PROTEST IN AFRICA FOR DEATH OF GEORGE FLOYD?

PROTEST IN AFRICA FOR DEATH OF GEORGE FLOYD?

I have read a few reports about protests in African for death of George Floyd and that are from certain African countries and officials, but it does seem that there are no widespread protest coming from that realm. For this reason I have contemplated. But as of now, I have not formed an opinion. 

I've seen a report of a South African woman's emotional response upon hearing a tape recording of George Floyd pleading before he died. I have seen that there are protest outside the embassy in Kenya. I have seen protest in Tunisia. I have seen a report about a few West Africans who protested nearby U.S. Embassies in their countries. And, I seen a report of a few protest in Israel about George FLoyd and a recent death of an Ethiopian-Israelite man in Israel. But again, the protest are nothing compared to the outcry in many other parts of the world. One thing seems obvious though, we are living in some strange times. Today, it has been reported that the bail has been raised for the police officer that killed George Floyd to a million dollars, but that worries me, even still. 

At any rate, I am very happy to read about the outcry for justice over this weekend across the world. 

image.png.b288f0c7673265fb8a9f5d17fea3abd1.png

People take part in a Black Lives Matter demonstration in Copenhagen, Denmark, on June 7,

in the wake of the killing of George Floyd.

image.png.8d8a879b0b93d81dd867ecd43ef0baeb.png

Players of Bremen and Wolfsburg take a knee in solidarity with protests across the USA over

the death of George Floyd in Bremen, Germany, on June 7.

image.png.b6e50e6882ecb964832e1b177d140fe3.png

People take part in an action in Rome's Piazza del Popolo square, in Italy on June 7,

in solidarity with protests raging across the United States over the death of George Floyd.

image.png.2abfd624688d77cfdc83fe4f179ae044.png

Demonstrators walk past a memorial outside the Hall of Justice decorated with flowers in

what organizers describe as a tribute to victims of the Los Angeles County jail system, on June 6.

The demonstrations are sparked by the death of George Floyd, who died May 25 after he was

restrained by Minneapolis police. 

image.png.36e98bfabc0cfa8d6f72f1e9f349c062.png

Demonstrators hold signs as they walk during a protest, in Washington, D.C., on June 6.

image.png.e198f67bad431939cebe0926368e58bd.png

People attend a demonstration in Tokyo, Japan, against racism and police violence in echo to

the killing of a black man, George Floyd in the US, on June 6.

image.png.b9bca05a46ef6f522f9d0ab5223c4050.png

Alexanderplatz seen fully crowded with people holding banners and placards as they stand in silence

for eight minutes and 46 seconds in tribute to George Floyd during a protest against racism and

police brutality on June 6, in Berlin, Germany. Eight minutes and 46 seconds is the amount of time

Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin held his knee on the neck of Floyd, an African-American, before Floyd's death. 

image.png.5c99b4fef9cf338c71eab8274b869816.png

Protesters hold placards and raise their fists as they gather at a Black Lives Matter rally in Tunis, Tunisia, on June 6.

image.png.305258e00d0a0aa5e766db315bf906d3.png

Demonstrators wearing face masks kneel during a protest in front of the Trump Towers in Istanbul,

Turkey, on June 5.

image.png.8a08b24ed1548a4e7e30d79d4967e02d.png

Activists gather to mourn the death of George Floyd and show solidarity with the Black Lives Matter

movement near the U.S. embassy on June 5, in Seoul, South Korea. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_George_Floyd_protests_outside_the_United_States

• Like 1

I have read a few reports about protests in African for death of George Floyd and that are from certain African countries and officials, but it does seem that there are no widespread protest coming from that realm. 

The reason for this is simple......
These protests are mostly a "White thing".

If you'll notice, despite the pictures above the majority of protesters around the world INCLUDING in the United States are Caucasian protesterss.  This is why you see the biggest protests happening in the United States, Europe, and Australia.....mostly Caucasian nations.

Don't get me wrong, you DO see a lot of African and other races protesting but they are often surrouned by a sea of Caucasians.
And the fact that so many Caucasians are joining and dominating these protests are what's making many of them ineffective.
They are TOO White.

The most effective protests were when AfroAmericans in the heat of rage protested with their fists and feet and tore up the nation!

Like Malcolm X said, the coffee is strongest when it's Black but when you start adding milk to it it gets weaker and weaker.

• Like 1

And now, yesterday, I heard again, from Kamala? how this system is constantly sending out these dark and evil messages through the mouth piece of people like her to completely throw down Black Americans.

Like her many of these so-called 'Black AMerican' celebrities and Civil Rights Church leaders are saying what the system is pushing and in essence they are trying to prep us to accept that Derek Chauvin will NOT be found guilty. She said, [paraphrasing] 'It will be very hard to find him guilty'!!! She said, 'Jurors often side with the police'.

She and so many others are being used to pose for us as the Black voice and to make us accept this kind of decision. I can't believe it!

• Haha 1

Chev

She and so many others are being used to pose for us as the Black voice and to make us accept this kind of decision. I can't believe it! 

I can believe it because that's her job....to discourage people from seeking REAL justice and re-routing them to and through the system.
She was a prosecutor for California for I don't know how many years getting Black folks locked up and signing off on plea deals.

Although I recognize "the system" as corrupt and it needs to be replaced, I have said for years that AfroAmericans should be working WITHIN the system to get some benefits out of it for ourselves and simutaneously working on trying to develop a system of our own.  But people like Kamala are a good example of why we shouldn't wait on the system.   She'd have us going around and around in circles for years trying to "chase" justice and constantly running into dead ends.....if we followed her advice or approach.

But as you can see a lot of AfroAmericans over the past couple weeks REFUSED to follow the "official" or "sanctioned" approach and got out into the streets and did things THEIR way and it was far more effective.

If the AfroAmericans of Minnesota had done things the "standard" way.....those cops would still be free and negroes would be somewhere on their knees begging for a Civil Rights Violation law suit.
AND THERE PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE DEAD OR INJURED BLACK VICTIMS IN MINNEAPOLIS WITHIN THAT SAME 2 WEEK TIME FRAME!
But they DIDN'T follow that approach......

And they were able to make HISTORIC progress in the arrest and charging of these race-soldiers.
And so far NO MORE AfroAmericans have been killed or seriously injured by police in Minneapolis SINCE the uprising!

If AfroAmericans follow through and KEEP ON doing what they STARTED doing a couple weeks ago....not only will Derek Chauvin and his accomplises be found GUILTY but they will be adequately PUNISHED for what they did.

....and so will the no good bastards who murdered our beautiful dear sister Breonna Taylor in cold blood and haven't been arrested or charged yet.

But that's if AfroAmericans continue to do what they've been doing these past few weeks!

But if they start following these fake-ass fraudulent Caucasians showing up to these protests:

-walking around with their hands up in the air.
-getting the shit kicked out of them by robo-cops
-laying on the ground and folding their arms behind their backs

......if they follow THOSE Caucasians around in doing THAT useless shit then you shouldn't expect too much progress anytime soon.

But I think most AfroAmericans are waking up and getting smart REALLY quickly now a days and aren't going to fall for it.

12 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I can believe it because that's her job....to discourage people from seeking REAL justice and re-routing them to and through the system.

She was a prosecutor for California for I don't know how many years getting Black folks locked up and signing off on plea deals.

Yeah I was never a real fan of hers for this reason.

On 6/9/2020 at 5:22 PM, Pioneer1 said:

What!? This is so depressing. 

..and so will the no good bastards who murdered our beautiful dear sister Breonna Taylor in cold blood and haven't been arrested or charged yet.

And while we're on this thought; I have never forgotten about SANDRA BLAND! 

But I think most AfroAmericans are waking up and getting smart REALLY quickly now a days and aren't going to fall for it.

I don't know @Pioneer1 They've seem to already turned this protest into politics. George Floyd's brother has already many times pleaded with this government in ways that I feel won't really help. He's being exploited, severely, imo, in his time of grief. 

Also, I do feel that many AfroAmericans are being hurt though, in this protest but we have not heard about them. There is a report that many of them have been arrested, too. So, I am a little distressed, to say the least. 

GET THIS!-- Thomas Lane has already been bailed out of jail. 

What!? This is so depressing. 

It may be depressing, but it goes on all over the nation....not just California.

The trick is, they get arrest AfroAmericans and trick them into signing plea deals where they plead guilty to "lesser" crimes to avoid being charged and going to jail for major crimes.
A lot of young people think pleading guilty to a lesser crime is the smart move to make because it means less time in jail.  Problem is once they GET  in jail they are liable to run into other problems INSIDE OF JAIL (like fighting, ect....) that may keep them in for a long time.

This is how many prisons get their population for cheap slave labor.

And while we're on this thought; I have never forgotten about SANDRA BLAND!

To be honest with you, I have to struggle to keep remembering her because she's talked about less and less.

Infact, although both deaths were tragic....in my opinion people should have been raising far more hell over Breonna Taylor's death than George Flyod's!

George was accused of a crime; but Breonna was sleep in her underwear and COMPLETELY innocent when she was shot to pieces.

Also, I do feel that many AfroAmericans are being hurt though, in this protest but we have not heard about them. There is a report that many of them have been arrested, too. So, I am a little distressed, to say the least. 

Well, what I don't care too much for is how so many Negroes are turning these protests into one big PARTY.
It's slowly going from people being out in the streets angry and challenging authority....to niggaz squaring off in the middle of the street dancing, playing the saxophone, and having free-style rap contests...…...games.

Negroes are great at providing entertainment, especially for the mostly Caucasian audience at most of these rallies.

Thomas Lane has already been bailed out of jail.

The only one of those soldiers who should be allowed out on bail was the one seen standing who DIDN'T have his knee on the neck or back of George.
He was there and allowed it, but since he didn't physically do anything to George I'd give him SOME freedom.

I don't know if that was Thomas or not.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

This is how many prisons get their population for cheap slave labor.

YES, I believe you. Jay Z made a documentary a few years back, and all that you say, I saw this in some of his accounts. One of the judges was actually Black!

.in my opinion people should have been raising far more hell over Breonna Taylor's death than George Flyod's!

George was accused of a crime; but Breonna was sleep in her underwear and COMPLETELY innocent when she was shot to pieces.

Yes, well I guess that when the recording was released to the public, this made the difference. It's a wonder what goes on behind the camera!

It's slowly going from people being out in the streets angry and challenging authority....to niggaz squaring off in the middle of the street dancing, playing the saxophone, and having free-style rap contests...…...games.

YOU'VE got to be kidding! No way. really!?

I don't know if that was Thomas or not.

Well, I understand. Yes, he's the one. He was heard on tape requesting that GEorge Floyd be turned on his side. AND, he was very knew to the police force and that devil was his training officer, yet, he asked for GEorge Floyd to be turned on his side. But then, WHAT ABOUT THE BROTHER!?

WELL, at first I did not think he was black or had no black in him, but some people think Kueng, the other officer might be at least part-Black!

If Thomas Lane was bailed then, what about Kueng? This officer, like Lane, was also very new to the police force. And he also protested!!!

He said, YOU SHOULD NOT DO THIS, to that devil. And, he also later said that he was raised in Minneapolis by a single parent and wanted to do 

something good for his community. So now, will people allow him to sit in jail while Thomas Lane was bailed out!? I would not agree to that.

Chev

Yes, well I guess that when the recording was released to the public, this made the difference. It's a wonder what goes on behind the camera! 

This is one of the reasons the television shows "Cops" and "Live PD" were pulled off the air recently.

Many of their critics argued that they didn't give very accurate descriptions of active law enforcement and the shows were HEAVILY edited to make it look like all of the soldiers were good and always did the right thing in warfare.  They got rid of all footage that may have made the soldiers look bad or corrupt.

YOU'VE got to be kidding! No way. really!? 

Absolutely!
You know how negroes LOVE to party and have a good time despite having more pressing responsibilities.....lol.
By our nature we are a fun loving people, so as soon as the pressure APPEARS to be off and the coast is clear a lot of our people are more than ready to start dancing and popping their fingers, while Caucasians are plotting and planning their next move.

Covid 19 2.0  ???

Well, I understand. Yes, he's the one. He was heard on tape requesting that GEorge Floyd be turned on his side. AND, he was very knew to the police force and that devil was his training officer, yet, he asked for GEorge Floyd to be turned on his side. But then, WHAT ABOUT THE BROTHER!? 
WELL, at first I did not think he was black or had no black in him, but some people think Kueng, the other officer might be at least part-Black! 
If Thomas Lane was bailed then, what about Kueng? This officer, like Lane, was also very new to the police force. And he also protested!!! 
He said, YOU SHOULD NOT DO THIS, to that devil. And, he also later said that he was raised in Minneapolis by a single parent and wanted to do  
something good for his community. So now, will people allow him to sit in jail while Thomas Lane was bailed out!? I would not agree to that. 

Not sure what the deal is but ALL of those race-soldiers who were kneeling on Floyd (I saw 3) should still be in jail awaiting their trial.
No, bail.

They are TRAINED KILLERS with weapons and pose a danger to the community.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

They got rid of all footage that may have made the soldiers look bad or corrupt.

This hurts. And on that note!-- The news just broke today that there were two Black men found hanging from a tree!

The law initially ruled it as suicide, but now they are re-looking at it.

I am depressed about this!

17 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

...(I saw 3)...

Oh WOW! I didn't know!

Chev

This hurts. And on that note!-- The news just broke today that there were two Black men found hanging from a tree! 
The law initially ruled it as suicide, but now they are re-looking at it. 
I am depressed about this! 

I heard about this from a tweet by Tariq Nasheed.

AfroAmericans have been steadily losing ground in California since the 1970s and to make things worse after the mid-90s when Central American Meztizos became an overwhelming majority in that state they've been victims of VIOLENCE both in the neighborhoods and in the prisons/jails from not only Caucasians but their Meztizo allies.

We don't know WHO did the lynching's of these two brothers but we can't put it PAST racist Mexicans who have been attacking AfroAmericans for decades now at the behest of the Caucasian racists who sanctioned them and deputized them to do so.

Some AfroAmericans are fighting back, but I'm not sure how effective AfroAmericans will be when they are so overwhelmed with Caucasians and Meztizos who clearly hate them and are working against their every move not just legally and economically but even PHYSICALLY.....with the shootings, beatings, and lynchings.

Infact, it has worked so well in California that Caucasians are importing more and more racist so-called "illegal" Latinos into the country and SPREADING THEM into other communities in the Midwest and East Coast to target and try to displace well established AfroAmerican and AfroLatino communities.
You go to parts of Chicago and New York that USED TO BE mostly Puerto Rican and now you find crowds of Mexicans and Salvadorians living there....staring at you and wondering why you're in "their" neighborhoods.

I personally think AfroAmericans need to just straight up get the hell OUT of California (and Washington and Oregon too) and leave it to the Caucasians and Meztizos and East Asians to fight over.   

AfroAmericans who still live in Cali should just count their losses, charge them to the game, and LEAVE so that that state can just drop in the ocean as it's been predicted.

We should focus on populating and establishing strong economic foundations in the rest of the nation.