people with great civilizations were not divine and from the gods but mere children of Adam (made from dirt) like they were taught in order to not fear them and revere them so much.

You can read about it in the book of Joshua when the masses of Israelites spied out the land and saw these mighty people with their great cities and saw themselves a mere grasshoppers in comparison.
So they had to devise and make up a story about them saying,
"Yeah,  those Canaanites  are from Adam and Eve like us too but they were CURSED.  And that's why they look different from us".

It's all about lies and deceptions with them.

For now, I will refer you to general references in that most of the ancient secular records, archeology, etc. shows the skulls used as cups, and the mounds of skulls, etc, in the land of Canaan.   

Sista!

Don't you realize that at chopping off people's heads and using their skulls as cups are a hallmark of CAUCASIAN warfare and conquering???

That's what the Gauls, Vandals, and Scythians (lost tribes of Israel)  did to the Original peoples when they invaded Europe and that's what the other Israelites did when they invaded Canaan!

22 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

don't remember you mentioning the name "El".
Or "Yahweh" for that matter.

@Pioneer1 The translation you use for what you say about 'Hebrew Script' was a translation thousands of years after the date of the Exodus, so it could never be the original language of the Israelites! There is NO SUCH THING AS "Hebrew Original script". Their script is based on Egypt script, Phoenician script, Cuneiform script! And all of those languages went through transitions over thousands of years as well. You have NO SOURCE to back up what you say because you are using all script that refers to ORIGINAL BLACK AFRICAN PEOPLE.

22 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

.the Hebrew is the ORIGINAL SCRIPT.

Because you are not formally educated you fail to understand standard translations of the words 'El' and 'YAH' of which are terms used in the KJV Version.

No, you are wrong all of the Egyptians, Canaanite, Sumerians, Ethiopians, use Biblical terms such as 'Ham' and 'Cham' to define themselves. 

If you believe that Caucasians were powerful enough to conquer Big, tall, Black skinned Ethiopians then, your translations you refer to are completely false.

You were the white Supremacist greatest tool used to stop Black African DOS from believing that the supreme being would have them NOT have script and not have hope that he would deal with White Supremacy and Black Self Hatred until now though, things are changing real fast. 

And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof

I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold

unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you. EXODUS 28:68.

This has already come to past! This would NOT define White [Caucasians] Pioneer!!!

Chev

There is NO SUCH THING AS "Hebrew Original script". Their script is based on Egypt script, Phoenician script, Cuneiform script! 

I didn't say Hebrew WAS NOT based on Egyptian and Phoenician script, that doesn't mean the Hebrew script itself isn't original.
The FIRST  Hebrew script is the ORIGINAL Hebrew script regardless as to when it was invented.

Let me give you an example of what I'm saying.......

We know that in Hiphop a lot of artists "sample" music from earlier sources to make new music and songs.

Although the sample and exerpts that artist used didn't come from them but came from someone else......the songs and music they made with that original sample IS new.
The sample they used isn't original but the song in it's entirety IS original.

The R&B group Total did a song called "Can't You See" and it sampled James Brown's Big Pay Back.

The beat wasn't original....it didn't come from them....but the song ITSELF was original as that song wasn't invented before they invented it.

Likewise, Hebrew is made FROM earlier scripts but as it stands IN and OF ITSELF it's also Original as there was no Hebrew script before it.

Do you understand what I'm saying?

When I say Original Hebrew script" I'm talking about the FIRST HEBREW SCRIPT.

And again, keep in mind that the Hebrews were a tribe of ancient Egypt so their script should be considered merely a variation.

And all of those languages went through transitions over thousands of years as well. 

I know.
No one is denying this.
You're picking a needless argument on this one.

Because you are not formally educated you fail to understand standard translations of the words 'El' and 'YAH' of which are terms used in the KJV Version. 

Lol,  well since you ARE formally educated you should understand that the only time "El" and "Yah" are used in the KJV of the Bible is as prefixes and suffixes as part of other words and names.

MichaEL
GabriEL

or

ZacharIAH ( the "i" is the "y" in Yah)
IsaIAH

AdoniJah
EliJah

But the names "El" and "Yah or Yahweh"  are NEVER seen by themselves in the KJV.

No, you are wrong all of the Egyptians, Canaanite, Sumerians, Ethiopians, use Biblical terms such as 'Ham' and 'Cham' to define themselves.  

The Egyptians called themselves "Kemet"...not "Cham" or "Ham".

If I'm wrong, then show me Egyptian or Canaanite sources where they refered to THEMSELVES in these terms.

If you believe that Caucasians were powerful enough to conquer Big, tall, Black skinned Ethiopians then, your translations you refer to are completely false. 

This makes no sense to me.

What does that fact that Caucasians have conquered and enslved Africans all over the world have to do with the translations of the Bible?

You say I'm the White Supremacist's greatest tool but it seems to me that the White Supremacist were doing a pretty "good" job of conquering and enslaving African peoples hundreds of years BEFORE I was even born...……….lol.

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

When I say Original Hebrew script" I'm talking about the FIRST HEBREW SCRIPT.

No! Absolutely NOT! @Pioneer1 There is no such thing as ORIGINAL Hebrew script or FIRST HEBREW SCRIPT.

All Hebrew script is completely based upon their maternal origins with 'Ur of the Chaldees' and the Original Egyptians. 

What Moses wrote about historical events thousands of years prior to EXODUS is all based on a REPEAT OF HISTORY but the EXODUS was an 

historical event marked by 'dates and times' but scripted based on a writing system that stems from ancient blacks. That is why Moses was in

Egypt to learn that type of script before he penned the Pentateuch! 

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

But the names "El" and "Yah or Yahweh"  are NEVER seen by themselves in the KJV.

Yes they are! Again, you do NOT understand proper translations and the process. There is no language or script today that are the same as the past.

All have transitioned overtime, therefore scholars UPDATE and translate to ensure that record keeping is constantly accurate. 

ALL Canaanites and Egyptian records use terms that ALL to ETHIOPE, ETHIOPIAN means BLACK SKINNED and terms like this are used 

by ancient scribes to go along with terms like KEMET, KHEM, KHAM, CHAM, HAM.  

You say I'm the White Supremacist's greatest tool but it seems to me that the White Supremacist were doing a pretty "good" job of conquering and enslaving African peoples hundreds of years BEFORE I was even born...……….lol.

But without BLack support, they could NOT ever accomplish this. @Pioneer1 If there is NO ancient script that reveals the obvious truth today, in that no white force could possibly out power a bunch of tall, black, men, then something is drastically wrong with that script. BIBLE TRANSLATIONS and all ancient historical record keeping MUST reveal this, if not, then that script needs to be thrown out! LOL. 

I am NOT harping on YOU not having FORMAL EDUCATION, but the fact that record keeping defines a civilization and that would be the process. Otherwise, deception always creeps in and confuse people who are as smart and brilliant as yourself. 

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity:

he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword.

Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. REVELATION 13:10.

Chev

There is no such thing as ORIGINAL Hebrew script or FIRST HEBREW SCRIPT. 

Do you agree that a Hebrew script actually exists?

All Hebrew script is completely based upon their maternal origins with 'Ur of the Chaldees' and the Original Egyptians.  

I thought the script itself was based upon Keanaani (ancient Phonecian) script, but I could be wrong.....I'm not an archeologist.

To my knowledge the original Egyptians focused more or heiroglyphics more so than text-writting.

What Moses wrote about historical events thousands of years prior to EXODUS is all based on a REPEAT OF HISTORY but the EXODUS was an  
historical event marked by 'dates and times' but scripted based on a writing system that stems from ancient blacks. That is why Moses was in 
Egypt to learn that type of script before he penned the Pentateuch! 

You're right that the Pentateuch was written based on older sources, but Moses didn't write the Pentateuch.

Moses wrote the TORAH (Laws)....but not the Pentateuch (laws and stories).   

The Pentateuch was written  by Jewish Rabbis in Babylon from earlier sources like you said, but hundreds of years AFTER Moses.

Yes they are! Again, you do NOT understand proper translations and the process. There is no language or script today that are the same as the past. 
All have transitioned overtime, therefore scholars UPDATE and translate to ensure that record keeping is constantly accurate.

I have said repeatedly that you will NOT find the words "EL" or "Yah" standing on their own in the English translations of the Bible?

You ONLY find them in combination with other words.

Now if I'm wrong, can you show me examples of where these words "El" and "Yah" are found in the KJV?

But without BLack support, they could NOT ever accomplish this

I agree.

However this Black support mostly comes from our people serving CAUCASIAN gods and believing in CAUCASIAN religions.

One of the first things Caucasians do when they enter a land of Black or Brown people is demonize their gods and religion and then hand them the Bible.

If our people would reject these religions that were brought to us by Caucasians and simply serve The SUPREME BEING I think we collectively would be much better off.

Remember that tribe of Black people on that island a few years ago who killed that missionary and wouldn't even let anyone else come on the island to bury him?

If there is NO ancient script that reveals the obvious truth today, in that no white force could possibly out power a bunch of tall, black, men, then something is drastically wrong with that script.

This position is based on your belief that the ancient Israelites were NOT Caucasian but indeed Black.  

But that's NOT a position I hold anymore.

Oh yes, like most AfroAmericans I used to believe the original Jews and original Israelites were Black and wanted to make nearly everyone in the Bible "Black".....because I believed in the Bible.
I saw it as the word of God.

Now that I just see it as another history book containing some truth and some falsehood, I no longer have the need to make all the "good" characters in it Black.

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: 
he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. 
Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. REVELATION 13:10.

Who was this verse refering to?

The Caucasians have been leading a lot of people into captivity for hundreds of years (Africans, Native Americans) who's leading THEM into captivity?

We can quote scriptures all day long, but if they aren't helping us gain power over Caucasian Domination.....where good are those scriptures?

23 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Moses wrote the TORAH (Laws)....but not the Pentateuch (laws and stories).   

Wait a minute!--LOL @Pioneer1 But I just read in the other post that you don't believe that Moses existed at this time.

However this Black support mostly comes from our people serving CAUCASIAN gods and believing in CAUCASIAN religions.

No, if you don't accept that the powerful, tall, black men allowed White Caucasians into their lands FIRST then, you are giving 

Black men A PASS! They could never even know about Caucasian gods or religions unless they allowed them into their lands, beds, etc. ... FIRST.

This position is based on your belief that the ancient Israelites were NOT Caucasian but indeed Black.  

THAT is besides the point in that Moses scripted this prophecy 4000+ years ago about the Israelites--and it came true!!!

if they aren't helping us gain power over Caucasian Domination.....where good are those scriptures?

This prophecy is NOT for people who believe in the all powerful White Supremacist system. It's for believers of the God of Israel. 

YES, Yah and El is completely defined in the KJV bible. I will get scripture references but as for now;

When Jesus said 'ELOI ELOI Lamasabecthani--it is translated My God, My God, Why has thou forsaken me. He said this just before he gave up 

the ghost and died on the cross. And in the Old Testament, I believe the name of YAH  was written by itself with the 'J'. 

Chev

Wait a minute!--LOL @Pioneer1 
But I just read in the other post that you don't believe that Moses existed at this time. 

OK....I'll wait....lol.

Meanwhile, while we're waiting - understand that I NEVER said that Moses didn't exist.  I said he definately DID exist as the civilizer of Caucasians in the mountains.

I'm not sure what you mean about "this time".
I didn't give a TIME for Moses' existence.
I simply said he wrote the Torah (Law), I didn't say when he did it.

No, if you don't accept that the powerful, tall, black men allowed White Caucasians into their lands FIRST then, you are giving  
Black men A PASS! 
They could never even know about Caucasian gods or religions unless they allowed them into their lands, beds, etc. ... FIRST. 

Perhaps.
I'm not sure WHICH came first.....them being invited in and then attacking, or them just coming out of the desert, breaking through the fortifications and walls.
Again, according to the Bible (that you believe is Divine script) it was a combination of BOTH.

One scripture says a Canaanite prostitute named RAHAB let two Israelite who Joshua sent to spy out the land into her home and told them she would help them if they promised her safety when they took over the city.

So if you REALLY want to get technical about it....LOL.....this Black woman (Canaanite) snuck two Caucasian men (Israelites) into her house and even helped them to conquer the land and oppress other Black folks!!!

But in the case of Jericho, it appears that the Israelites didn't need anyone to let them in.
They surrounded the wall of the city and marched around it for 7 days and shouted until it collapsed.

So I'm not sure what the case was for the other Black kingdoms but in the case of Canaan there seems to be a combination of people letting them in AND them attacking from the outside despite resistance.

THAT is besides the point in that Moses scripted this prophecy 4000+ years ago about the Israelites--and it came true!!! 

Well, that's assuming it was MOSES who actually wrote it.
But let me see if I understand you correctly....

Are you saying that the prophecy you speak of was NOT about Israelites being enslaved in Egypt thousands of years ago, but was actually about OUR PEOPLE being enslaved in America?
Is that what you're saying?

This prophecy is NOT for people who believe in the all powerful White Supremacist system. It's for believers of the God of Israel.  

Well, can you show me Africans who believe in the God of Israel who are DOMINATING the Caucasians right now?

It's not enough to point the finger at OTHER Black people and say they are powerless because THEY don't beleive......you have to show me the Black people who DO believe in   the God of Israel so I can see how much power THEY have!

Because if the Black folks who DO believe are in the same condition and position as the Black folks who DON'T believe, then what good is this belief?

YES, Yah and El is completely defined in the KJV bible. I will get scripture references but as for now; 

Let's keep it clear.....
I didn't say anything about what is "defined".

I said THE WORDS  "YAH" AND "EL" standing alone by themselves are NOT in the KJV....can you find this?

When Jesus said 'ELOI ELOI Lamasabecthani--it is translated My God, My God, Why has thou forsaken me. He said this just before he gave up  
the ghost and died on the cross. 

I thought it was "Eli" instead of "Eloi" but at any rate....it's not "El" by itself.

Have you see the words "EL" or "Yah" by themselves and not part of any other words?

15 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

"this time".
I didn't give a TIME for Moses' existence.

@Pioneer1 You are contending with ancient script DATED SCRIPT. It's NOT based on what you believe or you 'giving a TIME Moses' existed'.  You don't believe that African-type people called HEBREW ISRAELITES existed, and that's you belief NOT back up by any source. RAHAB, JOUSHUA was dated script. Caucasians could not possibly fight and overpower JERICHO CANAANITES and GIANTS. You simply don't believe in any ancient script about Black-on-Black conflicts. You believe the script about Israelites fighting Canaanites were White people.  

Well, that's assuming it was MOSES who actually wrote it.
But let me see if I understand you correctly....

So, you believe that a White/Caucasian man cared enough about Black Africans to script and warn them that if they league up with pagans, worship White idols, that they would be cursed and brought back to Egypt again and sold as slaves? This is the same Pentatuch that defined them being in hard bondage in Egypt but you don't believe these people were Black AFrican-typed? You have no source to support your beliefs Pioneer. 

The scripture you are referring to says you have to have faith 'HERE IS THE PATIENCE OF THE SAINTS; this prophecy has not come to pass yet, but it is about to. 

Well, can you show me Africans who believe in the God of Israel who are DOMINATING the Caucasians right now?

It is NOT about Israel DOMINATING Caucasians at all. That will never happen regarding slavery and human sacrifice. The Creator would never support that. He does not support colorism or human sacrifice for no one. This prophecy is detailed by many other prophets but it has not come to pass yet. 

I said THE WORDS  "YAH" AND "EL" standing alone by themselves are NOT in the KJV....can you find this?

LOL. I did, but again, you don't understand scholarly translations. the scripture I reference translate THE SENTENCE as "My God, My God Why has thou forsaken me." That defines EL as meaning GOD, the Most High as Jesus cried out to God! 

[4] Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens

by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. [5] A father of the fatherless, and a judge

of the widows, is God in his holy habitation. [6] God setteth the solitary in families:

he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land. 

Psalms 68.4.

[34] And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?

which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

ST MARK 15.34.

Chev

You are contending with ancient script DATED SCRIPT. It's NOT based on what you believe or you 'giving a TIME Moses' existed'. 

Well, YOU say it's "dated" but when I read the Bible I don't see any dates attached to it.
I just see stories....no dates or years.

You don't believe that African-type people called HEBREW ISRAELITES existed, 

I believe Hebrews existed and still exist as AFRICAN type people.

I believe Israelites existed as a MYTH which symbolized the Caucasian race.

But I don't believe the two are the same.

You believe the script about Israelites fighting Canaanites were White people.   

😃 I see you're beginning to get the picture....lol.

So, you believe that a White/Caucasian man cared enough about Black Africans to script and warn them that if they league up with pagans, worship White idols, that they would be cursed and brought back to Egypt again and sold as slaves? 

No.
Is that what YOU believe?

This is the same Pentatuch that defined them being in hard bondage in Egypt but you don't believe these people were Black AFrican-typed?

No
Nor do I believe they were enslaved in Egypt.

You have no source to support your beliefs Pioneer.  

I've provided sources and references plenty of times but you reject them.
Even when I reference the very Bible you believe in as a source....you ignore THAT or claim I "read it the wrong way"....lol.

It is NOT about Israel DOMINATING Caucasians at all. That will never happen regarding slavery and human sacrifice. The Creator would never support that. He does not support colorism or human sacrifice for no one. This prophecy is detailed by many other prophets but it has not come to pass yet.  

You say the God if Israel doesn't support colorism, yet this same God of Israel is allowing Caucasians to dominate Black and Brown people around the planet.

I don't understand the logic of this.

LOL. I did, but again, you don't understand scholarly translations. the scripture I reference translate THE SENTENCE as "My God, My God Why has thou forsaken me." That defines EL as meaning GOD, the Most High as Jesus cried out to God!  

[4] Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens 
by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. [5] A father of the fatherless, and a judge 
of the widows, is God in his holy habitation. [6] God setteth the solitary in families: 
he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land.  
Psalms 68.4. 

[34] And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? 
which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? 
ST MARK 15.34.

You just gave me a  lot of information, but it isn't the information I requested.
Jah is not "Yah"....it's still a TRANSLATION just like "Eloi".

Do I have to spell it out?

Lol...…

I  said you WILL NOT find the words "Y-A-H"  "Y-A-H-W-E-H" or  "E-L" in the King James Version of the Bible.

Now if I'm wrong WILL YOU PLEASE point them out to me.

Also, you didn't answer my question as to whether or not you believe a HEBREW SCRIPT exists?

On 6/9/2020 at 6:00 PM, Pioneer1 said:

You believe the script about Israelites fighting Canaanites were White people.   

😃 I see you're beginning to get the picture....lol.

I would never believe that White people would fight the Original Canaanite giants. So, therefore, the historical description of Israelites could never be White people. @Pioneer1 

That is ridiculous.

This is the same Pentatuch that defined them being in hard bondage in Egypt but you don't believe these people were Black AFrican-typed?
No
Nor do I believe they were enslaved in Egypt.

You reject true history then.

I've provided sources and references plenty of times but you reject them.

Oh no you have not! You have never provided any true source to support that the Egyptians did not hold certain Black AFrican typed people in hard bondage during the time period in question. Oh no, Pioneer, you have not.

You say the God if Israel doesn't support colorism, yet this same God of Israel is allowing Caucasians to dominate Black and Brown people around the planet.

I don't understand the logic of this.

That is because you keep giving Black men a pass. You are blaming the SUPREME BEING for giving free mind, free will, free choice to worship White people. But, now we are seeing prophecy unfold because He is getting ready to divide the Wheat from the Tares!

said you WILL NOT find the words "Y-A-H"  "Y-A-H-W-E-H" or  "E-L" in the King James Version of the Bible.

Now if I'm wrong WILL YOU PLEASE point them out to me.

It is the exact same but you do not understand scholarly translations and terms like 'Lingua Franca' has escaped you. 

Also, you didn't answer my question as to whether or not you believe a HEBREW SCRIPT exists?

HEBREW SCRIPT-- Does NOT exist. Moses was trained on Egyptian script to write the Pentateuch.

DANIEL was trained to write in the Neo-Babylonian script form to write his books about the Hebrew presence in the world, etc.

• Haha 1

Chev

I would never believe that White people would fight the Original Canaanite giants. So, therefore, the historical description of Israelites could never be White people. 

History is about facts, not necessarily about what you or I believe.

You reject true history then. 

That's not history.
That's HIS-story.....lol.

Oh no you have not! You have never provided any true source to support that the Egyptians did not hold certain Black AFrican typed people in hard bondage during the time period in question. Oh no, Pioneer, you have not. 

I actually showed you how according to YOUR OWN BIBLE that the exodus and enslavement of Israelites never took place with verses taken from the New Testament.
You just reject those sources.

That is because you keep giving Black men a pass. You are blaming the SUPREME BEING for giving free mind, free will, free choice to worship White people. But, now we are seeing prophecy unfold because He is getting ready to divide the Wheat from the Tares! 

Honey child you're looking in EVERY DIRECTION except for the one I'm pointing in....lol.

I'm pointing at the Caucasian ruling and you're looking at African kings on the throne smooching on white women.

I'm pointing at the Caucasian ruling and you're opening up dictionaries pointing at the definition of "free will".

I'm pointing at the Caucasian ruling and you're pointing out the window toward a field of wheat swaying in the breeze.

We need to stay FOCUSED on the subject at hand, which is how the Caucasian ended up dominating so much of the world.

It is the exact same but you do not understand scholarly translations and terms like 'Lingua Franca' has escaped you. 

It hasn't escaped me, because I'm not reaching for it...lol.

You're focused on how well it's been TRANSLATED and my point is IT'S A TRANSLATION AND NOT THE ACTUAL WORDS!!!

Again, I'm asking you to show me the ACTUAL WORDS (Yah, Yahweh, El) which I've repeatedly said aren't in the KJV translation.

HEBREW SCRIPT-- Does NOT exist. 

That's not a fact, because here it is:
http://www.jewfaq.org/alephbet.htm

Moses was trained on Egyptian script to write the Pentateuch. 
DANIEL was trained to write in the Neo-Babylonian script form to write his books about the Hebrew presence in the world, etc.
designed to cause confusion

There is no confusion about that which clearly exists.
Again, I just gave you a link to Hebrew script!

....so stop playing, lol.

That's not history.
That's HIS-story.....lol.

NOT TRUE! @Pioneer1 The Egyptian records detail Hebrew Israelite captivity!

Ancient records of, not only Egypt, but other ancient civilizations, exactly match the Bible records. 

I actually showed you how according to YOUR OWN BIBLE that the exodus and enslavement of Israelites never took place with verses taken from the New Testament.
You just reject those sources.

Your reference was about PHarisees, Saducees, etc. mixed race people that formed a Jewish Nation sponsored by Rome to oppress the Original Jews. They claimed to have never been in captivity. That is like Barack Obama saying that he has never been a part of the Trans-Atlantic Slave culture!!! That would be true. Although he has been elected to be president of America as 'an African American', Obama's father and mother are NOT African American DOS!!! Pioneer, those Pharisees went against Jesus. You are using the Bible to support a lie. 

I'm pointing at the Caucasian ruling and you're looking at African kings on the throne smooching on white women.

Well, maybe you need to do the same, and look back at history about the African kings on the throne smooching on white women, because their half-bred sons were born and soon ruled over black lands, and then they too smootched on white women and soon, blacks were overthrown and this is a repeated process!!!

Honey child you're looking in EVERY DIRECTION except for the one I'm pointing in....lol.
I'm pointing at the Caucasian ruling and you're looking at African kings on the throne smooching on white women. ...

We need to stay FOCUSED on the subject at hand, which is how the Caucasian ended up dominating so much of the world.

You need to reFOCUS your direction back at black men worshipping White idols!!! LOL. Then you will understand how White/Caucasians ended up dominating much of the world.

It hasn't escaped me, because I'm not reaching for it...lol.

You're focused on how well it's been TRANSLATED and my point is IT'S A TRANSLATION AND NOT THE ACTUAL WORDS!!!
Again, I'm asking you to show me the ACTUAL WORDS (Yah, Yahweh, El) which I've repeatedly said aren't in the KJV translation.

HEBREW SCRIPT-- Does NOT exist. 
That's not a fact, because here it is:
http://www.jewfaq.org/alephbet.htm

No. There is no such Hebrew Script. the source you presented is not factual. HEBREW ALPHABET is completely based on OLD PHOENICEAN ALPHABET!!!

And, this goes back even farther than that! All script is based on Cuneiform script. 

@Pioneer1 As far as the word YAH and JAH, they are a description of the same! So what is your reasons for saying that YAH is not a part of the King James version, after I showed you that JAH is in the KJV. I don't understand the point that you are trying to make?

We have to constantly update script to ensure that translations are adequate. But there is no such thing as authentic script from any ancient script source.

Let me also expound: In one book written thousands of years ago, the name of Noah is written as 'NOAH', but thousands of years later in another book in the Bible [KJV], his name was written AS 'NOE'. Pioneer, both are accurate but stem from different languages and different language script. Both name-words 'NOAH' and 'NOE' are a description of the same man!!!--the same historical account of a time of a great deluge. To add to this too, there are so many other ancient writings of Noah with other descriptive names used. But then, maybe I can really bring this subject home by also addressing another post that you made a comment. And so, I will address this in that post and it's about a man in Michigan whose surname is YUNUS. So, Pioneer, you are aware that this man's name is connected to ISRAELITES!? You say that you don't believe Israelites were in Egypt and that it's a myth. Well, this man's name connects him to being an Israelite. They believe that both 'Hebrew' and 'Israelite' are the same cultural people that originally formed in Egypt. Just want to warn you.

Chev

The Egyptian records detail Hebrew Israelite captivity! 
Ancient records of, not only Egypt, but other ancient civilizations, exactly match the Bible record

Well, can you present those "records" FROM EGYPT that claim Israelites were in bondage there?

Your reference was about PHarisees, Saducees, etc. mixed race people that formed a Jewish Nation sponsored by Rome to oppress the Original Jews. They claimed to have never been in captivity. That is like Barack Obama saying that he has never been a part of the Trans-Atlantic Slave culture!!! That would be true. Although he has been elected to be president of America as 'an African American', Obama's father and mother are NOT African American DOS!!! Pioneer, those Pharisees went against Jesus. You are using the Bible to support a lie.  

The Pharisees were of the SAME RACE as the Jews, just of a different ethnicity.
The Pharisees were Persians but both them and the Jews were Caucasian for the most part.

The Persians TOOK OVER Babylon while the Jews were allegedly in captivity there.

Saducees were Jews also and of the same race as the rest of the Jews but just had religious differences.

Well, maybe you need to do the same, and look back at history about the African kings on the throne smooching on white women, because their half-bred sons were born and soon ruled over black lands, and then they too smootched on white women and soon, blacks were overthrown and this is a repeated process!!! 

OK, so THIS is how you believe the African kingdoms were overthrown.

It doesn't seem very probably, but perhaps you're correct.

No. There is no such Hebrew Script. the source you presented is not factual. HEBREW ALPHABET is completely based on OLD PHOENICEAN ALPHABET!!!

You're contradicting yourself.

First you say it DOESN'T EXIST, and then you say IT IS  BASED ON SOMETHING THAT EXISTED EARLIER.
.....which means it DOES exist but comes from another source!

That's like saying there's no food in the house.......because the food in the house is not yours but belongs to your roommate.
The two statements contradict eachother.

So which is it?

Does the Hebrew script NOT exist; or does it DO EXIST but comes from earlier script?

As far as the word YAH and JAH, they are a description of the same! So what is your reasons for saying that YAH is not a part of the King James version, after I showed you that JAH is in the KJV. I don't understand the point that you are trying to make? 

My point on THIS particular example you gave is that "Jah" is not "Yah".    
Just like jello is not yellow...changing from "j" to "y" makes it a different word.

It may be a TRANSLATION of "Yah" (and a poor translation because the sounds are different) but it's not the same.
And this is part of my greater point that "Yah, Yahweh, and El" are NOT in the KJV;  you only find various TRANSLATIONS of these words....not the words themselves.

We have to constantly update script to ensure that translations are adequate. But there is no such thing as authentic script from any ancient script source. 

Well, if this is the case then what's the purpose of putting your faith in ANY of it?

Like Plato or the Oddessy, it's nothing more than poetry or literature not to be taken seriously or Divinely since you can't find the AUTHENTIC script or source of it!

If it was from God it would stand the test of time and wouldn't get lost and cause so many arguments and so much confusion.
We don't have to argue over whether the sun or moon exists or not...they are up there for ALL of those with sight to see......no argument.
But when it comes to these so-called "holy scripts" people have to wrestle and tussle and roll around with eachother for thousands of years over who's got the truth and who doesn't.

et me also expound: In one book written thousands of years ago, the name of Noah is written as 'NOAH', but thousands of years later in another book in the Bible [KJV], his name was written AS 'NOE'. Pioneer, both are accurate but stem from different languages and different language script. Both name-words 'NOAH' and 'NOE' are a description of the same man!!!--the same historical account of a time of a great deluge. 

There's a difference between spelling the SAME WORD differently (like Noah instead of Noe) , and using DIFFERENT WORDS entirely (Like God instead of Yahweh).

Yah and Yahweh can be spelled as Yaa or Yaaway, but as long as it's PRONOUNCED the same way it's usually understood to be the same word for the same name in Hebrew.

But when you change it from Yah to JAH...it's not even pronounced the same way so it CAN'T be the same name or same word!

The original name for the man known as Jesus was Yahshuah.    They purposely changed it and mis-translate it so that you WOULDN'T know his original name and would start saying "Jee-zus" which is a slick way of saying "Hail Zeus".

This is why it's important to keep the origional SOUND of the name even if you change the actual letters in English because you may be calling on an entirely different god all together THINKING you're calling on a particular one!

16 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Does the Hebrew script NOT exist; or does it DO EXIST but comes from earlier script?

YES @Pioneer1 I would suppose if you consider scripts written by Hebrews, that it would be considered HEBREW SCRIPT in that sense, but I was referring to your reference of HEBREW ALPHABET and language script.

My point on THIS particular example you gave is that "Jah" is not "Yah".    
Just like jello is not yellow...changing from "j" to "y" makes it a different word.

No way. 

...If it was from God it would stand the test of time...

It has. The Trans-atlantic Slave Ship Era prophecy has come to pass!

it CAN'T be the same name or same word!

YES. Seljuks sons are as follows: Michael, Israel, Jonas, and Moses--- Mikhail, Yisrael, Yunus and Musa

YES. it is an accurate historical description of the very same men that were the sons of SEljuk. 

BUT I do understand you and agree that SULEIMAN sounds and is spelled differently than SOLOMON but it is an adequate translation.

Many Black people will never know about this history because it is NOT taught well in this Western World, and so like you, many Black African people over here in America will continue to believe White Supremacist in that Seljuk was a White man as he has been depicted in films, etc.

BUT, no where else will people dispute that the Seljuks were KARAITES--meaning Black Jews in a confederacy with Togarmahs, etc. 

BUT, no matter, eventually and as prophecy details, this younger generation will accept the truth about

the BLACK OPPRESSION of the Hebrew Israelites.

Well, can you present those "records" FROM EGYPT that claim Israelites were in bondage there?

ABSOLUTELY! MOSES is well documented in Egyptian records during the time of the plagues.

Reference the late Ivan Van Sertima on the subject of PLAGUES and he does an awesome job in bringing out this time period

that matches the Bible. 

Chev

YES @Pioneer1 I would suppose if you consider scripts written by Hebrews, that it would be considered HEBREW SCRIPT in that sense, but I was referring to your reference of HEBREW ALPHABET and language script. 

So if a Hebrew script DOES exist, then that means that there IS a such thing as an Original Hebrew Bible....regardless as to it's legitimacy origin.

No way.  

Oh yes..........

I'd like for you to show me that EXACT prophecy or script so that I may examine it, please.

YES. Seljuks sons are as follows: Michael, Israel, Jonas, and Moses--- Mikhail, Yisrael, Yunus and Musa 
YES. it is an accurate historical description of the very same men that were the sons of SEljuk.  

Well, my question is what did THEY actually call THEMSELVES!

Did they call THEMSELVES Michael and Moses?
Or did they call THEMSELVES Mikhail or Musa?

Because if they called THEMSELVES Mikhail or Musa but the historians who write ABOUT THEM called them "Michael" and "Moses"........that's different than THEM calling themselves "Michael" and "Moses".

Do you understand what I'm saying?

Because those wouldn't be their actual names but again...another TRANSLATION of their names by English speaking authors.

In other words, YOU may call yourself Chevdove but if SOMEONE ELSE is writing about you 200 years from now and call you "Chivdive" because they couldn't properly pronounce your name....that's not on you but on them!

But I'll tell you something sis...….
It's one thing to translate a conversation, but why does one have to translate a NAME and change the sounds of it?
Why does "Chevdove" have to be translated to a different word if I'm talking to a Chinese or  Russian?

I believe when you change the sound of the name it's NO LONGER THAT NAME and it's not just a translation but probably done for the purposes of DECEPTION by the Caucasians who will to deceive.

There is NO REASON to change the name Yahweh to "The Lord" except for the purposes of deception!

There is NO REASON to change the name Yahshuah to "Jesus" except to DECEIVE people!

Those names aren't hard to pronounce!
The only reasons they were changed was to DECEIVE people and re-write history to confuse people.

and so like you, many Black African people over here in America will continue to believe White Supremacist in that Seljuk was a White man as he has been depicted in films, etc. 

I don't recall ever saying what race I believe Seljuk was.

this younger generation will accept the truth about  the BLACK OPPRESSION of the Hebrew Israelites. 

Why do you say that?
What makes THIS generation any better or even different than the other generations that came before them?

Black folks were calling themselves Israelites and "chosen people" 50 and 60 years ago.

Some were walking around with turbans on their heads, writing in Hebrew script, and others even went to Israel and established a plot of land in Palestine called Dimona!

Guess what?
Caucasians are still incharge over in Israel just like in the United States.

ABSOLUTELY! MOSES is well documented in Egyptian records during the time of the plagues. 

Splendid!
Since it's WELL documented, I'm sure you wouldn't mind showing me some of the Kemetic documents confirming that a group of people called Israelites were enslaved in Kemet for 400 years!

I'd like for you to show me that EXACT prophecy or script so that I may examine it, please.

I did @Pioneer1 DEUTERONOMY 28:68.

Why do you say that?
What makes THIS generation any better or even different than the other generations that came before them?

Black folks were calling themselves Israelites and "chosen people" 50 and 60 years ago.

PROPHECY. This is repetitive in the 3rd/4th Generations. The younger generation of the Exodus came forth, but most of the older generations were still clinging to Egypt and so, they remained in Rephidim and died out. PROPHECY again shows these very odds.

Splendid!
Since it's WELL documented, I'm sure you wouldn't mind showing me some of the Kemetic documents confirming that a group of people called Israelites were enslaved in Kemet for 400 years!

I DID!!! I absolutely detailed this during a discussion back some time. Pioneer1, you don't believe in script confirmation, so perhaps that is why you cannot remember.

I absolutely told you that tours had been given of the tomb of Joseph in Egypt today, and of his sepulchre in 'the Middle EAst', etc. I also explained more. That is why I added another reference, 'the late Ivan Van Sertima' because if you have a problem with believing that the Hebrew Israelites were Black African-typed --NEGROES, and that they were not White Caucasians the fought and overpowered a tall, black skinned giant force(s) , then I'd be wasting my time offering you script reference beyond this point. 

Chev

I did @Pioneer1 DEUTERONOMY 28:68. 

Ok.
Now let's look at that verse...…

And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

Number one, it says you will be sold to your enemies AND no man shall buy you!
That sounds like a contradiction to me.

How can you be sold if no one buys you?

Second,  Africans were brought to AMERICA by ships....not Egypt.

Number three, this wasn't a prophecy so much as it was  a WARNING of what would happen to them if they did NOT observe all of Yahweh's commandments.

If you read the same book and chapter in verse 15 you find:

But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

Looks like more of a warning than a prophecy, unless the plan was to bring about these curses all along KNOWING the Israelites wouldn't observe the commandments.

PROPHECY. This is repetitive in the 3rd/4th Generations. The younger generation of the Exodus came forth, but most of the older generations were still clinging to Egypt and so, they remained in Rephidim and died out. PROPHECY again shows these very odds.

No sis, this isn't prophecy...lol.

When the Caucasians were being led through the desert on their way to attack Kenaani cities they weren't told of their TRUE origins as cave-men from the mountains.  
They were told that they were slaves in Egypt and that they were punished to have to "wander" through the desert for 40 years to explain why they knew nothing of Egypt.

DID!!! I absolutely detailed this during a discussion back some time. Pioneer1, you don't believe in script confirmation

I don't remember you presenting any Kemetic documents.  Just Biblical documents that didn't come from Kemet.

You said the Kemites THEMSELVES record the Israelites being enslaved there for 400 years....I'd like to see THOSE records.

Lol.....
I supposed you've GIVEN UP trying to find the words "Yah"  "Yahweh"  or "El" in the KJV Bible, huh?

46 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

LOL. wrong. 

47 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

When the Caucasians were being led through the desert

You have no source and no dates.

48 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

You said the Kemites THEMSELVES record the Israelites being enslaved there for 400 years....I'd like to see THOSE records.

LOL. You believe all script is developed by White people, Greeks, White Caucasian, Romans. @Pioneer1 You cannot verify script by this belief.

You don't understand script confirmation. You cannot accept the history of even the Seljuk Turk names to their extensive recorded history.

It would be a waste of time.

51 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Lol.....
I supposed you've GIVEN UP trying to find the words "Yah"  "Yahweh"  or "El" in the KJV Bible, huh?

You are a clown, Pioneer!. LOL. Black history is a joke to you. 

Chev

LOL. wrong

Wrong?

So to be clear, are you saying that Africans were NOT brought to the Americas by ships?

You have no source and no dates. 

I admit I have no date for this, but I DO have sources.  
However once again, I doubt if you'd trust them or accept them just like you've rejected the OTHER sources I've provided for you.

You believe all script is developed by White people, Greeks, White Caucasian, Romans.

Can you provide a QUOTE of me saying that?
I don't recall ever saying anything like that.

It would be a waste of time. 

Believing in future events that most likely will never happen because they were based on misunderstandings, mis-interpretations, and flat out lies is an even bigger waste of time....lol.   Perhaps we'd be better off to toss most of the religious books that Caucasians have given us in the trash can and start all over again.

However, I'd STILL like to see the records FROM KEMET that you claim confirm the enslavement of the Israelites.

You said the Egyptians themselves recorded this event so I'd like to see those records if they exist.

Now that's not nice.
I don't call YOU names...lol.....why do ME that way, simply because you know I'm right and don't like what I'm saying?

A lot of AfroAmericans don't like to leave the Bible or Christianity because they fear they'll have nothing else to believe in or hold on to if they reject it, but the fact is you don't have to replace false beliefs with anything else.....not even true beliefs.
You can simply abandon them and not believe in any of it while continuing to seek the truth until you find it.

Once again, have you conceded that the words (not some "translation" but the actual words)  "Yah"  "Yahweh" and "El" are NOT in the KJV of the Bible as I've been saying for weeks now?

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Now that's not nice.
I don't call YOU names...lol.....why do ME that way, simply because you know I'm right and don't like what I'm saying?

Okay @Pioneer1 I do apologize. But aren't you doing a lot of joking though?

No, I am sorry for saying that you are a clown, when I know you clearly are not. 

However once again, I doubt if you'd trust them or accept them just like you've rejected the OTHER sources I've provided for you.

It's not about rejecting your sources, but it's about confirming them to being truth or not.

A lot of AfroAmericans don't like to leave the Bible or Christianity because they fear they'll have nothing else to believe in or hold on to if they reject it,

ADD to this list the Ethiopian Jews and Eritreans, and many Beja people, etc. TRULY, there is nothing else, no other ancient script source to use that connects Black AFrica to its past and to the SUPREME BEING. Outside of these kinds of ancient script as well as Egyptian script, etc. all there is would be this voting system of America and Europe. There is nothing else. JOHN 3:16. It's either what has been offered to us from above or many will go down to perdition with the very people that enslaved us. Otherwise, there would be no need for the prophecy of the apocalypse. GOD plans to end this world system that we humans have allowed to set up according to prophecy. Just like the servants of the Egyptians during the Exodus, if we agree with the very system that oppressed us, then we will go down with this system when it is ultimately judged. 

PIoneer1, according to prophecy, there are only a few pathways to overcome this kind of race hatred going on but if you know of another pathway then, I would like to hear it!

Fighting against a militant government is not going to work in my opinion. 

18 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

LOL. wrong

Wrong?

So to be clear, are you saying that Africans were NOT brought to the Americas by ships?

As I shared earlier, after the Turkish empire was overthrown, the survivors of the genocide attempt all over the Old Medieval World and the east, were definitely 

shipped back to Egypt, just as Moses prophesized they would be. Soon after this time period, the Trans-Atlantic Slave Ship Era began and many of their children were indeed stolen from AFrica and shipped to America.

Chev

It's not about rejecting your sources, but it's about confirming them to being truth or not. 

So how do we determine whether the source itself is a good one and true or not?

If the source says ANYTHING that turns out to be false (even if it doesn't relate to the subject in reference) then does that mean the source is no longer credible?

ADD to this list the Ethiopian Jews and Eritreans, and many Beja people, etc. TRULY, there is nothing else, no other ancient script source to use that connects Black AFrica to its past and to the SUPREME BEING. Outside of these kinds of ancient script as well as Egyptian script, etc. all there is would be this voting system of America and Europe. There is nothing else. JOHN 3:16. It's either what has been offered to us from above or many will go down to perdition with the very people that enslaved us. Otherwise, there would be no need for the prophecy of the apocalypse. GOD plans to end this world system that we humans have allowed to set up according to prophecy. Just like the servants of the Egyptians during the Exodus, if we agree with the very system that oppressed us, then we will go down with this system when it is ultimately judged.

PIoneer1, according to prophecy, there are only a few pathways to overcome this kind of race hatred going on but if you know of another pathway then, I would like to hear it! 
Fighting against a militant government is not going to work in my opinion.  

Here is the deal........

We don't like how our people are and have been treated by this nation, but for much of our time in this nation we didn't feel we had the power to stop it.  So it's part of normal human psychology to "make sense" of this situation by looking for excuses to JUSTIFY why our people continue to be in the situation they are in.

Like if a person get's a serious problem and they break down and cry and ask "what did I do to deserve this"...inferring that it's some sort of Divine punishment why this is happening.  They rarely say it's happening because they weren't strong enough or smart enough to stop it....they don't want to admit that.

They lose a child to a terrible disease and say it was a "test" or it was some sort of punishment.....instead of saying they weren't smart enough to come up with the cure for the disease that killed her.

Many if not most people can not mentally tolerate something terrible happening to them or their people regardless as to whether it's their fault or not, so they have to "make sense" of it or believe it's part of some major plan or design.  
And this is where religions and prophecies often come in.  It helps to:

a) Give an explanation to people as to why they are in the bad condition they are in.....even if it's a false explanation.  
(Oh...you were made a slave out of as a TEST.   Oh....your people were killed off because they were really "chosen".  Oh......your people are poor in order that they may become "spiritually rich".)
This helps them to "make sense" of their situation....so they think.  
But it really leads to more problems as the same problem continues without resolving itself.

b)  These religions and prophecies usually gives them HOPE that all the pain and misery they're going through will soon end and salvation is right around the corner if they will just "wait" and hold on and be good.

Problem with THIS is......for 400 years a lot of AfroAmericans were born - lived- and dies expecting Jesus to come back and save them, expecting the Caucasian world to end, expecting this and that, and it didn't happen.   Instead the Caucasian continued to rule and Africans continued to be oppressed and one generation after the next saw this but the next kept on believing until THEY died.

This is one of the reasons the Chinese and Cubans were in favor of getting rid of religion all together.
They knew it was used to OPPRESS people by preventing them from rising up and fighting back against the colonizers because most of them would rather stay quiet and wait on "salvation" to save them.

7 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Some years ago I promised myself that the next time I hear a person tell me about they have a prophecy or revelation about a future event that they will have to do 2 things:

1. Give me a specific time/date that it will occur
2. Tell me what they plan on doing as restitution for being wrong if it DOESN'T occur....such as paying me some money or doing something 

ROFL @Pioneer1 That pretty good! Your going to have to give a minute to try to respond. 

I am just simply not that smart enough to know how to answer you right now. 

ALSO, i've been trying to post a thread about this very subject, prophecy, and I'm constantly blocked by the hard wall Daddy or something!

This has never happened to me before. 

3 hours ago, Chevdove said:

ALSO, i've been trying to post a thread about this very subject, prophecy, and I'm constantly blocked by the hard wall Daddy or something!

This has never happened to me before. 

If you're like most Christians  you'll start blaming it on evil spirits or "the devil" trying to block you from putting out the truth....lol.

I knew a woman, everytime she lost her keys or phone she claimed it was "the devil" playing games with her.

Guest QueenX

Written during 1930 the Harlem Renaissance

By Claude McKay

If we must die, let it not be like hogs

Hunted and killed in an inglorious spot

Guest QueenX

Written during the 30s

By Claude McKay
IF we must die, let it not be like hogs

Hunted an killed

in an inglorious spot

While round us mad and hungry dogs

Making their mock accursed lot

If we must die O let nobly die

In vain; even the monster defy

Shall be constrained to honor though dead

O kinsmen!we must meet the common foe

Tho far outnumbered let us be brave

And their thousand blows deal one death blow

What tho us lie the open grave

Like men face the murderous cowardly pack

Pressed to the wall but fighting back

In 1971 the Last Poets wrote

Walking  down 42nd street heard some white folks taking 10 Ni--gahs died here yesterday

Die Ni--ah, Yeah Die Ni--ah

Ni--ahs  always dying been dying for 400 years. Sargent made a report

Ni--ahs  dying in Vietnam  Malcom X  Die Ni--ah  Martin Luther  King Die Ni--gah  Medgar Evers Die Ni--GAG

Can't get away from Ni--ahs dying

Ni--ahs  watch other Ni--ahs  die  Ni--ahs  make money of  a Ni__ahs when they die

Ni--ah preachers preach about heaven but you got to die first

White folks say boy Ni--ahs sure is dumb cause they look like they dead

Ni--ahs  die in Ivey League Suits  Ni--ahs die in mansions Ni--ahs die in prisons

Ni--ahs get lynched. they get hung they get burned, women get raped  children get stomped 

Die Ni--ah  And Dying Dying  and  Dying

now in this generation we ca n hear a little boy cry out "I just wanna live"

If we cant create some type of law against lynching in America maybe we should keep seeing these demonstrations.

Queen X

Thank you for those poems.
Reading that last one made me want dig up some Last Poet's videos and listen to them while working....LOL.

It's amazing how consistent much of AfroAmerican culture and experience is TODAY as compared to what the Poet's were rapping about back in the early 70s.